I found out my husband has a dating profile: Advice?

He’s made you dependant on him. There is help out there. You have children together. At least talk to someone. Most times the court gives the Mom that has children at home the house or allows her to live there until the kids are grown. I know it’s scary to do this but trust me you’ll feel relief . Your children will feel better not being around parents that hurt each other every day. It was hard at times as a single parent but it was also more peaceful. I’m praying for you. Don’t let fear take away your joy. Or your children’s joy. You deserve better. :blue_heart:

I would tell him to step the fuck out and have all the free time he wanted then I’d change the locks while he was gone lmao

Gotta start somewhere. Start stashing small amount of money away.

Start corn holing you some money on the side some how an leave. Ik it’s hard but he’s not going to change so it’s really up to you on how much your willing to put up with an for how long.

I hate when people blame their terrible behavior on other people. Like you don’t feel awful enough he’s cheating, he blames you for it too. That’s awful

Get your finances in order as in what’s y’all’s is now yours. He won’t quit, that’s obvious. Kick him to the curb.

1 Like

Get on your feet and leave.

1 Like

Change the locks, see ya later bye…

1 Like

Throw the whole man away :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Dump his ass now. Once a sneaky cheat, always a sneaky cheat. The worst part to me is the dishonesty, keep it real and we might be able to fix it or something. But as soon as you lie- all bad. That’s my opinion anyway. You do what’s best for your situation, and lots of luck and good vibes to you.

1 Like

It happened to me. Pack up and leave there are places that will help you get on your feet. I had my 5 with me l left my ex my youngest was 6 months old. I went to the grocery store with one of my older daughters she said hey mom here’s a church for you (Cowboy church) they helped me out so much and someone even donated 500.00 to me so my kids would have a Christmas. You need to rely on yourself not him. Once you are on your own you will be better off and happier :hugs: wishing you well

6 Likes

You need to start putting things in place to leave.
He will cheat again… He’s planning it already.
Open a separate bank account. Contact some charity organizations that can help you leave and give you temporary accommodation.
Is there any friends or family who could help you?
Start putting out the “feelers” for your options.
I’m sorry for you to be going through this especially in pregnancy. But don’t be treated like this by anyone, let alone the one who is supposed to love you.

3 Likes

Girl… No… You deserve better. If he’s doing that now, imagine what he will be doing in 5 years. Get yourself in a situation to get out!

Sounds like a straight up narcissist!

2 Likes

Of course he blamed you… makes him feel better.
Unfortunately, you stayed with him (i did too) and they will keep doing it.
I would leave before he destroys your self worth, you don’t deserve this…
He cheated because he isn’t trustworthy or honest and has nothing to do with you… probably needs the attention too, so he can look in the mirror.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. He sounds narcissistic. I know you can’t “just leave.” Things are never that simple. Unfortunately, though, there’s not much you can do if he won’t admit he’s got a problem. You can start planning your escape. Start squirreling money away. Pack a bag of clothes for each of the children and the baby. Leave out only the comfort items the children can pack last minute. Do some research of women’s homes in the area. Is there a Center of Prevention of Abuse in your area? If so, they will be able to help you with further resources. Also, get on the waiting list for your state’s legal aid. However, if your name is on the house and the car, you can keep those. If he’s non violent, first get on the list for state legal state aide. Next, watch videos on how to change the locks on your doors. Next, buy the locks and hide them. After that, pick your day to change the locks while he’s at work, pack him a bag, and leave on the front porch h with a note that you’re worth more than his cheatin, lying behind and he can take it and his dating profile to a hotel. Only kick him out if he’s nonviolent, though. If he has violent tendencies, it’s better to get away as safely and quietly as you can. That takes time and planning. Good luck and best wishes!

He’s a full blown narcissistic sociopath. Garaunteed it didn’t start or stop with your best friend. Don’t let him know any ans you have made or are going to make. He’s programmed you to telling him the truth also without even realizing it. Document document document absolutely everything as well

4 Likes

NARCISSIST. Time to go! If you have a job, you will be fine.

1 Like

Plenty of resources for help. You don’t deserve this.

Firstly, you are never stuck. Ever. You need your own bank account stat. Get your money in your acct and start building. Pick your battles, win the war!

When he cheated the 1st time he should have been gone … accidently snagging some one is not a thing … its a character/behaviour trait that won’t go away with out hard work … of he’s on dating sites he obviously doesn’t want to change eh … dump his ass … I promise there’s a guy out there longing to treat u good

First Hun you are not stuck! If you want to go yes you might need to do a game plan but if you don’t want to stay you shouldn’t feel you have to. He blames you :flushed: no way is his cheating on you! He made those decisions. Stash money away, Talk to a lawyer , make sure you have everything in order to boot him. Good luck you don’t deserve any of this.

Withdrawal all the money out your bank account and dip

1 Like

Your too clingy so he needs another women aswell man he’s such a fool ! . Leave he sounds like he’s gaslighting you making you seem like your the issue that’s what narcissists do , he’s wearing you down til you don’t have any fight left . You and your kids need better than that you deserve better than that . I have dealt with situations like this with my ex trust me it leads to so many issues . Xx

7 Likes

Get a lawyer and document everything

2 Likes

Everyone saying leave him … he’s in the wrong … tell him to get out lol

4 Likes

You can leave. What you allow is what will continue.

4 Likes

I know it doesn’t sound like anything that anyone wants to hear but you will be okay raising your children alone. I know it doesn’t seem ideal and it’s hurtful but I promise you will be better off and you won’t have to feel so worthless.

3 Likes

Start slowly saving up. Start your own account, get a credit card, start slowly transferring money out of your joint account to yourself and find a place to stay and transportation. If it’s an emergency though and you need to get out now there are places you can go and resources that will help you. If you can’t look for them at home I would suggest going to a local library to use the computer, you could also look into starting a go fund me for donations to help you. Record everything he does and say that is threatening and get proof of his cheating, that could help with custody. Never had this happen to me but I’ve witnessed situations like this. It always helps to be prepared.

3 Likes

Start planning your escape now. Decide if you can deal with another day, week, month or year of his gaslighting behavior. I would suggest going back to work ASAP. Do a direct deposit into your own bank account. Save. Consult an attorney. Slowly UN-couple. Just know he’s always cheating or planning to. It’s like being the Hulk and being angry all the time. Just accept you cannot change his behavior but you can change yours. The court can and will garnish his wages for child support too. Move on with your life as soon as possible for your sake and your children. Even if it’s a few years from now, start planning now.

5 Likes

If he cheated once he’ll most likely do it again and HIM belonging to a dating service PROVES it … He is looking for his next victim.

2 Likes

Nope.
I would have walked baby.

I literally cannot. How the f is any of that your fault? I’m pretty sure you didn’t make the account for him. Did you force him to sleep with your friend??? Wtf :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: when I left my ex of almost 9 years. I was also a sahm and I had nothing. Our car was in my name because he was afraid child support would come after it and our apartment was in my name because he had horrible credit but he made all the money. When I finally had enough he packed his shit, took the car and moved back to his mom’s house. I had no job, no car nothing but the apartment. I called immediately and got his name removed from the lease. Luckily I had my mom, nana and bestfriend to help me stay afloat long enough to find work and start paying my own bills. Best friend moved in and helped because he was in a similar situation ( noo it wasn’t an affair and I didn’t kick my ex out to move him in) we both needed help so we helped each other. It was a VERY long and painful road but it is possible. Almost 4 years later I have a stable job, my own car and even got a bigger place for me and the kids. It is so hard but it is possible. Even if you don’t have anyone near you, there’s got to be done form off assistance until you can get back up. Sorry for the long comment :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: best of luck :heart::heart::heart:

Get rid of his sorry ass!

You need to make steps to be able to leave. Contact someone about housing or something. He doesn’t respect you, time to leave!

1 Like

No offense…you should have learned the 1st time . Men like that won’t change . You allow it once it will happen again

2 Likes

He doesn’t deserve you as you deserve better

Honestly I would stay with him for now, start taking classes at a community college. You could apply for grants and student loans. Dental assisting or something that you can do in a year or so. Find a job. You’ll gain your independence and you won’t need to put up with his shit anymore.

Leave! This is super abusive! There are single mothers homes in rensselaer Indiana that can help. PM me if you need anything. I can come get you if you need!

Leave… it will be hard but so is staying isn’t it?

I have just been through the same thing with a 9 month old baby! You can get out you just have to find the resources to do it. You need to make him leave! This is all on him and not on you, he made a choice and you found out, you are not to blame!

1 Like

Just leave sis wtf. Not that hard

2 Likes

Why would you leave? Kick his a$$ out. Hand him his phone and tell him to “call Tyrone”. Go to your account and take.out half and then 1/3 of his half for your child’s needs and call a divorce attorney and get advice. If hes not doing anything then wtf will u be missing?

Yeah if mine had a dating profile all his shit would be out in the front yard

time to dump his before another baby.

Go ! I did with 4 little ones it was hard . Organizations will help with housing, food research make calls. My kids now 44,- 35

needs alone time with another woman.

This is an abusive relationship. You are to blame, it’s your fault. Go to a shelter or kick him out
Keep records of the site. And any texts, or conversations. Date. As accurate as you can. Lawyer

6 Likes

Prayer for you and your children

1 Like

Kick him out, change the locks, withdraw any cash in your joint account, and be free of him.

5 Likes

Sounds like a Narricist ass

Get your own account and leave his sorry ass while he is at work.

See a Lawyer immediately.

1 Like

Not only is the cheating unacceptable but the whole part about blaming YOU for HIS actions is completely unacceptable. That’s true narcissist behavior and a huge red flag. What’s next? He hits you and says “but it’s only because YOU made ME mad”. Nah, that’s bullshit and he’s got to go. I understand the forgiving of cheating part. Some women can move past and forgive. But not under any circumstance do you ignore him blaming you for his actions! Start making an exit strategy. It’s not easy to start over, but I promise it’s worth it. There’s a man out there that will love you and your babies like his own and treat you like the queen you are!! Never ever ever settle. Now, fix that crown and do you boo!

If you have solid proof of his infidelity, get a lawyer. He will still be responsible for supporting your kids and YOU if you can prove him unfaithful.

As a person who has been there, done that AND LEFT, I would suggest you plan to do the same. I literally heard everything he is saying to you and it never changed. Thankfully I was not married and seperating was a lot easier, my son on the other hand was still young but old enough to remember. He’s older now, has a baby sister and see’s his Mother in a great healthy relationship with a Step Father who loves him as his own​:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll pray for you and your babies​:pray:t3:

8 Likes

Before you do anything go to bank and get cash out…
Otherwise he might leave you with nothing…
Check out your options…
What help can you get…you obviously can’t work right now…
But maybe after you can take in a child or two to earn money while you are at home with your kids…or if your good on computer you can do something with that…
Good luck .you deserve better…

2 Likes

Oye… I hope that girl is not your “best friend” anymore. From this moment on, make every move set to benefit you and your children.
Will it be hard? YES.
Heartbreaking? Absolutely.
It will take time but it can be done to rid yourself of a cheater that has no respect for you. Best of luck to you.

5 Likes

If u have a trade or degree get a good job. If not start working on one. Once u have it get a job save enough to rent a place and go. Been there done that don’t be a victim cause ur children will grow up either victims or abusers

4 Likes

P&ss him off! What a pig he is. Time to focus on you! Do you really want to continue feeling this way?

Long as you stay he will continue

See a lawyer and kick him out of your home. An empty apartment is better than a bad tenant. Just get yourself prepared in advance and rested after your baby is born. I hope you have a good support system as it will be important. Your children are babies now but they grow quickly-especially their ears. They’ll learn from you how a woman should be respected and supported. You are strong and smart and I promise you will be happy again! If I could do it anyone can. Best wishes to you and your babies :pray::heart:

1 Like

Sounds just like my ex husband. Once you have the baby I would see if there’s someone in your family who could watch your kids so you could find a job. Try to put money aside so that you can leave when you’re ready. I was stuck for along time. Then at one point we moved somewhere that I was basically renting from my family. A place not in his name, only my name was on it. When we moved he made so many promises, but eventually he went back to his cheating ways. I never thought I had the guts, but I did. And I kicked him to the curb. No regrets!

I know hindsight is 2020 but his a** should’ve been gone after he slept with your best friend. Now you’re about to have another baby by him. :woman_facepalming:t4: Here’s my advice:

1. STOP having babies by this “man”. Please get the STRONGEST birth control you can find.
  2. If you must sleep with him, please use condoms.
  3. After the baby is born I would look into childcare options so you can get a job.
  4. See if you can find a divorce lawyer that will take your case pro bono. You might not even have to leave the home. Since you’ve been a stay at home mom, you’re entitled to alimony/spousal support as well as child support.
  5. You should start making your plan NOW. This man has NO respect for you and he’s NOT going to stop cheating. So the best thing you can do is to try to move on with your life WITHOUT him. Good luck.
6 Likes

Yeah that sounds like all perfect reasons to marry him

1 Like

If there is any women centres near you get there ! They will help you be strong and brave!

1 Like

Leave him and demand spousal support/alimony. Demand child support. Dont go easy on him

2 Likes

Girl you got to get out of there. I know you say you have no where to go but you have got to figure something out seriously he isnt going to stop and it is not your fault!!!

With ur best friend… And u stayed!!! Insane. Nah sis…

5 Likes

just divorce him and collect child support.

2 Likes

Im going to say this first, never put yourself in a position where you have to depend on someone else to survive! He’s not going to change. Open your own bank account he doesn’t know about and start stashing money. Make a plan. Start “spring cleaning” and going through stuff, get a couple totes and just put stuff up for storage so it will be easier to just grab it and go. Good luck!

7 Likes

:scissors::scissors::scissors::scissors::scissors::scissors: sorry but he needs cut. That’s negative and toxic, and you don’t need it.

1 Like

“I cheated on you and have a dating profile because you love me too much and want to spend time with me.” Nah bro. Sounds like he’s gaslighting you. Get out sooner rather than later.

11 Likes

:grimacing: if my husband cheated on me with my best friend while I was pregnant, he’d be long gone.

Anyhow, my advice is:
Cheaters don’t change, at least majority of them don’t and it doesn’t seem like he will stop either if this keeps happening. On top of blaming you for his shitty behavior he’s claiming he doesn’t know why he makes stupid decisions? Because he’s stupid :woman_shrugging:t2:

If you CAN leave, I would do so but if that’s not possible at the moment, I suggest arranging things to where you will be able to leave him and take care of your children, unless you want to stay and try it make it work then you can do that too, just expect this to continue to happen in the future.

Get a job, get financial leverage and leave

2 Likes

Eh, you aren’t stuck, but you will have to leave and start all over, start now or you’ll never do it. It’s hard but not impossible!!

2 Likes

Leave. I promise you will figure it out!!!

1 Like

Toss him out get on with your life

Oh honey- he has cheated on you before and your pregnant and only married 10 months. Only you know when you’ve had enough but don’t let him blame you. No, nope, no way!

4 Likes

HE :clap: CHEATED :clap: ON :clap: YOU :clap:
What more need to be said?

2 Likes

Damn, start saving money if you can (know its hard), hopefully you have help with your kiddos (not his family unless they support you), move out asap and be careful. Stay prepared if he ever decides to go after you for leaving. Goodluck, better times ahead

Oooof. I would have left as soon as he cheated with the bestie. Cheating is disgusting anyways, but to do it to someone who was so close to you… no respect. He sounds Narcissistic… please don’t stay with him for the kids. If anything that’s more of a reason to leave.

7 Likes

Plot, plan, & leave!

6 Likes

You don’t leave. You make sure the bills are paid up and extra if you can, you file for divorce and child support and spousal support, pack all his stuff while he’s at work the following day, change the locks, and live happily ever after.

26 Likes

Leave the loser…if you dont you deserve all get.

1 Like

With draw half of. The money and leave befor eyou end up with a dozen Children a deadbeat husband and Dad.

1 Like

Unfortunately some women are incredibly dependent on their man to the point they will put up with anything while other women won’t tolerate anything and just throw the whole marriage away. There is no right or wrong way to be

2 Likes

Step one is leave him! You deserve so much better, he is a waste of space and doesn’t deserve you or the children! Should’ve left him after the first time he cheated! He won’t change and I think he has already proven that. He has no respect for you or he wouldn’t have done any of it. File for divorce, get alimony and child support and start over. Without him! You can do it! It’s so much better to be alone than to wish you were!:thinking:

2 Likes

First off stop having sex with him (if you currently do) ya know std’s and he doesnt deserve affection from u if hes cheating. Stay right there and start planning a divorce, set ur foot down that you arent going anywhere hes gonna do what hes gonna do regardless!

Get a job, make a plan and get out.

Start a secret bank account of your own and start saving. Leave him, get a job, and collect child support. He can still be their parent he doesn’t need to be your husband.

5 Likes

Get a job even part time. Apply for low income apartments in your area, save money, when apartment becomes available sign lease. Do not tell him until you are ready to move. Or don’t tell him at all and Leave while he is at work. Then file for divorce and custody. You’ll be fine momma I promise. Don’t you dare believe you can’t do this without him. You’re strong. Hugs and good vibes.

2 Likes

He does it because he knows you’re dependent on him.He knows you won’t do anything about so he will continue to do it.If you have friend or family anywhere go there then file for divorce and child support and alimony.If you have none then look for a place in your state that helps woman with children it may not be the holiday in but it’s a place to stay and people that will help you get on your feet and can help you through the Divorce process.A person that keeps cheating knows what they are doing and he doesn’t care about how you feel or he wouldn’t do it.He wouldn’t even stop if you didn’t catch him…That’s not a marriage and you don’t want your children to see that either and be in that type of relationship to or treat their partners like that.You deserve way better…You can do it without him.Theres alot of single woman/men that do it all by themselves when they never thought they could until they did it.I was with my ex 20 years and I divorce him I got tired of it all.It felt so good and it was hard at first but I did it.Theres help out there you just gotta go for it and want better for yourself your children…He’s not going to change.I wish you the best…YOU GOT THIS MAMA

3 Likes

Don’t leave. But do start a secret bank account. You have to show stability. As well as financial backing. As soon as you can file for divorce. And don’t change locks because then you could lose what is paid to you. Best to talk to a lawyer first. Before you do anything.

1 Like

What did you expect after he messed with your best friend? You got yourself in this

1 Like

You need to leave him. I was terrified to leave my fiancé who was a narcissist and occasionally did drugs. At the time my daughter just turned one and I left. You know why? Because I will drop DEAD before I let her think that is an acceptable way to be treated. That is NOT love and how could I ever look her in the face and tell her she doesn’t deserve someone to do that to her when I taught her it’s ok if mama did. It was hard. He watched her while I helped run a Business, I was scared, I was alone and sick with worry. BUT I broke the generational curse of codependent crippling faithful woman and left. It is still hard and sad but my daughter needs a happy mother that’s stable and independent above all.

6 Likes

Get your own bank account and just start squirling away a couple dollars here and there, it will add up and keep it from him. You should also prepare yourself to leave. The situation your in is not going to last. It will end and dont be the one who is stuck k with 2 children and no money. Good luck to you

9 Likes

Oh sweetheart no! I feel your pain babe and I’m so so sorry the one person who’s supposed to have your back, is the very person twisting the knife into it!
My advice would be to not attempt to leave until your ready,even if you know he’s cheating you don’t have to do anything your not ready to do! But please know this…this man does NOT have your best interests or your children’s best interests at heart…he is careless and reckless and considering he’s done this before he knows damn well how much this breaks your heart, yet he chooses,consciously chooses, to do it again!
You gotta learn to have your own back and that of the kids cos he is not hun…and when you have the strength and resources to leave…LEAVE HIS ASS x

Come to my house fuck that guy

1 Like

Damn. This sounds so familiar.