I am unhappy in my relationship: What should I do?

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13656 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyles114.pages.dev

If you’re not happy leave bottom line life is too short to be miserable you guys can co-parent still raise your child in the way that the child would be happy but your happiness is important as well

2 Likes

Try counseling before you bail. If you have different love languages than things will require some compromise on both sides. If you tried counseling and nothing has change then divorce.

Work on it. Put the phones down. Create space for each other intentionally xxx good luck xxxx

1 Like

Wow, I’m in the exact same place with my wife of 35 years. She likes it I HATE it I didn’t sign up just to pay her way and never have any together time. Even though we live by ourselves in a paid for home. :pleading_face: She’s even told me I can find dates for sex and romance

I am sorry. I know that feeling all too well. It sucks. People don’t change, they know how to be the way you need them to be. That’s how you fell in love, they were this person but then they stop. And won’t go back

3 Likes

Tell him again. Ask him what he thinks.

1 Like

Y’all just co existing, and just because he works doesn’t mean he a good father u said that he’s outside on phone instead of spending time with y’all so that don’t sound like love or a great father, just co habiting

1 Like

Maybe he is unhappy and that’s why he spends time outside and such…I did the same thing when I became unhappy,I stopped even going to bed with my husband… Granted, he was talking to women online and sending them money behind my back, Buti was unhappy before that…I married a man I was not in love with…I loved him but wasn’t in love with him, I was in love with getting married. Sadly,I was filling a void also. I was still a good wife to him, did things for him, with him, treated him very well, I didn’t really start showing my unhappiness into a year before I left him. I would talk to him, like really talk to him, maybe he’s depressed, maybe he’s bored or unhappy… Spice it up a bit

1 Like

You’ve lost that loving feeling, might as well move on

l get paid over $140 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17948 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://cashhome78.pages.dev/

You just need to be honest with him.

Hunni
If you feel that way
You should leave
Its better then making each other miserable

Its better for your kids to come from a broken home Instead of an
Unhappy home
You and hubby can co-parent

4 Likes

I know it sounds horrible but bare with me…Sit back and imagine that he has gone out for the day and then you get a call saying he has passed away in an accident. Be honest with yourself, how would you feel, how would you move on? Chances are you would be heartbroken because even though you don’t feel the love it is still there. You need to make major changes to get back to where you need to be and so does he. But if you both try then it can work xxx

5 Likes

Have you tried to do special things for him?mine is sometimes withdrawn like that.when i make him feel special he usually returbs the favor.make his favorite dinner set the table nice by him a flirty card.tell him thank you for what he is doing.no matter how small.

2 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13697 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://WorksFul9.pages.dev

Join him during video time or outside. Listen touch gently. Be patient

1 Like

How exactly do you need to be loved? Sometimes we are too picky and clingy and forget to enjoy the blessings we have

3 Likes

I have to chime in to give you a man’s point of view. If you claim what he is, you have to communicate with him to figure out the problem. He has a knot in his rope and he needs you to help unknotting his rope. Allot of these women say leave, but guess what, if you go to the next guy you would eventually be in the same predicament. Communicate.

14 Likes

Honey do something nice for him. Get a sitter for the night make his favorite dinner and be sitting at the table wearing nothing but heels when he gets home. Remind him what it’s like to be loved

2 Likes

You will never change what is natural to him

4 Likes

Well said I’d ask him if he’s unhappy cause it sure seems like it a relationship is like a mirror you get out of it what you put into it. Maybe he sees your not putting into it and he’s not taking anything out of it. Has either of you thought about counseling? Sounds like that may be needed. Good luck.

2 Likes

You already tried to change it once. He’s not going to change. You either decide what your life is about. Your happiness or his. If your not happy with life how can you be happy for your child? Why are you wasting your younger years hoping for something you already know is not going to work? You either change and do what makes you happy or waste another 10 or more years where you will have emotional mental issues because of it and then what???

1 Like

This use to be me and my husband. We finally had it out, and I told him that if we could not communicate like husband and wife or even bestfriends should, then it was time for us to go our separate ways. Ever since, if one is unhappy, we say so. Point is, going and sitting outside alone, is not allowed. Not without a reason such as “I’m going out for a smoke/take dogs potty/fresh air”. We make each other talk about what’s wrong, even when the other doesn’t really want too. Sounds weird, but it works. For us at least. We’re both bad about getting withdrawn, both stubborn. So it takes us being stern with one another to stop the divide from happening.

6 Likes

Tell him what you want

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13670 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyles122.pages.dev

Tell him this is why you left before. And he’s doing it again. Tell him what u need and how you need it. Men are dumb they need directions

5 Likes

That’s me the last part… living with my roomate. I won’t beg for attention. Nope… I’ll just leave

2 Likes

You’re so lucky to have a good man .keep him

4 Likes

the both of you’s try going to counsiling and just maybe one of you’s or both will come out with how you really feel towards one another ! try this and see what happens

2 Likes

Honestly same. I’m dealing with the same thing right now and it’s horrible. I’m the communicator and we have tried so many different ways to better are relationship but I don’t think it’s gonna work… my husband after we have talked about are problems with one another and it seems like it get better but it’s only for a couple days then it’s the same shit again 

I feel this in my soul :pensive:

4 Likes

I could have written this about my ex. I’m with someone that makes me feel so loved now and I’ve never been happier in a relationship. It’s not worth staying with someone just because they aren’t a bad person if you aren’t happy. :heart:

3 Likes

Are you hoot with yourself ? You can’t expect someone else to make you happy if you not happy with yourself .
Also everyone has a different love language, no marriage/relationships is perfect . You have to teach your spouse and communicate with your spouse. Maybe he feels the same way about you , that you don’t love him the way he wants to be loved. You both should find a common ground and meet each other half way, it’s all about compromise.

9 Likes

If you don’t know exactly what it is your wanting he’s not gonna be able to guess…
Maybe you could do some date night type evenings?? Make a nice meal with a set table and candles… romantic situations arise when some effort is put in…

You may find you can spice things up… if he’s been at work all day take into consideration that he may just want to relax when he gets home .
Ultimately you probably need to talk to him about how your feeling… tread carefully though hun… sounds like you’ve got a good relationship already that just needs some tuning up…

1 Like

Talk to him about how you feel and tell him what will help. Sometimes the way we need love is not the way others show it. My bf worked and paid bills and that’s how he loved me. I told him it’s great you do that but I need to be kissed and cuddled and I just want to talk sometimes and watch a movie. Sometimes I went to hear how you love me.

2 Likes

Tell him what you’re telling us. Have that same talk with him and maybe seek marriage counseling

2 Likes

Speak and understand each other’s love language

1 Like

Your happiness depends on you. Think about what you want in life and make it happen. No one wants to be around someone who is gloomy and sad Find something that makes you laugh. Walk around the block, go to the park. Listens to jokes. Jeff Foxworthy is very funny, Larry the cable guy. You only get one go around on this Earth, enjoy it.

6 Likes

Speak to him. Get some counseling. This has bn me a few times over the last few years. Im so grateful i never gave up. We had counseling with a Pastor amd his wife ( we are not Christian) but it helped us so much when they explained the way God designed us and what our needs are according to pur design. I have the most amazing marriage now, we both have changed. Thers alot i did that added to the situation. Im so grateful i never gave up.

3 Likes

Hey…don’t give up we’ve been married 25 yrs & some men are that way,pray for him,ask God to change him & step back for a time & let God do His work,people tend to take the easy way out,be grateful he is a hard worker that’s how he lives you & your kid,I know another man like this,he doesn’t communicate well either,he’s a quiet man speaks when spoken to & the answers are usually short,but he is good to his wife working hard paying the bills…

1 Like

Stay and be being miserable…duh

A tiger never changes his stripes .