I caught my wife sending nudes to a co worker...advice?

Sorry, you can’t trust her anymore.

How is this even a question?

2 Likes

Why do people think this type of behavior is okay and then justify it? She needs to go. Fast. She wouldn’t like it if you were doing the same thing with other women. I can’t even imagine sending those type of photos to anyone and I’m single.

5 Likes

The answer is simple, AMSCRAY! Kick rocks

Leave! She’s definitely having sex with her coworker.

Leave her. If she didn’t do it yet she will. But first do it back and see how she likes it and then leave her still.

Talk about what you want. Try marriage counseling and if that doesn’t work divorce. People don’t do that for no reason. She was getting something whether it’s attention or the thrill of it. Don’t be surprised though if she’s not all in to fix your relationship. She was ok doing this to you. It’s awful but you won’t know until you ask. Good luck.

2 Likes

She definitely probably cheated…this is cheating. Good luck.

Yeah you can’t trust her anymore…say goodbye and move on buddy.

1 Like

Sending videos/pics IS cheating.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t tolerate it

1 Like

Idk your definition of cheating but sending nudes is definitely cheating in my book.
Balls in your court, you decide where the relationship goes from here.
I personally would seek counseling as a couple and individually and see if things can be minded.

Doesn’t matter if sex wasn’t involved. … it’s cheating if the thought was there.

She thought about it, she is no longer emotionally involved with you sorry.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be with her

1 Like

Wow weird for sure! Something sexually wrong she needs therapy.

You can’t! She chose to “flirt” and make plans to meet up over a 19 year marriage. Unacceptable. Noone makes plans to “meet up” without intentions to do so. If your spouse entertained the idea of meeting up, they wanted to. Period.

2 Likes

Wtf that’s definitely cheating. Yuck but phone sex is the same and reg sex. Don’t let her make herself the victim

Hory sheet, she’s lying no way she didn’t sleep him.

1 Like

That is cheating.
A colleague! HORRIBLE! Throw the woman away!!!

You can’t trust her. You can either work this out or leave her.

You simply can’t anymore and that’s okay . Take your dignity and go.

3 Likes

That’s a lot more than casual flirting. The definition of cheating depends on the individual person but this would definitely be cheating to me. Walk away

2 Likes

That’s sexual. She sent things that should be between you and her.

1 Like

She literally sent pictures of her playing with herself, she’s fucking dumb as shit if she thinks that’s harmless, plus talking about sleeping with someone is just as bad. If you talk about killing someone that’s still wrong, not going through with it doesn’t make you any better. And it’s obvious she wants this person, she’s showing them naked videos and pictures of herself. To some people, the flirting alone would be a deal breaker. God knows what else that tramp has done, don’t let her ruin anymore of you and do yourself a huge favor and leave. If she wants him so bad let her have him. Get the videos to yourself and try and take as much as you can. Definitely divorce her, I’m sorry she treated you like that. Sending love❤️

She sounds a little sick

Divorce :no_good_woman::no_good_woman:point blank period

Harmless?! Wow! She’s moved on. Don’t worry about her. Do nice things for yourself and your children. Take things a step at a time and one day this will all be just a really bad memory.