I am having issues with my husband taking my car: Advice?

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too.All thanks to the good work of Mrs Lisa Jennifer i
Follow this link :link::paperclips: to message her on facebook.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If he has a set of your keys, demand that he give them back. And tell him, drive your own vehicle and leave mine alone!

Well… my husband jeep broke, and he started driving my truck and putting miles on it (shes old and lifted the miles matter ALOT) but leaving on E and such. He never seemed to want to put an effort tin fixing his. So last week I took the motor apart myself and took the head to the shop to have it machined, and im going to put it back together for him. Sometimes it just isn’t their thing. I just look at it like cutting the grass and taking the trash out. Something I shouldn’t have to do, but do so that he will stop driving mine. I’m attached to my truck though I get a grey hair everytime someone else touches it.

how bout you take his truck, get it fixed, use his money, put gas in it using his money, then hand his his keys, less your car keys on the ring.

4 Likes

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

1 Like

It’s not petty. He used the gas, he should fill it up. Call one of his buddies to come work on his truck. — seriously. “Hey, Joe’s truck is being loud and he keeps borrowing my car but I need it. Will you bring by a case of beer and encourage him to fix it?” Or, if you can, call your Dad (or his) to come fix his truck. Dudes hate that, but im my experience it works lol

4 Likes

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

1 Like

I want to thank you so much for your honesty and transparency in all our business dealings you’ve never cheated me or anyone else, that makes me so proud to advertise how professional you are with business generally. Thank you so much for being the best trading coach on this platform

Facebook contact: Redirecting...

1 Like

Connecting with you was the biggest
achievement. I save up this much because of you Mr. Bunker you’re what everyone needs at this time for livelyhood. Listen it’s ok to be good just don’t settle for less
Contact, Mr. Joshua Bunker
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

1 Like

Just curious, when you have it, why not take his card and get it fix for him. I know every marriage looks different but to me is an east fix.

2 Likes

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

My husband does the SAME THING. But hmthis had been going for 4 years with 5 different vehicles between us. He will always just demand and expect me to give up my car for him when his breaks down, when he totaled 2 vehicles in 1 year he just took my car for months on end. Then I’m constantly left with no car. He tells me I should get a part time job for something to do but I would have had to quit a dozen times because he keeps taking my car for king periods of time through the years. I’ve just learned that he’s lazy and if the car needs fixed I have to make it happen so I can get my car back.

1 Like

Have someone fix it and send him the bill and take your keys.

1 Like

I’d take his card and get it fixed. I have a surprise for you honey, I’ve had your car fixed for you. Smile . I love you. That should get you yours back

He’s controlling you, been there done that for many years.

my Testimony started the day I saw a post about Mrs Olgusya Gribova of how she help me rise money through binary trading CRYPTO currency though I doubted at first but after having a good view at his facebook page seeing success stories on his page he has helped lots of people I was really impressed and I quickly contacted her Today my life has changed financially and my joy restored completely and I pay all my debts in months

Nah tell him sort his shit out. So you can all go back to normal. Don’t give your keys and don’t fix it yourself. That is exactly what they want. There laziness to be rewarded with something they did absolutely nothing for.