I feel like I was a second choice

You can’t raise a man… he did far far too much… mentally you need to let go… hugs

How many raging bulls into red flags do you need?! He doesnt love ANY of you. He either needs a place or circled around to you for something new a bit. He will keep it up. Move on

1 Like

You are a idiot bottom line

Fuck him!! Motha fuckers never change!!! Gtfo!! Quit focusing on that piece of shit nd focus on your children

Why are you exposing your children to a man who does not know whether he is coming or going? seek some help to boost your self esteem and self worth.
Letting a man use you like this will only send you into self hate.

I’m sorry but this HAS to be a joke. Girl! Open your eyes!

You definitely need to leave

It sounds like he doesn’t want to change and has no true plans to. You’ve go too much on your plate to be worrying about another child basically. He’s not going to change and You’re putting yourself through unnecessary pain and whether you think you hid if from your children or not, they knows in some way something is going on with mom when he hurts you so. Please do not let them see this little boy treat you this way. Get the hell away from him. File child support and move on. This little boy isn’t ready to be a father nor is he ready to be in a relationship. I hope you do what you need to do to find peace.

You need therapy for yourself. No man/ anyone should make you feel this way. Right now you need to get rid of him, focus on what’s best for YOUR babies and focus on yourself. It’s simple. You are letting this man run all over you, treat you like garbage all for what?!

You’re not the second choice. You’re the last choice. The fail safe. The rescue squad when he has nothing better.

YOU DESERVE BETTER

1 Like

You have to be pretty stupid or desperate - or both - to put up with this crap from a guy.

STOP HAVING KIDS WITH SHITTY MEN !!!

B**** get out my god**** email! You ain’t f***** second choice, quit whining!!! You have him…dumb a**