I found a necklace in my boyfriends pocket and now my best friend is wearing the same one: Advice?

Lmao. They’re together.

1 Like

Um girl ur best find and man are fucjin in ur face and behind ur back . Same thing happened to me . I left him and told the whole world she was a whore I told her kids too. LEAVE ans then get coucelling for self love so u never again ask this question when u should know what the fuck to do

if he never gave you the necklace most likely she’s wearing it….

2 Likes

Dump him!! He didn’t buy that necklace for you and gave it to her, he bought it for her. Let them both go. The cheaters deserve each other

3 Likes

Say hey can I use your phone, I need to call ‘best friend’ and my phone is dead. That should give you all the information you need

3 Likes

Sounds like they are together and hiding it. I would set them up and catch them in their lies

Girl, if it was coincidence then where’s the necklace that was in his pocket ? I would be questioning the shit out of this situation.

If you are questioning whether you can trust him or not, your relationship probably isn’t very solid.

1 Like

Check his phone. If you confront him that just gives him a heads up to cover his tracks.

1 Like

Plan a trip away from the house and follow them…

After she said someone gave it to her I would’ve asked her why that necklace was in my boyfriends pocket a few months ago and now on her neck and I would’ve waited for her reaction. I would’ve told her she could have him because you wanted nothing to do with either one of them because they’re disgusting human beings. Too many fish in the sea to deal with that. Always trust your gut and don’t listen to their lies.

6 Likes

Get cameras in your home & confront both of them at once . Watch their face expressions and that will tell you .

1 Like

Honestly don’t accuse right away, what no one is telling you is that if you do falsely accuse him your relationship will be over immediately. You need proof first, so watch behaviors an see what happens before just accusing him. No one on this post lives with y’all or lives your life so look for proof first jumping to accusations is gonna hurt you in the long run.

5 Likes

I’d sit back and watch for now until you know for sure then pack my stuff while he’s at work and leave them both in my rear view mirror

3 Likes

You’re still calling him your boyfriend and her your friend? Hmmmm

Wake up she’s not a friend. He will lie

Trust your gut. It never lies.

4 Likes

They are both going to lie and you already know the answers

5 Likes

Ooooof dump them BOTH

1 Like

Follow him one evening and see where he goes. Or put a tracker in his vehicle. Before u lose a friend and a boyfriend I’d get evidence against them. But be prepared to let them go. It sounds like there’s something up with them. Sorry

3 Likes

Def not a coincidence. You need to confront both of them individually & you will get your answer.

1 Like

You already know… run

2 Likes

If she’s your best friend- it’s kinda weird she didn’t tell you about her tinder date… show you pics of the guy… etc.

4 Likes

No such thing as coincidence
Take your self respect and leave them both alone :100:

5 Likes

Sit them both down and just out with it. A blindsided reaction will tell you everything you need to know.

3 Likes

Hunny I don’t believe In coincidences. Listen to your gut your heart lies. I agree wirh above confront them both or tell the bf that she told you he gave it to her and see how he reacts. Leave. You’re better than this. Remember you’re strong. You’re brave. You’re beautiful. You’re a warrior. :heart::blue_heart: good luck.

3 Likes

You’re right, she would have told you about the necklace if what she said really happened. You already know what’s going on, I know what’s going one, we all know what’s going on. If you confront him he’ll deny it. Dump his ass! Ditch the “best friend.”

You don’t need anyone to tell you anything. You already know inside your heart.

3 Likes

The truth is in the necklace . You know what you saw and now you see it around her neck .

What are you waiting on ? The big boom ? Them to run off in the sunset together ?

You’re asking because you want so bad to be wrong but everything has already told you you are completely right about your accusations.

10 Likes

I would leave him the tinder date is definitely your bf

3 Likes

Start bringing up her 3rd date guy. Ask to see pics. Meet him. See how fast she trips over herself. All while planning your leave. You deserve so much more than that.

19 Likes

Trust your instincts

1 Like

I would ask your boyfriend about it. Flat out tell him you found a necklace in his pocket previously that your friend is now wearing a similar one. Don’t accuse, just ask. Notice his reaction. If it is not the same necklace, he should have a reason for the necklace that was in his pocket

6 Likes

Ask now and don’t even question yourself.

2 Likes

trust your gut. ask them together so they don’t have time to work out a story. you will know the truth and you will know what to do. you are better than to be treated like that. good luck.

8 Likes

Invite her over and confront them both. That’s so sad. I’m sorry. But you already know what’s about to happen.

7 Likes

Yeah that all seems sus

3 Likes

You gotta be careful how you approach the situation. Bc if you come at them separately the other will have time to warn whats going on then gaslight you with a lie…

3 Likes

I think you know the answer to this one….

4 Likes

Ask HER about it first since she’s your “best friend” & tell her ass you seen it in his pocket and thought it was for you and then seen her ass wearing it and you want to know what’s up RIGHT FKN NOW :flushed: Nope nope I sure wouldn’t play that kid shit and let shit slidee

Confront them together

1 Like

We should never ask!!! How many tell the truth when confronted??? If you really want to know you will find ways to get your answers.

2 Likes

I’d ask him if he likes the necklace while she’s wearing it and gauge both their reactions.

9 Likes

A women’s intuition is usually right!
Do some sly detective work, them confront them when you have evidence .
I’m sure your right.

3 Likes

Y’all nicer than me. I’d get her to the house… snatch her phone from her type in bfs number n go from there… probably has him saved as bae or something… I’d then pick his stuff n tell her take it when she leaves!

Has she mentioned the guy on tinder before?
Any of their previous dates?

Maybe act excited and ask to see his profile.

I wouldn’t react straight away as it could be a coincidence

The will slip up, or if mentally you can’t handle it, definitely leave him.
You and your well-being comes first :heart:

Girl if you feel it then it’s probably true, never ignore your intuition and you’re definitely not crazy and don’t let them fool you into thinking you are

1 Like

GIRL, he gave her that necklace and that shows something been happening for a while. In my experiences anyway with my best friends and father of my kids.

1 Like

Let your phone die one day and ask to use his to make some phone calls. Enter friend’s number and see if name or number come up on his phone as anything. It also gives you a chance to see if there are any messages or a tinder account (however he could delete messages and uninstall and reinstall tinder as he likes to keep hidden) another thing is telegram. It can also delete messages but telegram is a very sneaky app.

2 Likes

If you have to question it you already know the answer. Don’t continue to wait it will just cause you more pain.

1 Like

Ask that b to use her phone and check her messages to your boyfriend

4 Likes

I would ask him straight up outta nowhere why you saw that necklace in his pocket and then on your friends next. His response will tell you everything. Please believe people when they show you who they are, the first time. :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

3 Likes

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS. If you ask him or her they just will deny anything and make up stories. You’ll be left with no better feeling about the situation plus you’ll likely be left feeling like maybe you’re overthinking things because that’s what they will make you think. You already know the truth. You also already know what you need to do. It’s time to trust yourself because it’s pretty clear you can trust them.

4 Likes

You should always trust your gut - it won’t steer you wrong. I would honestly text or call your friend right before you confront your boyfriend. Then confront your boyfriend.

It would be one thing if your friend came over, hung out with BOTH of you guys or just you, left it there/it fell off, and he picked it up for the next time you guys see her. However I can’t even think about why he wouldn’t of told you or given you the necklace to give to your friend - if that’s an excuse of what he might say. Just go with your gut! :heart:

Ask about her tinder date. And ask your man where he got the necklace from and ask if you can wear it because it’s so cute and you’d love to have one! Tell him that you just want to wear it for one day because it reminds you of your “childhood memories” and then be around her when wearing the necklace if you can and ask her questions tell her you just love the necklace so much because of the childhood memories see how she reacts and what she says. Make it up and then boom it’ll all come out. Don’t give up. Pretend like you’re obsessed with the necklace just as much as them ! Make them feel uncomfortable to see how they really feel about it worth a shot

Trust your instincts

1 Like

Approach it with them in the same room so they can’t lie

2 Likes

I think you already know. Never put anything beyond anyone. Just because he’s your man and she’s your friend doesn’t mean they won’t stab you in the back.

You already know. Dump his ass and find a new friend!

Sit back and build your case… once you got what you need lay it out in front of them. You don’t want to accuse your two favorite ppl of something so make sure you have proof. Go through phones when you get a chance. You’ll have better luck with her phone while driving listening to music or something

2 Likes

I would be heart broken to be going through this right now. I would trust your gut feeling. If i was bought a necklace on a date my best friend would be one of the first people i would tell. I hope you get the truth :sparkling_heart:

I would just have a conversation

So if the necklace she has was given to her by a tinder date… then where is the one that was in his pocket? I say watch them a little while when you’re all together then when you’re ready ask them together. Watch how fast they start stumbling and scratching to give you good answers… who knows, they may be waiting for that to come clean!

You already have the answer to your question.
I would definitely confront him but not by asking but by telling him you already know and show him the way out. As your supposedly friend cut her off without explanation. She’ll get the point.
Wish you the best my dear. Hope you let us know how it goes

I wouldn’t say anything to him first. I’d go straight to the best friend because she’d be more likely to admit it if you say you know about the necklace and tell her exactly what you think. I had similar happen when I was younger (before having a child) and the guy wouldn’t admit it but my friend at the time did. The necklace isn’t a coincidence. If it were the best friend would have told you about the “date” and be gushing about the new guy.

3 Likes

Get them together. Press how beautiful the necklace is and it’s looks awfully familiar and see the reactions

1 Like

My inner psycho would be flipping about now

8 Likes

No coinsidence at all

You know the answer…. Always trust your gut :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Confront them both at the same time. This could be one of the best things that ever happened to you.

5 Likes

If he didn’t give it to her then why is she wearing the exact same necklace that you found and he did not give it to you. Do you really have to ask. It is right in front of your eyes!

1 Like

I mean you never got the necklace it had to go some where. Pretty sure u know what’s going on. I would straight up ask about the necklace and ask him where it is see his reaction and what he says.

1 Like

Its probably no coincidence. She has the exact same necklace on that you found in his pocket?!? Your instincts are always right.

2 Likes

Follow you instinct, have been called crazy but I was correct unfortunately

1 Like

Weird is weird :upside_down_face:I would just have them in the same place and discuss it. Either it makes it or it breaks it. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

She is not your friend get rid of her first then be up front with him tell him that your friend has the same necklace he bought ask him can you explain that tell him your not stupid you figure things out and say I am done with the both of you because he is probably gonna lie to you so you do not leave him but do not believe him .

I’d approach it, I mean they’re most likely going to lie anyways but look for their reaction not what they say.
Trust your gut too, we have a nervous system in our gut that is like a second brain, it’s always right.

5 Likes

I’d wait for more proof but that’s a HUGE coincidence since he doesn’t have the necklace anymore. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It’s sad that that things like this happen but it does happen all the time iv had it happen several times myself

Be prepared to be gutted!

2 Likes

Girl u already know the truth.

You already know. Cut the ties and be done.

2 Likes

Confront them together

Mannn you already know!!!
I’d be straight up with your friend and let her know you saw the exact same necklace in HIS pocket and assumed it was a gift for you and now she is wearing one exactly the same and ask her why she never told you about the tinder dates with this mystery man who she had three dates with and he gave her jewelry.

3 Likes

When you are all together acknowledge how nice her necklace is again see what both of their reactions are. If either one of them look right at the other you know your answer. Then after that say that’s funny because that’s the same necklace I found in your pocket

20 Likes

You already know the answer… Get out now and don’t look back!! Life is WAY TO SHORT to waste it on shity people…

2 Likes

You don’t need cheaters or lying dogs in your life.

2 Likes

You already know the answer

2 Likes

Maybe he picked it up, lost it, then your friend found it. It’s a stretch lol

1 Like

Try to get his password’s phone and you will discover everything…

2 Likes

If you feel it….it’s there! Trust your instincts! :pray:

2 Likes

Well of course they are together. You know that.

2 Likes

I don’t even need to read this bc the headline told me everything I needed to know.

3 Likes

Oh I would sit back and catch them in action

2 Likes

If you don’t have the necklace, and he doesn’t have the necklace, and she has a new necklace just like it… you don’t need proof. You need to kick their asses to the curb.

Look at phone records they should show you the numbers they call and text. If you see hers then I would confront them

4 Likes

Not crazy. Reasonable suspicion.
Best bet is to try to figure out how/when they’re meeting up. I’d plan a fake trip over night… Something legit. Seeing a relative a few hours away, work thing, whatever. Make sure they both know. Pack up. Leave. Hide cameras that link to phone. Places they won’t look. Get a real friend to wait with u n see if they meet up. Maybe a friend to follow in her car? Sounds crazy but sounds like if you accuse without evidence it could ruin your image in your friend group. Not to mention you’ll always second guess.
Book a hotel close by. Bring any valuables or technology ECT…
Catch those fuckers with proof.

1 Like

Trust your gut… something doesn’t set right here.

2 Likes

Ask him. If it is not the same one, he’ll be able to produce the one you saw. Solving all questions. If he can’t, then you know.

7 Likes

At the end if the day of he didn’t give jt to your mate he’s giving it to another girl so either way he’s cheating but the proof is there I’m afraid there doing the dirty behind your back listen to ur u instinct it’s never wrong ever, I think.they have done you a favour in the long run she has stopped you from.being with a cheat and he’s showed you the best freind was a fake

4 Likes