I cannot cope with what my boyfriend asked me to do

You are not ok with this. What if after he watches you with someone else he wants you to watch him with someone else? You need to stand your ground and do what is best for yourself and get out now.

3 Likes

Oh my lord, the kink shamers here just need to shut up if you can’t say anything nice, y’alls mothers raised you better!
Now…communication, trust and respect are key to relationships. You need to have an adult conversation with him about this request and how the thought makes you feel. If this is want he wants to try and you’re not into and it’s a deal breaker for you then I believe you have your answer. Not everyone who comes into our lives are ment to stay, some are just pass through to help us learn more about ourselves and life.
Best of luck

1 Like

Kick him to the curb… He has diffently got problems…

Hes a cuck. It’s a kink

4 Likes

By all means if you’re uncomfortable, do what you gotta do. That being said if a partner comes to you with fantasies etc. he is at least trying to be open with you. Try the same. Let him know this isn’t something you’re ok with and maybe see if he has other fantasies that you might be ok with. But its your dude and you know him best, so again do what’s best for you.

9 Likes

Get him out of your life

He does NOT respect you. No normal person would ask you to do this.

4 Likes

Do not compromise your values tell him no under no circumstances would you do that and if he doesn’t like it he can find another girlfriend. Besides he could try to hold it against you in the future if he becomes angry.

1 Like

Not sure how old you are but if your not down then DONT , IT WILL KILL UR HEART TRUST ME , N IT WILL NEVET B THE SAME EVER BEEN THERE DONE U JUST CAN’T DO IT WITH SOMEONE UR IN LOVE WITH UNLESS UR DOWN WITH IT U KNOW ,IT CHSNGES EVERYTHING , YOYR KIDS DERSERVE BETTER N U DO AS A WOMAN UNLESS UR DOWN WITH IT DONT DO IT TO MAKE HIM HAPPY KEEP HIM AROUND NO NO DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT ,SOME PEOPLE ARE INTO IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NOT ,DO BABE MOVE ON U’LL FIND SOMEONE THSTS INto U ONLY you loves u n only u satisfy cuz this dude wants way more then u think it won’t stop here

1 Like

Follow your gut instinct.

Been there done it n ughhhhnever again girl

There’s a lit of people who r into it so it’s not unusual. But if ur not comfortable with it and u have made that clear to him, he shouldn’t pressure u. U 2 need to have a serious sit down about it.

5 Likes

These comments did not disappoint….
To all the ladies saying leave and mentioning Jesus,
Y’all gonna be REAL SHOCKED when y’all hear about wtf your pastors and preachers be doing :flushed:
:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

All you need to do is be open and communicate. If you obviously are not comfortable than he needs to know. Simple as that. You are asking strangers when you should be talking to him.

1 Like

Get rid of this sex possessed weirdo!

He’s not wrong for having the fantasy, but you’re also not wrong in how you’re feeling. Just let him know that you’re not comfortable with it and you need him to stop asking.

8 Likes

Tell him no u don’t want another man u love him please don’t ask me that again thank u love u

It’s not appropriate just say no if he dosent want respect you may be its time to let him go

3 Likes

That is totally disrespecting you hun

3 Likes

Y’all saying to leave or to keep your kids away… You’re acting like a fantasy about what happens in the bedroom is a crime…

10 Likes

Tell him no & kick his ass to the curb!

Yall’s kinks don’t match up. Simple as that. If he can’t leave it at that and respect that that’s not your thing then y’all aren’t compatible and you should move on to someone who you’re more compatible with.

12 Likes

Tell him to fuck off. Leave him immediately. What is your problem??? Get those kids away from him. SICK.

Call me old fashioned but, I don’t see how a man that truly loves and respects you… could want to share you.

6 Likes

Tell him that is an absolute deal breaker for you and make sure he understands this :100:

4 Likes

You need a family man, he ain’t it .

4 Likes

Did any men have an opinion?

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for all the prudes in the comments.

10 Likes

I don’t blame you, he’s a dumbass!

I feel like he should have discussed this you BEFORE you both got so serious. I’ve always said what people do in their own bedrooms between fully consenting adults is not my business nor concern and if people have kinks then more power to them. But as i am pretty strait laced in the bedroom, I obviously would NOT be compatible with someone who was into certain kinks.
So personally I would separate if I was being nagged to do something I didn’t want too.

2 Likes

Leave him he is not your true soul mate or he wouldn’t disrespect you this way

4 Likes

Take your children and find a safe place to live without him he is not what you need.

6 Likes

Y’all think being a cuck means he’s not a good person/father :joy: whewwww we need some sex Ed up in here

I would leave. I’m sorry girl

3 Likes

Everyone has their kinks :woman_shrugging:t2:
If you asked him to stop, and he is continuing, then that in itself is a reason to leave the relationship.
BUT just because someone has a kink that makes you uncomfortable does not mean that they are disrespecting you by having that kink. Some of y’all really sound dumb and rude.

Sounds like he wants a open relationship…next it will be a three some…don’t do it. Know of a person who Was in the same situation with her husband … then he wanted to join in …they ended up divorced and he moved in with a threesome women down the block…lol

3 Likes

Don’t ever let him talk you into doing that
He will use it against you and he could record it and blackmail you
Honestly if he can’t respect your decision it’s time to end this relationship asap

4 Likes

Take your kids and run to the nearest exit and don’t look back

3 Likes

Sick fantasy have a serious conversation if that doesn’t work counseling

3 Likes

What a loser, does he have any respect for you at all? :unamused: why is he even suggesting that kind of idea in the first place? That’s just weird AF

2 Likes

Don’t do it cause it will only get Worse. The man is a Sick Sex addict. Wake up before it gets worse. Turn to God and leave a better lifestyle.

Oh he a freaky freak :eyes: it’s called a cuck

10 Likes

Yall are prudes. It’s not for me personally and if you don’t want to leave. But I know quite a few married couples who do this and they are some of the happiest people I’ve ever met. Stop kink shaming just because it’s not for you damn

DO NOT DO THIS. Speaking from experience, my ex husband was this way and it ruined our marriage. The way it destroys you mentally is unfathomable.

2 Likes

He’s wanting you to do that so he doesn’t feel bad about what he’s doing. FACT!!! Don’t fall for it

5 Likes

He is a PIG. Please respect yourself.

2 Likes

follow your feeling…for your childrens sake as well as yours. perverted sex ideas are usually more than just one…as well as a bad example for your children.

Tell him sure but he goes first , u want to watch him being butt bang by 2 men, so u can mental get the vibe & sensation, watch how quick it change :thinking:

No man who loves n respects you would want you to do that. End the relationship nothing good will come of it

8 Likes

This might be the last straw, imma bout to leave this group…

4 Likes

He certainly won’t be a good role model for your children! Better to end it now!

2 Likes

He clearly doesn’t respect you hun. Don’t do it. If he truly loved you he would even think about this.

3 Likes

Tell him you want to watch him, sleep with another man first

19 Likes

Okay so I’ll be the odd one out. Sounds like he’s got a kink and you’re not into it. Just tell him that you’re uncomfortable with it. You both need to sit down and have a discussion about boundaries. If he’s wanting to watch you be pleasured, maybe toys would be a more suitable alternative than a whole other person.

30 Likes

Tell him “ you first”

4 Likes

Uhh… ok so there’s limited information. I’m not about to kink shame someone, if he has a kink, he has a kink. It’s not something he has to act on, if his partner isn’t into it. Where it becomes a problem is this: If you have said it’s a hard limit for you, then he needs to respect that, and in doing so he needs to drop it. If you haven’t communicated clearly to him that you are not okay with that, then do so ASAP. And let him know that it really bothers you when he brings it up, because it’s completely off the table and uncomfortable for you. If he doesn’t respect that, and tries to pressure or guilt you into it, or even just keeps bringing it up, he doesn’t respect your sexual boundaries and that is about a million red flags. Which means you should probably leave him, because being that inherently disrespectful and callous as a person isn’t something that usually changes. And because you deserve someone that respects you and your boundaries.

10 Likes

Everyone that’s bashing the poor guy are just mean everyone has different fantasies why degrade his it’s actually a lot more common then you think be great full take the strange

5 Likes

I’m so confused on why ppl keep bring up the children I definitely don’t remember reading that he wanted to involve them :rofl::rofl: I definitely don’t involve mine while my man and I laid in bed with some ffm on out huge projector wand in one hand butt in the other :joy::joy: I fell awful for most of your sex lifes leave that man alone and let him have his kink and when it’s done offer him a creampie for dessert

I know a guy like this, it’s just a way of getting the ok to sleep with someone else themselves, but some people are happy having open relationships your both free to do whatever you want but end the day your actual relationship comes first all events are just the two of you all dates ,holidays and gifts that some with a relationship are only for them not the side piece

The kink shaming is strong in this thread😳

5 Likes

Sicko! Get rid off him. What if he turns it around on you if u did consent to such a thing ?? Sounds like a head phuk.

Just tell him that’s a big no & it makes u uncomfortable! If he persists then walk away…your kids might b attached but they can get over it, u hv 2 b comfortable with him 1st

Make it clear to him that you aren’t going to do it and that he needs to stop asking.

Sounds like time to let it go and find a new man imo

1 Like

:running_woman: RUN. In the long run your kids will be better off.

3 Likes

This is not right leave him

It’s probably just a kink, you guys need to sit down and have a chat because you’re clearly uncomfortable with this and it’ll probably be brought up until you guys set some boundaries and maybe have a talk about what things yous are open too.

4 Likes

He isn’t the only fish in the sea. Find a normal man!!

1 Like

Just say no it’s not ever happening.

2 Likes

LEAVE!! Don’t look back, don’t talk about it, don’t think about, LEAVE! He will NEVER change and only make you miserable and make you feel like you don’t love him if you don’t. This makes me sick for you… This hit hard in my family and tore their family apart. It wasn’t me personally but I had to watch as it tore up the lives of people I live so much. Don’t allow this to be your life!

2 Likes

Just say no and don’t and if this makes you feel uncomfortable and don’t want to be with him like stated on the post then don’t you have every right to do as you please. Not judging him on his fantasies and requests either just know that everyone has a different cup of tea.

5 Likes

I understand your need to protect your kids feelings. Dont give up your morals to keep this man in their lives. I gotta wonder if he pressures you to do this what is he pressuring your children to do? Do not leave him alone with your kids!!! Leave this man immediately. Talk to your children. Explain that sometimes even people we love do or want us to do bad things. Tell them if anyone tells them to keep a secret from you they need to tell you right away. Also explain that if anyone tells them to do something they aren’t comfortable with they need to tell you.

6 Likes

Tell him no & say if you ask again you’ll be out the door

3 Likes

It’s perfectly normal and healthy to have desires and kinks. It’s something you have to sit down and talk about it.

16 Likes

Find a man who is happy with you. Lose him

2 Likes

I don’t agree, bringing someone else into the relationship more than likely will create problems in the future. In watching others that have done this it never ends well.

2 Likes

My husband did this, after a few times of him saying it, I finally said “ok, if thats what you want I will do it” he got so happy, until, I laid out my rules…rule #1, if I am going to fullfill YOUR fantasy, then I get to pick the guy on the recieving end, and you have to watch the whole thing…I guess he didnt like the mental picture and changed his mind so fast, after that, I never heard another word about it again :woman_shrugging:

18 Likes

If it makes you that uncomfortable and he doesn’t realize…or if he realises and doesnt care…leave. The way you feel will only get worse in my experience.

6 Likes

For me, the real question is, is he the role model you want for your children​:interrobang: Don’t kid yourself into believing that his pervertedness will not become obvious as they get older. You would be better off cutting ties with him now rather than letting your children get even more attached or become victims of his sickness​:exclamation::heart::kissing_heart::dizzy:

5 Likes

Hell no…the pervert has to go!!

4 Likes

Always choose yourself and put yourself first and above a man, that triples when you have children.

This man is asking you to strip your own dignity and has no respect for you.

Dump him and forget him.

5 Likes

KNOW THIS: he prefers guys …
You are worth more than that - I promise.
It is his subtle way of telling you that he simply is not into you.

4 Likes

Tell him to go ask his mother to do that and see how disrespected she’ll feel!!! That’s not a man, get rid of it!

4 Likes

Darling bringing a 3rd person in to a relationship even purely just for sex. Will bring problems into your relationship, as your man might get jealous, even if he says he won’t, HE WILL.if your not comfortable with it tell straight out no…it’s not worth the trouble…

1 Like

Send him on his way. He is a weirdo in my mind

1 Like

Loose the looser he is sick and why do you want your children around a loose!

1 Like

If you aren’t comfortable your kids can sense it and what’s best for you will be what’s best for your babies in the long run, you need to do what you think is best for you so you can keep those babies safe and comfortable

Somebody needs to grow up. Not everybody’s kinks are … acceptable by their partner. You have said no… he needs to stop behaving like a spoiled child.

Run don’t walk. He is a creep. He will dump you regardless

Lol… a lot of close minded ppl on this thread… I suggest you listen or read this book… this is not an uncommon fantasy many men have. However if you do the research and are still not comfortable he should respect that. Romanticism and sexuality are not linked together in the brain they actually stem from two different areas, so he may very went be heteromantic and bisexual… do the research and see how you feel after, dont take advice from random ppl on FB that are on a different life path than you. Hope you find what you’re looking for :green_heart:

1 Like

He wants you to do this so it gives him an excuse to have sex with other women. Run away from this guy as fast as you can.