I am 7-months-pregnant and just found out my husband has been cheating: Advice?

I currently seven months pregnant and just found out my husband has been cheating on me though the whole pregnant, especially in the last month. Has anyone been though something similar? Anyone have any advice?

114 Likes

Sure. Leave. His. Cheating. Ass. Get rid of the drama BEFORE your precious baby enters the world.

14 Likes

I was pregnant with twins and my ex cheated the entire pregnancy! KICKED his ass out! Best thing I ever did!

No, play the long game. Plan to leave but use his feelings of guilt to drain the last vestibule of cash and sympathy out of the fucker!!!

Trust me, it’s time to throw him out. Once they cheat things will never be the same and that precious little one deserves better than that.

16 Likes

Dump him now . You and your children deserve a lot better. With all of the diseases going around he’s not safe to have sex with dump him. Evidently he doesn’t care about your safety or your unborn child. It’s better to end it now.

11 Likes

Run. Toss his ass out

2 Likes

Leave him. It won’t get better. You deserve more and so does your baby.

6 Likes

Do whatever you want to do Is this History or foretelling of the future. You know what hurts the worst? losing faith in yourself.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why anyone would ask for advice, it’s disrespectful loose him. Or get an awesome VD with that consequence and let him blame you!

2 Likes

Yes I’ve experienced it and I got a divorce

1 Like

Been there, having the baby won’t change a thing. A man that can cheat on the woman who is carrying his child is the lowest of the low. Take care of yourself and your child because it’s doubtful he will change his ways.

19 Likes

He’s a weak man of stature. As a family man and partner he has no values and respect for you or his and your expecting coming child.

5 Likes

All this advice and not one knows the. W hole story .smh

2 Likes

Leave him but make sure it’s on semi good terms. Only for the sake of your child. It’s better to raise a child with someone whom you’re on ok terms with. And for your own sake, forgive him before you leave, that’ll be hard because you’re hurt but its better to give the shame and guilt to the one who cheated. Be blessed

6 Likes

Leave… Save yourself the heart ache. My husband cheated on me and like a fool I stayed and well 4 kids later and 11 years of my life gone I finally got the nerve to leave and it was the best choice ive ever made. Love my children beyond words but the ex not so much. Leave

You need to run, and keep running… And realize you will be okay!!@ That you do not need a cheating man at the worst possible time… hes not a man… hes a loser… pack your bags and love yourself and child first, before anything else… if you stay you will regret it.

4 Likes

He will never change and a baby won’t stop him hunny. You will never trust him again

8 Likes

Divorce, alimony, child support

10 Likes

Same! Filed for divorce at 12 weeks along n life was rough but sooo worth it! Nobody deserves that! Had my baby with my mom by my side :heart:

Worst character- or Lack of character, that there is! He doesn’t deserve you or your commitment. I’m sure it is terribly hard but leave him now before you invest any more of your heart into him. Love your baby & new love will find you. Do not look back.

3 Likes

Give him the Lorenna Bobbit treatment.

Wait no I’m just kidding, sorry, been into the crime shows alot this week.
If hes cheating the answer is simple lovey-- kick him to the curb.
Call his side bitches and tell them thanks for helping him understand that having Hep C doesnt mean his love life will end. Change it up a bit for some fun

But get rid of him. You cant fix that kind of fuckery.

7 Likes

Cheating is horrible…especially when she is pregnant, as he can expose her and her unborn child to disease…uggh.

10 Likes

D.I.V.O.R.C.E !! You will only get what you allow to continue. FILE ASAP! Don’t be an askhole and do the opposite cause he will keep on doing it and it will be your fault for accepting it. Cheaters do not deserve a 2nd chance! :clap: He has no self respect and def none for you.

6 Likes

Leave, establish a co-parenting plan and move on with your life.

3 Likes

Divorce him… He doesn’t care about you and may not care about the baby… Get child support and be done with him… I went through the same thing. Im 7 months also. I dumped him in the beginning of the pregnancy

8 Likes

Yep I been there now I am raising a baby alone and I doing just fine

4 Likes

It is the highest form of disrespect right there. Only you can make this choice though. Be strong.

5 Likes

I have been through that. It was also throughout my entire pregnancy. I was very young at the time. 19yrs old. Him, 18yrs old. Old enough to know it was wrong. He even got the another girl pregnant while I was pregnant…it wasn’t even the girl he was cheating on me with. It was a different girl. That girl was my best friends sister. I remember feeling betrayed and suck to my stomach. He denied everything. The cheating. He even said that the baby she was carrying wasn’t his. Then, I just wanted him with me…I felt okay when he was with ME, but every time he left…I knew he’d go see her. Sometimes even staying days away. This lasted all the way up until I was in labor. Even in the hospital, there he was…by my bedside on ya phone with HER. I knew it, and couldn’t do anything about it. I did him to get out but he wanted to stay to see HIS baby being born. He did stay, but never returned to sign the birth certificate. I kept falling for his BS every time. He never changed.

Now he has 5 kids from 3 different women. He’s also in prison. He always made bad choices throughout his life. Obviously. So did I in deciding to see if he’s change. What a joke. What a waste of time.

If I could go back. I’d be smarter about it and stronger about it. I was weak minded with him. I deserved better than him. Wayyy better. I didn’t know my worth till years later.

I’ll tell you what though. Going through THAT made me realize what I DIDNT want in life with a partner. Life is too short.

You deserve better!!! When someone cheats, it’s bc they aren’t happy. You got the best outta him though. You got his baby. Know your worth!!!

Leave him,divorce him.get ur own place

4 Likes

First off, I would take into consideration who or how you found out he is cheating on you. If you saw it yourself you can believe it. If you heard it from someone else consider who you are getting the information from. If he has been cheating on you the whole pregnancy than most likely he was before you were, too. Depending on where you got your information from is how you decide to proceed. If you saw it you should confront him and then go from there. You may want to try counseling or consulting a lawyer. If it came from someone else then you need to find out if it’s true on your own. You could hire someone or do it yourself. Then when you know the truth you can decide what to do. If it’s not true you don’t have to do anything and if it’s true then proceed as I said above.

3 Likes

Yep been there. He was screwing his girlfriend in my bed while I spent 3 days in the hospital. Surprisingly we stayed together and worked it out, but still divorced when my children were older. It’s hard to trust again.

Yes and we are divorced now.

4 Likes

Dump him; end of story! There is alot of help available to you out there and if he is doing this now it won’t get any better later on, believe me!

8 Likes

First I would go get tested to make sure he hasn’t passed anything to you that could harm baby. Then I would leave.

16 Likes

Get rid now ! He has no respect for you or your un born baby …u can do this .I speak from experience…I lost alot before I realised …once a cheat always a cheat .x

5 Likes

Leave. I put up with a cheating man for 19 years. They never change. Save yourself now as hard as it’s going to be.

2 Likes

Yes, I have been through this. My dumbass stayed with the jerk and he only got worse throughout the years. Then when our daughter was 12 he ran off and disappeared. I don’t get alimony, child support, nothing. My kids grandparents and aunt and uncles don’t even have anything to do with them. File for a divorce now, and state that you want and need alimony and child support. He will only get worse with time. They don’t just all of a sudden wake up one day and have respect for you. He has zero respect for you and you should have zero respect for him at this point.

Let him rot in his own decisions and walk away. This may not be where you wanted to be in life but its better than second guessing where you stand. Divorce him.

2 Likes

most men do cheat when u prego sadly…u have to decide whats best for you and baby and not him…look inside yourself for the answers…but personally i’d say see ya…

1 Like

Make HIM leave, YOU keep the house and make HIM pay the bills, YOU alimony and child support and sue the witch for alienation of affection.

10 Likes

I was pregnant with twins when I found out my man was cheating on me. My advice is to leave him. The sooner the better. The relationship is over.

What I’m about to say is not to excuse this mans behavior one bit but more on a psychological view. Now this doesn’t sound cute but it’s facts. Men are most likely to cheat on their wife while she is pregnant with their first child. Does that make his cheating acceptable? Absolutely not! However I’d recommend going to couples counseling. I’m not going to sit here and tell you to run and divorce your husband for the simple fact that I’ve seen many couples thrive past infidelity, heal and have amazing marriages. People can change but he needs to be the one to show that he is in fact remorseful and ready to change… Now if he has no plans on stopping his affair and has no remorse than you know what you need to do. I’d say don’t quit just yet hun… I hope all works out for you and your family.

15 Likes

Why do you need advice from strangers deal with your life and make a decision.

5 Likes

Ya i left him… shortly after my c section

My husband cheated on me when I was 12 weeks pregnant, we broke up and we’re trying to work it out when I found out all of a sudden he had a girlfriend and was living with her and making plans with the girl he cheated on me with. I’m 7 months pregnant now and I know it’s absolutely heartbreaking but you need to move on. Fuck everything that moves and eat ice cream for every meal, whatever it takes for you to move on from him because he doesn’t give a shit, he’s not going to change, not to mention your baby doesn’t need to be born into that situation.

Once a cheater… always a cheater!!

5 Likes

Get to the doctor, then get an attorney…prayers out to you…

5 Likes

Stay calm until baby is born

3 Likes

Thats so hurtful… id pack up n leave but i know its easier to say than do especially in your circumstances. But thats unacceptable especially cause you are pregnant.

1 Like

Divorce is okay.
Same thing happened to me and I waisted 9years after that with him continuing the Same behavior. If he loved you and your baby he wouldn’t put you in all that stress it not good for the baby. I truly hope you find the strength and don’t make the same mistake I did. I promise God has something better. I married the most amazinan whom I’m with now and the dynamic of our relationship is love, respect, kindness and I know it sounds cliche but he truly is my prince charming!

Kick his miserable ass to the curb. He will never change. He is a cheater with spare children. You and yours were not important enough for him to be loyal and faithful at the most sensitive time in your life. Just kick him out. Been there. It sucks, but you have to be the best you can be for your babe.

1 Like

Do what you feel is right for you however for me no way am I staying with someone who cheats been there never trusted him again and it just didn’t work

3 Likes

Tell him bye Felicia…

Being married didn’t stop him, having a pregnant wife didn’t stop him, what will stop him? Divorce. Even if you hope for reconciliation or fixing this, begin the process anyway and do the 180 - please go to survivinginfidelity.com they have endless forums of help, guidance, resources, and people who have been there before and know what to do. It’s free you don’t have to sign up for anything unless you want to comment or share your story.

I would love to be surrogate can you tell me what I need to do xx

Sorry to hear that leave him if he can do it while your pregnant he will do it again

2 Likes

Look for assistance for being a single mom and move out. Its not gonna get any better from
Here

1 Like

If he cheated once he will do it again. I know you are heart broken right now but he didn’t love you or he wouldn’t have cheated.

4 Likes

See ya later a-hole.
Try to stay calm for baby’s sake.
Good luck :pensive:

1 Like

Most people DO NOT change their horrible behavior, like being a cheater. If this creep cheats on u now, regardless of the reason, he is probably going to be a cheater for life in one form or another. The odds of being rehabilitated is slim at best. I pray u can either kick him out or u can get out. Get a good support system, because ur going to need it. U will be SO much happier than putting up with a cheater or wondering if he is cheating for the rest of ur lives. It will make room to try and find a decent man someday if that is what u choose. Please…do not keep this loser. Good luck to u and ur baby.

3 Likes

Yip. My ex did it. We broke up. Got back together just before she was born. Got married when she was 14 months. 4 months later I found out he had got the girl pregnant and her daughter was 6 months younger than mine. That was almost 14 years ago. I’m remarried 11 years with 3 kids now and hes still a fucking twat. Leave him. Like now.

Leave girl, leave now.

1 Like

I went through that and I let him con me into staying a few more years and even having another baby. Wasted my years! Do not do it! I wasted most of my 30s on that! Cut your losses now and get out

There’s nothing you can say to a man who has pursed and taken interest in another woman physically and emotionally. Very unfortunate but I would leave him and her be.

Whatever his reasoning is with himself as a husband to you will be something he has to deal with. Expose it and let him know that you know of his infidelities and move on. No woman deserves that and should never have to compete with another woman or anyone for her husband.

Loyalty is lost these days and almost non existent in most marriages. This isn’t back in the day grandparents or parents married 20+ years. Choose you and your child…put together a plan to coparent and leave in peace.

Most men don’t ever cheat again after the first time, nonetheless when you (him or her ) breaks trust it’s hard to get that back. You shouldn’t have to spend time raising a child and repairing what should’ve never been broken. That’s toooo exhausting in my opinion.

Gather and build your village.

get checked to make sure you and baby didn’t get anything

6 Likes

Know the feeling been there was stupid enough to stay he never was faithful ignored the children he went to prison I had to learn how to survive did it on my own with help from family
have a good man now treats me good

Well it’s not a matter of if he’ll do it again it’s a matter of when now. I hope you have the courage to know you’re worth

2 Likes

Leave now, it will be harder later.

4 Likes

Apparently he is doing it on a daily or whatever basis, so it’s not the matter of when he will do it again he probably is doing it right now. He isn’t sorry for it because he keeps doing it. If you want to live like that go ahead but he has no respect for you or your marriage. No need to sacrifice yourself for his sin.

1 Like

Run!
Do not look back!
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Oh, and don’t fail to file for child support and only allow him supervised visitation.
Sorry girl, it sucks. But you can now give 100 percent truthfully to your baby.

5 Likes

Confront and leave. Don’t settle for that shit

Leave he obviously has no love or respect for you if he did he would never cheat on your …to cheat is shitty enough but while your pregnant is appalling…your better off on your own hopefully you have a good support network…you and your child deserve better than this ! Good luck

2 Likes

Leave now. You’re better off cutting the ties now. Don’t waste another day of your precious life on this piece of trash. You deserve better. Your child will he better off with a mom who is single and happy than a mom who is married, miserable and being treated poorly.

1 Like

This is not going to get any.better he is not.content to be a dad he has no idea.the commitment and responsibility that lays ahead.of u get a lawyer get.out your better.off on your.own and ending that.tool child support.good luck

2 Likes

File for full custody divorce him. The disrespect will get worse, the way he treats you and acts while carrying his child is how he feels regardless of anything, went threw it with my bf he whole pregnancy he was cheating on me, messaging other woman told me it was a accident and mistake getting me pregnant. So I’d leave now.

Twice :joy::joy:. The posters are right here. Run. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Run. Now. Give your baby the time and attention it deserves. Not a man who doesn’t want to be there.

3 Likes

Please see your Dr about this, and find a good Divorce Attorney ASAP!! Don’t count on him to change, he won’t. And I’m sorry but he wouldn’t be seeing the baby either. Anyone low enough to do this to their pregnant spouse is bottom of the earth scum…

5 Likes

Leave him. You don’t need him. You only need yourself. You’ll see.

4 Likes

Break it off. He won’t change.

6 Likes

He will do it again. It will never change. Get out and do right by your child and you.

4 Likes

Ditch the prick. No Respect , not loyal… Better now than Again later . Focus on your new baby. You deserve better

5 Likes

You know what you need to do. The fact that you are pregnant is beside the point. He had his own agenda. If you say don’t complain because you know exactly who you’re dealing with.

2 Likes

Leave. It will be hard but at least you won’t be disrespected and make yourself susceptible to crotch crickets. At this point you know he’s doing it. If you allow it anything you get from him- you deserve.

5 Likes

Walk the hell away with ur head held high and dont look back its not worth it for you or the baby

7 Likes

Leave him immediately! He does NOT care about you or his unborn child. Run like hell

4 Likes

He has shown you the real him… probably not the first time won’t be his last and he won’t change! Get a great attorney and take him to the cleaners and move on with your life. You are much more than this!! Good luck

5 Likes

My situation right now.

Everyone is telling you to leave. We don’t have the right. It’s a decision you have to make for yourself. Talk to a friend or get professional help. Sending prayers your way.:pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

I was cheated on when I was pregnant with my first child. I broke his face and never let him touch me again. I knew at that moment he didn’t love me and I don’t want to be with anyone that doesn’t. Get your child support and live ur best life

Well I would think its worse when a woman is pregnant. He should want you more 1. For caring his child and 2 for glowing as a pregnant woman does!!

1 Like

Im sorry dear. Hold your head up high and do what is right for you and your little blessing

3 Likes

Dump him. Once a cheater always a cheater… if you forgive him it gives him permission to do it again. Because he knows you won’t do anything

8 Likes

Leave him. Take it from me. It’s not worth the heartache and pain he will cause you in the coming months. Wish I would have done it sooner. Leave him. Your better off without the louse

1 Like

Exactly why I wouldn’t want children… he doesn’t care about the baby or love you unfortunately. He has no respect or morals. A real man would never cheat on the woman he loves. You’re better off without him.

1 Like

RUN as fast as you can.

1 Like

If you know the name of the woman or men he is having sex with you are entitled to sue them for distraction of a marriage and child support of this unborn baby. The state will hold the adultery responsible for 18 years . Contact friend of the court. Name them in divorce decree .

6 Likes

I would walk away not say a word more to him and get an attorney, if you want to keep the marital property then have him removed, file a junction against him for emotional distress while pregnant and tell the court you fear any repercussions from him and ask them to enforce a no contact order

2 Likes

If he is cheating like that now, what is he going to do after the baby is born and you cannot have sex for at least 6 weeks?

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me :cry: My EX did the same thing. Just leave now- he don’t deserve you or this baby.