I am a single mother but want another child

UM CAN wE SAY SELFISH ?

4 Likes

This lady I follow on TikTok her and her wife went on a group on fb called sperm donor USA and got sperm from some guy . They had him tested and went for it they have beautiful twins

Your not attracted to him so your gonna just use him to have a baby. Hahah poor man I hope he runs for the hills

6 Likes

All these women bashing you when most of their husbands partners or exes used them to have a child. Tell him you want a kid. Lay out the arrangement, if he’s game go for it.

8 Likes

Don’t settle. Freeze your eggs. If you can’t afford another child on your own don’t take this guys chance to meet someone who would really be attracted to him and want to have his babies and build a life. He deserves that. You deserve to be happy. Attraction is key when falling in love. Don’t anchor him, yourself, and your children into a life built on deception and desperation. It won’t work out. You can only pretend to love him so long and you will always long for your soul mate. Don’t purposely do this to yourself. Be patient. You are destined to meet the man of your dreams. Just be patient. It’s in God’s timing. I promise. Whatever you decide I wish you the best of luck. Really do look into freezing your eggs. Eggs can be frozen for decades and I’m sure your body could still carry well into your 60’s. Take your time. I do get it. The biological clock is ticking.

7 Likes

Is this real life? An adult, who is already a mother and almost 40, needs to ask if its decent to use a man for his sperm to have a child??

Wow… what a scenario… adopt a child on your own

So you’re using the poor guy and will get pregnant on purpose.
Ffs grow up lady, go to a clinic and get some donor sperm because you’re right if you wait for the perfect guy you’ll never have another baby

Why look for a man to have a baby!!!
There are sooooooo many kids that don’t have a “family” in full mode. Build the relationship w the man first and see if that is what you both want.

1 Like

I believe as you’re getting older you start yearning for another child it’s only natural but my beliefs would be foster one for a year

Would you want someone to settle for you? Don’t lead him on like that.

2 Likes

Can you afford another child? After 35 you have big chance of DS BABY, can you take care of her or him?

1 Like

Honestly, don’t rush

No one on this page can give you the correct answer. It’s your decision. You have to live your life. Everyone will have an opinion on it but you know what you want to do, so do it. And you can successfully have a child at 40 bc I am 40 and 22 weeks. She doesn’t have down syndrome and is perfect.

1 Like

I’m in a similar situation but not dealing with any men. It’s hard to fight baby fever especially seeing all these people with so many kids. But I’m thinking I might just pour all my love and resources into my one child and maybe get a pet. It would depend on your situation, if you own your own house and have a good stable job. A lot of only child people say they wish they had siblings growing up

4 Likes

Adoption is a great idea

1 Like

I guess my question is what makes you not attracted to him? If you have no feelings for him you definitely shouldn’t use him for a child that would be horrible. He deserves to be with somebody that truly cares about him.

11 Likes

I’m lost on this one I think she’s done lost her mind

9 Likes

I feel bad for any man she traps😅

10 Likes

Have you got a male friend whose decent who could help with reaching your goal?? Those who are bringing up downs, yes it is a higher risk, but there is also a strong chance that it won’t happen. I’m 38, had my 3rd child last year and don’t regret it. To the poster, it can be harder having a baby when older, but I say go for it.

3 Likes

Freeze your eggs as you wait.

4 Likes

Do not use someone because you want to get pregnant… your not attracted to him and having a baby won’t change your feelings towards him, a child doesn’t need to be brought into that kind of environment. Be happy with the one you have, some people never get to have children and your lucky enough to even have one.

Good luck, however it turns out!

10 Likes

Why stay with someone you don’t feel attracted to or love? Heartache in the making!!!

1 Like

Please think about the child- if your with this guy for all the wrong reasons- it will NEVER be a stable environment for this child- or your first.

2 Likes

No ! go to a sperm donation centre ,no one likes to be used, then thrown away after you get what you want ,and realise you don’t want to stay with the father of your child ,then take the child away and make horrible excuses for the father not to be able to see their own baby,& break his heart over & over again

your to old for this let him be

5 Likes

Sounds like you need to leave the men out of it and either adopt or find a donor.

12 Likes

Ever heard of AFI? Because its a real thing…

You could do in vitro fertilization. :relieved:

1 Like

Artificial Insemination.

1 Like

It’s 2022 you don’t NEED a man to have a baby… Use a donor or adopt.

14 Likes

How about a sperm donor at least then you won’t bring a man into it that you don’t have feelings for

You don’t need a man to have another child, there are treatments for that.

3 Likes

So you’ll take advantage of the fact he is attracted to you, when you have zero interest in him?

6 Likes

Cheese and rice. Looks like you need to get your head checked before you have another baby.

12 Likes

Omgosh R u for real !! Use IVF , or adopt dont use some poor man that u dont even want to be with !!

7 Likes

If you think you could be happy with him long term then why not. But could you live with not being attracted to him and being in a relationship? You could always go to the sperm bank.

Amanda Alyssa Hawkins

Your thought process is all wrong!
Imagine a man said this about a woman, we’d be in up roar!
I mean first off, have you let him know that your main reason for the relationship is his sperm?
You know, there are thousands of babies and children around the world born into relationships like the one your suggesting, that now need just someone, anyone, to love them! Maybe adopt!! You have one biological child! I won’t ask about there relationship with there father!

Men and other people are not your toys to use at your convenience.

8 Likes

Stay with the guy will be a good father and husband

Wait :raised_hand: what is the right one may I ask

Go to a sperm bank or a fertility and get fertilized that way. Don’t use an innocent man that may want nothing to do with your plans for your secret agenda.

So you have criteria like a sperm donor application.

Why don’t you be honest with the guy? And see how he feels about having a baby with you first. I wouldn’t want to have a relationship with someone who isn’t attracted to me let alone a child. He deserves to be happy too. It’s not fair to make that decision for him if you’re not ALL IN. Bringing a life into the world shouldn’t be a selfish act.

4 Likes

Just a recipe for disaster…leave that poor man alone lol

Amazing how dumb you are at 40

3 Likes

Wow and how do u plan on supporting ur children when u plan on being a single mother? Stop stringing the men along for $$!!!

So, we know what you want. What about what the child wants and needs. An intact family with a daddy as well as a mom. If you really feel this way then give a home to a child that needs one.

If you want to have another child ill be glad to help you out.

Shame on you.

What a terrible thing to do to another person.

Shame…