I dream about the guy I met at the gym

That man at the gym talks to all the girls that way. He’s on the make. You’re not available.

8 Likes

Yesss. So many people telling you to be faithful and run the other direction. This makes my heart so happy. No do as the people say and turn away. Your man deserves the best and you ain’t giving it to him with gym dude on the brain

The fantasy is always better than the act. You fantasized, now let it go. So you look good, great! Buy yourself a lingerie and celebrate your sexy body with your husband. That gym dude is looking to see how far he can take it. Nothing good ever comes out of those situations. Not even a good orgasm most times. Snap out of it!

8 Likes

It’s because it’s someone else telling u it’s sparked that flare in u and making u think crazy thoughts. Marriage gets boring woman want to be told so when another man does it makes them feel like this. Grass isn’t greener

2 Likes

Walk away… as a ex-wife from adultry your children and husband deserves better from you …the pain of divorce due to adultry is sooo painful…the grass is not greener…

5 Likes

Your fine. I don’t believe your in danger of cheating on your husband. It’s ok to look and even dream a little. Just don’t get carried away. Dreams are free.

5 Likes

First of all do not go back to this place stay away from This man and the gym the Bible tells us to cast down imaginations of the mind if you are not aware of spiritual forces that kill still and destroy you really should see a Christian counselor if you love your husband and you don’t want to hurt him do not speak about this leave it alone pray and seek God stay for away from this possible situation period end of story you have a good man and this is reality .

5 Likes

Try and spice things up with your husband. Is there something specific that lacking in the relationship? It’s OKAY to find other people attractive and even have fantasies about it, it’s whether you actually want it to happen and act on it that really matters. If you continue to go around said man that you fantasize about on purpose then that’s also an issue

Find another gym and stay away from that guy. It will lead to nothing but heartache and trouble.

9 Likes

Ask him what he thinks.

1 Like

I would say you got a huge conference boost and feel absolutely beautiful…1 because you are and 2 because another man noticed. But for real the grass isn’t greener on the otherside…

17 Likes

Ur human. Spice things up at home. Stay focused.

6 Likes

Your husband loves you the man at the gym lusts you … Simple choice really love over lust any day

15 Likes

Once reading an article something stood out and made complete sense. We get married, have kids, work a career and get into a routine. It becomes daily life. Husband and wife day after day stick to the same ole same ole. This is where typically cheating comes into play. It’s not that they dont love their spouse it’s just they get tired of the same ole routine day in and day out. It then recommended to prevent this from happening to take and make date nights/weekends atleast 1-2 times a month. It helps keep the spark alive and make you remember while you fell in love with each other in the first place. Go on adventures not just dinner & movies. Kayaking, hiking, picnic in the mountains, even a zoo!!! Just remember that yes the guy said he finds you attractive but so did/does your husband!!! The only difference is your husband fell in love with not just your looks but your personality and flaws as well! Trust me I know it may seem hard to fight the desire but you know you love your husband that’s why your here asking this question!!! Talk with your husband and make a getaway for you 2 to rekindle an old flame that’s just dim at the moment!!! :heart::heart::heart:

17 Likes

I’d remove myself from that situation by going at a different time or finding another gym. You can find other people attractive, but fantasizing about that other person and seeking his attention is disrespectful to your husband and can definitely lead you to something more than fantasizing.

20 Likes

Break it off completely

2 Likes

Find another gym not another man…

11 Likes

Not worth it!! Especially if you have a great husband!!

7 Likes

Don’t do it, not worth it. All the stuff that comes with it you will regret later. And yes I am speaking from experience. You will only hurt yourself and everyone around you. Know your truth of who you truly are and stick to that. You will be so glad you said no, trust me. Sending you prayers :pray:

3 Likes

Run as fast as u can the other way.pray pray pray.Do u think we think we would cheat…no it just happens.been there done that and ruined my whole life and will never understand why but it happened.The devils trying to take away what u have.stay away from there

7 Likes

The grass isn’t always greener, you take things further and you will end up hurting your husband, also your kids. Wake up !!!’

4 Likes

You have a good husband don’t go back to the gym it’s trouble don’t hurt ur Amazing hubby for that creep

4 Likes

This right here is why a good man doesn’t see the point of being a good man anymore . Most women would kill for what you have, do you wear your ring to the gym? Does this man know your married? If he knows he likey gets a thrill off this shit, don’t take the bait

The real question is why is another man getting any of your attention and did immediately stand up for your husband?

Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy!!

Wait the grass on the other side it’s not green ,it has been trampled on

1 Like

Would you like it if your hubby said he was fantasizing about another woman? Probably not! You know what you need to do.

5 Likes

Don’t do it. You can window shop all you like but don’t buy. Flirting is healthy, it makes you feel attractive and wanted but be the woman that is desired, not had.

2 Likes

Stop going to the gym problem solved…

1 Like

get your hands in your pants and play with yourself while you think about him. a fantasy is always fun, so let your mind take you away and have fun. you’re not cheating. there’s nothing wrong with fantasising.

11 Likes

Find another gym & do a get away together with husband soon even if it’s a hotel in your area and a nice dinner . Wear something sexy too. Wishing you luck

1 Like

An emotional affair is still an affair. Stay away from gym guy! Go home and “date” your solid, loving husband. Find that spark with him again. It’s a win win!

4 Likes

It’s only because it made you feel good that someone else thinks you’re hot and it’s fine to fantasise as long as it’s your hubby you are fulfilling it with at the end of the day.
When you’ve been with someone that long it’s normal the butterflies aren’t there as much and this stranger has given you that. Talk to your hubby and explain how you feel. Maybe try some date nights, go separately roll play and have hubby come hit on you. Go have sex on the beach with him lol so many things you could try to get that Romance feeling back between you.
Sounds like in general you are happy with your hubby, with a bit of work you can get that feeling back. The grass is never greener, try watering your own grass you’ll be surprised how green it can get again.

If you are asking if its ok for you to take this further then NO NO NO absolutely NOT keep it as a fantasy in your head if you must but ask would it be worth losing everything you have for a five minutes fling of illicit passion; Go and act this scenario out with your husband and forget the guy at the gym x good luck

It’s a crush, it’s always better in the head, I wouldn’t worry everyone has fantasies. I wouldn’t make it anything more, keep it in your head I wouldnt act on it.

You’re probably not getting your romantic and sexual needs met at home. This isn’t probably intentional. Make some space for you and hubby to rekindle those feelings. I bet it will clear this whole thing up.

1 Like

Stop going to the gym

2 Likes

Normal!! Just don’t cave!!! Lol!!

4 Likes

So, cheating starts in the mind. It’s not just flirting, it’s not “harmless” and it’s not “just a fantasy”. No one wakes up one day and out of absolutely no where decides “hey, I’m gonna go out on my spouse today”. Entertain that thought about that man and that interaction more and more and you’re gonna continue to feed that little “harmless craving” inside until it becomes actuality. Shut it down and stop going to that gym. Stop this now before you screw up a 15 year relationship. And if the dude knows you’re married, even bigger reason to avoid.

9 Likes

Its is normal to be physically attracted to another person, but it’s the acts that cause the heartbreak if I was you I wouldn’t go back to that gym I’d definitely avoid because with these happy hormones we release during workouts they’re enough to make us weak to sexual attraction.
You’ve a good partner and you’ve also children believe me the grass isn’t greener on the other side and you’ll regret acting on it (if you decided to) it’s hard in this generation to find a loyal companion so don’t throw it away… when you’ve finished your work out go home to your partner and work out that sexual tension on him :heart:

4 Likes
  1. If that man knows that you are married and still said that to you, then just know that he doesn’t think very highly of women.

2. Once he has gotten what he wants he will toss you aside and leave you with a very broken heart that you have to nurse in secret.

3. If your husband ever finds out that you considered cheating, trust me he will do more than that. Mens egos bruise very easily.

4. Lust is never worth what it will cost you.

So please my sister it’s not worth it. Counsel yourself out of that. If it means taking a break from that gym, then do that. Otherwise, next time he tries to approach you, please tell him off in no uncertain terms. Tell him you’re not the type, he’s barking up the wrong tree.

1 Like

I think you are just flattered that someone else finds you attractive and after being with your husband for so long it seems exciting. Find another gym or go at different times. This isn’t worth it!

4 Likes

At the end of the day everyone looks but you should of shut that shit down and said your married and happily for that matter yeah every relationship has its struggles but you married him for a reason.
How would you like it if your husband had done the same thing and was approached by some woman

You’ve been married a long time, the attention of someone new has made you feel good. I have 3 children too and it’s a confidence boost when someone makes you feel attractive. Maybe there’s something missing or lacking in your marriage that you haven’t realised but fantasising about another man will not fix anything. You’ve already said your husband is a good man and you love him. Do not throw away a happy relationship for a comment a stranger made

5 Likes

Make up a horrible story about him in your head. He voted for the other guy and his politics & opinions are the opposite of yours, he’s a bigot & an idiot, ogles all the women then loves ‘em and leaves ‘em, has a horrible venereal disease, is gay & only admiring your clothes & hairstyle, he lives in his parents’ basement, has a crappy, part-time job, doesn’t clean up after himself & his space is a pig sty, he drools, snorts and farts when he sleeps and has a nose whistle, has a My Little Pony collection, aside from checking out women he has no hobbies or talents, wears diapers and dentures, has boils on his butt, he’s looking for a sugar mama & you can’t afford him, figure he has a wife & cheats on her—whatever you need to make him undesirable.

Go to he gym when he’s not there. If he is wear baggy sweats & no makeup, grunt & sweat. Join a different gym. Don’t be tempted because you’ll regret it.

Plan a romantic getaway with the hubs, look at pix of your wedding and happy times together, do some different fun stuff from playing board games,making plans for your retirement together, trying something new in the bedroom (blindfolds, role play, sexy games, striptease, whipped cream). Wash each other’s hair, take showers &/or baths together. Write down all the things you each love and admire about the other person & exchange lists. Look at your kids & think about how awful it would be to tell them you’re getting divorced.

Join a new gym id say or its goin 2 get worse… Just from the story

1 Like

You don’t have to say or do anything with him just enjoy the little chemical high you get from being told you are attractive. Then wear your husband out. I have dreams about people all the time a few I know, most I don’t they are just made up characters. I have even called out names in my sleep my partner knows I’m not sleeping with anyone else but he also had to understand I’m highly sexual and not dead. He tells what I said in my sleep and I tell him what was happening in the dream we have a good laugh and keep it moving. He has a dream everyone in awhile himself. So why not enjoy it. :woman_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

When you in good house, bad house calls. :unamused:

Are you willing to risk your marriage for a potential fling.
Change gyms, or go at alternate times to avoid this man.
Playing with fire, so to speak

6 Likes

It’s not a big deal at all EVERYONE has fantasized about someone else. I’m sure your husband does too. Acting on it is the issue. But you already know deep down how messy that would get.

1 Like

He just wants a piece of ass and you’ll feel terrible about it if you act on. Something you’ll live with forever.

Lets flip the script. Really imagine a woman at the gym or work was making your husband feel this way. How would that make you feel? If you have a good man, keep him. Dont be fooled by a single (maybe) good looking guy. He is single for a reason. Dont break up a happy home for (esp one with kids) over some gym rat.

4 Likes

Don’t ruin something good you have for attention from someone that can change and ruin your life this guy could be a narcissist or worse and you would regret for the rest of your life… Try to get some alone time with your hubby and try to get some spark back

Honey you cant control your dreams ive had odd dreams alot of my life. Dreams arent cheating. Maybe you should skip few days or go at diff time. Trust me most men have these dreams too

2 Likes

Not worth it, everyone dreams well maybe not everyone, stay safe in your relationship you have a great guy just keep it that way!

1 Like

It’s only because you find him attractive and he gave you attention that you haven’t had in a while. It’s hard to remember what that new butterfly feeling was like with your husband but I promise he isn’t any better and the man you married can give you those feelings again. Start texting your husband flirty messages when you aren’t with him. Hold hands in the car. Take a trip just the two of you and do something you did together prekids. After 13 years together, 3 years married a 9 year old and an 8 month old my husband and I have that spark. It has went away and I also fantasized about others but in the long run I couldn’t imagine my life without my husband and seeing him with our kids.

10 Likes

Umm I’d remove myself from the situation: find you a new gym. If your happy and in love with your husband, then why let something this simple ruin a great thing.

9 Likes

Will be ruined :rage:. Don’t be selfish. You can never undo your poor decision. People think it’s greener on the other side. No

No that’s not a good idea! Go get some help, sounds like you have a family. The pain is real for your husband and children Your relationships w

You’re on your way to cheating. Stop it

3 Likes

Either change what time you go to the gym or change gyms all together. Lust isn’t worth breaking up a happy home.

10 Likes

Just say NO. No excuses.

1 Like

That is normal… everyone has fantasised or dreamt about someone other than their partners, use that fantasy on your husband. Might pay to spice up your sex life…

Think about the devastation you’ll create for your family and friends if you take this further. Tell the guy you’re not interested and change gym’s

3 Likes

Stay away from that gym - the attention feels good- but it’s not worth all the hurt

4 Likes

Learn to admire without having to require! Pray about it and stay away from him. It is normal to fantasize but he is not worth a broken family your children and you and your husband deserve better stand strong in your marriage and be faithful Satan uses these tactics to break up families Don’t be the weak link that breaks up your family. Praying for you stay faithful !:pray::latin_cross:

You need to find another gym to go work out at. Remove yourself from a potentially hurtful situation. You can’t have your cake and eat it too, I’m glad you realize that. Just go to a different gym.

2 Likes

It’s only appealing because you know you’re not supposed to have it. Normal feelings but do not act on them.

3 Likes

I disagree with everyone on here saying it is okay to fantasize about this man. Imagine the roles were reversed, and your husband was fantasizing about some woman he met. How would you feel? I’d be heartbroken myself. Sure fantasizing is normal, but that doesn’t mean fantasizing over a man you see daily at the gym is okay. Personally, if this was an issue I ran into I’d switch gyms, or at least go at times he isn’t there. I respect my husband, and I am a firm believer in doing what I’d want done to me. If a woman was taking up this much room in my husband’s thoughts and he just continued to allow it, I’d consider it an emotional affair. She would be clouding his thoughts and desires toward me if he were thinking about her this much. I’d want him to put a stop to it somehow. It isn’t normal for another person to cloud your feelings for your spouse to this degree. Yes, you say you love your spouse, but you don’t seem to care how he’d feel about this. So maybe try putting yourself in his shoes and ask yourself if the roles reversed what would you want him to do, how would you feel?
Everyone enjoys attention; it makes us feel good, but that only lasts for a moment. Do not ruin your marriage for attention. Once that door is opened it is hard to close it back.
Go home. Flirt with your husband. Spice things up; those same feelings will come back for your husband. I know, after 15 years my husband still makes me giddy. Protect your marriage; it’s worth it.

14 Likes

It’s just a fantasy. Fantasize about your husband more in that way and make more of an effort with him. It’s not worth giving up everything you have with your husband over a fantasy with someone else.

1 Like

Your mind is already cheating, if you dream of him you would cheat to the full extent
You should avaid his times at gym

2 Likes

I would consider going to a different gym. Nothing good to be gained by this and a lot of potential harm to your marriage.

5 Likes

Grass is not always greener on the other side
Let him know ur married an change gyms
It’s not worth losing what u have

4 Likes

What do you need help with? Are you a child? Like wth, enjoy the compliment and boost of confidence and bang tf out of your husband.

18 Likes

Time to find another gym.

You want to cheat! You are already emotionally cheating .stay away from that gym .it sounds like no matter what advice you get here isn’t going to matter .

12 Likes

It’s normal to have the fantasies bc you’ve been with the same person for a very long time, and now you’re getting that attention from someone else and your brain is like :eyes::eyes:. But if cheating isn’t an option I would really try to not think about him. Move to a different gym or something as well. Bc the longer you fantasize, the higher the chance of cheating will be.

6 Likes

The feelings are normal specially if your sex life is lacking. I have an insane sex life and I still see hot guys or meet a dude and yeah if I wasn’t with my bf I’d fuck him senseless but I am happy with my partner enough to know I would never hurt him. We are fairly open about this though like its not a secret that he is gonna fantasise over other women or see chick’s and get excited by it of course he is and so am I it is our biological need but what separates us from animals is we can make the concious choice not to we know we risk by doing that and if your family are worth it to you truly it won’t even be an issue. But if you ain’t trusting yourself change gyms or let your partner know what’s going on so you feel more control over yourself

YOU will regret it
Choices have consequences…
Just think about the consequences, the real life consequences not just for you but your children and your husband…
A good husband and father are hard to find nowadays.
Your children could suffer a broken home as a consequences from a choice like that.
All the hurt and broken hearts… who lives where… fighting… horrible things are said…
Irreversible damage and future counseling visits or worse…
Just so you could fulfill your stupid "fantasy " with some guy at the gym!???

If you don’t start reading these posts and thinking straight you are SELFISH…
Just my opinion…

6 Likes

At what point in the conversation DID U TELL HIM YOUR MARRIED???

2 Likes

Find a new gym. If the roles had been reversed, you’d be the fool and he’d be the cheating husband. Get a grip lady :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s nice to be noticed. If you keep entertaining him, he will destroy everything you have built together with your husband. Is this man worth seeing your kids 50% of their lives?

7 Likes

Uh enjoy a compliment without being a turd of a human.

Don’t do it. It’s a simple lust thing that will be over with soon.

5 Likes

Put yourself in your husband’s shoes… and find a new gym before you get yourself in trouble.

I hope you told that gym guy you were married.

2 Likes

He made you feel special. It’s normal. You don’t want to cheat on your husband, you enjoyed the attention. Fantasy is normal.

8 Likes

Trust me that guy isn’t only telling you that. I’m sure he flirts with everyone. Is that who u want to lose ur husband over? Some player? Don’t be soo gullible

7 Likes

Stay away! Not worth it. Run don’t walk!!

1 Like

You are flattered. It’s nice to be noticed. BUT how would you like some girl doing that to your husband? Forget it. Go at a different time.

4 Likes

Does anyone else recall this being a plot on an episode of Home Improvement? Lol

1 Like

Qs: Do you wear your wedding rings to the gym? Have you mentioned to this stranger you’re married? If yes, this guy probably sees you as a fun challenge.
Appreciate your faithful husband you “adore”. You’d be crushed if the situation was reversed and all your husband was doing was fantasizing and lusting over another woman, just as you are with this guy.
Change your workout schedule — change gyms — just stay away from him. You’re already one step in on an emotional affair with your non-stop replaying of the flirting interaction. Stop it if you truly love your husband and life now.

8 Likes

Play out the fantasy with your husband? Its not really the guy, its the attention he gave you that you probably havent had in awhile. Maybe communicate with your husband and try to spice things up in your marriage? Try dating your husband again. Its normal to have fantasies, as long as you know there are boundaries that cant be crossed.

20 Likes

Leave it alone there is nothing worth hurting your family for think of your children he is a player

3 Likes

Don’t do it!! If you have problems with your marriage or fantasies, talk to your husband. An affair will be with you for life. Its not worth it. I know alot of ppl who had affairs and they all live with regret in their :heart:.

3 Likes

I agree with you. Bethany Anderson it’s definitely the attention, had he never mentioned anything she would have never thought twice about the guy. It’s so nice to be noticed and get the attention, but what is important is the next step you take and what YOU do. You recognize this is how you feel, which is great, and a little confusing but it’s human to crave that attention again after being in a relationship so long things get “boring” and I bet that’s what’s happening here.

Think about what really triggered your interest and maybe talk to your husband about what you need more of.

Don’t let one interaction ruin your marriage.

2 Likes

If you were my wife and I stumbled across this on Facebook. Which can happen, I would tell you to go ask the man at the gym to support you and your husbands 3 kids and see if he still finds you attractive after finding out your married. If he does, hash it out and see how it goes because in your heart you have already committed Adultery. God does not honor that. Rather your a Believing or not. I wouldn’t expect the relationship to flourish tho. It will only crash and burn. It will probably go somewhere along the lines of, him cheating on you with someone at the gym.

14 Likes

It happens - we are human - we fantasize- it’s what you do in reality. If act upon it shame on you -

4 Likes

It’s ok to think about what could be… I’ve been with my husband for 14 years. I’m 30. That means almost half of my life. I had no experience with other men. Of course, I’ve thought about what it would be like, as I’m sure he has, but I would never act on it.

Be open about your marital status, every chance you get. If you see the other man again, make sure that he’s aware that you’re happily married. If it’s too much temptation, change gyms or go at a different time.

Don’t throw away something good for something potentially worse, just because it’s new.

7 Likes

Accept the compliment and walk away!!

4 Likes

It’s just a fantasy. Nothing wrong with that. Hell all these ladies here have fantasized about someone be it a celebrity or someone they’ve met or know/known. As long as you remain faithful, go right ahead

1 Like