I am concerned for a family members baby: Thoughts?

You lost me when you said they’re both 400 pounds with a car seat in a single cab truck all the time. I highly doubt that.

12 Likes

Mind your business :unamused: :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

This post sucks in so many ways. So judgmental. I can’t even finish reading it. I’m sorry but you just sound like you have resentment towards this woman. So much so that you aren’t even contact with her for over a year so idk how you know these things unless you’re snooping on her. :roll_eyes: You wrote this long anon post talking crap about her to strangers. You my dear need to grow up and move on. I suggest worrying about yourself as a solution and stop obsessing over this person that you don’t even know anymore.

8 Likes

The baby is around 8 months old, why are you waiting til now to get involved? If the baby is not being took care of or is in danger you should’ve reported it before now. Just because they’re over weight doesn’t mean they can’t take care of a baby. I think there’s more to your story that you’re not telling, maybe you’re starting this now because yall aren’t getting along. Report it if you think the baby’s in any danger then stay out of it. As long as the baby is safe & healthy it’s nobody’s business what they eat or how big or little somebody is.

3 Likes

To have had a falling out with them you sure know all their business. Leave them alone.

9 Likes

Sounds like your trying to get revenge to me not protect the child. Mind your business. Another Karen? No kids of your own but you know everything…

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I kinda feel that your looking for things to complain about. I have a off road vehicle and when we are on our property we let the kids sit on our lap. If we are going on trails then we have them in car seats. Also those foods arent bad foods. It’s hot out…my kids have frozen things and ice cream. And for the blankets, that could be the babies safety blanket. My kids both have blankets that are their go to blankets and have them no matter how hot it is outside. So I guess I’m a bad mom also :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Mind ya business. They are not beating this child or neglecting it. Everyone parents different. Sounds to me someone who is very vindictive and who hold some sort of jealously. Your first remark well they are over weight 400+ you sound dumb as if because you are over weight you cant be a good parent.

5 Likes

Wow. You sound like a Karen. Mind your own damn business. Sounds like you just wanna get personal. Let them live their life how they want it doesn’t personally affect you.

I’m kind of surprised by some of these comments :confused: If you have concerns, please report it. You never know who else has reported concerns before you and pieces of the jigsaw start to come together. It may not require official intervention but informal support classes could be offered to the family to fine tune things.

6 Likes

She’s feeding her child mind ur business. I’m pretty sure u wouldn’t like people judging your parenting. I must be the worst mum ever my kids eat chocolate, ice cream and sit with the family dog and u really ought to make up ur mind she’s either putting too many layers on the child or none at all there’s no pleasing folk like u we can’t all be perfect as long and the child is happy and looked after there’s nothing u or CPS can do

2 Likes

Driving around on their own property is their own business, they arent required to use a car seat then. My kids all rode around with us on four wheelers, golf carts, and gators when they were that young and they loved it. And it doesnt matter if they’re in a single cab vehicle on the street, as long as the kid is in a car seat, that’s the law. Also, why does their weight matter? That comment alone makes you sound petty. I used to be extremely overweight before losing 80+ pounds last year, but all of my kids are healthy and average sized. You just sound like you’re looking for reasons to find them unfit parents and report them and have their kid taken. Is that what you want?..because that’s what I got out of it.

4 Likes

I’m a mum and this is straight messed up. Those people DO NOT deserve that baby! Call protective services.

4 Likes

Come on ladies, we all have vindictive reasonings for some of the things that we do or have done. Regardless if this is the case or not, if you have genuine concerns for the welfare of this child, say something and have the situation checked out.

3 Likes

I’m honestly concerned now reading how mean y’all are about this how you treat your kids

8 Likes

Everyone condoning this and saying its no big deal for the baby to ride without a carseat and all this other neglectful stuff must do the same things.
:speak_no_evil::grimacing:

6 Likes

I had to skim through it sounded more like a petty outsider looking for revenge not someone actually concerned. If you don’t know what’s going on stay out of it. If you are truly worried call cps they will decide if a check needs to be made.

6 Likes

All of the negative ass comments!! And what happens if something really happens to this child?! You’d say she didn’t do enough!

Say it to the mum if you are concerned otherwise stay out of it lol :joy:

6 Likes

This comment thread has me worried for more than just one baby… :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: maybe try talking to her? And if that doesn’t work then I would call CPS. That child is being set up for failure. There is no reason (other than medical) for a child to be over weight when we as parents control their food intake.

8 Likes

Look I’m not trying to bash you so please don’t take this the wrong way. Most of what I read, although you and I may not agree with, are not huge concerns. None of it screams red flag. It is legal to drive with a baby in a truck in a car seat even if they have other vehicles. At 8 months old ice pops and ice cream and those things are all okay. She is feeding the baby. She should have had a sweater on in 30 degree weather but maybe she only took the baby’s coat or sweater off to take the picture because the shirt is super adorable. If you have true legitimate concerns please call CPS but DO NOT call CPS on somebody to be petty and spiteful because of your falling out because that is one of the most ratchet things a woman could do.

13 Likes

If the baby is over 6 months there’s something called baby led weening and it’s basically the baby eats whatever you eat. You said your not a mom so I’m just saying it’s okay for baby’s to eat food over 6 months. Whatever she feeds her baby is not anyone’s concern honestly that’s her child and her pediatrician will let her know if there’s any issues with that. Also how baby sleeps and blankets and stuff isn’t your concern either it’s her baby she can basically do what she wants. If the baby is starving and has bruises from being abused or if mom isn’t around then that’s a problem. But everhtnjng u said there’s nothing anyone can do she can do what she wants with her baby. DCFS needs to be there for babies and kids who really need them don’t waste their time over food and make up and blankets.

4 Likes

If you really have concerns for the baby and you can prove this. You have to be the voice for the baby.the baby needs your help don’t weary about all these other people and what they’re saying.that baby has no voice you have to be his voice. Just saying

1 Like

Call child protective services and they will investigate. There are some silly things of concern, but also legitimate reasons to call (like safety concerns for sleep, car transportation, and potential verbal abuse?).

1 Like

Oh wow I must be a terrible mom for feeding my kids Veggie Straws! :roll_eyes: You can either voice you concerns to the child’s parents or mind your own business.

5 Likes

Just call child services and talk to them about your concerns. They will look into it. If there is a reason for concern they will intervene.

1 Like

Call CPS, I’m really surprised and disappointed at the moms in these comments. Theres a difference between judging their parenting and realizing what they’re doing is wrong

11 Likes

If things are as bad as you say they are then why would you even take the time to write this rediculous post before calling CPS? I Think your begging for attention. Get your own life and keep your nose out of theirs.

2 Likes

Like you said, you’ve had a falling out.
That tells me you’re not getting the whole story, only what you see posted on social media.
Maybe, rekindle your relationship before you judge :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

You can make an anonymous complaint with CPS but it’s really not going to be taking that serious unless you give them your name I’ve been there. And I did give my name. It took me going to CPS three separate times to finally have the child removed from the home. The child was in way more danger than the things that you describe. But best of luck to you. If you feel something in your heart is not right about a situation… trust it.

My 8 month old choked on an easily dissolvable puff baby snack the other day, I would definitely not feed her hard Skittles. WTH.

1 Like

Also why is everyone saying to mind her business?? She is obviously worried and it sounds to me like some of you must do the same things and feel guilty.

3 Likes

Dude this baby’s is held in a seat by a hand. Go and report. All these dumb commentators shouldn’t have kids if they thinks that okay.

6 Likes

As long as you have proof then call it in to child protective services. They can at least give you an answer. It’s most likely not neglect right NOW… If that’s the way they treat their child in sure a wellness check in the home will reveal more.

Girl, mind your business or call cps for a well check if it’s that concerning.
All the things you’ve talked about are shitty parenting choices not abuse.

This lady doesn’t even had kids

If you had a falling out over a year and and aren’t close with these people you don’t know what their day to day life consists of. You seem like your going off social media posts which never tell the whole story.

2 Likes

Call CPS. Posting here doesn’t do squat.

2 Likes

I mean that all sounds like bad parenting but isn’t really abuse. The only things that really worry me would be the skittles because that’s an OBVIOUS choking hazard and the off tossing with the baby not being secured safely. They just sound like there’s no common sense

3 Likes

Lort. Your not even a mom. Get in your own lane Karen.

5 Likes

Stay out of their business

2 Likes

Mind your own dam business… there are horrible mothers out there that dont even feed their kids. . and stop lurking on their fb page I’m sure that’s how you got your info…

3 Likes

Mind ya business. Sorry but theres no actual abuse going on. DSS has bigger things to worry about (sexual abuse, physical abuse)

If its driving you crazy cut yourself off from them totally. Social media and all. Theres nothing u can do about how they raise their kid

2 Likes

TBH, I think a LOT of what you’re saying is out of spite. What the hell does their weight have to do with their parenting abilities?:thinking: Then you go on to say how she posts her baby on social media eating things that really concern you. I think you are over exaggerating, being judgmental and petty. But if you are that concerned, go ahead and call CPS. Tell them EVERYTHING that you told us.

1 Like

You sound like you need a hobby…

Call docs end of story let them get to the bottom of it

Guys I’m pretty sure she was asking if how they are raising their child is what parents are supposed to raise them like. Maybe she doesn’t know how. Parent is supposed to raise their child bc she isn’t. Parent and if my sister did this I’d be concerned to like I’m a mom of 3 my kids don’t get much sweets until they are 3 yrs of age. I’d def call cps even those I hate those fuckers but if something isn’t right they will find it and then give a family member an option to foster the child if said is an issue under state guidelines I mean what they are doing isn’t right an if verbal abuse is going on then yea cps for the child also you can’t leave a. Child by their self

Let me see how nicely I can say this…MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! Maybe some of the things they’re doing isn’t “right” by your standards. But you’re not even a parent. Butt out!

1 Like

Cant tell other people how to raise they kids sadly. If you call cps there is no way of knowing if the child will go with family or to foster care which might be worse :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well it almost sounds as if they Mom and Dad are suffering from some sort of mental illness. Unfortunately unless you are genuinely concerned like child will die sexual abuse and you can’t sleep at night concerned then you could report them. Beyond that you are just going to have to be supportive person . If things are really serious know that drs have to report if they are concerned. Pray hope for the best and just know that maybe things will work out. No parent will respond positively to insinuating they aren’t good parents or doing something the “right way” so no most aren’t receptive.

You’re clearly bitter, you’re judging off of PHOTOS so you don’t know what happens after that image is taken.

Stay in your lane, seriously. This is pathetic.

4 Likes

None of your business lady. :expressionless:

Notify child protective services. Voice ur concerns to them

5 Likes

Lmao my 6month old had been eating snackpacks with her pap since she was 4 months.

Chaotic Alchemy

1 Like

I’m sorry I couldn’t even read a quarter of this cuz it was just making me cringe, but call children services immediately

I’m like 90% sure that children can be taken from homes for medical neglect if they reach a certain level of obesity, and steps aren’t attempted to be taken to correct the issue

1 Like

I think you are too involved in their business honestly. You are driving yourself crazy over things that have nothing to do with you and stalking them on Facebook is unhealthy and a little disturbing. The real question is why are trying so hard to find reasons and excuses, as far as feeding as parents we decide what we feed our kids not everyone else. I don’t know what made you so bitter but eating snack packs will not be a reason to remove a child which is apparent you want. If he doesn’t want to hold the baby that is not your concern either if he is abusing an animal call animal control, you have no say so or standing with literally anything else.

3 Likes

The food thing is really not that bad. With my first I was worried about all that, but on baby number three and if she won’t choke on it she can have it. The rest honestly not your business either. If the baby is in a car seat in the truck then so what? My son rides in the front of my truck in a car seat when all the back seats are full. Seriously unless the baby is in danger mind your own business

1 Like

Call CPS they’ll investigate n if they see any problems they’ll address them

1 Like

Be the babies voice . Talk to your doctor to see what he things

If your in the UK you can contact children’s services and they would support the family on a voluntary basis. This is abuse and people saying its not need to read it again.

2 Likes

Babies can’t talk and stand up for their selves…If you are concerned that much, you shouldn’t share it in a social media group but go to the relevant authorities and all those things you wrote down tell them also and express your concerns. They will know what to do and able to interfere if needed.
Here you might gonna get a few good advice but definitely get roasted by judgy people.
Stay strong and hope you find the best solution.

3 Likes

Cps is the only way… but im afraid they won’t do much the system fails alot of kids in even worse conditions :heart:

If you are truly concerned about the baby call your local dcfs office. Explain to them the situation and they will look into it. There isn’t much you can do except that unfortunately.

Unfortunately dfacs won’t do anything about any of the stuff stated. I suggest sizing up your emotions next to your facts just to see if you’re exaggerating things due to personal feelings. I hope no one judges my life so critically. Some of these things is be concerned about but others I feel were a stretch. Anyways, this could be a case of someone simply not knowing any better. Being a helpful part of her village by gently showing her a few things couldn’t hurt.

Just call child services dont listen to all these other bitches who say “mind ur biz” the baby is the same age as mine and I sure the fuck dont feed her that shit. Shes just to the point of having 1 tooth and can eat rice cracker thingys and shit that disolves quick

The moms that are saying it’s none of her business are really annoying! She is just concerned for this baby & there’s nothing wrong with that! These people are over 400 pounds themselves & if they keep feeding their baby all that junk food, their baby is going to be just as obese! We can all admit that we have given our babies junk food here & there but it sounds like these people are constantly feeding their baby junk food & honestly it kinda sounds like they might be to lazy to make their child a real meal so they are giving the baby packaged junk food instead. Aside from the food, having your baby out in weather that cold for a PHOTOSHOOT & on top of it, not even dressing the child properly for the weather conditions. Maybe you should do an anonymous call to CPS so they can go see if everything is okay over there. If this is all just from stuff that is being posted on social media, it makes me worried about what else is going on over there behind closed doors.

2 Likes

If a child is in a car and not in a car seat it’s negligence and child endangerment if that truck was to flip that baby would die something would be done if air bags deploy it would be seriously injured and die so yeah call cps

Most of that I’d mind my own damn business on… its easy for people without children to spectate and critique parents. You may not think you’d parent the way they do, but who are you to judge. If you were so worried, you should speak up and ask questions respectfully, regardless of the falling out. Seems like you have a bone to pick with them. As long as that baby is not being neglected or harmed in any way, it does not concern you. Seems like they’re very attentive and hands on adventurous parents.

I can tell that most of you assholes have never dealt with revenge calls to CPS. It’s no joke! I have seen them take kids away for no reason. CPS is a LAST RESORT call and only if that child is in serious, life threatening danger! That doesn’t include an 8 month old eating a snack pack or in a car you don’t know if it’s moving or not and a few pictures in the cold. Sounds like you are being petty and want some validation for you being a stalking lunatic.

Unfortunately as long as baby receives nutrician, regardless the source, not considered neglect unless the child at some point develops an illness, then would be hard to prove, good luck and hope things work out

There is a big difference between neglected and just being a parent. Is the baby happy? Healthy? Fed? Taken care of? Just because u don’t agree with their parenting style doesn’t mean it’s actually wrong.

8 Likes

Call the authorities. Nothing more to say about it! But if they remove the child step up and take the baby to bring normalcy to the child!

1 Like

Report it! And all of you saying she should mind her own business is the reason we have children on TV DYING. Be that babies voice. Reach out to cps

10 Likes

First off… By 8 months a baby is capable of eating what we eat… It’s called baby led weaning. My kids never ate baby food… Went straight to solids at four months with formula. The parents weight has nothing to do with it… I’m over weight but my kids are healthy and were all active. Do not judge a person by their weight…

My kids have been out in the cold as babies and out in the heat… Parents who put babies in pageants put make up on them…

No it may not all be the way you would raise your kid but calling cps on this can cause a big headache.

6 Likes

If you’re really concerned put an anonymous call into dcyf and let them investigate

2 Likes

What are you doing here? Call child services if you’re concerned for the babies well being

3 Likes

If you are genuinely concerned why the hell are you asking us? Report it already!

3 Likes

Call CPS. They are crappy parents from you are telling us.

5 Likes

cys wont do much with out proof. other that mnd ur buisness

1 Like

Can someone please point Karen in the right direction to take that shit over there? :point_right::point_right::point_right::point_right::point_right::point_right::point_right::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:🤦

Stay out of it. It’s not your child. Let them be the parent. NOT YOU.

3 Likes

Ohh if you are concerned with the baby then help the mother if you are free to notice everything they do with their baby means you have some extra freetime and volunteer to look after their baby. Or just anonymously call for help but be prepared for a war with the parents your accusing.

3 Likes

My advice to you is to unfollow their social medias

8 Likes

I’d simply mind my business. Honestly prayer and keep it moving. This is their family, and so long as no one commits a crime it’s really not important for you to be mosey

3 Likes

100% cps they will at least do a house check and they can make professional calls on what the mother should be doing to not offend her, Also may help her with resources

2 Likes

What is wrong with you people? This is no way to treat an INFANT … even at eight months, candy and entire cookies are not good for young children. Please seek help for this child immediately! Childhood obesity is very real. I was a victim myself, and it is very hard to recover from. I’m still trying to lose the weight. I wish someone had helped me instead of giving in to my every demand.

8 Likes

Honestly, I think you need to get a life ‘of your own’! The baby is not harmed or in danger and the parents have every right to feed their child what they want. It looks very much as you have some personal problems or underlying issues with your family member and her partner and probably want to get back by reporting them; because if u were really concerned about the baby you will be offering to help the “baby” despite your differences with the baby’s parents.

5 Likes

Funny how people are getting all worked up over a story no one knows is true :rofl: It wouldnt surprise me if the creators of this page are the ones who post most of the stuff just to keep the page going​:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m just saying this…NEGLIGENCE IS A FORM OF CHILD ABUSE. Love, if you think this baby is in need of help, then make that call. This baby could be suffering, us mom’s know what certain foods can do to a baby. All you can do is voice your concern. It’s up to CPS to make the call. But you could be the only one looking out for the baby. Never turn a blind eye to any type of concern when it comes to a child. To everyone else being mean to her, you don’t have to say anything. She’s asking for advice, not to be ashamed of trying to figure out what to do that could potentially save a babies life.

7 Likes

Oh my lord. That poor baby could end up having so many issues.

You can call CPS anonymously. In my opinion better safe than sorry. You’d feel terrible if something happened to this little one

4 Likes

you sound very spiteful and immature one would think if you were genuinely concerned for the child you would have already made the call and hey big deal if mum and dad are overweight .news flash their life not yours

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this does not meet the legal definition of neglect or abuse. The only thing you can honestly do is pray for that baby. CPS won’t do anything even if you call because the baby is being fed. The only question is, when you said the baby is being left alone to sit with dogs, did you mean with no humans home. If not, then they aren’t legally doing anything wrong to that baby. Which is very sad in my opinion.

1 Like

Really. Get a life. Not your kid. And people saying call CPS you are the problem. Smfh. Because they are 400 lbs means they arent good parents? Maybe not the best food choices but you didn’t have to tell their weight. You could have just said they feed their kid nonnutritious food. Im more disgusted with you!

6 Likes

I would hope that the baby is having wellness visits to its pediatrician

Are pediatricians obligated to report unhealthy environment and nutrition?

You do have the power to call CPS.

But really ask yourself is it just I don’t agree with what they are doing or is that baby really in an abusive unhealthy environment?

4 Likes

Holy. You just sound crazy. Stay out of their life. Wow. You said you had a falling out so why the fk are you following their every move or are you just making assumptions based on tid bits you see on social media ?
You need to get your own life. Yikes. Wouldn’t want to be your neighbor!

9 Likes

Neglect or abuse are reasons to call cps/cas. Now go look up what that is.
Bc you obviously have no idea
You dont have to agree with their choices. I see one issue - you said left to sit alone with dogs? You mean while they are in another room? Or GONE? Im guessing you mean while they take a piss.

4 Likes

Call the cops or child services

1 Like

CPS. Give them all of the proof.