I feel disrespected by my husband: Am I in the wrong?

It is your business. Anything your husband does it your business. If he doesn’t like that he shouldn’t have gotten married. He has a problem.

4 Likes

Talk to him when he is sober.

2 Likes

You’re his wife not his mother and you had no right trying to call him out and expect him to be ok with it. He’s right he’s grown and with that comes choices and consequences. Let him live with them.

4 Likes

Tme to worry. Next time send a message to local traffic control, and let him find out the results.

5 Likes

I had a husband just like your husband but after 5 years of dealing with his stuff I left but you have to decide for yourself and your child how you want to live. Best of luck

2 Likes

Definitely not “adult”behavior although he says he’s a grown up. I wouldn’t trust him with MY kid, aside from the disrespect issue, just me, though.

2 Likes

I think its sad how us moms/wives have to worry about our husbands like our own children they are supposed to be there for us to help us with our babies not put more stresses on us
You are definitely not in the wrong he is and if he wont own up to his mistakes and change for u and ur child you may have to set boundaries and if he doesn’t follow them you may have to leave for a night and see if he cares enough to change with that

3 Likes

You could lose everything if he gets in a wreck and kills someone…This is serious issue.Let him decide’your family or the bottle.Drink responsible …

2 Likes

he is in the wrong. look up the fines, jail time, penalties like maybe loosing your license. What happens if he is in an accident and dies? Can you and your daughter afford to live? do a write up and give it to him. Maybe this will help him change his mind.

1 Like

Nope, he’s in the wrong completely.

1 Like

The next time he tells you he’s a “grown a** man” tell him to start acting like it!! When he’s sober, ask him if he’s happy with himself being this role model for your child? Ask him if if was the other way round, would he be ok with you doing everything he’s done? Turn it round on him and ask him these questions. If he’s so grown, why does he feel the need to act like a fool.
Dude, Absolutely Nobody is impressed with you and your stinky attitude!! :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Could have called the cops. Drinking under the influence and driving an illegal vehicle on the streets…

Honestly its very upsetting reading how disrespectful he was not only drinking and driving but the audacity to think he’s the shit to drive an off road vehicle right down the street putting himself and so many others at risk… then to disrespect you the person who is only looking out for him… fuck that dude bro. He has no regard for others.

Okay so if he’s a grown ass man he should know better. I would say okay and if he did it again and ended up in jail for a DUI I would leave his ass there. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Get him some help he is a alcoholic

Then mind yur own business. But when he gets in problem and needs your help, continue to mind your own business. They don’t appreciate you caring for them until you stop. Most men have to buck their big toe to learn

10 Likes

You already know you were not in the wrong. If someone else did this and hit the car with you and your child, how would he feel? Would he be mad or would he say that they were a grown adult and could do what they wanted?? If he saw you doing this, would he be ok with it? I doubt it…

5 Likes

You are NOT wrong…he is a man child

Tell him grow the hell up. :woman_facepalming: If he keeps it up, seriously maybe look at time out for you and your baby away.

Your not wrong to worry … That being said he *is a grown a$$ed man !! He he gets hurt or thrown in jail that’s on him … Some have to learn the hard way …

Leave him be when he in jail and calls you … You say your a grown a… Man hang up go to bed. Give him a wake up call.

5 Likes

Call the police a ticket is better than a bad acident.

NO!
Sounds like he is the immature one. I mean y’all have a child, he has other people to think about.

1 Like

You’re not his mom. If he does something that he ends up regretting that’s his problem. You can stay or see him through it. You have one child, thats your only “safety” priority, and that grown man is gonna do what he wants. You seem mad he was having fun, and using the "you’re concerned for his safety " as a reason to try to control him.

4 Likes

I know some of you missing the point that she loves him but sometimes love isn’t enough!

1 Like

Never confront someone when they’re drinking, always the day after. When do drunk people ever solve problems?

5 Likes

Do just that. He’s gonna miss that you worried and feel like you don’t care anymore :woman_shrugging:t2: so when you do something and he doesn’t like remind him to mind his business

1 Like

You’re not his mom. He is the master of the household. If I had a dollar for everytime I warned hubs about something and he didnt listen and it turned out bad I’d be a wealthy woman by now. Hopefully, eventually, he will begin to listen. Tell a man NOT to do something and watch him go out of his way to do it :rofl: best to just keep quiet and tell him to be safe.

3 Likes

Honestly …these are more often then not …acts of an alcoholic…

5 Likes

next time he pulls that stuff then tell him that he cant come in the house until the next day when he sobers up, and that you are minding your business since that you are married to him he is your business, unless he wants a divorce

3 Likes

I started trading with Manager Mrs Elizabeth James , I have been really happy because my life has changed for good .Trading with her has added a lot to my life, and I’m really happy for that. When I started trading, I was granted access to every single activity that was going on my account. That made me trust her 100%
I advice you to start up now just click on the name And thank me later👍
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

1 Like

You’re definitely not wrong!

5 Likes

Your husband is an idiot, and only thinking of himself! He could be killed or hurt or kill someone else. If anything were to happen it affects the whole family. Possible lawsuits or you a widow and your child without a father! Is he drinking too much? Maybe he needs help. At the very least he has no respect or consideration for your feelings. You and him need to sit down and have a serious discussion. I hope tjongs work out for the 3 of you.

6 Likes

Like he say’s he’s a full grown man but of course your going to worry. Tell him if anything happens to remember he’s a full grown man and not to call you.

8 Likes

Hello my appreciation to the woman who took me out from zero to hero with bitcoin trading . I’m glad to be among your winnings term ma’am and I will always show my gratitude and work with always. Please contact the right person and invest with her. Mrs Elizabeth James she’s the best account manager.
:point_down::point_down::point_down: Elizabeth James

1 Like

I’m so lucky to invest with Mrs Elizabeth James I can assure you that she’s 100% legitimate and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform. Indeed this has been a life changing opportunity to me and all thanks to Elizabeth James for helping me out on cryptocurrency trade,you can give it a try

1 Like

Many people today are ignorant of crypto currency trading. with the right account manager you can make huge profits, Mrs Elizabeth James has proven to be one of the best crypto currency traders out there and she is willing to help anyone turn their finances around the same way she did for me. You can contact her through her profile link below…
Contact her by clicking her link
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’d file for divorce and if he asks you why, tell him it ain’t none of his business :woman_shrugging:t2::ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

I’d call the cops on his a$$ and report it if it was my fiance :woman_facepalming: last thing I need is him killing someone or himself… he wants to drink and drive and be stupid I’d get the law involved

I would talk about concerns and your feeling the next day when he’s sobered up.
People do not think when drinking, they just do.

Your feelings are always valid.

4 Likes

You are not wrong to feel the way you do

3 Likes

I agree. He was out of control. Bad things could have happened and he was being immature. I would’ve taken the keys and told him when he smartened up he could have them back.

3 Likes

The way he’s living, sorry to say but you need to protect yourself and get life insurance. He is going to get himself killed. No your not wrong. If that was my man, I would have the cops waiting outside the house to arrest him. Sometimes it takes something major to see a change in a man or for the man to see what he was doing was not what a “grown a$$ responsible repectsble man” would be doing. He’s acting like child, then treat him like one. He doesn’t realize he’s not only putting his life in danger but everyone around him too. That irresponsibility deserves to see the inside of a jail cell.

He’s apparently not a grown ass man making foolish decisions like that. He’s being extremely selfish. All actions have consequences, he got lucky.

No your not wrong! He’s a jerk and immature and irresponsible.

3 Likes

I’m not an expert in trading , but i have made a lot of profits within a short while , thanks to mrs Elizabeth James and her trading platform for her good guidance and expertise which really made me see things from a great view , with the little i had…i made much more .thanks mrs Elizabeth James contact her to get started
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’d let him get caught by the cops or alert them next time that he’s out drunk driving. You’d be protecting him as well as everyone else. Memory lesson well deserved.

6 Likes

He’s a jerk! He’s acting like a teenager.

What An ass…clearly not a grown ass man…if so he would have never done that and put you in position to be his mamma…congrats you married a child

That’s not what gaslighting is, but you’re not wrong to be concerned, as his wife and your kids mom. I would wait to talk about it when he’s sober, not in the heat of it and tell him your concerns for your family, that it’s not just about him if something bad happened and he needs to think about that.

5 Likes

Another reason to stay single…

4 Likes

He doesn’t care about your thoughts or feelings

1 Like

He’s an ass. He is your business unfortunately. Divorce. You’re going to be a widow or worse a nurse maid to a cripple.

Might be a good time to make it your business to be able to take care of your four year old child without this person around.

2 Likes

I need to delete this Mama’s Uncut.
Too many whiny woman… Stand up…
Claim you voice…Speak your truth and don’t take any shit… I old…but…it’s how I feel
Will be 70 in 7 days.

Your concern is valid. However his response was not gaslighting. That’s actually a pretty serious accusation, but I know that people like to throw out words that are newly fashionable despite not understanding them. I’d say he was trying to invalidate and downplay your concerns. If it were me, I’d try to have a serious conversation with him when he is sober and see if you can’t get him to understand your point and see that it is indeed valid. Provide concrete reasons and let him know that you and your child are counting on him and that neither of you want anything bad to happen to him. If he doesn’t have some kind of adult response, you probably have a first class jackass and perhaps a second child.

Let it go and when he is arrested and calls you say your a grown ass man and I have to worry about myself. Love you and hang up

1 Like

Tell him to jump in lake next time

1 Like

It’s both. You’re overreacting and he’s a douche.

4 Likes

yes tell him to go slam it in the front door. You are the queen

2 Likes

Take your child and leave, even better. tell him to go. He has NO respect for anyone, including you and your child together! I guess not ready for this but you must know the car, rego number etc. Just call the cops!

3 Likes

He was with his friend and been drinking. It was wrong to drink and drive, but thanks goodness he didn’t get an accident of some sort. One thing that is not good to do, is confronting a person while he’s been drinking, and while you are upset. You two will end up in an argument. Wait until tomorrow when he is sober and you are calm.

3 Likes

Sounds like a man who wants the single party life.

3 Likes

I married that guy and divorced him because it was the tip of the iceberg.

2 Likes

He’s an Alcoholic. You have decisions to make and you know what they are. What’s going to happen when he puts the kid in harms way because he’s Gaslighting You?

3 Likes

He gets busted its his ass. Focus on yourself and your child. He’s a grown ass man. He messes up. He faces consequences.

He’s sounds gross. You are NOT wrong and I’m sorry you have to deal with that. I could never deal with someone who drinks like that. I hate alcohol.

You aren’t wrong at all. I would wait to confront him when he’s sober though. I’ve never really talked much sense into a person that’s been drinking

1 Like

That’s not what gaslighting means

NOW that Sounds like a good time!!! Take me with!! Lol :rofl:

Hes not gaslighting you. That term is being thrown around just like ADHD. Stop it.
Don’t confront a drunk person. Ever. It’s not worth it. Wait until hes nice and hung over and then have a go at him.

1 Like

Hes lucky he’s not my husband. You drink and drive you’re going to jail! I see too many innocent people killed by stupid choices. It’s all fun and games until someone gets killed. One night of fun isn’t worth a lifetime of regret.

This is wonderful, and never my expectations. I still can’t believe what happened to me, I’m just happy today because of Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

Mrs Elizabeth James what can I say now to thank you for what you have done for me words can’t express how I feel when I received profits from your company Mrs Elizabeth James I never knew you existed on earth I would have be a millionaire by now but nevertheless now that I have meet you I can still thank God for leading me to come in contact with you thanks very much for your wonderful work Mrs Elizabeth James , contact her via to start earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If all trading platform are perfect as Mrs Elizabeth James, the world would have been a better place for all, I just got my first profit successful from Mrs Elizabeth James company platform and I want to encourage others to develop the habit of investment because it pays a lot, online investment has been my major source of income especially since the day of stay home period, if you are interested contact her
:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5: