I Am 37 Weeks Pregnant and Bleeding with Clots, but Doctors Sent Me Home: Advice?

Go to a different hospital put your foot down

Please get to an emergency room!! You could have placental abruption which is fatal for baby and can be for mum too! Please get checked and refuse to leave until you are. Always better to check and find out it’s nothing.

Go to a different hospital

Oh wow… switch ASAP!!! I just went to get checked yesterday bc I thought my water broke and it took her 3 tests to be confident enough to send me home. But she told me that if I have any kind of period like bleeding then to call her RIGHT AWAY to come back in.

if you have the option go to a different hospital if you have to go back to the same one then go to it and demand not ask politely demand for help so you’re not leaving until somebody helps you tell them straight out stop flirting around you got to be assertive with this

I was bleeding with a pregnancy and my placenta had detached from my uterus . Did you call your doctor before going in

Call your OB immediately and go back to the hospital sounds like you are having contractions in your back and are in labor.

Any updates are you and the baby fine?