I feel guilty my kids will be so far apart in age

My brothes and I are 8 and 9 years apart. We got along great for the most part lol

My brother and I are 17 years apart. My kids and him are closer in age than he and I are but we all have a wonderful bond.

I had my second when my first was 9 and it’s been fine, the 1st child enjoyed helping me with the baby. They are now 13 and 4 and they have lots of fun together. From play fighting to building lego together to reading books together and sofa snuggles.

My 2 girls are 6 years apart. My oldest sister and I are 6 years apart as well. It can be a good thing.

My girls are 2 years 3 months and 9 days apart. I really wish there was more of a gap between them. I think there’s more sibling rivalry due to the fact that at times they are into the same things and have some of the same friends. Now the oldest is 11 and starting to show her own personality and it clashes with my younger girl. I’ve noticed even more fighting recently. I was 7 years younger than my brother and 5 years older than my sister. We never had all that fighting, always doing our own thing. I know I was all about helping with my baby sister when she was born and as I got older I continued helping.

That’s not bad. My husband’s daughters are 27 and 18 and they get along fine. There was a time when the younger would want to hang out with the older one and she wouldn’t want to. She was a teenager at the time though. Now, the 8 year old I have with my husband is a different story. Neither one of them acts like she exists.

My first 2 are 9, almost 10 years apart and yes there is lack of playtime but when we brought her home, my oldest was able to hold her, help us out with her, and understand that he was going to be woken up because of her crying. My second 2 are going to be 3 years apart when he’s born and I’m afraid she’s going to be super jealous that I’m never giving her more attention. Don’t fret, they’ll be ok

They can still be close my daughter girls are 23 and 11. The 11 year old spends the night with her sister and they do things together.