I found a necklace in my boyfriends pocket and now my best friend is wearing the same one: Advice?

This may be long so bear with me…i found a necklace in my boyfriend of two years pocket a few months ago…our anniversary was near so i really thought he was going to give it to me but he never did…my best friend of 10 years just left my house and when she came over she was wearin the exact same necklace that i have never seen her wear before…when i asked her where she got it…she told me this guy she met on tinder gave it to her on her 3rd date…but i feel like she would have told me after it happened on their date because she literally tells me everything and now i feel some type of way…i never thought they would do anything behind my back before but now i am not so sure and dont know how to apporach this without being crazy…am i already beign crazy for thinking that he gave my best friend a necklace i thought was for me behind my back? what if it is just coincidence and then i am accusing for no reason…do i sit back and assess their behavior when they are together or do i just ask my boyfreind about the necklace? i am really lost here and would be so gutted if they are together behind my back…

1100 Likes

I’m so sorry that you are feeling this way. I would ask him, while she is present, about the necklace that you found in his pocket. I would tell him that you didn’t question it because you thought it was your anniversary gift but now wonder where it went. Watch BOTH reactions to this question. I think you already know your answer though :frowning:

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I found a necklace in my boyfriends pocket and now my best friend is wearing the same one: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

Lmao do you need a math equation to understand what happened? :smirk::joy:

14 Likes

I would be pulling them up :grimacing:

6 Likes

Tell him she told you he gave it to her to see if he tells on hisself

68 Likes

I’d ask your friend.

2 Likes

Dump them both!! Look through their phones. They got each other somewhere

7 Likes

You know what’s going on :woozy_face: put two and together. The audacity of them both.

13 Likes

Throw the whole man and best friend away.

12 Likes

Obviously your not crazy n he gave that necklace to her n shes lying right to your face. Ask for the phones n confront them both n find a new friend n boyfriend bc they r trashhhhhh

Yeah, that’s not a coincidence. Start asking questions… call them out… make it real awkward for them. And then RUN!!

11 Likes

What happened to the necklace in his pocket, I mean really really think about it.

16 Likes

Girl, they are definitely going behind your back. Dump their asses.

Sweetie, it’s obvious what happened here. And you’re better off.

7 Likes

Trust your gut. It’s waaaayyyy to much of a coincidence to have her wearing the exact necklace.

33 Likes

All you can do is be open and communicate with one of the. Be upfront and honest.

1 Like

I would flip shit on her, and him!! That’s no friend!

5 :19 for me. (Hrs:mins)

1 Like

Have them both at the same time about it you’ll
Know there lying by how they both act make sure there both together so one can’t warn the other to get there story straight

22 Likes

Sit back for a bit, maybe a week… then go absolutely crazy… although I don’t think there’s anything coincidental about it :weary::weary:

7 Likes

I would tell the bf that your friend admitted he gave her the necklace… see how he acts. His reaction will tell you all you need to knwo

54 Likes

They are together sounds like to me. I was cheated on by My husband with not one but 2 of my lifelong friends…those greedy girls and that narcissistic man can fool a kind soul anyday. But trust your gut and get the heck out. It’s going to be harder to lose your friend though and I am so sorry that they hurt you. It’s the WORST.

27 Likes

No such thing as coincidence.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ve answered your own question, or you wouldn’t be here right now. The gut knows long before the brain and heart. Trust your gut .

27 Likes

Id straight tell her that same necklace was in his pocket so u know they are hooking up.

40 Likes

Ask her about it first.

4 Likes

I’d confront him about it

2 Likes

I’d get them both in the room and point blank ask where her necklace came from. Then when they look at you all crazy you say,”I found that same necklace in your pocket” as you point to the bf. Then as the discomfort grows on his face you say,”so if I found it in YOUR pocket what’s it doing on HER!” Their reactions/words will tell on them.

79 Likes

Confront instead of letting them get away with it.

11 Likes

If hes innocent shouldnt mind you going through fone but only as last resort.confront him if he not guilty he wont mind surely!

1 Like

You need to be straight up with him and tell him you know about the necklace then leave him and never talk to him or the best friend again.

6 Likes

A friend of mines husband gave his wife and mistress the same bracelet and they were close friends for over 10 years. Check phone records and watch how they interact around each other without you and with you.

17 Likes

I’d stalk stalk stalk and catch their butts and be like screw you both !!

7 Likes

Ask straight up and go right off the vibes

2 Likes

Act like u know more then u do and grab the popcorn and watch them squirm . Lmfao then find a new man and a new best friend . People come and go like the seasons

9 Likes

Even if he didn’t give the necklace to her why does he have it if he didn’t give it to you?

13 Likes

I would totally confront them both together their body language will tell you all you need to know don’t depend on them to give you answers go find them out for yourself!

5 Likes

I’d confront her first then him and see if the stories match up

4 Likes

Well I would have asked him by now and her and accused both of them I have a BIG MOUTH :thinking::flushed::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::v:

6 Likes

I think it’s pretty obvious what’s going on… I would throw out some indirect comments/questions out there to get him/her to fess up… question finding the necklace and ask about it…I would be interrogating like crazy and make them spit it out to give yourself 100% certainty about what’s going on…and then…

Get rid of them both.

10 Likes

First ask, but most of the time our gut feelings are correct.

Not a best friend.
Not a boyfriend.

Please move forward and don’t be hard on yourself. It’s not YOU. It’s them. Don’t let their choices and actions weigh YOU down. They don’t deserve your tears! :heart:

3 Likes

Girl ur gut telling u something. ditch them both

3 Likes

Never play your cards if you aren’t 100% certain. Sit back and observe, take it all in. Gather all the info then act. Good luck!

20 Likes

They are not going to be willing to tell the truth, gvt it a bit more time.

2 Likes

That’s no friend & no boyfriend. Neither are loyal & clearly are hooking up behind your back. He’s probably her tinder date.

4 Likes

If it’s been a few months since you seen the necklace then I’m guessing you gut instincts are correct on this one. Speak to him about it and see what he says…
Plus would your friend reallyyy wear a necklace that was brought after 2 dates :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Trust ur gut!! I would Def say something.

1 Like

Straight up ask both of them at the same time!! Do not wait.

2 Likes

Ask what the necklace is about and if he still has it :thinking: if he doesn’t then that’s where it went

3 Likes

I’d observe and watch, and pay attention, because they will not tell you the truth if they are.

2 Likes

Just the necklace or was it in a box &brand new when you found it in his pocket?

3 Likes

Girl I would be all over this. Don’t be sorry for your feelings because yeah I would tearing an ass up and him and her would be gone.

I’d play stupid like “omg my bf had that same necklace in his pocket a couple months ago! Maybe we’ll have matching ones!” And see how uncomfortable she gets or if she admits to anything.

28 Likes

Always go with your gut!

1 Like

Ask your boyfriend when he’s going to give you the necklace you found in his pocket and watch him scramble.

18 Likes

Tell her you want to go on a double date. Her and her “boyfriend” and you and yours. See what she says.

19 Likes

Go crazy because your gut is probably right

2 Likes

I would just tell them both to get fucked

Trust your gut.

My ex went to a jewelry store once and got two things. He gave me one and said the other was a present for a holiday coming up, so I didn’t get it yet. I never got it…can’t even remember his excuse. Turns out it was for the girl he was cheating on me with…he sent it to her…

1 Like

Ask about necklace but I am pretty sure you already know

2 Likes

I would flat out say why is she wearing a necklace that you had in your pocket

11 Likes

Id freak out lol dump them both

2 Likes

Get out of both relationships ASAP.

4 Likes

I think you know the answer. Let them both go. Follow your instinct

5 Likes

You already know what’s going on. Dump them both!!

5 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post: I’m sorry, but cut yo ur losers now before it’s too late

1 Like

Tell him you found the necklace in his pocket and didn’t say anything because you thought it was for you but then noticed that your friend is wearing it. See what he says…

32 Likes

You already know. You just needed to type it out and post it.

4 Likes

I would start asking her detailed questions about the guy she met on tinder (she will stumble trying to make things up):
Where did he give you the necklace?
What cute outfit were you wearing when he gave it to you?
Have you gone out with him more?
What is his name?
I would also say ‘I noticed my boyfriend with the same necklace in his pocket and can’t wait for him to give it to me so we could have matching necklaces.’ See what her expression is and you will know what you already know is happening.

34 Likes

I think if it was me I would stay away from him I have heard the most horror stories of men on Tinder there no they are nothing but players

Tell one of them that the other came clean & told you that they have been involved with each other & you want to hear it from them directly with an explanation of what has been going on!

3 Likes

Test the situation maybe on the slide tell your best friend you think he is cheating on me check her reaction

6 Likes

Yep. Your not crazy

1 Like

Simply ask your friend next time to use her phone and pretend you lost yours. Look through her messages with your bf. He may have deleted their conversation on his phone because I’m assuming he lives with you or has her programmed under someone else’s name. She has no reason to delete her messages because you’ll never question to look through hers. You should definitely be questioning all around honestly because that’s no coincidence darling.

5 Likes

I would have mentioned it the day I saw it on my friend with both of them there in front of me.

Not in a mad way.

Just in a kind of matter of fact, wow isn’t that strange kind of way…

Then I would lose them both asap.

3 Likes

When you see her next just flog her phone and go in the bathroom and stalk through her stuff

2 Likes

Ask about the necklace, see if he still has it, if not then ask them together at the same time. Watch there reactions

4 Likes

I would assess the situation just to see how they act so when you bust them it will be epic! I really hope they are not doing that to you though but your gut is always right.

Ask him what’s up and then get out of there

Sit back and watch…time will tell. Don’t attack without all the info else you become the crazy one in their eyes. Sit back, watch, look at behavior…proceed with no notice and let them be.

4 Likes

Yes what happened to the necklace in his pocket? Did it have a tag on it or had it possibly already been worn maybe she took it off when they were together and he put it in his pocket . Need more info please. XO

1 Like

Act like you don’t know and be the first to dump him.

4 Likes

What you do, is get them together, like invite her over for dinner or something, and confront them both on the spot. Watch their reactions and how long it takes for them to respond. Doing that won’t allow them to communicate and come up with a cover story if they are in fact messing around. But I honestly think you already know. Yes, there are coincidences, but really, what are the chances?

7 Likes

I’d definitely wait til I got proof and dump them both. They can always deny with no proof and try to make you look crazy or you second guess yourself. Trust your gut and investigate

As someone who’s best friend did sleep eoth their man, always trust your guy feelings. Its hardly ever wrong. Observe and confront.

1 Like

Dump him and get a new best friend

3 Likes

Your gut feeling is right!!!

4 Likes

I’d confront them together honestly…

2 Likes

Wow just sad all the way around. Wish we knew the outcome to this one.

2 Likes

Um … Baby daddy was sleeping with both my best friends… This was years ago. And he convinced them to deny it for him for several months. Don’t trust anything but yourself. Get out of the situation. And do it fast. God bless, God keep you and God speed. Get outta there. Please.

9 Likes

Confront them both at the same time.

2 Likes

Ask him about it first.

1 Like

Ummmm way too much of a coincidence

3 Likes

It’s better to find out sooner rather than later

3 Likes

Sit them both down and be straight forward. Ask the question just like u did here. My personal opinion? They are both trash, and are lying, deceiving you. Don’t doubt yourself. Gather strength and stand up for yourself

Check if he’s on Tinder

6 Likes

Nah!! Something going on Love. Follow your intuition. That isn’t no friend.

4 Likes

Trust your gut feeling. Thank your lucky stars for noticing that necklace in your bfs pocket if you didn’t see it there you wouldn’t of been able to put two and two together. Better you find out now than later when he’s your husband!

12 Likes

The audacity! Smh.

You said she’s your best friend but I don’t see that she knew of the necklace incident with your boyfriend, so looking back have you picked up on something ‘off’ subconsciously? I ask because seeing as you would have expected her to tell you about the necklace from ‘3rd date tinder guy’ but you weren’t comfortable sharing your findings with her, it feels like a possibility.

Either way though, it doesn’t sound good and to brush it off will only hurt you in the long run.

13 Likes