I found a strapless bra under my bed and it isn't mine

He’s cheating what’s the confusion.

Some one was letting you know they were there. Could even be some one just trying to make trouble, but be on your guard.

11 Likes

Gut instincts are usually right hun. Trust yourself and your eyes. Much love hun :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I will literally “lose it” if I don’t get an update!!!

5 Likes

I’d put it under his pillow

8 Likes

Not sure what help you need,he’s cheating,you ruled out everything else

2 Likes

He’s cheating. It possibly seems impossible for you to think that a woman has accidentally left their bra; I would think they’ve purposely flung it under there for you to find.

8 Likes

Get checked for sexually transmitted diseases this week

22 Likes

Someone left it intentionally. Nobody forgets a bra so find out who your man is cheating with.

15 Likes

Someone’s letting u know they were there. The trend is usually a nail, but sheeeeit that’ll work :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

I’d move his ass right back to his mama

Put it on his side of the bed in plain view.

9 Likes

Your man had a woman in your house. She left it on purpose, she wanted you to find it…. NOBODY leaves not realising they don’t have their bra!!!

26 Likes

Girl, lose your shit :joy:

1 Like

Walk. No need for battles. Move on and do mazing things with your life.

7 Likes

You already know the answer to this

7 Likes

Sounds like someone cheated or at least had another woman over

3 Likes

You’re trying to think logical, so logically if it’s not yours, it belongs to another woman.

6 Likes

Throw it in the trash and don’t mention it. He’ll figure it when she tells him she "accidentally " left it !

First don’t say anything yet and install a small nanny cam or something without him knowing that way if you divorce you have proof of him cheating and second get checked and if he leaves his phone unsupervised for a period of time and you know the password look through everything even things that you wouldn’t think to look at

17 Likes

I think you already know what to do!

2 Likes

Time to lose it and HIM

It’s time to ‘lose it’…And him…:smirk:

1 Like

Was it there, before you moved in and you are just now finding it? Or is it his? Some guys have fetishes.

This is what you do. Act normal. Let him go to work, you take the day off. Pack his things, put the bra right on top and have the locks changed. Don’t say anything just let him pick up his stuff and the bra and ignore his calls and texts. He knows what he did

14 Likes

You know why it’s there. If you need to ask for your own reasons ask him but nothing he says should change what you feel deep inside after seeing that.
And if you’re going to forgive him then don’t even start a fight cause you’re the only one that’s gonna get their feeling hurt

6 Likes

Place it on his pillow… If he doesn’t say anything or acts very. Weird and different afterwards when he’s around you … Well there’s your answer

6 Likes

Time to spy and catch him in the act. Get some hidden cameras. He’s cheating so he’ll lie. Get evidence beyond the bra, then throw it all at him and leave.

5 Likes

There is NO logical answer for it based on what you’ve said. Your partner is cheating. They brought another woman to the house. Leave. It likely won’t stop. They’ll just get better at hiding it if you forgive it and stay.

4 Likes

How do ladies just waltz out without a bra on after an affair…because she wanted you to find it. Sorry lady!

11 Likes

You know why it’s there. Bras don’t just magically appear out of nowhere. I would say I’m gonna give you one chance to be honest with me who was in our room, because I already know somebody was in there so don’t try to lie to me, tell me the truth. don’t even bring up the bra then if he still wants to lie to your face bring it out and gage his reaction, the look on his face, and you’ll get your answer. Or you could set up a camera in your room and hide it when you’re not home And go that route but is it really worth it? you know what happened it’s obvious. The fact that it was under your bed tells you that he is bringing another woman in your house having her most likely naked on your bed that’s just disgusting hes a POS and that is a major deal breaker, at least for me, there’s no going back from that. I’m sorry you are going through this.

2 Likes

You can definitely freak out

Oh man! He’s in trouble

Seems like it was left there by the mistress on purpose. It’s kind of one of those things you always put on again.

5 Likes

He’s cross dressing :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Do you have pets? If you recently moved in it could have left somewhere in the house and dragged under the bed by a pet. Are there other reasons you are suspicious? If there are other signs then this may be proof. If not just ask and see what he says and if it sounds logical.

3 Likes

Put it back… and ask him to go look under the bed…

Btw… she wanted you to find it. :unamused:

23 Likes

You know why it’s there, you are being cheated on and that’s how she’s telling you

8 Likes

Do you have teenage daughters?

1 Like

Just ask him about it.

3 Likes

Please don’t lock him out if he legally lives there, hide cameras, or do anything that can get you into legal trouble. Have an adult conversion and see how you want to move forward. Sorry this is happening to you!

3 Likes

obviously your man is cheating on you and that chick left it there on purpose so you’d find it because she wants your man

7 Likes

Logical reason… your partner wanted to feel pretty…

6 Likes

You you a small camera and watch and wait

7 Likes

Your boyfriend is a crossdresser? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Well there is only one logical answer that makes sense. Pull it out and confront him with it. See what he comes up with. If it doesnt make sense, call him out on the lies as well.

5 Likes

Drop the bra in front of him at dinner

5 Likes

U hubby or boyfriend had her over when you were not home

3 Likes

Just mention you found this under the bed casually or d demonstrate it doesn’t fit or ask. If he’s interested in cross dressing

4 Likes

yeah if its not your and there is no one else living in your house that it could belong to then more then likely your man had another girl in your house. I’m sorry sweety cause I know what thats like. you two need to have a talk about it and decided where to go from there. I wish you all the luck in the world.

3 Likes

Make an exit plan, save $$, get proof, leave.

10 Likes

Yep. He’s had someone there. It’s time to freak out and explode!

Go on and lose it bby cause ain’t no way

5 Likes

just maybe ask your SO, If they lie, you now know they are a lair & after that, it’s all up to you

3 Likes

Either he’s cheating or cross-dressing :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

4 Likes

Lose your shit, cause a scene. You already know the answer…

2 Likes

Maybe he is pranking you? :face_with_spiral_eyes::grimacing:

Time to kick his a**

1 Like

The girl left it there on purpose to let you know :confused:

13 Likes

Do you have children?maybe neighbors made themselves at home.

1 Like

Maybe it’s his and he is too embarrassed to tell you…

1 Like

I’d say it’s time to lose it.

2 Likes

A… he’s cheating?
B… he wears women’s clothes?

11 Likes

If you leave. Leave smart. Save have a plan gather evidence. Plan plan plan

12 Likes

Cheating all day long! Confront him and make that exit plan.

2 Likes

I think I’d keep my cool and work on saving extra money and getting ahead and coming up with a good solid plan to leave before even mentioning the bra. I know it would be so so hard to not ask about it or blow up. It’s pretty black and white what’s going on if there’s no other logical explanation. It’s pretty disgusting and disrespectful to bring his mistress to your home, let alone in your bed!

12 Likes

Ask him?Tellhim you have racked your brain, See what he says.

4 Likes

Nieces or friends come over and change clothes before going out with you? My niece’s change in my room all the time - usually don’t leave anything…that I’ve noticed. How about someone that helped you move?

Maybe ask him and gauge his response

2 Likes

Keep your cool set up hidden camera and see

24 Likes

Girl you better lose it!!!

2 Likes

Ask him see is reaction

3 Likes

I mean….there’s only two logical reasons why it’s there. It’s his…or it’s the woman’s he slept with. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Time for a conversation.

22 Likes

Read what you typed out loud to yourself… now what are the only reasons that a size smaller bra is under YOUR BED?

The only thing that would get my husband out of this situation is IF it was our daughters… then again why’s it under parents bed lol… if she’s old enough to wear a bra, old enough to sleep in own bed, so nooo not a daughters lol, unless did said laundry on your bed and it fell :expressionless:

8 Likes

Get a black light and check the bed…

9 Likes

I would definitely be done lost it if it was me hell no I’d flip my shit

Firstly, Im sorry you’re here, this situation sucks. But I hope you can make the right moves for yourself when the time is right. My advise is to sit on it and think about everything you want to say and need to say. Remember your feelings ARE valid. Reacting now in anger wont help anything, going into the conversation with a clear head will help you stay focused. Choose. Are you willing to try if he has cheated or are you done? He will probably lie, be prepared for that extra smack in the face when he says those words. Trust your gut. And only make your final decision after youve talked to him and decided what you feel is best. Rash moves and decisons could be regretted. Most of all, remember youre worth SO much more than you realize. And him cheating had nothing to do with you. Thats all on him. You can love someone with all your heart, want the best for them and help them build from the ground up. And that still sometimes isnt enough for them to see all that you are and value you.

13 Likes

Damn I’m going to want a part two

Hidden cameras are very cheap on eBay :shushing_face:

10 Likes
  1. Get a camera.
  2. Size up your man and see if it’s his size, he may be cross dressing
  3. Come home early one day.
15 Likes

Put it on and ask him how it looks. If he even stutters, there’s your answer

12 Likes

I’d put it back and ask him to get the shoe you think is down there and see what he does :woman_shrugging:t4:. Flipping out won’t solve anything. But his reaction to finding it will.

33 Likes

I would just have it sitting on the kitchen table when he gets home. Sit there silently and just wait for him to say something.

20 Likes

Me thing is, IF it was another woman… wouldn’t she notice she doesn’t have her bra on?

Might want to check your man’s closet and hidden boxes first

5 Likes

Just lose it cuz you already know why it’s there. You should just move out when he’s at work and leave nothing but the bra in that mf. Save yourself cuz no one’s coming….

21 Likes

I’d put up some nanny cams, and hold on to that bra for “evidence.”

10 Likes

Have you said anything to him yet? If not, then don’t! Set him up and get some cameras and hide them. But be ready for what you see bc you can’t un-see it once you do! I found out my ex had a double life going on with a whore out of state while he was working and staying in a hotel with her and lying to me the entire time! I asked her for pics and she sent them. I literally was sick physically, mentally, and emotionally. It’s so hard to trust afterwards too. So if you want to know the truth prepare yourself but you really can’t prepare yourself bc it’s gut wrenching and sick that someone I was married to could take pics and videos of him and another woman doing everything. I am sorry you are going thru this. It hurts bad. It’s not fair. It’s life changing. And it can’t be fixed from my experience. You may make some changes and preparations for yourself and your kids if he is cheating and make sure you guys are taken care of.

Whoop that boys asssss !!! :rage:

2 options babe, if your man’s smaller then he may like dressing up in ladies attire. If it can’t fit him, it’s his side girls and he’s being nasty on the bed y’all share. Sorry…both options suck for a married woman.

There is no logical answer

1 Like

If it’s your husband,get your evidence before you lose it for court…

5 Likes

Place it on his side of the bed. When he sees it say goodbye and leave.

4 Likes

Could your house be haunted and maybe a ghost left it behind :thinking:

1 Like

I would be divorced in 30 days!! Don’t test me on cheating because you will loose!!

3 Likes

If you’re married. I would def get proof of infidelity for when you file for divorce. If it’s just a boyfriend girl just leave. Bottom line you deserve better. There is no logical reason for that to be there. You already have your answers. I’m so sorry.

4 Likes

Hang it outside and put a sign on it " lost and found" see what happens.

8 Likes

I think you know the answer. Confront him with it.

7 Likes

He’s fuccing someone, what else do you want to know?

3 Likes

You already know why it’s there. Confront him and kick him out.

1 Like

Sounds like the side piece is tired of being a secret and left it for you to find.

17 Likes