I found a strapless bra under my bed and it isn't mine

Girl lose it because you know exactly how it got there

5 Likes

No young teen daughter that had/has a strapless bra? :grimacing::woozy_face: I sure pray so and mom brain didn’t put 2+2 together :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Ask him! You should be able to tell by his reaction and words!

1 Like

Get a camera and a gps. If it’s a hidden thing then he’s more likely to not own up but if you have evidence it saves you alot disagreements or arguments. Then again don’t wait for evidence if you don’t want to I wouldn’t need anymore evidence than that and I’d be out.

4 Likes

Put it on his pillow and watch him when he finds it. Or smack him in the face with it.

5 Likes

Maybe your partner is a crossdresser

You got teenagers ???

1 Like

Check his phone record

1 Like

Side chick got bold. You don’t just forget your bra. Get your ducks in a row before confronting your man. As in after you drain the account, change the locks, pack all his crap and dump it out. Heck tow his car, report his phone and cards as stolen, even change the wifi password. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: he cheating. Document everything and get proof, it will help tremendously in your divorce.

15 Likes

Girl just ask him…. It’s that simple

2 Likes

She did it on purpose

7 Likes

Well you already know the answer

4 Likes

Put on yur FBI CSI everything investigation hat I want hard-core proof cause going guns blazing like if I ready to defend my honor. Girl don’t go with bra evident find out the truth before confronting him. Better yet once u have solid proof make sure everything is put in place before leaving or decide if marriage counseling or whatever may help u move on from the situation.

4 Likes

If you dont have a daughter that could fit it he could be cross dressing. If not order your steps before you lose it. Plan your way out or therapy if you decide to stay

5 Likes

I’m sorry but he is cheating on you

I’m sure she left it there on purpose

4 Likes

Looks like hes getting lazy picking up after her or she trying to make herself known… :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: abort mission abort mission lmfao

6 Likes

I’d drop it in his lap and just stare at him

14 Likes

What girl leaves her bra especially under the bed ?? Sure it ain’t his ?? :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

HE CHEATIN she put it there for you to find it

17 Likes

Cross dressing or she wants to make sure you know

4 Likes

Wow. I would have the cops come over because I’d be afraid of what I’d do to him when he gets home…

3 Likes

Use it to castrate his ass!

You know the answer, besides, noone accidentally forgets to put their bra back on and leave it. How did it get under the bed? She more than likely threw it under there to be found.

9 Likes

Help you with what?? I think you know what’s up and that bih did that shit on purpose :100: throw it at him and see his reaction :joy:

I would refuse to sleep in that bed again until he moves out.

1 Like

Take it to the Maury Povich show he’ll get down to the bottom of it for you.

4 Likes

I think you know the answer

3 Likes

I mean it’s not rocket science but I see you’re already trying to find excuses for this.

4 Likes

Place it on your chest once you’ve served him his dinner just as he’s tucking in…

6 Likes

I’d be whooping some ass!

Just ask! Instead of flying off mind!

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18748 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits901.pages.dev/

1 Like

Do you really need help with this?!?!

4 Likes

You know it IS NOT YOUR BRA! There is no other exception

7 Likes

Think through what you’d like to say, his possible responses and yours, then fucking ask him. DO NOT GIVE HIM TIME. Time = excuses. He talks to you about it until you feel like you’ve come to you’re conclusion or be done.

I played this game with my ex for 6 ridiculous years, I’m now a pro at confronting cheating with reason and facts🤦‍♀️

Sorry sweetheart, you know what’s up.

3 Likes

Pack his shit and put it on the curb… You already know the answer

Lay it on his side of bed

10 Likes

Busted … Moving right along :walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3:

1 Like

It was left there as a sign some girls do that and leave certain items behind if they think that guy could possibly be with someone.

Cut your losses and leave him x

12 Likes

Maybe your man is a cross dresser, do you really not know to who knows the truth

Unless he’s into wearing bras then sadly I think you know the answer. :disappointed:

6 Likes

I’m invested now, and going to need an update.

16 Likes

Put it on the yard sale sites as lost and found.

7 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Good luck honey.

2 Likes

I’d love to know homeboys answer to what it’s doing there.

8 Likes

We need to know what happens if you address it….

2 Likes

I need to know what happens next girl

3 Likes

The explanation is one that will break your heart xo

5 Likes

If you aint got no teens girls as kids, then you already know the answer that babe. Nothing he says would make any sort of sense as to why. Get out…thats just awful

3 Likes

Get hard evidence of him cheating so that divorce court will go in your favor.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna say it…. Lose your shit bc you know the answer already. Especially if you don’t have any teen daughters which I’m going to assume not other wise you would have thought oh maybe it’s my child’s an mentioned it in your post. Address it an handle it bc boy isn’t being faithful.

hang it from his rear view mirror in his car…watch his reaction

14 Likes

I take it you don’t have a teenage daughter. Or, a teenage son for that matter? I thought not.

I, too, am sorry you’ve caught your hubby cheating. I think it sucks they had sex in your bed and I think it is really awful the woman had no scruples in leaving her bra under the bed where you’d find it. She definitely wants to destroy your marriage.

You have to decide if this is something you can forgive because you can never bring it up again once you forgive him but you are also never, ever going to forget what he’s done.

Think about this for a while. Go and get counseling and decide: are you better off with a lying, cheating, stupid SOB or not? Can you get on with your life without him or does the security of being in a relationship mean more to you?

I would leave. I think you know that is the best solution.

Hide a camera & I bet you find out what’s going on real fast.

14 Likes

Just following because :astonished:

2 Likes

Maybe he’s wearing it?

5 Likes

Perhaps he’s a cross dresser?

4 Likes

Set it out somewhere with a camera on it and see if he tries to hide it. That’ll give you your answer real quick!

7 Likes

Leave ur phone with out volume if you go to work but let it recording

1 Like

There is no explanation. You know how it came to be there, don’t let him fool you

3 Likes

I’ll tell u one thing…whomever she is, she left it there on purpose!
Women just don’t “forget” their bras!
It was left to be found by you.
If I were u, I’d be thinking about the times u weren’t home, and do the math.

16 Likes

He could be into cross dressing, lots of men actually are into it secretly. Does it fit him? If it does not then obviously that is probably not the case, and if you have no daughters then it’s obviously another girls. Also, doesn’t have to be a teen daughter, some younger girls get clothes from friends to make them look more busy up top for boys. But again, no daughter or son who might be into cross dressing, then I’d ask him.

2 Likes

Take Bra Outside Put Inside A Empty Barrel & Burn It Give It A Nice Burning Funeral

2 Likes

Don’t say anything catch him in the act.

1 Like

Maybe it’s his…ask him what size bra he wears, :rofl::rofl::rofl: be glad it ain’t yours!

Alfred app and an old cell phone set up works good.

2 Likes

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 … freak out
Wait :raised_hand: maybe you should display it and attach a note to it
Looking for owner found under my bed !

4 Likes

Follow your gut. It won’t fail you. You will most likely need to decide if you plan to forgive him or ever be able to trust him again after all of this. You will need time to soul search before you react.

3 Likes

Throw it at him and ask him

4 Likes

Ask your sister of it’s hers. If not Ask your husband. You need to communicate with them and see what is going on. You may get the answer you don’t want but at least you know.

2 Likes

Put it in underwear drawer.

1 Like

You a better person than me. No way I could ask the internet first before kicking him out.

5 Likes

Wrap it in gift wrap and say you’ve got him a present :gift:

Then watch his reactions

10 Likes

Im not sure but if he is cheating, the woman left it there on purpose bc women do not forget their bras and such.

12 Likes

Go on ahead and lose it

9 Likes

Soo sorry
Lord have mercy I would snap

2 Likes

There is no logical answer. It’s either another woman has been in your home or he is cross dressing.

12 Likes

Yeah she left that on purpose. Your gut knows the truth. I’m sorry mamma.

9 Likes

Girl do NOT be the woman I was with my ex. A girl doesn’t forget things on purpose just show him and watch his reaction and I mean really watch and that will tell you. Don’t text him about it or send a pic and ask do it in person. Bc 9/10 he is cheating don’t be the female that stays bc in my experience they never change. Done it with my baby daddy and ex after him.

9 Likes

I’d leave it showing under the bed on his side. Get on your side and watch how he reacts

7 Likes

You already know the answer… save yourself a headache and kick him out now, don’t believe any bs lies because there is no logical explanation for it being there if it’s Def not yours and you don’t use a Laundromat

2 Likes

Whoever owns it definitely left it there on purpose for you to find. I’d put money on it :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Omg honey I am sorry. Trust your gut.

1 Like

You know who wears strapless bras .
Chicks dressing up in nice dresses that they dont want the bra strap showing.
Or yes he’s secretly cross dressing

2 Likes

If your finding women’s underwear in your home and it’s not yours and you didn’t have guest use that room or stay with you and if there’s no way it got mixed up in laundry at a laundry mat or shared laundry then you know the answer unless your man is into wearing women’s underwear

7 Likes

Throw him out! Try to be reserved when you do it as to not let him know about your tears. Good luck honey and I can tell you that you will be happier.

1 Like

Megan Gillespie I was hoping you would of commented on this one. What’s your answer🤣

Set up cams in your house

1 Like

There is NOOOOO logical answer!!! She’s letting you know she slept with him on YOUR bed!!!

13 Likes

I’m so sorry. What a shock!!

Put a spy cam in your room

2 Likes

I would first ASK my husband where he thinks it came from.

2 Likes

The girl left it behind on purpose. Like said above leave it visible to see and make sure he sees it while your there. Make him explain.

7 Likes

If you are finding women underclothes in your room under bed and you know it’s not anyone in house then your hubby has some explaining to do

2 Likes

Don’t lose it. Put his stuff in the yard and get on with your life. You deserve better.

10 Likes

You already no the answer, I’m sorry! Time to move on unless you are willing to accept this behavior

1 Like

What if…one of his friends did it as a joke…just saying…knowing she would find it…

2 Likes

Lose it! Then kick the cheater to the curb…you already know the answer to the question if that bra isn’t yours🥺…im sorry

1 Like