I am pregnant by someone I didn't know was married: Please help!

Wouldn’t him doing the right thing twice make you all miserable and him making the same mistake twice

Also it’s hard to believe you stayed at his home and didn’t realize women’s or children’s clothed. Fishy

He made a dating profile, clicked single… and went on lying to literally everyone. Idk boo

Well I would let the wife know that her husband is a piece of shit. I’m sorry you got caught up in some bullshit.

FWB relationships are immoral. Despite getting one girl pregnant, this cheater got you pregnant as well. Run from this man and never look back, and don’t ever put yourself in that position again.

Once a cheater,always a cheater! He cheated on her w you,…what makes you think he’d be honest w you?..why did the wife,‘blow up’ like she did…maybe hes done it before?..dont settle on what he could be,find the man you deserve!

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Dump him. You dont need him

He is a POS and I have absolutely no sympathy for him. And I hope the wife takes him for everything. What did he do to his wife for her to go off on him all the time. He is playing a pathetic victim

1 Like

Let him go once a cheater always a cheater