I am scared to tell my boyfriend that I am pregnant: Advice?

Just found out I’m pregnant, and I don’t know how to tell my boyfriend I’m scared. Also, we just started dating like three months ago. It was an accident, and now I’m not sure how this is gonna turn out. There is also a 17 year age gap between us, him being older. I don’t know if this is something that will ruin things

82 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I am scared to tell my boyfriend that I am pregnant: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

Just go ahead and tell him anyways hes gonna find out

If you don’t wear a condom is it really an accident🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially after only being with him for 3 months?!?

23 Likes

From personal experience, tell him. I didn’t tell my son’s dad til I was about 5 months. I’ve always been a bigger girl so being that far along, I didn’t show really. But he got mad when he found out I didn’t tell him. There’s a 13 year age gap between me and him. Honestly it’ll show what type of person he is. It takes two to tango and I’m sure he knows that you and him was there when y’all did it. It’s an accident but you have to take what life gives ya. Best of luck momma!

If the miracle of a baby ruins the relationship then he wasn’t the one for you anyways.

25 Likes

Condoms break. Birth controls not always effective. :woman_shrugging:

You should tell him sooner than later.

7 Likes

It wasn’t a mistake if you didn’t use a condiment

16 Likes

Be honest. He was there too. You didn’t get pregnant by yourself.

11 Likes

1… I hope you are of age.
2… you need to tell him. It takes 2.

9 Likes

A baby is a blessing! If he doesn’t think so he’s not the one

6 Likes

First off don’t worry about the negativity from the people in this group especially seeing they wouldn’t be the one taking care of your baby and supporting the baby. Things happen believe me I ended up pregnant at 16 and my son wasn’t a mistake he was a blessing that came way earlier in my life than I had ever expected. This baby is a miracle and there’s people that can’t even get pregnant so don’t worry about what anyone has to say. I would just be upfront with the guy and let him know.

He might be happy !!! Why not tell him??

1 Like

He might be totally chill with it or be excited (assuming he’s mature cuz he’s 17 years older than you) if he isn’t and he freaks out then you guys will either figure it out or you won’t. Either way you should tell him.

Wait. I legit thought this page was about nails. Is it not?

17 Likes

You didn’t climb on yourself and got pregnant…If your on BC then just tell him and hopefully he will be understanding and work together keep it or not he’s as responsible in all this as you are … We all have been there so your not alone don’t listen to the negitive posts some of these people think they live in glass houses its probably their guilt talking…
Hugs and may you both work it out togther :heart:

To all the people that say wear a condom.
I had an our, we wore a condom that didn’t break. I have an 8 year old boy.

5 Likes

You have no choice but to tell him. I’m guessing you are an adult you knew the consequences… 3 months isn’t long enough yikes.

My life lol. It wasnt an accident but only 2 months into our relationship I found out that I was pregnant with our son. And we’re 17 years apart :sweat_smile:

But yes definitely tell him sooner than later.

Pregnancy is never a accident and it takes 2. Maybe should of thort of wrapping it up before you jumped on :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:. Sounds like a teenager

I mean it’s his baby also so what right do you have to not tell him? And on top of that you can 9nky hide it so long. That babies coming out one way or the other. May wanna pipe up and let him help pay for the piper coming :money_mouth_face::woman_shrugging: but the plus side is…oh what a blessing and joy kids are!

My husband and I have a 19 year age gap and have a beautiful 3 year old. With that being said, we have been together 10 years. But, children will test any relationship…they’ll test your patience and your sanity too… don’t be scared to tell him, this baby is half his. Talk to each other. Communication is everything. Good luck. Keep us posted💕 you got this girl

1 Like

Ope🤦‍♀️ here come the judgemental see you next Tuesdays who don’t have the details.

I’m sure your scared. But In the end he has too know. Get a close friend to be with you if that helps but you will need to tell him. You are both in the same boat so hopefully depending on the type of person you will be able to get through this together. I wish you luck!!

He will react how he will. Just tell him hunny. Things will be ok either way.

4 Likes

I would say something sooner then later. It’s better to find out now what kind of person he is.

How he takes the news will show if he truly loves and care for you.

5 Likes

I know someone who got pregnant before they were together a month, didn’t ruin things for them but it’s gonna depend on how he will take it

1 Like

Sounds like one or both of you should be old enough to know what to do to prevent this

For all of y’all that are throwing out all these “if you weren’t wearing a condom” shit comments. Shit happens. How tf do any of you know they didn’t wear one?

I’ve had my tubes tied and still got pregnant. People shouldn’t throw stones when they don’t know all the facts. Sheesh.

Just tell him he will find out sooner or later but telling him sooner is better …and he bails after it then he wasnt the rt guy…

I know several couples who got pregnant within 1-3 months of dating! Sure it wasn’t expected but they made it work and they are happy :blush: also, both my parents married with a 17 year gap…age doesn’t matter. Good luck :hugs:

No matter what you do I truly believe this is not going to end well you don’t say how old you are but you should’ve told him far before this

Let us know how it turns out! :sweat_smile: good luck!

On a nail page haha :joy:

3 Likes

This a nails group not a venting problem

5 Likes

I think this should be discussed with a close friend. Not here on Fb. These people don’t know you.

6 Likes

You are both responsible … the baby not so much. Remember that.

1 Like

Did you get your nails done?

7 Likes

It’s not an accident… we all know how this happens. You just flat out tell him. How he handles it is entirely a different story. Lol. Good luck

The best thing to do is tell him soon as possible. Don’t wait 3 months like someone I know. Waiting longer will be harder on him to process it. The sooner the better.

1 Like

Aint no accidents when you make a baby. You know how babies are born and how to take precautions. Best bet is to tell him asap he has all rights to know and rights to make a choice if he gonna stay or go but if you continue to hide it he gonna make a choice to leave for lying to him

7 Likes

First of all this is a nail page. Second how is this funny? This is a new life and the mother’s scared. Still not sure why this is on a d$#& nail page but still. Come on now.

2 Likes

Honesty is the best policy

1 Like

That be so hilarious. It was accident. The sex without protection or the lack of birth control? Lawd have mercy. You accidentally fucked and now there’s a baby. Shoot girl you might be in for some ssi soon you and that baby will be good🤣 ok im done forgive me Lord for i not what i have done. Tell him. He might agree with you to not go through with it. But no more accidents

I was with a guy for only a month and got pregnant. I was also only 15 and he 16. We made things work even at such a young age and have now been together 13 years. And have 4 girls together. Everyone’s relationship is different. I hope the best for you.

2 Likes

17 years thats a mess in itself

8 Likes

You wasn’t scared to have sex with him

3 Likes

Without knowing you and your partner. Why are you afraid? Has he done something in the past to make you fear him? Has there been discussions between you and he has said he doesn’t want children? Of course you can’t know how this is going to turn out. If you’re just scared because you think he will be mad or not want to deal with this I say better to know and make decisions than to worry and drag it out. He may surprise you.

1 Like

I’m sorry but if you are that scared then you are not in the right relationship sweetie :thinking:

5 Likes

This is something that should have been thought about before so this ACCIDENT didn’t happen

2 Likes

Fuck nails she needs help bless her my darling first of all congratulations on the news of yr baby tell him if he don’t take it well he’s not a man and is not the man for you but yr baby is a blessing and I know plenty of strong ase women who do a brilliant job of bringing up a baby alone x

Oh that poor little soul :disappointed:

Suckers… there’s no “pregnant girl”!!! Pay attention. There’s a new pregnant girl with a new problem everyday, venting it it an oblivious audience on what used to be a nail art page

Now it seems more like diddler bait.

U should of took pre cautions and been responsible. specially with a man u have only been with 3 months. Ive been with my bf almost 4 years and still would not have a baby with him.

1 Like

Dont Panic :slight_smile:
You should better tell him asap. Because he will find out for sure.
You are both responsible for what happened. So make decisions together.
Be honest to yourself and to him, about if you wanna keep the baby or not. Dont push oder force him, to do something. Give him time to think about everything and to find a way to deal wirh that Situation.

Then sit together and discuss your options. Dont let anyone tell you whats best for you or not. Decide for yourself and then together and dont rush.

If you are afraid about the age gap, thats bs. Love has no age. But if you think it will not last, because of other reasons, end it before it gets worse.

All the best!!

First why would you be asking strangers for there opinion I am pretty sure they are not doctors nor your friends and family

1 Like

Me and my husband been together 17 years and married 12 years and still have no kids

Don’t be scared he didn’t pull out or anything so he obviously knew it wud happen.Enjoy your pregnancy

You sure the older male doesn’t have a wife and family in the suburbs? You have only known him for 3 months. Age is just a number, as long as you’re of age that is.

You need to be in an open place when you tell him face to face. Don’t do it over a text etc.

2 Likes

This page is stupid … and the fan questions are all written by the same person just looking to go viral with fake questions. I wanted to look at pretty nails not a bullshit lie page byeeeeeee

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I am scared to tell my boyfriend that I am pregnant: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

You have to tell him!

2 Likes

Honest is the best ave.

3 Likes

My husband is 16 years older than i am n we have a 12 year old son together
I would tell him he may be happy about it
Good luck to you😊

Well expect the worst and maybe when you tell him you will be prepared.

2 Likes

Was with my boyfriend for 3 months before we got pregnant and here we are today almost 4yrs later

You have to be honest and tell him. He may want what you want ! If not, then follow your heart. So many of us have waited to get those two pink lines. But I also understand everyone’s journey is different, respectively so.

2 Likes

So first off, he has to know. If the relationship fails, then it wasn’t going to work anyway. Do what you can to prepare for the worst. You also need to decide if YOU want the baby because he will be asking you. That is YOUR DECISION to make. I hope and pray that you both can have a happy relationship and a beautiful child, but be ready for hardships and trouble.

10 Likes

Honesty is the best policy…

There is no such thing as accidental pregnancy, you know what you two did and you have to directly tell him now. Dont expect him to marry you but ask him what is his plan now since he is the older and hopefully the mature one. i cant say responsible one cause if he is he would have either of you protected doing the deed.

18 Likes

Honesty is the best policy

3 Likes

And accident,LMAO, meal ticket tell him he can raise you both

13 Likes

Im sorry, but the mere fact that she was scared of tellinghim means something is off. Could be the bf was sure she was on pill or the bf has another issue/s be it family, addiction, attitude or some other things.

6 Likes

Hopefully he don’t have a whole other family, him being 17yrs older than her. He might not want to take care of his accident :confused:

3 Likes

Decide what you want to do first. It’s your body. Then Prepare for a negative response & hope for a positive one. Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

My fiance and I were together for 9 months and got pregnant…I got a cute card and took the 2 tests and put it in a gift bag. We have been through a lot of ups and downs, but it’s been 6 years and we now have an almost 5 year old and almost 1 year old :heart:

With this much age gap, first thing that popped into my head was that he already might have a family( wife, kids) that’s why OP is so scared to let him know, regardless as everyone had told you be honest and forthcoming, if you don’t want this kid, decide early as this decision will chalk out your life…

Dating only in 3 months. You don’t know what he going say. I can say don’t let it push you to marry him. You don’t know him long enough. Anything can happens as some pills, condoms, morning pills does failed some of us. It’s not baby’s fault. But he’s older and should be mature enough. You need to tell him. If he bolt then you know he’s not for you because he’s not mature enough. Hope it going well with you and baby. Put baby up for adoption if you don’t want it. Hugs…

8 Likes

Too late now girlfriend :grinning:
This is something ya can’t hide very long…bite the bullet,and spill it.🤷

2 Likes

In my opinion, you should tell him but before you tell him make your decision as to are you keeping the baby and how you will go about the pregnancy and know for sure what your plan will be regardless of his reaction.

What happened to women fixing each others crowns here ? Seems like everyone is picking on her she just asked for some advice :woman_shrugging:t3:

26 Likes

Be honest and be prepared to rock life no matter what happens :slightly_smiling_face: :heart: And…… congrats!

8 Likes

Just take a deep breath and let it all out… if he can’t be on board then that’s his our fault! I hope you have a strong network of people who can help you and support you💖

5 Likes

Make a decision on what you want to do first.
Can you parent alone if he chooses to leave.
Can you cope mentally and emotionally if you terminate it.
Once you’ve made your decision then talk to him all he can do then is support your decision or walk away.

14 Likes

I had a teacher that told my class. If you don’t want to get pregnant or diese don’t have sex. People should know you have sex what can happen. Even with protection. Tell him if he gets mad and freaks out. He’s not worth it. A real man would take care of his responsibility. If you don’t tell him he will never know. So you just got to tell him so he knows.

This page always has rude ass comments

Bless you. It must be a really scary time for you
Obviously tell him. Just get it over with. Be honest and tell him you are scared.
Then seek out some help from a professional or Someone you trust.
Also congratulations! You have the opportunity to raise an amazing person.
Good luck.

3 Likes

Nothing is an accident wen it comes to sex …with or without protection chances of pregnancy are always their I’m sure his grown enough to understand that simple fact.

4 Likes

Prepare thyself in becoming a mother. No matter what you are …

1 Like

Tell him you will be surprised. Most older men know how to handle a crisis situation, if he is a good man in general .

4 Likes

You did t feel ashame to open up your private part for him ? But you fraid of others things please give me a break. Woman.

11 Likes

Were you afraid to have unprotected sex?!

7 Likes

Wow just wow , women lift eachother up not judge and be ignorant. Hugs girl , everything will be okay. Shit happens , it’s life. Whatever happens congratulations. Nothing but the best to all.

5 Likes

You have to tell him. That’s his child too. :heart:

2 Likes

If this was ever a concern then you guys probably shouldn’t have been having sex in the first place.

24 Likes

Do not worry about it tell him my fiancé we’re together for two months and I ended up pregnant we have a 17 year difference and our baby was the best thing to happen to us :heart: best of luck! My fiancé always tells me I’m the best thing that has happened to him because we get along awesome and I gave him a child/family that he never thought he could have :heart:

8 Likes

Decide what path you are taking 1st. Prepare to possibly do it alone. Then his reaction wont affect your choices and just stay resilient and push through it.
I was in a similar position once. I feel for you, its SO scary. But you got this mumma :heart:

6 Likes

First things first you gotta decide what you want to do and make your intentions known. If he cant get on board you have to do what is best for you.

1 Like

Tell him either hes man enough to stay or u will learn hes a loser bc he will run off.

1 Like