I found out my husband has been cheating with my best friend: Advice?

I got married a week ago and found out that we were pregnant. I was over the moon and thought that my husband was too. Come to find out; he has been hooking up with my best friend, who was also my maid of honor. His phone was going off in the middle of the night, and it was her. There were nude photos of her; explicit messages exchanged between both of them; they even hooked up the day before we got married. Since I called him home on it, he changed his Facebook relationship to single; he has been telling me this baby is not his, my best friend has been ignoring me, and I am at a loss. A week ago I was so happy, and now my world is shattered. How do I get through this?

609 Likes

You just have to keep your head up and keep going for your baby. The baby will feel the same stress you do so now you’ll have to find a way within yourself to control it. You’ll be alright. Yeah some days it’ll be hard but I mean really what’d you lose here? A dirty man and a fake friend. Look at what you’re gaining. Let him believe the baby isn’t his, that’s fine, at this point it’ll be better off without all the drama. You’ll be ok!! :slight_smile:

my heart hurts for you :broken_heart:

9 Likes

I am sorry. Document everything l. File for divorce. Have him do a paternity test.

18 Likes

One day at a time. Im so so sorry bc thats horrible.

2 Likes

Thinking you should learn to share.

10 Likes

I hope they both rot in hell. Maybe you should out them on facebook

24 Likes

Ok first that’s not your best friends let’s stop that. Two divorce. I’m sorry you have to go through this. It will get better. Just get out.

17 Likes

Move on from both of them! You deserve better

2 Likes

Get proof and post it everywhere because that dude is a piece of shit and deserves to be called the fuck out. Then divorce him and never talk to his dumb ass again.

Let her have him. Move on with your own life.

4 Likes

The good thing is your married to him and can take him for everything just as retribution & for your future child. I think this would be unforgivable but I’m not you. Look into your heart but it sounds like he’s already made the decision by denying your child and love.

50 Likes

You may be able to get it annulled. Then run as fast as you can! He’s gross!

14 Likes

File for an annulment

11 Likes

Holy fuck. They suck ass. Move on right away. Theres no need of that.

Divorce, then Annulment.
He married you under fraudulant pretenses.
Like, file Monday.
In some states you can go after her too. 🤷
And find a lawyer to draw up visitation & child support.
:pray: for you bc I know this won’t be easy.

15 Likes

Omg that’s terrible I’m so sorry that happen to u my heart breaks for u

1 Like

You’re married? Take that sorry bastard for everything he’s got then you and that baby move forward and live a happy life. On his dime.

Let your "best friend " have him. Obviously lose the “best” friend too. They deserve each other. Once a cheat always a cheat. Cut your losses and be the best momma to that little one in your tummy.

20 Likes

Look into getting an annulment. File through court for paternity & determine child support/visitation etc. pick yourself up, dust yourself off and be the best momma you can be! Things will fall back in place once you get re established on your own. Be glad this was found out soon and not after years.

26 Likes

You can probably file for annulment.

3 Likes

Pray for him! Stay strong. Thats your husband. Im not saying stay and tolerate that bc I wouldn’t either but I also don’t believe in divorce.

25 Likes

They deserve each other. And he will do the same thing to her. Move on and far away from them. It is the best thing you can do for you and your baby.

8 Likes

If you live in a state that does alienation of affection do it

5 Likes

Just move on and worry about what’s best for you. Karma is a bee-otch. :blush:

Put your trust in God and he will set you free

5 Likes

Not much of a friend. And you can do better with out him it will be hard not you can do it

1 Like

Consider yourself lucky … leave now

6 Likes

You deserve better. Take the blessing of your baby and get away from them BOTH. definitely not a friend and definitely not husband or even boyfriend material!

5 Likes

Leave his ass. Ur stronger then that. Let him have her.

File an annulment and leave.

7 Likes

I don’t know what anyone could say to make this better- * hugs *

It’s always astounding to me how disgusting people can be. I’d never talk to either of them again.

5 Likes

Dear, file for an annulment!!

5 Likes

That’s not your best friend for 1. For 2. You and the baby are way better off, I assure you.

3 Likes

Divorce, custody if need be, aaaannndddd CHILD SUPPORT. Make his life hell sweetie!

18 Likes

I’m so sorry that this happened to you but I agree with most above get a the marriage annulled and run. I know you’re probably already stressing over being alone with a baby on your own but you could do it and I would take his dirty a$$ for child support and whatever I could get from the loser.

I’m so sorry… I pray that you find peace, wisdom and strength for you and your baby.

1 Like

They so deserve each other! Pig and a Ho!

6 Likes

File for an annulment. I’m so sorry that this happened to you, but you’re so much better off without him, better to know now versus later.
He says your baby isn’t his? DNA test and child support then.
And as for her… well if it were me I’d beat that a$$, but that’s your call.
Again, I am so sorry. But you and your baby will be way better off, I promise.

File an annulment take all the evidence with you

18 Likes

I’m so sorry this has happened to you. Demand child and spousal support when you leave.

3 Likes

Move on, real happiness is awaiting you, this 2 will face karma eventually

1 Like

My cousin was in a similar situation with an army man he tried to go back to the army claims they never had sex and baby wasn’t his blah blah blah she got an annulment is now married years later with two beautiful kids

1 Like

I’m so sorry. That’s awful. :disappointed:

1 Like

Leave and take half of everything he’s got

5 Likes

I’d handle it like she did😂

5 Likes

I’d leave ,have the baby and never look back! He obviously doesn’t care about that baby either. You can do it hopefully you have family support and get therapy.

4 Likes

I hope you didn’t sign a prenup

2 Likes

Punch both of them straight in the nose… then divorce his ass, get all the alimony and find new friends.

Oh wow hun i am soooo hurt reading this. How awful of both of them. Especially so early on and you being pregnant. You do not deserve this. No one does. File annulment and get away. You and your baby will be fine it will take time as heartbreak always does but you will be completely fine in good time. Turn to your true friends and family. Xx
All the best with this

5 Likes

Annulment asap… And thats not your best friend… Best friends don’t do that. Sorry, dear… I been there… hugs …

7 Likes

Well you’re 3 seconds pregnant, so FIRST you decide if you want to be tied to someone for the rest of your life, who married you knowing what he had going with the chick standing next to you. THEN you hire a lawyer to discuss all the options in front of you. Please don’t handle the legal stuff yourself.

22 Likes

Annulment and love yourself and your baby. Definitely can have a paternity test done once the baby is born. So terrible. I’m sorry

1 Like

Cut all ties and move on

4 Likes

Get a damn annulment and tell your “best friend” how much a pos she is… F him… F her… Youve got this!

First thing you need to do is get a lawyer, and make sure you get child support.

4 Likes

Get a lawyer and move on. It’s going to be emotional but worth it in the end.

4 Likes

Decide if you want that baby, maybe beat her ass (Idk it helps), get a lawyer to make for the annulment and then find someone better. Thank your lucky stars you found out so soon.

Start with a divorce…

2 Likes

Keep your friends far from your relationships!!!

1 Like

File for an annulment

4 Likes

I’d first get a baseball bat…

12 Likes

Fuck him and take him to court for child support they will pay to have his dna tested

I week ago you were living a lie and now you’re at a crossroads. Accept the change. Walk away from both of them. They are toxic and not good for you. You have two choices. Put him on the birth certificate or don’t. You thought you were beginning a new life and you are, just not with the people that were holding you back. It’s disgusting to see neither of them take accountability for their actions. Walk away.

14 Likes

I’m so sorry this happened file for annulment then when the baby is born child support

2 Likes

Seriously? Get that sham of a marriage annauled asap. Your best friend isn’t a friend. You know you deserve better. Best you know the truth now. Take YOUR baby & never look back.

5 Likes

Wow. There’s something wrong with both of them. Disgusting. Cut them both off. Why did he get married?? I guess the first thing is to decide if you want to be tied to this piece of crap for the rest of your life. If you’re keeping the baby then go see a midwife and get some support. They can refer you to counselling services. Tell as many people as possible what’s happened and get as much support as possible

1 Like

Wow… just wow. First I’m sorry that happened to you, I really am no one deserves to be cheated on especially when it involves a close friend. Y’all need to figure everything out for that child’s sake. If he is denying the child get a paternity test and make him look like the fool he is. If he refuses take him to court. If he is going to lay down with you and make a child then do something so despicable he needs to be a man and take responsibility. Please don’t consider taking him back either when they don’t work out. He will do it again, and any new men keep away from your sister

1 Like

So sad prayers going up for you and your baby.

Take the baby and leave file for divorce before the baby is born if you decide to keep the baby but either way you need to leave him and find a new friend always get a lawyer!!!

1 Like

Annulment and get rid of the “friend”

2 Likes

First you get rid of the trash- divorce him and dump block her. That is some next level evil shit and karma will take care of them so try to move forward without them. Get yourself straight band cut him out of your life. Get your finances in order . get off of and block their social media crap because it’s all bull crap and they need to do what need to to somehow justify their actions. So next up is baby and what you are going to do and you don’t need him or his input . I would also seek out a therapist to make sure your ok. You just got screwed over and it is awful and you need to be ok for you and baby. It’s going hurt and be awful but you will be ok and happy again. You got this. Straighten your crown and go be amazing. You are stronger than you think. Good luck.

Divorce. Then after you hve the baby beat her ass and get him for child support

I’d get rid of them both and get the marriage annulment

2 Likes

You can annul the marriage since ots only been a week

You have to move on from them both. I know exactly how you feel, from my own experience years ago. What he has done to you, in time, he will do the same to her. And don’t worry, karma will find them both. Even though I know it’s painful, in the end the right man is waiting for you. Best of luck and sending prayers. :pray::heartpulse:

3 Likes

You pull up your big girl pants and say the H… with both of them Get it annul and move on.

1 Like

Just throw the whole man out. And the friend.

4 Likes

Just know that there are wayyy better guys and friends out there than that and it wouldn’t even take much to be better than that. I’m sorry this happened to you. It will get better.

1 Like

You and your baby deserve so much better than this. Divorce him, get child support and don’t look back. You will be just fine I’m sure of it.

3 Likes

Lawyerrrrrrr it up girl, take the house. Put him on child support. Get the dna court date ready. Slap him with court papers back to back. Alimony. Uffff

10 Likes

I don’t know about the state where you live, but I live in Florida and you can get out of the marriage very easily if it’s only a week after, I believe it’s called an annulment, This part is an edit, it is called an annulment and the marriage is basically void like it did it happen

Neither one of those people care about you! Get away from them both and raise your little blessing. They are toxic people. I’m so sorry this happened to you! Please know it’s not your fault!

Get an annulment, lose the friend, move on with your life, and when the baby is born get him for child support.

8 Likes

Dump both their sleazy asses and take your baby and live a good life.

1 Like

File for an annulment. Find a new man and a new best friend. Live a happy life with people that really love you. You deserve so much better.

2 Likes

First of all… fck that best friend. Who cares if she’s ignoring you?? If she was a true best friend, she wouldn’t have slept with your man!! Leave his ass. He doesn’t deserve you

Omg you already know what to do fckn LEAVE but then that would be to easy so I’m guna say stay and stick it out :joy:

1 Like

Run and don’t look back ps that isn’t your best friend for get her and never talk to her again !!!

1 Like

Get rid of both of them :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Well first she’s not your best friend.

Ps save all the messages and photos on her and him and use that in court for divorce you will get everything :raised_hands:t2::ok_hand:t2::clap:t2:

10 Likes

Annulment ASAP he will not change don’t forgive him

1 Like

First of all that’s not your BEST FRIEND ! THATS A WHOLE GROWN ASS SNAKE !

Anule the marriage and place him on child support

4 Likes

Annulment, find a new best friend.

5 Likes

Umm lawyer up and have sex with his best friend

3 Likes

I’m sorry this happened to you, sounds like they’re both idiots!

1 Like

Don’t let these 2 ruin your vision of life. You’re young and there’s better people for you out there. Focus on you and your baby, maybe even join a mommy group and meet some beautiful people. You’ll find love again, but you have to focus on what’s best for you both and it’s definitely not going to be to allow someone like this back in your life. Best of luck, you’ve got this. Also, just get child support. It’s a tough decision, I know but he brought that baby into this world and you were ready for a family when he was not. You and that baby deserve the help.

4 Likes