I can't tell If I am over reacting or not: Advice?

He’s cheating for sure :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think he sounds very untrustworthy but not because his friends are girl. My s/o also mostly has friends that are girls. They would never send him something like that and if they ever did, he would shut it down immediately and tell me about it. He told me when a girl asked for his number once. He didn’t even give it to her but he felt wierd because they asked and wanted me to know. If there’s no trust, there’s no love.

1 Like

Omg honey, wake up please. He’s 100% a cheater. Cry it out, take a deeeeep breath, chin up, and leave this man!!!

1 Like

Send her a text from his phone and ask what the missy emoji is for. Or tell him you’re going to lunch too. If he has a problem with it then tell him he’s not going. If he says the girl will have a problem with it then tell him it’s not a date so it shouldn’t matter.

1 Like

Nah that’s fuckin sly and weird … not kool he can have chick friends,but lunch dates ? fuckin why doesn’t he take you out on a lunch date ? Shady sly as fuck I wouldn’t trust him

I always tell my BF…dnt do anything you wouldn’t want me to do. Period!!
Girl…YOU ARE NOT overreacting!! Always trust ur gut feeling!

If you can’t trust him why are you with him

You better walk away now before you break your own heart. Your gut isnt wrong.

If the opposite sex friends couldn’t or won’t ask you to join lunch ?? I’d go to same place n eat seperately bet she’d get the message n he should asked you to go !! Seems strange date for lunch just 2 n kisses on message NO NOT RIGHT

All of u saying hes cheating like men cant have friends that are females and know their boundaries… Its women like yall always accusing a man that make that man want to go out and do it

Now with saying everything i have said, me n my husband dont have opposite sex friends because of my insecurities of myself and what iv been through before, also trust your gut always