I found out my husband has been cheating with my best friend: Advice?

Try to come to terms with reality. It honestly could be worse. There may have been signs that you missed. Focus in healing. This is trauma. And how he reacted shows me he had no empathy for you or the baby he wants no responsibility. He’s a narcissist probably. Get him to take care of his financial responsibilities to you and the baby. Find at least one person you trust and a counselor and a divorce lawyer

3 Likes

Annulment is the only way. And that is no friend.

5 Likes

Throw the whole thing away! Best friend and husband! Bye

2 Likes

Your best friend wouldn’t hook up with your fiancé/husband

Who the hell BTW, willingly stands up in the wedding of the person they’re screwing?

Annul the marriage, and when the baby is born, file for child support

8 Likes

Screw that. Get revenge. Sleep with his best friend!

Annulment and child support

2 Likes

Your best friend is a mole and your husband is a piece of shit! Get rid of both of them from your life! Divorce and live happy ever after with just you and bubby

Most states are no fault states, enulment also is not recognized in several states, also divorce while pregnant can be challenging. I live in Indiana and all of the above scenarios will be an issue. I am very sorry you are going through this but remember to keep ur head up and know this situation and ur feelings is temporary. One day you will look back laughing at both of them. :100:

That’s messed up beyond belief. Get an annulment asap and like someone said, keep the messages and use them in court. You’ll get everything including child support

1 Like

Divorce him. Then see if you can sue her for helping him destroy your marriage…

11 Likes

File for divorce and get a dna test then place him on child support.

1 Like

wow I cant imagine… im so sorry. as many said annulment and the child support.

confid in his best man or someone else

Take his money then leave

Get the marriage annulled and when the baby is born file for child support and sole custody.

10 Likes

Move on and file child support if he’s.no turning back u find better.

Annulment, child support and alimony.

8 Likes

Go after that son-a-bitch for child support. Hang his ass.

Shit you kick them both to the curb. Make sure everyone knows what trash they both are and after the baby is born file child support on his ass. The court will make him do a paternity test. Then get you a new man

If I’ve learned one thing in all my years, it’s that your “girl friends” are the biggest back stabbers!!!
Watch your circle & who you bring into your life.
Now, you qualify for an annulment. Get one. After the baby is born, seek monetary support for the child. Visitation & support are two separate issues. Two separate court hearings. Good luck.
I know it’s hard & you’re hurt & scared & feel betrayed…don’t let this cause too much stress. You don’t want anything to happen to you or your unborn baby.
You can do this!! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I would get an emergency spousal support order put into place. Idk what state you are in but mine there’s no annulment and if you are pregnant you can’t divorce until the baby is born. You can have him ordered to pay spousal support and be out of the home until then. No way I’d ever be able to forgive this and I hope you saved or screen shotted your evidence. It’ll make your support a walk in the park

8 Likes

Omg hun, I’m so sorry for you. Prayers and love to you. Xoxoxo

I cannot imagine, and am so sorry that this is happening to you.

Also, I don’t think any of us would blame you if you “accidentally” hit him with your car while leaving his sorry ass.

He ia def not partner material I would take pics of all the messages and anual the marriage. And she was no friend at all. A true friend would not do that to you!! You are going to put your big girl panties on, and let him know you will see his ass in court and as for her she must be delusional if she thinks he wont do the exact same thing to her because he will…

One day at a time hun. Best to get out now. Not even worth trying to salvage anything

2 Likes

With friends like her you need no enemies. I would pick myself up dust off my butt. I would file for separation as well as spousal support and a DNA test to be done. After the baby is born I would go for my divorce as well as child support. Good luck and God bless.

1 Like

I wonder just how much of these Dear Abby problems are fake…always pregnant…but if it is true, sorry.

5 Likes

Hmu sis I do witchcraft. We’ll get both their asses :upside_down_face:

Too bad you did not find out before you got married, file for divorce and move on, make sure you add in a parenting plan, and if he does not think he is the father make sure you put he is financially responsible for any paternity testing he feels is necessary in the paperwork.

3 Likes

This hurts my heart reading this . I can’t even imagine .

9 Likes

Document EVERYTHING and get an annulment if you can!!! That supposed best friend is trash so no need to give her any title other than that.

7 Likes

Get a therapist and a lawyer. Find out how to dissolve your marriage, whether you can get an annulment. Make sure you have his social security number and file for custody and child support once the baby is born. Don’t count on him doing anything for the child. Him and the ex "best friend " are :wastebasket:.

15 Likes

what absolute cnts.
kick his ass… find her and kick her f
ckin ass too and let everyone know exactly what they have done to you … horrible bstards.
oh also go f
ck his dad :ok_hand:

Get rid of him now and let him have his whore make him support his baby never trust a girl friend around your husband

This whole thing makes me sick. Get to the courthouse ASAP and reverse that shit. What awful people.

Annulment &
Kick both thier asses to the curb if that B is sleeping with your man she is NOT your bestfriend shes a hoe.
And so is he .

Wow! I’m sorry… do what’s best for you and the baby. I’m sure you know what that is :heart:

Go see a lawyer! File a divorce - him saying it’s not his baby is cos his the one cheating an trying to blame you.
You don’t need him,once bubs born get a DNA test if u want him part of the babies life. If not I would do it on ur own.
Find someone that deserves u

5 Likes

Fuck both them. She wasnt your friend to begin with. Get a dna test prove him wrong n get that child support. Karma has a funny way of workin🙈. Go get some new dick.

Its not what you imagined for your life and I know this is hard but drop them both asap. You’ll be so much happier in the long run and this pain won’t last forever. That baby will end up being exactly what you needed! I promise its all going to be okay. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Not all states make you wait until after the baby is born to divorce. I am so sorry you are going through this. Maid of Honor is not your best friend and he is just mad he was finally caught. Your best friend doesn’t know what to say so she is saying nothing. In the mean time work on getting spousal support though I thought you had to be married for a certain of years. I hope you have family to help you. Again I am sorry. the slap in the face, I went through much the same,

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for what you’re going thru :purple_heart: prayers and hugs to you!

He got mad cause he got caught he wanted his cake and to eat it too! Man I would be making divorce arrangements ASAP!!! As the friend leave her where she at

4 Likes

i feel for u but get rid of them both as hard as it is

5 Likes

I would try to get the marriage annulled due to the circumstances and go on about your pregnancy alone and stress free. Once the baby is born get a DNA test and put his a** on child support and keep living your best life. Neither of them deserve you!!!

20 Likes

Kick him out. You and the baby deserve better. Even better I would put up all the messages and tag their families in it :woman_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

Divorce immediately and its completely your decision to keep your baby… personally I would not want to be tied down… even to a perfect child. It will cause more suffering having ties to him or none at all if he doesnt want to be in the picture it will be painful. You need to think about yourself right now. Good luck :yellow_heart: :exclamation:no hate either just my personal opinion :exclamation:

8 Likes

File for divorce and custody of the unborn child if that’s possible.

2 Likes

Him and the woman are evil. Turn to your family or someone you can truly trust.

2 Likes

That evil woman is not a friend you should have put her on blast what kind of evil witch she is!!! Move out and don’t think twice if you share an account take 1/2 and run.

3 Likes

Only a week in the marriage, get it annulled, wait til the baby is born and get DNA test done since he is denying it belonging to him and make him pay for it and rake his ass over the coals once you prove it is his! So sorry your new husband and “best friend” turned out to be complete POS’s!! You deserve better!

1 Like

Correction: FORMER BEST FRIEND

Absolutely absurd, that this woman knew you were getting married. She carried on an affair with your fiance/husband. A REAL BFF would’ve told him if he made advance towards her, she would tell you.

4 Likes

Get rid of those worthless people, file for divorce/annulment right away…you and your kiddo deserve much more than those two who deserve each other. You are one strong momma and you will get through it, I went through both pregnancies alone and unfortunately my ex husband doesn’t even know or want to know who they are …butbit is his loss …thoughts and prayers to you. Don’t settle for their lies and deception anymore!

1 Like

Annulment and child support/full custody!!!
And please update us. Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Annulment immediately and since he doesn’t think the child is his …leave and start better life for you and baby…as for your bestie she’s no friend…friends don’t do that to other friends

8 Likes

One word. Annulment.
Two words. F*ck them.

11 Likes

Definitely try and get the marriage annulled if you can. And take out the trash…you dont deserve what they have done to you. Definitely get a paternity test after the baby is born so he can be held responsible. My heart & prayers go out to you. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Blast them on FB and child support his cheating ass. 18 years of child support ain’t no joke.

The worst thing would be if you decided to stay with him. PS…she is not your BFF, never was.

3 Likes

Better to find out now! Why did he even go through with the wedding??? Sorry for ur troubles.

5 Likes

Those two are trash. They deserve each other. You do what you got to do. You and your baby come first!

5 Likes

Annulment, pray and get out with your child. You deserve so much better! Put the bastard on child support too and have him sign his rights over since he say it’s not his.

Get an annulment. Then child support when the child is born.

10 Likes

You have your baby that will save you and love you unconditionally. Everything happens for a reason, it will strengthen you, even though it feels like your world is ending. Hang in there and take it day by day, you will get through this.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry!! I can’t imagine what you are going through, and all this while being pregnant.
But whatever you do, don’t stay with that POS.
You will be much better off away from them.
You might not see it now, but a year from today you will look back, while holding your baby, and you will see that you deserved so much better.
Take him to court for child support, you don’t have to raise this baby alone.
Take everything that legally is yours. Half of his ass belongs to you!!

Man I’d be fighting them both thats insane!! I am so so sorry you are going through this!!:broken_heart:

Divorce him, ban him from the delivery room and set up custody. Hell, say you cheated and don’t put his name on baby’s birth certificate

18 Likes

Don’t want a father like that raising a baby anyway and that person was never your best friend- a true best friend wouldn’t ever do that. Annulment, child support payments that are court ordered (and DNA test to prove it and set it in stone) and then I’d push for full custody too if you can. If he refuses to pay they will garnish wages if court ordered (where I live anyway). You’ll find someone amazing that will love you and your baby unlike the trash that took itself out.

11 Likes

Annulment. Take your baby and start over. And screw that heifer who called herself your friend. It’s not an easy road ahead, but I promise you, being a single mother is much easier than dealing with that for a baby daddy. I speak from experience here. Good luck to you

Narc behavior. Take what you can and run

3 Likes

Honestly id stab his ass not even kidding knowinly messing around and still married you hes a joke of a man and shes a back stabbing hoe you are better off without either of them.

Divorce and live your life

1 Like

Divorce him before your child is born or he will have 100% legal rights and if he’s this much of an asshole he may use your child against you. Cut them both off, she is not a friend!!

1 Like

How old are you? IM sorry but if you are an adult you should know the answer to that question. Plus you do NOT have to have a man to raise a child, especially one of his integrity. Run dont look back…

6 Likes

Oh Lord just go.Be a grown up and leave

2 Likes

In some states you can take the woman to court for breaking up a narriage, sue her and divorce him imnediately get court ordered child support dont listen to his lies. Once a cheater always a cheater.

10 Likes

Get to the court house and have your marriage annulled, nail his ass to the wall with everything

What you do is realize you are FREEEEEEEE!!! That “best friend” did you a favour and saved you years of his bullshit. Get excited girl, your life is about to get amazing. :woman_superhero::heart:

Get a lawyer and have the marriage annulled now. Now.

10 Likes

RUN file divorce and when baby is born for custody and support and your friends a you knoe what

1. She’s not your friend… she’s garbage. I would no longer try to contact her. Her energy is bad for you and your baby.

2. I would talk to an attorney and find out what your options are.

3. I would kick his worthless ass out of your house.

So sorry this is happening to you :frowning:

If you spent a lot on the wedding I’d see if you can make him pay you back fir all of it. What a scumbag!!! Why he bothered to go through with the wedding I don’t know. You deserve WAY, WAY better in both a friend and a husband.

Surround yourself with loving and supportive people to get you through. You must feel shell-shocked, but pull yourself together so you can take action. Get statements from all your bank accounts and other assets IMMEDIATELY so he can’t hide money from you.

Talk to a lawyer and any religious institution representative if you had a religious ceremony as to your options. Talk to a social worker and visit a women’s center. This one in Northern Virginia has some good info: thewomenscenter.org.

Is a divorce or annulment better for you (or maybe one is civil and one is religious)? Decide if you want to put him on the birth certificate or not, whether you want to have him renounce his rights so you never have to deal with him again, or if you want to order that paternity test and get child support but might have to share custody. Do your research. Find out if you leave the marital home if that would constitute abandonment. Make him leave unless you can leave him with the whole lease or mortgage to pay.

You get half of all joint assets, but if it’s only his name on the car/house/bank account/investments and he came to the marriage with them, they may not be counted as a marital asset. Check with your lawyer. Not sure if you can get $$ for pain and suffering, but you deserve it. I usually don’t recommend being a-holes because then the lawyers get all the money, but I really want to soak this bastard for all he’s worth.

As for your “friend,” he will leave her too if he’s not already got a side piece for his side piece! Get tested for STDs and no more sex with him. You can do WAY better in the friend department too.

Find an old or new friend or wonderful family member who will be your birth partner and bring joy to your life. It sounds like you kind of dodged a bullet. You don’t have to spend years with a lying, cheating jackass.

We’re all behind you and rooting for you. Raise your baby to be a wonderful person and you can always use your soon-to-be ex as a bad example. And congratulations mama! Hope your pregnancy is wonderful and full of joy without this albatross. :hugs::kissing_heart:

What in the actual high school bullshit is this?! Lol get an annulment ASAP and then get a paternity test and get that mother fucker for some child support. and hmmm best friend?! Idk what kind of friends you have but my best friend would never do such a fucking thing! Jesus

Start with NOT calling that whore your “best friend”… cut all ties and don’t look back. Those are horrible people.

By his attitude ,all I can say is he does’nt feel sorry and does’nt want to admit he is wrong.Leave him,he will never change.He’s behaviour says it all.

Give them both the boot :boot:out of your life and never look back. So sorry

4 Likes

Sorry you’re going through this, this is terrible. You’ll make it through, you’re probably a lot stronger than you feel right now! I would lean on all the support you do have rather than focusing on what’s gone. None of it is your fault. I’d be reluctant to put him on the birth certificate or keep him updated - but that’s just me. You need to look after yourself and your baby, that’s your priority. No one else. Good luck, you got this! :two_hearts:

Stay single for at least nine months. Do not say anything bad about him. Get him to sign the baby over to you and get a divorce and love yourself. You deserve to be happy as well. And as long as you stay positive karma will conquer his life. It’s not necessary to take him for everything or even try to because that just makes you look bad and then he can say you were a b)&:&ch. and that the kid was a manipulation tactic for control only. Your a great mom and a beautiful person don’t let this change you.

1 Like

If you want to have the baby have it, but that’s enough evidence he’s trash. Be selfish and get out… Also you can have a baby anytime, you can have an abortion if that’s what you want. A pregnancy in your situation is going to be tough, a therapist can help you with all of this though process. No matter what’s your choice… Choose yourself💞

4 Likes

I see you made a few typos. You mean your soon to be ex husband and your ex best friend. Oh yeah and since all of a sudden the baby isn’t his take his ass to court and get a paternity test then go for child support. And since the marriage is only a week old you can go get an annulment right away and there should be no problems.

What on earth is wrong with people. What a horrible situation you’re in. Kick him to the curb!!! And her!

5 Likes

Don’t put him on birth certificate after baby is born file divorce! *deff consult with lawyer

I’m so sorry this happened to you!!! People are so shitty no matter what you do. I don’t know the right words to say but hope you heal fast and don’t be sad too long.

Well you can allotment. As it’s been a week of marriage with an on going affair prior to it. After that just walk away. Dont put his name on birth certificate.

2 Likes

First of all that’s not ur best friend

6 Likes

The best thing you can do is let her have him. She did you a favor by showing you who he really is…make sure to tell her to enjoy the view because KARMA is a bitch and what goes around comes around.

No sugar coating, but It’s going to be hard! Really hard! So get rid of them both now and start rebuilding yourself. Focus on you! He’s no longer your problem, don’t give either of them any of you time, not even to hear them out. Don’t put him on the birth cert. Stay strong! You’ve got this!!!

5 Likes

You get through it by letting them have eachother!
Good fucking ridens, your better off without both of them!

Annulment. Like asap. Ditch them both. A real best friend wouldn’t be messing with your significant other.

9 Likes

See if you can get an annulment and run

2 Likes