I caught my husband texting another girl: Advice?

I personally don’t believe that. I have cheated in the past, not on my husband but in my past marriage. I’m not proud of it but people do change. I wouldn’t even think about cheating on my husband not even when times are really bad. People grow up and if they truly are sorry for their actions you will be able to tell.

1 Like

Never seen a man who works out of town be faithful

2 Likes

humans are creatures of habit if they do it once they’ll do it again, that’s just how it is

He literally took some other disgusting woman’s number knowing full well you and your children were at home. Drunk isn’t an excuse to be a complete dick. You know you deserve better which is why those feelings left. Broken trust and a lying pig do not make for a long lasting marriage.

He wasn’t sorry when you didn’t know

Men can change. Sometimes they just need a wake up call

1 Like

Yup once a cheater always a cheater!! And hate to tell ya but he’s only sorry because he got caught!! I’d dump him

Maybe u need to contribute more and he wouldnt shit on you like u shit on him bet he works all day to come home to mess where he also has to probably cook his own meal and kids food, spend a full shift at work to come home to bull shit guaranteed do better for ur self and man and he wouldnt talk to other women… orrrrr hes a piece of shit goof who deserves castration, i know some men are just straight pigs but alot of em do this shit for a reason u just want to pretend its all his fault.