I am concerned with my husbands work relationship: Advice?

He’s up to no good.
Is he home right now?

Pack his stuff and put it out on ur porch and change the locks and go get your self pampered and be the strong independent woman u are and make him work for u like he works at work

10 Likes

Sad story. I would have to agree with the rest. If he’s not physically cheating yet, he will be and he’s definitely having an emotional affair.

1 Like

This makes my stomach hurt just reading it.:exploding_head: it’s not good girl. Not one single bit!

Yep he’s cheating maybe just emotionally so far. But it’s still cheating and you got choices fight for him or get rid of him or wait for him and her to hurt you even more. All depends on what you want to do. But get ahead of the game and get your money and papers and valuables in check cause stay or go he turned down a chance to better things for you both by turning down a promotion. And if she cared anything about him she would not let him do that but shows she is selfish and things are going to be messy and ugly once you step in her way just don’t let either one of them take control not your life. You got this as they say straighten your crown and show them as the queen you will rule your own kingdom

Explain to him how/ why you feel the way you do because it makes 10000% sense and you definitely have valid reasons. Next step if he doesn’t get his shit together leave him because someone out there is going to love you and make you their number one not some chick at work.

1 Like

Sounds like he has succombed to the wiles of the other woman . you have become yesterdays news … Give him a wakecup call .just the fact that he saidcyou could lose wt and get a boob job shows just how shallow he is . you should be treasured as you are . find a place . get your self set up and say adios . at least you know she is getting your left overs . never settle for second best cuz honey you deserve a real man that knows how to treat a woman and give you the love that will go the distance . close up shop to him dont want to catch sumthin js .pretty sure they are doin the wild thing

You half to talk about it. And know your worth.

Theres red flags all over this he is cheating no doubt talk to him and than tl to her but if they have feelings for each other like it sounds they do let him go and to insult you that way is uncalled for my ole nan cheated on me with 21 yr old and he was at time 50 she was younger than his daughter dont try to make it work cuz it wont im walkin this summer

Red flags … See them for what they are …

Book called boundaries in marriage… go buy it, apply it.

Watch fireproof together

5 Likes

He’s cheating on you right in front of you.

3 Likes

So sorry for your troubles.

Run run fast don’t look back writing on the wall run now …

1 Like

Invite her to dinner with you & YOUR husband and see how that goes. :flushed:

1 Like

Short Answer: Double Dipping

Girl, you’re in trouble!! Talk to him before you do anything

Yeah…somethings not right there.

He’s cheating, take everything and leave.

better check it out something going on

Read your post to him, finishing with “Did I miss anything?”

the two of you need to talk

Hes a lost cause move on. Dead beat bf got him a side chick.

God has to be first in a marriage…talk to him…get counseling together. Does not sound good…prayers for your marriage​:pray::pray::pray::pray:

What a jerk…get out if that marriage it isn’t going to end well I tell u u will end up getting dumped.

You are being cheated on.

You need to divorce his ass.

oh hell no honey I would rack her ass an take him to the cleaners

1 Like

Oh wow… have you been giving excuses on why not to have sex? Twice a week is a good goal. Are you uninterested when you do? Do you speak to him with respect and praise? “Thanks for working so hard. I appreciate all you do. I’m proud of you. I respect you so much because you _______. I need you. I’m with you.” All good things married women should say to their men on a regular basis. If you don’t, he will be swayed more easily by someone who does. Ask if he would be willing to go to a christian marriage counselor (I say Christian because often they will focus more on saving your marriage) and be open about how you are feeling but dont expect an immediate response from him about it. Men have to contemplate things before answering. Read “Love and Respect” or “For Women Only”. Good relationship books. The 5 Love Languages is great too! Could you attend the Weekend to Remember Family Life marriage conference? It’s happens all over the US. Healing is always possible but YOU have to be open to changing yourself first, even when you don’t feel you are in the wrong. I pray your marriage can be saved and healthy again soon!

Let him be with that other women

I would have punched him in the throat for telling me that I need to take weight lose pills and boob jobs. I would would pack up shit and leave with no need to explain. He is a fucken loser.

Kick his a-- to the curb. He’s obviously a POS.

Whether anything is happening or not, he has let this go way too far and he is absolutely disrespecting and neglecting you. If he is showing a coworker more thoughtfulness, loyalty and interest, then I am sorry to say it, but you two are not working out. You have been miserable for awhile and if this hadn’t of happened, eventually something else would have.

You already know what you need to do.

4 Likes

Yeah sounds a bit dodgy, I would organise a surprise visit to work. Take him a lunch or something sweet & see the interaction for yourself. I would also tell him how your feeling abandoned and left out of his life. Your his life partner and he should be talking about this shit with you!

10 Likes

He has obviously disrespected you multiple times… Especially throwing off on your body. Maybe pop in at work to see what vibes you get from her and seeing the two in the same setting. Get lunch for the two of you.

6 Likes

Set up a lunch date with the other lady. Tell your hubs that since they are such good friends you would love to get to know her better and maybe find out where she got her boobs done.
See how he responds. Then go to lunch with her and see what kind of vibe you get.
Good luck girl. ( sounds sketchy to me tho)

11 Likes

Once someone else becomes a priority in his life, it’s time for you to move on. You’ll only experience more trauma and heartache. Been there, won’t ever be an option to someone I make a priority.

1 Like

Sorry sounds like he’s got a side chick, it sounds like there’s something going on between them beside “work” :disappointed_relieved: sorry hunni but cut him lose he shouldn’t be picking on your weight either everyone is beautiful in there own way

11 Likes

I stopped reading towards the end I read enough to tell you be very suspicious about it and if I were you I’d leave him ASAP if he hasn’t cheated he is really trying with her you need to do yourself a favor and be gone quick I know if my bf made that comment to me and acted like that I’d already been gone ask yourself this would he be doing all this if he had a male partner do what you need to do and don’t look back

1 Like

Sweet heart, you don’t have to ask us to know. You already knew. It sucks! I have been there!

9 Likes

You already know exactly what is going on :confused: all I can say is get mentally, emotionally, and physically ready for the heartbreak when the truth comes out, I’m sorry this is happening to you

6 Likes

Have you talked with him about how you’re feeling and shared some of these feelings/concerns with him? Communication is key in a relationship, especially when issues like this present themselves. I am so sorry you’re going through this. Truthfully not sure how I would handle something like this but I do know my first step would be to talk with him directly and assert myself and advocate for my feelings. It is so difficult to allow yourself to be so exposed and vonerable but I feel like you have to confront it head on with a conversation and see his response first (if you haven’t already). Give him a chance to see your side and hopefully change his behaviors to be more sensitive to your needs and feelings and realize that you are who he should be making these future decisions with. If he hears you out and isn’t receptive, then go from there but hopefully it is a platonic and professional relationship and he can reassure you and help you to feel prioritized and supported… Anything less than that would be unacceptable to me. Positive vibes and love your way. :two_hearts:

The answer is not prayer and communication. I’m sorry but that is terrible advice. Its knowing your worth, respecting yourself, and asserting your place in your own life. If you’ve chosen a life with him, you need to remind him he has also chosen a life with you. Not this other woman and him basing his career decisions off of her is just unacceptable. He needs to know that you are the woman in his life and if he has an issue with that (or your boobs for that matter) he can live the rest of his life without you. She’s gotta go. Or you do. Ultimatum time.

29 Likes

not a good sign…have a come to jesus meeting and tell him how you feel and if he can’t respect that or calls you “crazy” then ask him how he would feel if you were so close with another Male. and def pop in at work or something and try to see how they interact with each other…I would say see what the texts say, but that’s frowned upon by most, but honestly if I thought I was being cheated on with all the signs hes given, I’d look :woman_shrugging: get yourself some proof because it’s not fair to you to have to wonder and the anxiety that comes with that and no need to be wasting your time on someone who isn’t putting in the same effort. a husband shouldn’t be closer to another woman than his wife. female friends are fine but there are fine lines that shouldnt be crossed. and his loyalty should be to you and his family, not a new girl at work. hope everything works out for you, shit like that really sucks. if he doesn’t consider your feelings or you find out theres more going on and he won’t get his act together, then just go, I know its hard but there actually are people out there who will be true and treat you as their number one.

4 Likes

This is something you need to talk to your husband about and honestly if you don’t feel comfortable speaking to your husband about your discomfort then you shouldn’t be with him. You should be able to communicate with him and be able to set boundaries. And for him to say something like that to you so casually and completely disregard your feelings I quite frankly think you shouldn’t be with him. No man that thinks it’s ok to make you feel like anything less than number one is worth keeping around.

4 Likes

Yeah nope, lmao I’d be doin a pop in visit at work, a couple times a week randomly take him lunch, or if you feel the need to park outside his job when hes SUPPOSE to leave, and see if he leaves with this lady, that’ll tell you flat out. Ive had to do it before

8 Likes

He not gon change. And if he do that could take way too long and give u way too much sufferin. Id say leave him i been ina same kinda situation. I prayed and hoped hed turn to God but he was so full of himself. id advice to leave him… u dont deserve that fr. Women should stay far away from men like that…

Awe, hell no. First person I’d be going to is her. Women to women. Ask her if she’d like to get a drink or have lunch just you and her and just tell her straight out, look I’m sorry I have to come to you like this but are you and my husband having an affair. He speaks very highly of you and does stuff for you that he’s never done for me and the reason I don’t ask my husband is because he isn’t going to tell me the truth. So with that being said it’s a simple yes or no and make sure you’re recording the conversation so you can use it in divorce court. Don’t put up with that and don’t change your self because he wants you to. This is what I would do if it was my husband and I.

11 Likes

Stop buying the bullshit.

Ask him directly.
Hire a private investigator.
See a lawyer.
Get your act together.

10 Likes

Sorry your going thru this bullshit, trust your gut instinct its almost always right! This shit legit makes my bloods boil. Time to say Bye Felicia :wave:

2 Likes

Prayer and communication is key! Only you know, is he worth it?

Yea no normal person makes a get rich scheme with a work partner, I’m normally all about respecting privacy and boundaries and understanding your spouse had a life other than you but that’s A LOT of red flags. It is 100% disrespectful to you that he is making future plans with this woman, and that he would turn down a promotion that could have helped your family for her??

6 Likes

Yeah something is definitely not right about their situationship.

4 Likes

If your instincts tell you there’s something going on. There is!

7 Likes

I’d leave him, especially after he disrespected you like that

5 Likes

Have you even tried talking to him about this and your concerns?

You see all the signs, call on his BS and get ready, cus he is shady as hell.

2 Likes

Tell him how you feel and if he blows you off then leave him. No MAN would ever make his spouse feel less than another woman or make her feel like she isn’t good enough but someone else is. I’m sorry sweetie but it sounds sketchy.

4 Likes

He’s screwing her ok , don’t try to deny it just find you someone to screw and you will feel better about it

6 Likes

He turned down a promotion because he couldn’t abandon her? WOW. That’s a red flag. He makes plans and surprises her!? He texts her more than for work and making plans for the future with her. Honey, that’s more than just a work partner. If he’s not cheating now then it’s only a matter of time before he does, but I’d bet he is now.

If your instinct tells you he is cheating with her - they are! Always trust your gut. It’s never wrong!

Bitch would be getting her ass beat and so would he.