I dream about the guy I met at the gym

You are married. Forget about this guy. Don’t lose your great guy for a few moments of passion.

5 Likes

Stop going to that gym now. Find another gym to go.

7 Likes

I hope your husband sees this :slightly_smiling_face: you should hv been upset and told the guy u was married but instead u are flattered and romantisize about him. Good luck

3 Likes

You seen that movie Unfaithful with Richard Gere. You about to f up! Tell your husband what you need. Sounds like you need to be made to feel more sexy. Spice up sex life.

It will happen every time maybe not today maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen.

Gurl- it’s a total natural reaction to feel this way HOWEVER, be satisfied with what u already have at home! Gurls like us- want want what u have!

11 Likes

Help yourself by going to a different gym. You know what’s right, just need help managing the temptation. Not to minimize your situation but I can’t keep ice cream in my house…don’t need it, only feels good while eating it and I ALWAYS regret it later. BE STRONG!

3 Likes

Eye candy is nice but not as a steady diet.

5 Likes

It’s sad to say you have already cheated in your heart and mind.

8 Likes

Damn y’all mean as hell sometimes. She hasn’t cheated. She has a fantasy. She hasn’t acted on it but she feels flattered. It’s not a big deal. It feels good to get a compliment once In a while. Just don’t forget that once you cross the line from fantasy to real life then it becomes a problem. If you need the confidence booster look towards your husband. Rekindle some romance. I’ve been with my husband 19 years. I’ve looked he’s looked it’s natural. Just don’t touch or encourage it. But if there’s a big temptation find another gym or time he’s not there.

1 Like

When one loves husband, he is the most important person in your life. Rededicate that love to him.

5 Likes

I’d have to switch gyms… compliments happen, and they’re nice… but a flash of a smile and the wedding band is plenty response… if not, going back is an invitation for more flirting.

4 Likes

He just wants to bang that’s it nothing else

2 Likes

Yield not to temptation !!!

1 Like

It’s nice when someone new comes along unexpectedly and makes us feel good but that is however how affairs start so I would change gyms and forget him because the grass is most definitely not greener on the other side. It is also normal to fantasize about other men or woman occasionally and I can almost guarantee your husband has done it. When you have been with someone for a long time it’s natural for your mind to wonder just makes sure that’s the only thing that wonders…

5 Likes

dont go there, grass isnt greener over the fence, my hubby cheated on me, I stayed, but it changes alot of things

2 Likes

Cast down those thoughts break those strong holes if you continue fantasizing you might act on it pray about it

3 Likes

If you really love your husband these feelings will go away

The grass is never greener on the other side

9 Likes

Watch the movie TEMPTATION by Tyler Perry then come back to us with an update!!

1 Like

DON’T be stupid!!!

4 Likes

DO NOT ACT ON THIS !!!
It will destroy the life you have.
When you are out of commission for a while, it fills nice when someone else shows you some attention.
But trust me do not act on it.
If you have been with your husband for that long, it most be right .
And it would be the biggest mistake you could make!!!
Remember you can not term time back.

3 Likes

Stop ging to that gym!

3 Likes

Change your routine and steer clear.

3 Likes

Turn that emotion to your husband … don’t act on it with the man at the gym… please…

3 Likes

do it. we’re in end stage capitalism and climate chaos.

4 Likes

I’m with the others who say to switch gyms. It is easy to turn a fantasy into a reality as you have already played it out in your head. Attractions are normal-fantasizing and acting on the attraction when married is not. Not worth losing your husband over. You will not be able to turn it off if you keep seeing him at this gym, though…good luck.

4 Likes

Step 1. Find a new gym

6 Likes

Stay away, change gyms, that’s if you don’t want to be unfaithful and keep your husband

2 Likes

Change gyms and have a date with the hubby!

5 Likes

Don’t play with fire… put the fire out. Stay away from temptation. Sounds like a little crush, but if you are happy in your marriage then don’t even ponder this situation. Move on and avoid the man.

2 Likes

Think :thinking:: if you were your husband’s best friend and he asked you for a bit of advice on this, what would be your answer? Pros and cons? More cons than pros, in my opinion. And I don’t want to sound harsh: But “don’t do unto to others, what you don’t want done unto you” and more if you are happily married and love your husband!

1 Like

Key word is fantasy. Work harder to show your man just ndness and love. Show o
Interest in what he does. Listen. Give him the time he needs. Tell the stalker you don’t cheat

After much thought I’d advise you to change. Gyms best of luck!

2 Likes

I feel like this is normal, they may just be intrusive thoughts that make you uncomfortable, I would acknowledge the feeling and thoughts and how they make you uncomfortable and as you become more accepting and aware of your thoughts that is all it should be and there would be no action to it

Switch gyms.
If you loved your husband so much, none of this would even be a thought.

6 Likes

He’s probably a dickwad anyways, forget him. Lbvs

3 Likes

Watch your self not good

1 Like

Its not the man. Its how the man made you feel. Desirable. Does your husband talk to you the way the man talked to you? Does he look at you the way the man looked at you? Its a fantasy that you can easily plug your husband into. Its exciting when someone else expresses they find you attractive. Especially because it feels naughty! Talk to your husband about it without bringing up it other man. Focus on the feeling and tell your husband how he can make you feel that way then have mind blowing sex. 15 years is a long time. Sometimes you need a lite extra spice.

This is nothing more than a ego boost to your self confidence. It is normal to feel excited yet uncomfortable with the compliments. With that said, it is your obligation to be very clear about boundaries and not to entertain future advances from him. That type of attention should be coming from your husband. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Things are not always greener on the other side, becareful you’ll be left with desert. Lose it all

1 Like

I think that is completely normal to feel that way, but I do think that she should start going to a different gym to protect herself and her family before it’s too late

2 Likes

Keep your fantasies - they are NEVER as good in real life. You have too much to lose and too many other lives depend on your decision.

3 Likes

Literally saw this right under your post & thought it was perfect for this!

7 Likes

People go to the gym to work out. Sounds like a stalker to me. Be careful! Devil comes disguised in many different ways. Pray he goes away!!! :pray:

1 Like

Don’t do it your married.

I feel sorry for your husband perhaps you should concentrate on your marriage and forgo the gym Love the life you have others aren’t so lucky to have that life

It’s just a fantasy, are you getting that kind of attention from your husband??? As in being told how beautiful you are, that you’re sexy, etc. Because I’ve noticed many married friends bring up how it eventually stopped and they’d fantasize, you’re likely craving that your husband makes you feel desirable, and that man did, if you’re having these thoughts. But they don’t mean you wanna cheat, or even that you should go to a different gym, it tells me you need to bring the spark back into your marriage

1 Like

Maybe see if there’s another location you can attend. It’s normal to feel confident but fantasizing like that, could lead to trouble. I’d be going to another gym location, especially with the fact this man approached you and hit on you. And now you’re fantasizing about him and you. Out of respect for your husband, I wouldn’t go back knowing said man would be there.
So my advice, don’t act and go to a different location.

When your in love you don’t have eyes for anyone else. So perhaps you may want to think rethink your marriage or talk to your husband about it so you can work on it or let eachother go this is just in my opinion, as I believe it is not fair on your husband.