I feel like I was a second choice

Do not be with that dude. He’s only going to continue to cheat and treat you like trash. You’re a second option because you let him treat you like one. There’s someone out there willing to do everything he doesn’t do and more and you should go find them. That dude is never going to change and if he does it won’t be for long.

Show your children they deserve better, if you don’t think you do well that’s on you, but upgrade your life for them because it’s pretty nice without all that drama and disrespect. Make healthy choices period

Time to kick him out, focus on you an your babies! Most importantly focus on your mental health because you so deeply need counselling he has messed with your head on to many levels.

DO THIS FOR YOUR KIDS
DO THIS FOR YOUUUUU!!

Once they show their true colors… They never change. Narcissistic behavior. Don’t fall for it. You will be damaged even more.

Honestly, my experience once a cheater always cheater. My very first boyfriend cheated on me 6 times with people with hiv. Honestly I say once a cheater always a cheater. How ever I also think that if you feel like he has changed then try for your kiddo

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THAT USELESS THING…SHOW your children the PROPER WAY to treat a woman and how a healthy relationship is supposed to be.

You obviously know the answer since you posted about it. Why would you put yourself let alone your kids through any of that? Parents lead by example. You are showing them what is acceptable because mommy does it. Think of your babies not your heart. Disrespect is never acceptable.

Get out and give yourself an opportunity to find happiness. That 2nd choice feeling will nvr go away and you will completely lose yourself trying to make it work.

I would walk away. Just sounds like never-ending heartache. (I know it’s hard also to walk away but at least that pain will ease in time.) I have no doubt there are people with whom things are just easier, smoother, and simply more loving. Love includes no pain (and again, if all you know is love equals pain this might be hard to believe :broken_heart:)

Cheaters don’t change. They change tactics as they get caught. Leave him and save yourself the hassle. He does t respect you as a women or the mother of his child.

He will not change, I know it’s hard to say goodbye but you WILL find someone who treats you right.

Move on, he was using you for somewhere to stay while he was waiting on the woman he really wanted. Kick him to the curb.

LEAVE. Damn… then go to counseling and figure out why you don’t feel the need to respect yourself

Even if the side girl blocked him there will be others. He is not worth your time. You should never be second choice

He won’t change, sorry girl but it’s true. He is not worth your time. Focus on your and your babies, the right man will come.

Its your choice you know he cheats why are you still allowing him in your life what are you showing your child that its right I wouldmove on and walk away completely and make a life for you and your child show your child that you are strong

Be with someone who wants to be with you. and puts you first. He wants his cake and eat it too…your the only one that can make the change. and keep it that way or you will never find love because hes holding you back. Before you know it it will be too late. find someone better!! Dont waste your time letting him make all the shots.

That boy has self esteem issues and he’s playing yall like fiddles to get validation left and right. Leave him and get that child support!

No I don’t think he will change and I absolutely don’t think it’s worth another try. There is so much better out there for you :hugs::hugs:

Girl NO. What the hell are you thinking… read what you wrote. Let that piece is shit go!

Girl,keep on moving…you don’t need him…he’s just gonna keep lieing over and over again and if it’s not liei g to you …its go a be the next girl …your better that That

When people show you who they are, believe them. Words are empty promises.

I read the first two sentences now run. If he telling other girls are pretty in LONG paragraphs than that no brainer

Lol he’s admitted to using you and you’re still willing to consider giving him a chance?

Girl… love yourself FIRST! Is that the kind of man you wish your daughters dated??

No. Respect yourself. Move on.

Honey, don’t allow this man in your life. Besides your kid, he has nothing to do w you. Move on luv💛

When people show you who they are, don’t try and paint them another picture.

Move on! Toxicity isnt worth it!

Wow don’t let anyone treat you this way ever!

Doubt he will change

Post-Infidelity Stress Disorder (PISD) - Surviving the Battle in Love. PLEASE LEAVE HIM. Join this group also it has advice and stories and you can share your story also and get ways to help you through. That is what i had to do.

I stopped reading after “I really want this to work between us “ because why ??

I doubt he has changed…

I would try couples counseling daily

Bwahahahaha! Chyylldddd! Bye!! You get what you allow…

Leave. Leave and don’t look back. You deserve so much better

Respect yourself enough to not put up with disrespect. You can do better. Cut him loose. Let him go play someone else…

Screw his best friend, don’t tell him, then dump his ass for something dumb. Dump him because he doesn’t wash himself properly or something and he smells like cheese. Then go find someone better.

This is a very unhealthy relationship from the start. Find your self confidence and know you deserve better. The man isn’t ready for a family, or he just doesn’t went to be with you… If he were, this would all be different.

From what You just said He doesn’t and never really will want You so You should get out while the gettins good and know You deserve to Me with someone who cherishes You. Good luck :heart:

Here you dropped this :crown: sis, sounds like you forgot your worth… you deserve so much more. Straighten that crown and kick him tf out. He’s going to continue to do this.

You don’t need help because you already know the answer but its painful to accept. RIP that bandaid and move on. Do it now. The love you think he has for you is illusion. Dont waste your precious energy. I know the prospect of change is scary, but what’s waiting for you in a life without his drama is simply magic. Oxox I wish you strength, vitality and the knowledge that you are beautiful and worth so much more. :heart:

Honey not to be mean but I don’t think you are even his second choice… Leave that POS. You’re so better on your own! Wait for the man that puts you and all your babes first.

Oh honey, move on. He is putting you in whatever number he wants. Raise your kids and forget about him other than helping to take care of the kid you have together.

Honesty why waste your time on someone who doesn’t even have one foot in the door? You and your kids deserve more.

You’re not even second choice hon, why would you do that to yourself? Kick him to the curb.

Girl, you were never a choice in the first place.

Dump the boy and get a man.

Not worth it. Keep it moving.

Hes not gonna change

Put him out. Don’t look back.

Sorry hub, but you’re not even a second choice. You’re a convenience for him. He told you himself he’s using you. That’s not going to just stop, because you allowed it and continue to allow it.
Open your eyes. You deserve better. So do your children.

You’re so desperately trying to make wrong right, my heart breaks for you and your daughters. You are teaching them that no level of disrespect is a deal breaker. He doesn’t respect you sweetheart because YOU don’t respect you. Please leave for your children, because it will hurt you far less than watching them repeat your mistakes. Best wishes.

You said yourself… second choice 🤷 he’s just going to use you as he already has been. Only stay with that if you love being #2 and cheated on … otherwise dump that trash.:100:

I would have dumped him the moment I found out he was cheating. You’re allowing it to continue. You’re showing your kids what kind of people to date.

im sorry.
you need to know your worth and not settle for being his second choice.
He’ll leave again and again

Change? You or him? He has already thrown in your face he is a liar and cant be trusted. Told you to your face he used you. … you on the other hand have turned your back on your self respect and keep taking him back. YOU keep thinking you can change him. So who needs to change? This is about you and your children. YOU can not change a person they have to do that. YOU can set boundaries and standards and live by them to show YOU respect yourself and teach your children to respect themselves as they grow. YOU can not change him, is he going to change, probably not. Chances are very slim. He seems happy now… are you kidding, he is happy at the moment because he is in a hole. She has blocked him , he needs someone , you, at the moment. How long before he finds someone at starts again. ? YOU need to change your outlook and your self worth…

What a dirt bag. Kick him out. Block him. And forget he exists!!!

Kick him the he’ll out and have some respect for yourself!

After the 1st time it just continues to be a choice to disrespect you & he’s clearly happy with that choice. Move on.

What you allow will continue. Keep putting up with his b.s. and you will keep getting his b.s. Time to move on from this loser.

Please LEAVE him​:bangbang::bangbang:

Girl u keep him u flat out stupid!!! Sorry not sorry!!! You need to tell him bye and move on.

I’m dealing with the same thing. Once a cheater always a cheater. I love my guy but I have to let him go. I can’t do it anymore. This is where I put myself before him and prove to myself that I’m worthy of a real and healthy relationship. I deserve more then what he was willing to give me. Let him go. He won’t change.

Come on, now. The d!ck can’t be that good. :woman_facepalming:

friend, it’s ok to have standards

Trying to be as nice as possible to this post… Are you stupid? You’re an adult and a mother but you have a lot of growing up to do!!! Clearly this guy doesn’t love you or even care about you!

He has no respect for you, he knows he can come back to you any time he wants, he is treating you like a joke and you are allowing him to do so.
You will get to a point in life where you will think you can’t do any better than this joker if you let him stay, he’s a cheating POS and does not deserve to be with you period!!!

Nope get rid of him he will never change

Don’t be a fool. He is using you. You are not and will not be the only girl he’s hooking up with

I decided to act on faith instead of fear. I am now reaping the rewards of the bold move and making more money than I could have ever imagined thanks to an amazing Crypto trader Ralph.coin.Fxtrade

Don’t be a joke. Run.

If this was your child telling you these things about their spouse what would you advise? Because in all honesty you’re teaching them how to be treated. Save yourself and your kids.
(((((HUGS)))))

Traits of a psychopath.

This man has shown you in every possible way that he doesn’t respect you or your relationship. What exactly would you like advice for? He’s made it perfectly clear that he hasn’t and won’t change. Walk away and don’t look back. And kick his ass out!

I made it half way through this—stay far tf away from this psychopath!

Are you seriously that brain dead

Honey, no. You don’t take your own sloppy seconds.

1 Like

Lesson # 1: This is a big one. Whatever relationship you are okay being in, is the relationship example that your sons and daughters have. To them, your relationship is the standard, it’s the normal.

So, just know that the chances your sons turn out to be like the man in the home is very high. Do you want your sons to treat someone’s daughter like this? Then let’s flip it, young girls typically grow up to find a man similar to the “man” of the house she had growing up. Would you like your daughters to feel this way on a normal basis?

Lesson # 2: You cannot change a person just because you want them to change. A person only changes if they want to.

If he hasn’t changed in this amount of time, then what makes you think that he will?

Lesson # 3: You deserve to be valued, respected and loved.

If you’re having to question where you stand with him, you clearly aren’t receiving any of those things from him. A man who respects not only his “lady” but also the mother of his child, would never cheat on her. You clearly are not valued, because he doesn’t see your amazing qualities. If he loved you, you would not question it. Remember, the right relationship, you won’t be left wondering.

Lesson #4: In life, there are goina be people who want to be in your life for you and then for what they can get from you.

Don’t keep someone in your life that’s keeping you around mainly for what you can provide them. Which, reading your words, you said is what he does.

-Move on sista! Leave his sorry ass to fend for himself. You deserve to be treated like the amazing woman you are.

You don’t think very highly of yourself huh? I hope you learn to really love yourself so you leave him

Girl if he’ll do it once, he’ll do it again. If he really loved you he wouldn’t do some foul ass shit like that to you. I promise you can do better

You sound literally insane. Leave the man for good. He is clearly scum. He clearly doesn’t love you and is using you! How thick can you get!? You need a therapist or something. He has given you every reason to stay away. I can’t even believe you’re having to ask yourself any of these questions. You sound disgustingly desperate and I just don’t get why. For what? Desperate for a shitty man? Desperate to get shat on constantly? Whew. This page is wild.

Omg!! Not to sound harsh, but are you kidding? This guy is a real tool and has played you for 3 years. Dump his sorry ass and move on. You deserve so much better!! Ugh

I’m not understanding why you posted asking for advice… He has openly admitted to you being his back up option, you ARE his second choice, he has shown you his true colors and how he truly feels about you… there’s no advice to be given on how to make it work, only how to leave. If a man loves you, he will show you. If a man finds you attractive he will tell you. If a man finds you more than sex and a bed he will show you. He said and did what he needed to, to get what he needs from you and that’s it. I’m not saying you are unattractive and have nothing to offer but I’m saying as far as THIS man goes you don’t. You hold the key to letting him find someone else while living in comfort and that’s all you are to him from what he has OPENLY told you… You have daughters and are teaching them what is okay from their partner. So no, you cannot make it work, you cannot make him love you. You were not his first choice and you should have RUN a long time ago… best of luck

He is just using you for a place to stay. He don’t care about you. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

You need to run and run fast. Don’t waste your time

That’s a lost cause and he will always be that way

Honey you need to stop. I’m sorry but did you read it as you were typing? He’s cheating and probably always will be. He doesn’t like you, love you or respect you. You to be honest aren’t even in second place. Because you ran her away. He didn’t. How many times has he cheated? That’s the place your in. I hope you get out for you and their kids as this isn’t the relationship you’d want them in or them to see you in.

You’re at a loss, he sounds terrible, find a new guy please, this one is gonna do nothing but destroy you.

Run run as fast as you can, that guy cares for himself and not you, good luck if you stay, won’t be long before you’re hurt again, please run, please go, that’s a whole lot of hell no.

Run.

He did not change he just want to use you again, that man is shit

Girl, you know the answer. FB doesn’t need to tell you to leave that toxic man alone…you already know u should.

Been there done that. Hell always cheat babe I’m sorry to say. Always remember “if he wanted to he would” he decides to cheat on you rather than build the bond :disappointed:

Ditch the bitch!! Cause you got you a bitch ass boy!! No he will not change. You will lose your mind before he will change.

Girl wtf are you doing ?.. if you were my friend I would slap the hell out of you. KNOW YOUR WORTH.

Girl sometimes men give you red flags but in this case this dude gave you multiple over and over over and over :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: Take the hint and find someone who deserves you and your kids and they’re time

I swear these have to be made up. Nobody is this dense.

You know what you need to do. He’s a loser

People treat you the way you allow them to treat you. You don’t need the internet’s advice. You need to love yourself enough to walk away from someone that doesn’t see your value.

Not sure why people are being so rude. This poor woman has clearly been brainwashed by this manipulative d!ck.

Unfortunately, he won’t change, he hasn’t and he never will. Please do not let your children think this is how relationships work!!