I found out my husband has a dating profile: Advice?

That’s why you never depend on a dude to take care of you. It’s so wild seeing all these women with nothing because you believed he would take care of you. No one lives for free. Get a job, go to a shelter, apply for foodstamps. There’s help out there if you actually want it.

4 Likes

He’s no good, to do that to his wife who is also pregnant takes some kind of nerve, do yourself and your baby a favour and get rid of him now.

1 Like

I’m sad you are dealing with this and still having kids with this douche bag

3 Likes

Set him up! Make a fake profile on the same dating site he is on. Talk to him for a couple weeks to a month as someone else. and then plan to meet him. Go meet him and make sure you have screen shots of conversations. He will be thinking he is meeting someone else and really it’s you. Boom he can’t deny that nor can he blame that on you. You got him!!!

5 Likes

I totally feel you :frowning:
I’m also in the same I just had a baby 2 weeks ago I just found out he was trying to talk to someone in January a few weeks before my bday the girl rejected him cause it was his ex girlfriend’s cousin

2 Likes

Tryna make it work for the kids keeping the family together and the chances that were already given is understandable but That relationship should’ve been over when he cheated with your best friend.

2 Likes

You need to marry someone rich!! Lol Kidding.
I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. You should leave when you’re able to. Start saving up money (if you can) somewhere he can’t find it.

1 Like

Nope, nope, nope. Ladies we do not have time for this kind of behavior.

Anyone that loves you… truly loves you would not make you feel this way. I know it hurts leaving and it’s scary but you need to so you can meet the right man! Please, woman have been dealing with this for years and years. No more!

1 Like

Leave now…its never guna get any better…the more u let pass hes guna do it again…ull continue to find out more shit as time goes and he’ll continue to deny it but wana start getting possessive with u then make it seem like its u doing wrong even though ur a SAHM. Everything will be “ur fault” Get out and get u and ur kiddos safe and straight!!! Wish him well and u move on with ur life… God bless u ma!!!

1 Like

Girl, you know what time it is. Take your half of everything and head out. He sounds like an asshole.

Leave!!! I went through this with my ex but with someone I didn’t know I took him back and he ended up doing it to me again with the same girl
You deserve so much better and deserve someone who will treat you with respect and love I’m lucky enough to have found someone like that

You need a lawyer, start putting money where he can’t get to it and make a plan to leave

2 Likes

Start planning an an exit route now and pull the plug when you’re ready mentally.

4 Likes

Find your nearest women’s advocate center and start there. Tell them everything you said here and they will help you with everything. Get out of there momma. He sounds very unstable.
Many many prayers for you and your babies!!:pray:

1 Like

Where there is a will there is a way, do not let this person keep doing this to you and your kids. You need to figure it out and fast or you will become stuck there forever with him doing what he wants. What if he were to walk out on you right now? What would you do? Just start preparing for you and your kids.

I became a single mom at 6 months pregnant with my 2nd and had been a SAHM. Your not stuck. It’s hard but there’s always a way. You and your children deserve more

3 Likes

He sounds like a classic narcissist, make him leave.

4 Likes

Like everyone has said, have a secret bank account. Don’t let him find it. If you have to embezzle $20 at a time, do that so he doesn’t notice.
Plan your exit and by all means keep a journal and hide that too. Your attorney can use it in court of the things he has done.
Best wishes.

1 Like

Reach our to domestic abuse shelter. They can help you get housing and get on your feet.

Leave him. If you’re smart that’s what you would do.

1 Like

Leave if you can, if you can’t pretend that he’s a roommate until you can get your ducks in a row

2 Likes

Why the hell didn’t you kick his worthless ar*e to the kerb the first time :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Give birth… Nurse your baby… Look for a job then leave him

Sweet leave
None of this is your fault
Your so called husband should not be blaming you
For his cheating lieing or daily crap
Gees all I see is him pointing the finger to make it seem like your crazy because he got caught

Start making a plan to get out. It could take a while but start having a plan. The best thing I did was just started researching different assistance programs and places to live on a limited income. Sometimes applying for housing and things can take a long while so doing things now could help. It’s not gonna be easy but it will get easier as things start to fall into place but you have to take the steps to walk away. You have to have the mindset that it’s temporary. That’s why programs are out there to help you out in times that you need it to build yourself up.

Start dating other men

2 Likes

Cheated on with all my pregnancies its not an excuse leave girl

1 Like

This is why I advocate on ALWAYS having your own, married or not !! Because when that man do wrong by you and you know nothing other than depending on him …. You have nothing to back you up. Stay strong, and stop being so dependent

1 Like

this guy is a mega loser . he will never change . get out as fast as you can have a money stash if possible . search out child care so you can work . this will probably take some time but keep your eye on the prize … ie . to make your own way . but dump him asap

2 Likes

First off open a bank account on your own. When you go grocery shopping do cash back and start making yourself a stash fund so when you get the courage to leave him you have some money. Wait until you’re more stable and leave. He does not deserve what you do for him. There are plenty of programs that can help you get back on your feet!!

15 Likes

Take that money out of the bank and leave…your problem is you should have left the 1st time he cheated you will always take him back and he knows this

6 Likes

Sounds like he’s going to keep cheating, if you stay with him, he’s just gonna keep doing what he’s doing.

2 Likes

You only have one for a certain reason and that’s for hook up it doesn’t change

1 Like

I couldn’t imagine being in your situation and feeling so stuck, but if we’re going to be honest he’s definitely not gonna change.
It’s easy for us to say pick yourself up by your bootstraps and walk, but it’s probably gonna be a pretty rough start, good luck.

3 Likes

Time to get out of that situation and I sure hope you’re not still friends with her

Confused about what advice you’re looking for since you’ve already convinced yourself you can’t leave.

2 Likes

And you aren’t stuck.

1 Like

He sounds like a narcissist.

3 Likes

First go to an advocate center for women (for shelter ect ) possible low income housing ) then talk to a paralegal about they mostly likely have one on staff about filing for custody !! Do not leave until
You have a plan play nice until you are ready keep all text and message and proof of infidelity! All of it good luck

I’m in the same boat love. It sucks.

2 Likes

The blaming you is so he doesn’t take responsibility. As far as the dating profiles I’ve found them before and went in and edited them to have a dumb pick and then made the conversations the Lock Screen and Home Screen on his phone. You choose what to do. But if you stay stop sharing everything.

Start taking money and hiding it and putting it aside for you when you get enough leave him

13 Likes

Make an exit plan. Best advice is act like everything is OK. Start hiding money, like mentioned above do cash back grocery shopping or even going into the gas station to pay for gas and getting cash back. Also maybe see if you can get set up with healthy families or Kimberly home, they can help you with programs and such for when the time comes. Get all bills and stuff that you share put of your name so he can’t ruin your credit.

1 Like

Start secretly saving money. Also get a job that’s opposite his shift and leave him with HIS children while you make money to leave him!!!

5 Likes

I had a boyfriend like this, i told him to kick rocks, as soon as i caught him with a profile.

1 Like

Carefully read and follow comments. You must take care of yourself. Make an exit plan with help of a counselor and folo thru.

If you’re married and he’s cheating, you share nothing. He will end up with nothing. Usually I don’t vote for being vindictive, but in situations of infidelity, I do. You file for divorce, you take the car, the house and the kids and request child support and alimony. That should allow you time to have the new baby and get situated with child care and a job of your own. Honestly though, you should have left him after the first time. If they do it once, they will do it again. Especially if you “forgive”. All that does is tell them they can get away with it and you will forgive it and let it go. Leave. Now. Is that really the kind of man you want setting an example for your children?

3 Likes

He’s narcissistic. My ex did the SAME stuff…blaming all the bad stuff he did on me. Honestly my ex kept doing it because I made him believe he could get away with it since I stayed. If I were you, I’d look for a job firstly. Set up your own bank account…I personally use ONE. Even cashapp will let you deposit money. Move money from the shared account into it (if you have access to the shared) so you’ll have money for Uber or a taxi. Hell, even a bike if you can get a job close enough to your house. Talk to any mom friends you have and see if they could help or have suggestions too. OR get a legit work from home job…You could do call center or customer support from home. Once you have money saved, buy a car and leave while he’s at work.

4 Likes

Sounds like a jerk!!! Divorce!!!

1 Like

Have your baby. Focus on the newborn and the other little. Stash up all the money you can. Take your babies, apply for aide and leave. You aren’t stuck. It may seem like it because you’re overwhelmed but you aren’t stuck. Don’t have anymore babies from this man.

Or… let him cheat in peace and dont let him near you so he dont give you something that will make your coochie turn green.

4 Likes

Women centers will help you with everything. Make your exit plan , stash money, get your debt down, then run for the hills!!

4 Likes

Sounds like you have a choice to make, between material comforts and emotional security. There is help out there for you.

2 Likes

Make a plan and stick to it!

He is cheating wake before you have a drcisease

You should have left the first time and NO ONE IS STUCK and he would be the one with nothing you are the mom of two kids hello….clean out that account and kick him out. If the title to the car says you OR your husband go put it in your name ASAP and then it is your car

9 Likes

It’s the same old shite all the time

Tell him to f off n leave. I know that’s easier said than done **hugs

Work from home. If you need help getting started or making a resume I can help you.

its not you. start getting ready I’m sorry it sounds over

1 Like

Why would you stay with someone who cheated on you with your best friend? I would have ended it then.

4 Likes

Leave…you deserve better

1 Like

get half of the money out of the bank and don’t put anymore in there and start your on .when you get enough leave .it will be hard but you and your children are better off without him

4 Likes

Sounds like an absolute price. Using you because it’s comfortable and he can mulnipulate. Got you pregnant with no intention of changing or improving in anyway. What you see is what you get and your future.

2 Likes

Pack up all his clothes when he does go to work and place them outside the front door. If he wants in, tell him to take you to court. Keep all the proof you have. TAKE EVERYTHING HE HAS AWAY FROM HIM!!! He can get in trouble for cheating. When I was goin through a divorce, the judge did not like my ex. At. All. You need to do something about it before he takes it all away from you.

I know it’s tough but you rely need to leave him or you’ll be going through this forever, hr obviously doesn’t know how to be faithful

If it’s a joint account you can drain it that’s your money too

2 Likes

Yeah…no I honestly wouldn’t trust him at alll anymore. You already went to extreme by trusting him after he betrayed you and went with your best friend.He should have grown up by then. But no, he is lying straight to your face. You know for a fact he is, you have all of the proof.
You do not deserve this what do ever…and neither do your children. I know it’ll be hard because if you leave you’ll have no where to go,no family, etc…but you NEED to get away from him.Good luck

Hey a job and find some reasonable childcare. Apply for assistance and leave him

2 Likes

Kick him to the curb. Keep the proof for divorce court. Itsbyour house, he can find somewhere else to go

Sounds like a narcissist. Leave and don’t look back :heart:

I was a M/B nurse for many, many yrs. I go in to assess my moms i had a very beautiful mother. She asks me did so & so have her baby yet
I look at my report sheet ( we have 38 rooms) i told her yes, she is on the other side. Then she proceeds to tell me that’s her husband’s girlfriend. I was speechless. I really wanted to tell her i know a few good lawyers. But just told her i will be at the desk if she needs me. The husband came in a few hrs later Spent about 1/2 hr with her then went to visit his girlfriend & their baby. So my question would be, do you want to be like this woman ? Or leave & you will be happier ?

1 Like

I think you should clean out the bank account find somewhere else to go and get out of there. It’s a joint bank account so that means it’s yours as well and he can’t do anything about it. He may take the car but you can go clean the bank account out and take your kids and get the hell out of there. Trust me you can find somewhere else. Then divorce him and get child support. You may have to get a part-time job or even a full-time job but you can do it. Don’t keep staying with this man and let him walk all over you

7 Likes

Kick him to the curb!! He can not be trusted!! You deserve much better,!!

It is always going to be your fault get out . he will make you feel as tho everything he does is your fault you will begin to believe him. Get out

Sounds like he’s a narcissist. Everything he does is always your fault. Unfortunately, this type of behavior usually gets worse with time especially if you continue to tolerate it. I understand feeling stuck, like you have nowhere to go but leaving him would be your best option because I highly doubt he’s going to stop doing stuff to hurt you.
You could suggest marriage counseling to him and see if he’s willing. It may help. I wish you the best of luck.

I would slowly or as fast as you can start putting money aside to be able to move with out him knowing then make your move

4 Likes

Leave. Nothing will fix it you’ve allowed it to go on to long.

If this was your daughter asking for advice, what would you tell her?

4 Likes

Leave, its scary n’ will be hard. But, the happiness you will have will be worth the struggle. Dont stay because u feel stuck, find a way n’ leave

Yes, it’s divorce. Bad enough for a married person to meet someone randomly and cheat but to set up a dating profile? He going to leave you eventually when he finds something better. You will do for now. Get to attorney because he will wipe you out. Affairs cost money.

2 Likes

You’re much more powerful then you think, he may be the one who works but that doesn’t make you trapped. His infidelity could win you nearly everything in a divorce, you’re equally entitled to everything just as much as him and shouldn’t let him bully you into thinking you aren’t. I would make it clear to him that you’re not someone to walk over, because they’ll walk over you only as much as you let them.

2 Likes

Empty the bank account and get a court order to evict him!!! He’s obviously trash, you don’t need him,and you should have known that when he cheated with your best friend!!!

You are NEVER stuck!!!
It’s easier to leave pregnant toting 1 child than after the baby is born!!! Girlllll…GO!!! Set up a friend to pick you up and let them take a few things of yours and the kids for a few days if needed, then have them come get you and go empty the bank account and leave!!! You owe him NOTHING!!! You owe yourself and your children everything!!! The longer you stay, the harder it becomes!!!

3 Likes

Narcissist. Watch TikToks on narcissism. It really helps you realize your worth.

1 Like

Look up Arms of Hope in Medina,Tx !! Leave girl

Get rid of the loser

3 Likes

Got on my feet after I had NOTHING when I left

Well empty the account, file for divorce and kick his ass out. You have the kids the court will give you the house and he will have to pay you alimony and child support. Then you can get a job and become financially independent and live happily ever after.

I would leave once a cheater always a cheater

2 Likes

Please move on you deserve better it doesn’t matter about the kids. Don’t let him make you feel any less wiser than you are. You have the facts, he admitted them and it will only continue. Please be strong for you and your children and LEAVE

Get out and get out now!

Do you have any family that can help you with a place to stay? I went through a divorce with two kids. Keep the proof of his dating profile. Clean out the bank account and retain and attorney for divorce. The lawyer will get the ball rolling for child and spousal support. Apply for any assistance you might qualify for regardless of your pride. Remember that just because you love him and have kids is not enough to put up with it because he sounds TOXIC. He’s not healthy. Get yourself healthy. Your kids are better off in the long run. He sounds like he’s not seeking forgiveness either. Be strong.

Once a cheater always a cheater as he has proven …you are either going to leave him or suck it up and live with s lowlife cheater …fyi men always makes it the girl fault when they get busted

Leave! Once a cheater always a cheater! My ex did the same with my best friend. Had no prove of it till the divorce. God bless you and your babies.

Personally when my ex husband cheated the first time I left. That’s just disrespectful and you deserve better. It will be hard but u can do it girl

1 Like

You can do it, don’t doubt yourself; just get the hell out of there. Women’s shelters, WIC, food stamps, state assistance. Anything you can do to get away from him. This is horrible and scary behavior. Take half of the bank account and get out of Dodge, youre legally entitled to one vehicle and half of everything during divorce. ESPECIALLY if he’s cheating, the courts hate that. Record everything, any way he acts, jot it down and keep it

4 Likes

Get outta there girl! Everyone is hiring right now get a job that you can work opposite hours night shift or whatever and start building up your savings and your credit! Go talk to someone you should have enough money you get back after taxes. I wouldn’t let him know about the money you set aside either and start a log and document all of this for your lawyer!

3 Likes

I understand 100%, but I say get out. There is always a way to survive just gotta want that freedom with your whole being. I was in a crazy abusive relationship became homeless with 6yr old with 5bucks to my name it was scary but I was determined to make a better life. I believe in you to make the right choice

2 Likes

Sounds like its time to leave its been time

1 Like

You know what to do.