I am 7-months-pregnant and just found out my husband has been cheating: Advice?

the disrespect he has for you and your unborn child. leave him.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be nearly impossible to trust him again. Soā€¦ what kind of marriage is that? He broke his promises to you in your most vulnerable state. I would end it but thatā€™s me. Good Luck and Iā€™m so sorry this happened to you.

5 Likes

Advice: get used to the idea of being a single mom :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Please get tested right away!!! Focus on you and the baby right now Iā€™m sorry that your going thru this right now sending hugs your way

7 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb

Leave. Heā€™s not going to change. If he can cheat on you while youā€™re carrying his childā€¦ heā€™s not worth it. Youā€™ll just end up hurt countless more timesā€¦ the stress and anxiety of it all isnā€™t good for you or babyā€¦ and your baby, once born, will see you staying with a cheating, ass hole and think that is the normal.

I wld be seriously thinking of duvorce. But it,s your decision.has he said anything? I will not stand for cheating because 1. He cld be bringing back disease and 2. If Iā€™m not enuf, what the hell are you doing and why? It will be up to you to decide. Iā€™m sorry. Some women can deal with it. I canā€™t and wont.

2 Likes

Dorothy - trying to ā€˜enticeā€™ your husband to have sex with you whilst youā€™re carrying his baby is really not good advice for a women whose pregnant and husband has been cheating?
Yes having a discussion together that is it safe and ok is one thing but he still he may not want to, which is ok too, itā€™s only 9months and there are other ways of showing affection is what I mean, but cheating shouldnā€™t be justified just because a women is pregnant. And yes, sadly it is more common then people think. Have only commented because my friend is going through same thing and I donā€™t normally to these things, but jeeze I know someone has asked for advice and someone somewhere will get shot down for giving it, probably me but I donā€™t give really give a tiny rats ass but to the person asking advice, you really do not have to entice my love, and nor should any women or man with that said.
What if he now has a STD?!
No enticing required.
Respect seems to be missing from some relationships and people think itā€™s ok to do something so awful then wonder why youā€™ve broken up a family - no THEY did that. I hope you manage to find a way to get through this. Xx

Ican say the same. I can also say I wish i had left sooner. I can say this. im sorry. I have allowed it to continue by trying to mend our situation and at least play house and attempt to trust him again. i have not in several yearsā€¦Now im full of distrust hatred anxiety and severe depression. and now i have such low self esteem im nothing like i used to be. I have no faith no respect or love for him. The saddest thing is that my son is now 3 and thats the man who he will look up toā€¦ if i dont change change his situationā€¦ its about or babies now and single is healthier for a child than seeing his mother be crushed on a daily basis. im sorry love

1 Like

First you need to be tested for STDs. You donā€™t want your unborn baby and you to contract some disease. Then throw his sorry POS out of the house

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call that my husband. If he cheats on you in a time where you carry his childā€¦he is your EX. He will always cheat on you. Donā€™t even think for a minute that this will change. Donā€™t waste your time. Move onā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s easy for people to say to leave. However, itā€™s not that simple! My sons father didnā€™t cheat on me while I was pregnant, but we have a 3 month old, he took off for 2 weeks and started fucking with other girls. But thatā€™s not cheating? Heā€™s home now. But I consider that cheating. And Iā€™m not sure what to do! Do I work if out, is it worth it to work it where he thinks he did nothing wrong? Youā€™ll ask yourself the same questions. Ultimately itā€™s what you feel in your heart. If you can trust again and move past this. Like I said, everyone is going to say to leave, but it is not easy!!! I did just read Nikki Jacksonā€™s comment. And that really hit me. Iā€™m sure youā€™re just as confused as I am. And youā€™ll make the decision your heart tells you to. Good luck! Reach out to us women!!!

You could go fuck his bother ???
That should sort the cunt out a bit

Was with my husband for 4 years before marriage. Within 6 months he had an affair. We were across the USA then in Virginia. I got a job there but I just wanted to get home. Later he had more and I found letters written to him and passed thru a friend of his. I wasnā€™t working then (first time I wasnā€™t) I started looking for a job and I wrote or called the women to tell them they could get him cause I was leaving him. None knew he was married. So a total of 7 women. Then found out I was pregnant and my chances of carrying full term were slim. I was 23 then. I stayed then when our son was born I got a job when he was 3 mo old. Made sure I could get established in my job and be secure. When our son was 3 years we left. When he was 4 years old we divorced. I did not want our son to think marriage was the way ours was. Daddy never home etc. I did not forget so there wasnā€™t any trust at all. He and I became best friends after we split so worked out well for our son and me. Much more relaxing too. You will need to make a decision, be pro-active about plans. Pros and cons with staying vs leaving. It isnā€™t easy being a single Mom, but with family emotional support it is doable. You can love your husband and be able to let go. You donā€™t need to hate him as it will relay to your baby. He just wasnā€™t marriage material and we had been together since I was 15, he was 16. Married when I was 19 he was 20. People change.

1 Like

Itā€™s no oneā€™s place to tell you to stay or leave. Only to support you in either decision. Iā€™d suggest counceling first though

Divorce and make custody arrangements is what I would do.

Leave 120% just leave, youā€™ll save yourself a lot of time and energy.

Honey if have to ask your not ready

Look at him and oh this baby not yours dont worry about it

My husband did the same from oct-dec last year i was about 3/4months at the timeā€¦ He had some ā€œhook-upsā€ accounrs he had before we had gotten together and was still on then talking to girls and even in a few sex groupsā€¦ I woke up and even found him messing with his self to a pictureā€¦ I threw my phone and shatteredā€¦ Next day i had a dr appt for the baby,i didnt let him go in or around anythingā€¦m he slept in th living room for like 2 whole weeksā€¦(we had a 1b/1b apt) i had no where else to goā€¦but i told him if he evwr did it again Iā€™d take our son and leave cause i wasnt gonna let him grow up surrounded by that like i did

Lady if you leave or stay is ultimately your decision. When a woman is pregnant we are emotionally vulnerable due to hormonal changes. I went through this over 20 years ago and our child has a half sister and thereā€™s only 10 months between them. There are true consequences on either decision you make! My motto is no one can do more to you than what you allow. There is no right or wrong choice only what you as a person can tolerate. Every woman is different. Only you know the good choice for you! I feel for you deeply! Been there done that!

1 Like

Kick his ass to the curb, and put the baby up for adoption, so you wonā€™t have any reminders of your cheating husband!!

:heart: You will never trust him again. You will never respect him again. He clearly doesnā€™t respect youā€¦ But having a new born baby is hard - you can do it alone but I wouldnā€™t recommend it. Do whatā€™s best for you and your child. You can leaveā€¦ But thereā€™s no rush to leave. Wait until youā€™re ready xxx