I am upset about how my grandma is being treated: Advice?

Take legal action! THIS IS ELDER ABUSE! Same as child abuse. So sick and disgusting! Listen, you’re the only voice she has. Help her bc it’s too late!

I would contact the police and make a elderly report. some states it is a felony.

I also with the help of your grandmother would suggest you get power of attorney why she has full sound of mind and body so to say in the legality way. Good luck. And I will check the deed of the home.

Turn them in for elderly abuse immediately!!! Adult Abuse Hotline: (800) 222-8000 that is for the states…

CALL THE COPS!!! Have the police with you thats elderly abuse they are doing to her they will get in so much trouble and wont be allowed back in that house ever again

Call the cops and throw them out this is craziest thing I ever heard

Oh no no!! Call the cops…elder abuse hot line in PA,CALL THEM ASAP…my gramma raised me too…so I know how hurt u are and your dear gramma mama too, breaks .y heart, ur dad and his bitch need to fricking go!! Is there any way you can move in with your gra.ma to make sure she’s safe?? If not,Lol I WILL!! ILL COME KICK EM OUT…ILL DO 3 HOT’S AND A COT OVER THIS…YOUR POOR GRAMMA,BREAKS MY💔

Get an attorney. Start an eviction process. Make sure no documents have been altered to go in your dumbass ass dad’s favor. Be your grandma’s voice… Don’t let them do that shit to her. See if your grandma would allow you to be her power of attorney so you can legally do these things in her best interest. Get friends and family to write out statements about what they know is going on.

Call the police girl don’t let them do that

.Take your grandma to a lawyer and have her make you power of attorney. Then you throw your piece of shit father out with his nasty baby mama. Then have them file a order of protection for your grandma to keep him out and away from her. There’s law to protect the elderly

Someone needs to man up and throw their leaching asses out

https://www.napsa-now.org/get-informed/exploitation-resources/