I caught my sister kissing our other sisters husband: Help!

Don’t get it to all of it. The one who brings the truth, will be the one to blame. Take it from experience just walk away and keep it to your self.

3 Likes

The truth will come out eventually but it’s not up to you to bring it out. Just be there for your older sister when it does, just like you are being there for your mom.

1 Like

Yoy should tell her when the time is right if she finds out you knew and you didn’t tell her she may never talk to you again and she will be so upset that you didn’t till her

I would tell her (if it was me, I would want to know)

2 Likes

You need to say it now … the longer you leave it the worse it’ll get . I know it’s hard but say the worst did happen you wouldn’t be mentally in a place to tell as you would feel guilt cause your all suffering . Do it now .

4 Likes

I am sorry to hear this. I think the answer may be easier answered if you ask yourself, would you want to know? Go with your gut response. Good luck.

1 Like

It’s not your problem. As mentioned tho I’d confront them both and tell both of them that they got to come clean.

2 Likes

Tell your sister… it’s f up if you keep it to yourself… it’s betrayal.

2 Likes

Just pull ur oldest sister aside and tell her… I waited a week to tell my sister her husband made a apass at me bc I felt horrible and felt I did something to lead him on. But in reality I knew the truth and asa I told my sister she did too and left his pos ass. However with that said obviously this is situation is different but ur oldest sister deserves to know the truth. And be sure to tell her u have not and will not tell anyone else u know. And then let her decide how she wants to handle it. But ur sister has a right to know and sooner the better! I kick myself for waiting so long to tell me sister all bc I was scared she’d be mad at me…

Tell the sister that did it she needs to. Hold HER accountable.

2 Likes

Uh you better tell her🤮 That’s foked and nasty tbh

I would tell her. Respectfully.

1 Like

Talk to the bad sister first

4 Likes

Confront them see what they want because shit about to hit the fan

Tell your sister. Invite her over and tell her what you saw and told her that she can deal with it how she chooses and you’ll support her with what is all going on family wise but you don’t wanna hide it from her

2 Likes

I would tell. If I knew someone knew and didn’t tell me I would be equally mad at them. I understand wanting to keep the drama limited but they could be doing more than kissing and your sister deserves to know the truth.

Tell her if you wait it’ll just make the situation worse than you’ll have both sisters mad at you.

Tell her for me!!! Or send me her number. I’ll tell her! :weary:

2 Likes

I think this is a hard one dammed if you do dammed if you don’t I think I would confront both involved in this and see their reactions then.if not happy ie wasnt mistake n feel no remorse then I’d tell my other sister but if its been a stupid one off mistake which can happen when drinks involved I’d tread carefully

I would’ve whacked the middle sister and the husband as soon as it happened. Sorry about your mom but your oldest sister deserves to know! I’m sure she will appreciate the honesty.

Sounds like both sisters loose in this situation and you standing in the middle

1 Like

If you’re a newbie in crypto, reach out to Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve (Certified Expert) on Facebook
now if you want to acquire knowledge on how you could be generating alternative income consistently from crypto… She’s the best you could imagine when it comes to analysing and diversifying of digital assets such as ₿ITCOIN.
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:

Slap the sister and brother in-law

1 Like

Do not say anything until mom is gone then tell the middle one you tell sis Lt in will

:leg: her husband in the crotch first. He is the one that said I do, not the raggedy sister. Then tell the sister she needs to come clean or she won’t be included in family gatherings anymore.

4 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t be stuck in no hard place I have 2 sisters I would of went off on who ever was doing this crap !!!

She deserves to know asap . And the sooner the better the only thing your doing by waiting is making you look like your choosing the one who did this horrific thing … you don’t do that to sisters!!!

3 Likes

I would tell the middle sister what you seen and she needs to come clean or you will do it for her period wrong is wrong. Sorry about your mother prayers are being sent her way :pray:

1 Like

That’s going to be a hard conversation to have but you need to tell her.

2 Likes

Tell her!! She needs to know

Tell middle sister and BIL that they have 1 week to tell the truth or you will.

1 Like

Talk to the middle sister and tell her you saw her. Tell her she better tell your older sister or you will. Or do this same thing with your bro in law. Your sister isn’t the only guilty one in this situation.

1 Like

Go to your middle sister and find what’s going on before you tell your older sister

Approach this with a 1 on 1 conversation with your sister. Confront her privately and tell her what you know. Use it against her so that there will NOT be a next time.

You want a better financial life then should reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James. SHe helped me get out of my debt and now I earn 5 figures weekly from my Crypto investment. I really hope more people get on board and you can simply click on the link below to connect with her.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

This is wonderful, and never my expectations. I still can’t believe what happened to me, I’m just happy today because of Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

I’m so happy I got my profits from Mrs Elizabeth James online investment Trade I just want to share the goodness of Mrs Elizabeth James to me and my Family may God bless you madam if you are interested you can Contact her and ask her HOW she Helped me invest because I have earn a lot which I didn’t expect from her…
Click on the links and send me her How to invest

I’d talk to your BIL and middle sister together. Tell them what you saw and ask them what’s going on. Ask them what their time line is to tell your older sister. Force them to tell her. Ever hear the old saying “don’t shoot the messenger”?
If you’re the messenger, your older sister could hold it against you.

Lifting your mom up in prayer. Get the middle sis and the husband together and let them know what they did was wrong. Tell them they need to come clean to your big sis n if they dont then you will. Dont back down and dont ever feel bad.

3 Likes

I’d definitely confront both of them and let it be known that they have so many days to come clean or else. I would have your phone on record in your back pocket, just in case they try to back out or call you a liar.

Ppl have no respect for themselves anymore and it’s sad!