I am pregnant and noticed blood after sex: Thoughts?

I would run it by the doc

I have had this happen pretty normal

Cervix might be getting soft

you shouldnt be having sex at 37 weeks

Normal unless filling pads

I had sensitive cervical aggravation and had to stop any vaginal stimulation till post when i was about 34 weeks along as it happened twice. Everything else looked good but doc advised me to stop so i didn’t give myself panic attacks or go to the hospital when it wasn’t truly needed. I still talked to my dr about it the remainder of my pregnancy to make sure no new issues came up.

You should be calling your dr ASAP not asking people on fb! Your pregnant!

well from a guy…spotting is normal but if its a heavier flow then obgyn should be notified immediately

Take it easy for now… your close to giving birth they’ll recommend you not to stop having sex for now…

Call your dr to double check off course but could be your mucus plug

bleeding after sex is normal.

Orgasms help it along to,keep having sex

Normal but you also produce hormones that can start up labor hence why they tell over due moms to have sex. And hey more power to ya still getting some at 37 weeks I didn’t even want him to look at me. Let your dr know just in case if it keeps up. Good luck

call your doctor and say we just had sex I was told by my doctor to stop having sex after the 25 week mark

We can always make our relationship the best for us, life or career a successful as we desire, it only take you to put in the right effort and if you feel you need help then look for help. After my husband give a heartbroken. I was lonely, devastated and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and powerful man Dr Mamudu who helped me brought back my husband and now he loves me far more than ever am so happy with life now thank you so much drmamudu47@gmail. com or whatsapp +2348143284524

Call doctor it best to get checked.

Call your dr not Facebook

I am very happy today with my family My husband left me for good 3 years now, and i loved her so much, i have been looking for a way to get her back since then. i have tried many options but she did not come back, until i met a friend that directed me to Dr. Dr John otono a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband in 8days. I and my wife are living happily together today, This man is great and genuine, you can contact him via email on WhatsApp Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now as fast as possible, solution without stress… He is always hello, now i call him my father, Contact him n ow he is always online contact him on his WhatsApp mobile line +2348074414559
Email address [email protected]

Call your ob momma good luck

praps you should remove your underware before sex :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not a doctor but I play one on Facebook. :laughing:

Seriously call your doctor, that’s the only advice you should be seeking.