I feel like I was a second choice

I have been dating this guy on and off for about 3 years. We have one daughter together and 3 i had previously. He use to cheat consistently and even admitted he used me alot for a place to stay. He tells other woman how pretty they are and such in long paragraphs but has never told me anything like that besides once in the start of our relationship. Well he moved away for about 6 months and had his fun with other woman. Told a girl he was moving back to our state because he was waiting on her and staying with a cousin which was far from true. He was staying with me and was supposed to try our relationship again for our family and because we missed each other alot. Same chick he told he was coming back for is the same one he kept talkin to for weeks before moving. He would ignore her while talking to me and video chatting and vice versa. I found out when he got here that, that is why he would ignore me for a few days as well. Since i told the girl everything she has been blocked by him. I really want this to work between us and he seems to have changed alot and is very happy with us but i just cant get past feeling like 2ns choice since i have been so many times and seems to be as well as this time and the whats ifs like what if i dindt find out about the chick. So im asking do you think he will change? Is it worth the try? Im at a loss and need help please.

Unfortunately I don’t think he’ll change. Men change for the woman they love & if he hasn’t after 3 years then…idk. I wouldn’t hold out hope for it. I’m sorry. You deserve way way more then you’re receiving.

Honey you need to stop. I’m sorry but did you read it as you were typing? He’s cheating and probably always will be. He doesn’t like you, love you or respect you. You to be honest aren’t even in second place. Because you ran her away. He didn’t. How many times has he cheated? That’s the place your in. I hope you get out for you and their kids as this isn’t the relationship you’d want them in or them to see you in.