I found a condom in my boyfriends car: Advice?

Girl it’s a condom just because y’all never used it doesn’t mean he never did before you.

Talk to him, and show him what you fund

Your friend tells you this, what would you say to her???

Look old or new? How long has he had the car? Check his phone

Wtf he’s a liar and will think of excuses no doubt confront him and if he hesitate he’s guilty

Sit it on the counter… see where it goes.

I’d be asking questions. But if it’s a new to him car or even fairly new, I’d give him the benefit of the doubt. I bought a used car awhile back and two cans of beer rolled out from under the seat when I stepped on the brakes. (Then I cleaned under the seats)

How long has he had the car?

Truth is every man cheats,just be glad that atleast he uses protection​:joy::joy:

If you really do trust him you wouldn’t be asking us and you wouldn’t need to ask him anything.

But… hell no would trust him. How shady is that… you don’t use condoms but I find none in his car!!!

If I were you I’d of already taken a picture of it In the car where I found it and when he got home I’d sit him down show him the picture and watch the reaction. I’d make him hand over his phone. If he said no or if he said something like what you don’t trust me, I’d say f*ck no because I just found a condom which we don’t use in YOUR CAR.

Be straight forward and ask him about to. No need for any antics, just come out and ask him why it was in his car.

I would probably be upset at first seeing how you and him don’t use them, but there’s a lot of factors that could take place. How often does he clean his car? If he doesn’t clean out his car very often it could’ve been there a while if it looks like it’s a newer fresh then I would start freaking out and asking some questions

Just confront him and see what his reaction and answer will be. Do not assume…but do not be naive.

He definitely got some in the backseat
At least he used protection

I guess it depends on how long you’ve been together. A lot of guys I know don’t clean out their car well/often, so it could’ve been from before you got together.

1 Like

You ask…you will prob get some bs story…i did…my husband had some in his car dash and even his wallet…we hadnt used them ever…and got fed some bs about them being old and blah blah blah regardless we bought and fixed the truck together so i knw he hadnt had them forever we only had the truck for a few months…found out afterwards he was cheating…lying about cheating and i guess having to hide the fact n getting close to getting caught made him stop using condoms with her cuz she ended up pregnant…

I would take him to the country far out make excuse about the back tire and leave his ass there with the rubber.lol

Is he the only person that has owned the car, meaning if it was purchased used it could have been missed when cleaning men dont clean like women. Could have been there for long time. But if he’s been #1 owner then… unless someone else drives it

1 Like

Is it new? Or expired? I wouldn’t jump to conclusions yet just be up front and.ask

Y’all asking her if it’s new or expired or could be from before they were together 3 years ago. ??
No man is going 3 years without cleaning out his car.

1 Like

Id question it…but the big question isnot used or not. Used id be flipping my shit

I can’t believe there are people who are laughing at this post. That really shows your maturity level. Remember it costs nothing to be nice also remember what goes around comes around. Would you want someone laughing at you if you asked for advice? If you can’t be nice just keep scrolling, sheesh.

Look at the expiry date, I think they have a life of 2 years. I found the same in My ex husbands car I gave him the benefit of the doubt, silly me

1 Like

Issssssit! O hell no ! Bey Felicia !

Ask. Be honest about your feeling. Communicate

Just ask for an honest answer

1 Like

If. I found a condom in my old mans car. I would not waste it

Ain’t this group for moms needing advice ab they kids? :thinking:

1 Like

First start using them, are you crazy.

Check the expiration date firstly as it may be old I know I always forget to clean under my seat. I actually don’t think I’ve ever cleaned under it actually. If he’s had the car longer than you’ve been together then it may be from before. Or his mate could have had one and it fell out. Or he could have got one to dry the dirt track and wimped out asking you (unless you already do that of course) or he may be cheating. You need to have a calm conversation with no accusations especially if you trust him. Please don’t jump to conclusions as you may damage a perfectly healthy relationship.

It depends. Does he ever have friends in the car or does anyone use his car? If so it is quite possible it belongs to them. Or as others are saying could be from before u were together. See if I can find expiry date. Then make ur decision based on that. And speak to him about it.

Used?! If you just found an unopened condom under his car seat I’d forget aboit it hun …

Talk to him hon. Communicate and find out from him then you will have all the answers

I would just ask, honestly. It’s not like you were sneaking around with it, maybe there’s a reasonable explanation, maybe not.

Absolutely question him. Talk to him. If you don’t feel comfortable doing that than maybe you need to evaluate your relationship with him. You should be able to express yourself and ask him anything and get an honest answer. Good luck.

Take it and cram it down his throat and tell him fly a kite

1 Like

Talk to him. Check expiry etc as most others said. But of all the comments I read, I never seen this - maybe he uses them to jack off?

Whats the expiry date on it? That will tell you how long its been there approx !!!

All depends if it was opened or not, if it was unopened it could of been there for years or even one of his friends (fell out of pocket) but if opened, well …

Most men are OCD about their car being clean. Like others said, check expiration date. I’d ask if he cleans out his car deeply every so often

My best friend found a condom in her husband’s truck he’s such a good guy a great dad good job she didn’t say anything she left it there the next day she followed him all day and found out exactly what he was doing yes he was cheating with the girl that he worked with super sad guys are :dog2:

At least if he is cheating he’s being safe.

I would look at the expiration date like everybody else but I think I would take the box of condoms and when you guys are sitting alone together I would pull them out and sit them down on a table in front of him and see his reaction

It is likely that he is cheating on you. Maybe not. You can confront him, or you can just quietly say nothing until you find out who she is.

I would ask him hey i cleaned your car and found this … You don’t have to accuse him of anything. Just have conversation about it.

1 Like

Using protection is a good thing, proud of you for that! “Bye Fillipe”

So I found a fresh box that has been there less than 6 months. Maybe even less. but the box says 6…so naturally I counted. There were 5! So one was definitely used from the pack…and then I message him because when I got my car keys from his centre console which he put there I found it. I asked
“huni why do you have only 5 condoms in your centre console?” he says “not sure, how many should there be? with a monocle emoji. I say " I mean its a brand new box and there’s supposed to be 6, how come you have them?” He comes back with idk someone could have taken one…too being pretty sure they were his brothers from New Years" In my mind im like red flag! red flag! and then he follows with “please don’t question my loyalty right now, I’ve given you zero reasons too” And for the most part he’s right, we spend a lot of time together. We’ve been friends for 8 years and dating for almost 4. Whats really going on here is my insecurities. Let’s be honest. So I could mind map my way to thinking he’s up-to something or I can trust his word. And if he is lying he’s the one that has to live with it. Not me. So listen. Try not to jump to conclusions, but ultimately don’t worry about it. Move on if you want, if you know you can’t trust him. That much is important. good luck.