I found a necklace in my boyfriends pocket and now my best friend is wearing the same one: Advice?

Honey you already know the answer.

9 Likes

Id just bring it up in conversation like… I found a necklace in your pocket is it for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and if she suddenly stops wearing hers then you have your answer. Or mention something to her about finding a necklace in his pocket and see how she reacts. Even say it looks similar to yours we could have had matching lol… youre basically asking the question you already know the answer to.

4 Likes

Your gut never lies, if he Loved you he wouldn’t cheat!

4 Likes

I would wait and find them together. That way they couldn’t deny it.

2 Likes

Girl trust your gut. You already know the answer. That isn’t a coincidence.

4 Likes

this is not a coincidence m y dear . you caught them cheating

1 Like

No! GO WITH YOUR GUT! Call them out. Do NOT LET THIS SLIDE AND DO NOT TRY TO SUGAR COAT IT. Speaking from a very very traumatic experience. Trust your gut and get to the bottom of it for YOUR sake.

2 Likes

I would talk to my friend alone. Just tell her. What happened. Just demand to know. Tell her you know he gave it to her and ask wtf. She’ll come clean before he will.

3 Likes

Sounds like a scene from Love Actually only it was the secretary and a Christmas gift!..:thinking::yawning_face:

1 Like

If she wears the necklace while the three of you are together, comment on the necklace without making accusations. See how they act. ALWAYS trust your gut!! Also, don’t be sneaky and go through his phone. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Kick them both to the curb, shake the dust off. End of story! Period!

5 Likes

Get proof. Then confront them.

2 Likes

If I found a necklace in my boyfriends pocket, damn sure I would’ve confronted him about it. It isn’t a coincidence.

Call them out. get rid of them both and go out and live your best life without the trash :heart:

sorry hun, he is cheating.

When you are all together say “oh that’s a nice necklace. Looks like the one I found in my bf pocket” then watch what they do after.

23 Likes

I feel like this is made up or from a movie :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Nope. That is her necklace. He had it because it fell off when they were at it. I’d be done.

2 Likes

If you need to personal message me for advice I would love to be here for you! Anytime.

You should pick better friends,and definitely a better boyfriend.

1 Like

Ask your girlfrirnd friend what her new friend´s name is. Ask to see a photo of him. How did she get it? … in the mail? What did your boyfriend do/give to you for your anniversary? Nothing? Bring up the subject about your anniversary and then you follow your gut! :sparkling_heart::pray:

3 Likes

Ask questions before jumping to conclusions

1 Like

intuition is never wrong! listen to your intuition & ditch them both✌🏽

4 Likes

Girl this is no coincidence

Wear your heart on your sleeve and watch it unfold.
Catch them in the act

2 Likes

If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, It is usually a duck. Trust your gut. Sorry! Better to know now. I would confront the friend

1 Like

Honestly I’d sit back and watch. Definitely your gut is right but just play dumb for short time.

5 Likes

U know the truth bbygir!l its up to you if you want to live that hell.

Ask to see the guy from tinder if she has pictures

7 Likes

Sooner or later they will mess up. Don’t wait around for that to happen. Run girl run.

3 Likes

We don’t believe in coincidences…I’m so sorry dear, leave him and drop her as a friend REAL QUICK

3 Likes

Listen to your gut. I’d ask him straight up about it, see what he says.

3 Likes

If this really happened it’s not made up or taken from a movie, I would try to get them together with you and can front them by saying something like wow that’s a nice necklace I saw the exact same one in his pocket and I never received it as a gift. How coincidental

4 Likes

Ask them both about it. Definitely bring up the necklace

Scorpio instinct.
Get the proof first.
Spy and evaluate situation.
Call her out on it when your sure then if your still speaking. Confront him together. So theres no he said, she said covering the deceit.

1 Like

Tell your gf you cheated and got an std and you need advice on how to tell your hubs. Watch for her reaction. :laughing:

47 Likes

…. You know the answer to this. Not just a coincidence :frowning:

She’s not your best friend, dear

Confront them. Then loosen her teeth for her, and him. You deserve better wayyyyyy better

1 Like

Oh, honey. You don’t have a boyfriend and a bestie. You have a cheater and a backstabber. Run.

1 Like

No such thing as coincidences. You sit them both down and ask them. You might get broken up with, which in my opinion is good cause he seems sketchy, and if they end up together after then yeah! Or Ask her when y’all alone, if she’s still seeing the “tinder guy” and if she says no, ask her, “why still wear the necklace then?” Then ask your boyfriend, “hey I found a necklace in your pocket and I thought it was for me so I didn’t say anything cause I didn’t want to ruin the surprise for you but I never saw the necklace again and then I saw “so and so” wear the same one? Where is that necklace babe?

But if you aren’t going to do or say anything. Let him cheat in peace then. No use of you asking our opinions or what to do just to do nothing. Listen to your gut

1 Like

Go with your Intuition girl. It’s most likely true. My intuition has never failed me. Leave him and drop her!! She is not your friend and he is not the one for you

Why would your boyfriend have the necklace in his pocket in the first place absolutely cheating with your best friend girl run :running_woman::pleading_face:

Why do you need advice? You know the answer!

2 Likes

Go with your gut, you know when something is off. I’m sorry you’re in this situation :pensive:

1 Like

I’m telling you, listen to your gut. I waited 8 months for proof. 8 month long affair. My ex husband and best friend.

Make it easier for all of you…cut yourself out

First stop sleeping with him - see his reaction is - then pack up your things and leave when he’s at work - make sure you video you leaving with your stuff only so you will have poof if you still want to know more put a tracking device on his car and his phone

ALWAYS go with your gut!! I’ve learned over the years it’s usually on point. Honestly I wouldn’t let on anything initially…I’d see if I could find some truth first. What happens in the dark always comes out in the light!

5 Likes

I’d let them both go. Know your worth and don’t be fooled

1 Like

Invite her over when your boyfriend is there and bring up her necklace (make sure she’s wearing it) and then say, “weird I saw that same necklace in (boyfriends name) pocket the other day. Why do you guys have matching necklaces?

14 Likes

There are no coincidences in this unfortunately. It’s God showing you the truth. It’s up to you what you would like to do but you living with this will only make you feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

But a ring camera and set it up

Don’t let him say he found it and asked her if it was hers bs and the necklace was just a coincidence first the friend didn’t get the necklace until recently after your boyfriend gave it to her hence why she said she just got it and did not previously own !! Second your boyfriend would have asked if it was yours

4 Likes

You never asked him about the necklace after your anniversary passed and he didn’t give it to you?

4 Likes

Go with your gut ask him if you want but i think you know the answer

3 Likes

You can always set up a camera for proof but I think you know what’s up, even if you don’t want to accept the truth.
Ask him about the necklace

3 Likes

Ditch them both, block on everything and if you can go somewhere eles. If they see you out somewhere tell them you don’t want anything to do with them. He is definitely doing something and I say go with your gut and cut them both out!

3 Likes

Why give them a chance to lie

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s time to throw an Apple tag/tracker tile into his trunk.

5 Likes

Girl stop it … ask your man …ain’t no D good enough to be letting my friend have it too. Tell him about the necklace and then about your friend having the same one. Tell him to tell you the truth if he lies or makes something up just break up with him its not like you will be single forever and if he’s doing that why would you want him anyway.

21 Likes

You already have your answer.

6 Likes

Advise he’s not your boyfriend and she not your best friend!

12 Likes

Just come right out and ask him if he is messing around with your best friend and tell him he really loved the necklace he had in his coat pocket and when was he going to give it to you.

4 Likes

I would ask him when she’s there and watch their reaction.

22 Likes

Spare yourself the drama and leave

4 Likes

Always trust your own gut instinct. Prayers

8 Likes

Get rid of BOTH OF THEM.

3 Likes

Just come out and ask

you already have the gut feeling. Just go and be done. Once that trust is broken it doesn’t heal. It will always be there and your relationship will suffer.

1 Like

You need to have a come to Jesus meeting…both of them at same time. If anyone knows them well it’s you… you’ll be able to tell. If your gut is telling you something is off, trust it

8 Likes

That happen to me with my ex found earrings in his car thought it was for me nope. Next time you find jewelry don’t say nothing keep it and don’t tell him you found it.

5 Likes

Just ask. But see I’m extra and I’d ask them BOTH at the same time…go to dinner with your man invite your best friend without them knowing and lay that shit out🤷🏽‍♀️

Not ur friend she is sleeping with him

3 Likes

Have you looked back in his pocket to see if the necklace happened to still be there? Just giving benefit of the doubt., But all indications you’ve fell into the oldest story in the book.guy runs off with best friend…I’m sorry but more than likely you need to leave them both in the misery they are creating for themselves and say; Good Riddance!

10 Likes

Too much of a coincidence! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Hell no! that is TOO much of a coincidence

2 Likes

Say something to both of them he’s cheating on you !!

3 Likes

I’d just play dumb and be like lol so and so has the same necklace that’s weird and see what his reaction is/read his facial expressions and body language. Then go from there.

6 Likes

I seriously will need an update from the OP on this one.

6 Likes

You better run fast get rid of him once a cheater always a cheater

3 Likes

Start saving money get your photo albums anything important to you and start packing those things up put them in your trunk of ur car or take to parents house. Yea he is cheating next time keep anything you find like gifts

3 Likes

if the necklace isn’t in his pocket anymore and it’s on her neck I think you know the answer.

3 Likes

You already know gurl trust your instincts

3 Likes

Tell her he gave you an STD. Then tell him she has am STD. Watch the chaos :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

37 Likes

I personally would watch their behaviour before I said anything, but only because I’d want more evidence to throw in their face when I did approach them lol

5 Likes

When there both in the same room as you and she has necklace on: Inhave a concussion … then say hey about so on so on months ago I found that same necklace in (say your boyfriends name) pocket. I didn’t think much of it cause our anniversary was coming up, that’s amazing that your new guy on tinder bought you the exact same necklace… be calm say it just like you were all talking and watch for there face expressions, body language… it will tell you all before they speak. But make sure you do it when all in the same room not one at a time. Then you got your answer and can take your next steps.

7 Likes

Get them in a room together. Watch their behavior. Bring up the necklace in front of them.

12 Likes

I don’t believe it’s a coincidence and I don’t think you believe it’s a coincidence. If it were me I would ask my good friend, she’s most likely to come clean. Good luck to you!

2 Likes

You were given this knowledge as a gift so you can use it to your advantage if you wish. Now you can set them both up and catch them at your convenience so you will feel justified when you dump them both. You know best how to do that. If you don’t want to do that. Just confront them. But it is almost certain they will lie at first unless you get some further evidence. Cheaters are liars.

14 Likes

They together. Tinder dates don’t give out jewelery.

4 Likes

No such thing as coincidence. You can sit back & watch that become truth or you can trust that God-given woman’s intuition that you were born with. I agree with the general consensus: that ain’t your man or your friend. It might be lonely at first but any change is uncomfortable at first, then it becomes “everyday.”

13 Likes

Hmmm not sure of this…he could be cheating OR necklace fell off due to clasp failure.

1 Like

He definitely gave her the necklace. Call them both out in their bullshit, leave & never look back.

Set up some hidden cameras….

2 Likes

Yea, he’s ballin her

Oh no drop them both

Just ask him about the necklace!!! You should be able to ask and tell him anything.

4 Likes

I would “go out of town”

Shouldnt be hard to get your answer

12 Likes

This is hilarious , he needs to have a explanation of where the necklace came from and exactly where it went… " I found it and I lost it or gave it to a buddy / threw it away…is not acceptable
In my opinion ( boldly stated ) :sweat_smile: