I found out my husband has been cheating with my best friend: Advice?

You need a new husband and a new best friend. This the ultimate betrayal from people you trusted. Divorce.
I’m a second… sometimes 3rd chance giver but not in this.

8 Likes

Also you’ll be surprised how much better you feel once they aren’t in your life.

3 Likes

Make moves to leave him NOW. Don’t wait. And Unfriend the girl.

Don’t let either of them talk you out of separating yourself from them. This will also help you de-stress and keep your mind on happy baby thoughts.

2 Likes

Omg. What an absolute mind f%$k. Let him have what he wants. Leave and don’t look back. Your friend is not your friend but hopefully you know that already. Let neither hold a place in your mind. Get a lawyer sorted make sure you do what’s needed to keep yourself and baby safe and move on. Good luck :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m so so sorry you’re going through this, I literally couldn’t imagine. But even though you don’t know me, I’m here if you want to talk to someone. I’m sure you’re a strong person and you’ll move past this one day!

1 Like

So so sorry you have to go thru this hurt. It’s breaking what ur own bestie and husband can do. Those 2 Neanderthals can go shack up somewhere. You are better off without that sort of ppl around you. Your baby is a blessing who will help focus on what’s important. Don’t waste your time on what happened, why they did this, how can they betray you. You won’t get answers but heartache. Be grateful you found out now while young, while ur child can grow up in a positive place with love. Move forward and build your life with ppl who love you

2 Likes

She is not your best friend and neither is he

Your baby is a blessing regardless of the situation. Sorry this happened :pensive: Your “friend” is gross and so is your soon to be ex husband. They can have each other. If he’s content on the baby not being his have him sign over his rights while he has that mindset. There’s nothing worse than someone like him going after custody out of spite.

7 Likes

Fuck I hate people. You poor thing. Take care of you and surround yourself with real friends

I know it doesn’t seem like it right now, but you’ll get though this! One day it will all feel like just a bad dream a way to get that wonderful baby in your womb :heart: You absolutely will get though this!

First of all sleep with his best friend or dad… kidding​:blush::blush: … if he thinks the child u are carrying isn’t his. Then block them both out of your life. I know it will be hard but the less u see of them the better off you’ll be…focus on making yourself better for your child. After the baby is born do a paternity test to prove to the idiot that the child is his and then fight for full custody & in time you’ll get over this awful heart broke and you’ll find someone who will be your happy ever after!! Just keep faith and try your best to move on. I know it’s easier said Then done but you can do this!!!

4 Likes

My personal opinion is to look into ur heart and do whats best for u and that BEAUTIFUL baby ur carrying!!!
Right now ur upset, devastated, crushed, confused ect. DONT DO ANYTHING IRRATIONAL…
I PERSONALLY THINK U NEED TO STOP TRYING TO TALK TO UR “BEST FRIEND” best friends don’t do this to u. She WASNT a TRUE FRIEND…
NOW the issue with ur husband there is more to this than we know… How long were u all together before u got married?
Has he cheated before?
Did you both want children?
When u were dating/engaged did u fight and argue more than normal?
Did ur SO seem distracted or distant more recently?
DO U WANT TO STAY MARRIED? AND IF SO THE BIGGER QUESTION CAN U FORGIVE AND MOVE PAST THE CHEATING AND BUILD THE TRUST BACK?
If that is what u want to do then i would suggest going to counseling and therapy WITH AND WITHOUT URn HUSBAND… Even if it doesnt work out between u both counseling and therapy will be helpful…
I know right now you are hurting BUT PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LOVING STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO IS KIND AND CARING. AND YOU ARE ALSO MAKING/CARING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AND THAT IS AMAZING IN ITSELF!!! THAT RIGHT THERE MAKES YOU SO MUCH STRONGER THAN ANY MAN OUT THERE!!! (just saying) :wink:

Leave him and seek legal advice, if you can I would not have his name on the birth certificate, he doesnt deserve a child with you and you dont owe him anything.

So sorry you have had to experience this, please seek counseling too if your not coping

6 Likes

Get rid of the bestfriend if she can say and do these things to you shes no good then get a paternity test dna doesn’t lie people do he can’t deny then go to your own family for support take your time day by day then decide what you want to do

1 Like

Get rid of the both of them and never look back

6 Likes

First of all stop calling them your husband and best friend, they are your ex and “skank” from now on

15 Likes

Nsungwe Feza Ngulube

1 Like

This is life the universe avoiding you a life of unhappiness. May not seem like it now but it is.

11 Likes

Honestly, I’m so petty I would make sure even knew about it, I’d shame them, and then I’d move on and never look back. It’s hard but try use your pain as motivation to succeed and rise from this to show them you are stronger

5 Likes

You dont need him he will do it again and best friend sounds to me its been going on a while

1 Like

Get an annulment, pack his bags and send him on his way. She’s welcome to have him! Get advice on payments for the child and take him to court if need be. He’s denying the baby because he’s hoping to have no ties to you so he doesn’t have to stick around. Tough shit!! Yes it’ll hurt like hell but get angry and determined. Rise above them as they clearly don’t respect you enough to deserve your friendship, loyalty or feelings. You can do this

This is MAMAS UNCUT!! :100: MY UNCUT RESPONSE -“SPEND ALL HIS MONEY, BLEACH ALL HIS CLOTHES! Get that DIVORCE && LET THAT MUTHA FUCKA GO &&KARMA WILL GET HIM
TO THE FULLEST” :joy::joy:
My positive response - you can’t make anyone stay that doesn’t want to and you cant make anyone happy that doesn’t wanna be happy. Let them both go! God brought these things to your attention for a reason!!! TRUST YOUR GUT!!! Everything happens for a reason :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Time
To find you a real HUSBAND WHO KNOWS WHAT THOSE DAYM VOWS MEAN ! I wish you the best!! WIPE THOSE TEARS AND FIX THAT CROWN AND POST A PIC OF YOU LIKE A BOSS AND GIVE NO FUCKS :grin::sparkling_heart::princess:

omg that is the lowest of the low what a shitty thing they have done to u im so sorry run n never look back

I’d take his crap and leave

Don’t try to reach out to the girl. She isn’t a friend she is a girl you use to talk to that one time who slept with your ex husband. File for a divorce and go after child support. He wants to question paternity then he can pay for the test. You can go through social services to get child support before the divorce is final. They will do all the work. Cut off contact with dad unless it’s about the baby and let him know that y’all are getting a divorce. If you have other friends and family nearby spend lots of time with them. Get rid of anything you can that reminds you of your ex and the other woman. If he tries to talk to you about other stuff… don’t respond or just keep saying in a text that unless it’s about the divorce or baby leave me alone. If he still keeps on, block him for a day or two. Say anything important in a text because anything in writing can be used as evidence in court.

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry. I have to agree with other people you’re going to have to get rid of both of them and the marriage. As hard as it will be. Get rid of her right away stop talking to her immediately. As far as he goes get an annulment and as soon as the baby is born get full custody and apply for child support. That woman was no friend to you. Your best friend would never sleep with your husband. This woman is a snake. And your husband I don’t even have words for what he is. He should never have married you if he was sleeping with someone else let alone your best friend

5 Likes

You raise your middle finger to the both of them and let them feel how betrayed and pissed off you are.
Take him to court, divorce, get alimony, get all your ducks in a row for fam court- def get attorney, write the “best friend” tf off, and raise that baby to be a good human.
It’s going to be hard n hurt but they deserve each other and you deserve so much more.

4 Likes

Time is the only way. Also because of such betral I’d get a therapist so you have some one to talk to. If you have family I would lean on them. I’m so sorry this happened to you. Time hun and let your feelings out feel them so you don’t bury them. Don’t let this ruin you let it cause growth.

2 Likes

You don’t. Get an annulment and leave him.

10 Likes

If he’s been cheating with your best friend… then, she is not your best friend… and he is a piece of shit! #SorryNotSorry

Omfg there both POS OF A HUMAN BEING. Shame on her and him. That’s no bestfriend she is a homewrecker. I would get down to court house asap file for divorce and as soon baby born file for sole custody and half everything this pos owens. Child support, anything that is in his name. Do not put his name on birth certificate. It sounds like pos don’t want nothing to do with baby. If you have house kick his ass to the curb. That’s no real man nor is she bestfriend. Write both of them off. Good luck momma. Congrats. No matter what you are going to be the best momma to your baby and love him or her no matter what.

Get rid of both and run for hills

1 Like

The worst thing to do is to stay together for the sake of the baby. If anything, give this baby a better chance in life as you both deserve. Sty strong. Stand your ground. Self love. Focus the love fully on you and your baby.

4 Likes

Leave now because it will not stop. Trust me I’m telling you the truth. Once a cheater always a cheater.

4 Likes

You hold your head high get out of the marriage through divorce or annulment delete the former best friends number and find better people to put in yours and your baby’s life.

7 Likes

Take a few days to process you’re feelings, cry, maorn, be hurt then get up stop contacting you’re husband and best friend. Go the get you a divorce lawyer, print out all the proof of cheating and the proof that you’re husband is denying your unborn child and explain your situation file for a divorce full physical,legal, educational and medical custody of your unborn child(which you can do) child support and move forward with your life for the sake of your unborn child.

4 Likes

Don’t bother with either of them hun…Leave him… start thinking about yourself and your unborn baby,the stress of it all isn’t good for you…
If he is happy to deny that the baby is his than don’t worry,raise that bubba yourself…Do you have family support (mum,dad ECT)?
You are stronger than you think you are…

1 Like

Bake them both a nice shit pie like Minnie did in “The Help.” Honestly, leave and try to heal and move on. That’s a beyond horrible thing to do to someone and neither of them deserve any kind of relationship with you.

Count your blessings. The baby “isn’t” his and move on. You can do bad all by yourself. You don’t need help. They can have each other. Garbage people with trash morals. Let her deal with that shit. Pack up your shit get an annulment and I promise, the next man who comes and gets to keep you, you’ll be able to see and appreciate in a whole different way. And you’ll love him more watching him love a child that is fatherless.

Just get over it. People are gonna come and go. Yes it sucks and it hurts but the only thing you can do is move on. And he obviously didn’t care about you in the first place. Should this wedding even have happened? There’s a question

2 Likes

My ex husband did this exact thing I’m lost for words as it is not easy but your best bit is to push forward for u and baby

Divorce and annulment.

2 Likes

Get a divorce first and an annulment. Ditch the so called “best friend”. Take care of yourself and the baby. Things will get better. I know it hurts like hell right now but just make yourself your top priority and the baby will be your greatest blessing out of all of it. Hold your head up and be strong!

2 Likes

So my husband was cheating on me with my best friend and left me when I was 6 months pregnant with our third. Before my baby had turned 2 months they were already expecting. So I’ve been where you’ve been. Although you cannot see it right now, or maybe for a while, this is the best thing for you. The trash took itself out. That’s not a friend and he’s not a husband and you deserve so much more! In my case, I am remarried to my ex best friends ex Husband. #upgrade I couldn’t be any happier. He is amazing. My whole divorce was the biggest blessing in disguise. I learned a lot from it. And I’m so much happier than I ever was with my ex. I never had the courage to leave, and I was left in the worst way possible but it was the kick I needed to wake up and stop being naive and stand up for myself.

1 Like

Go run leave the garbage behind you

Run from both of them !

I’d be filing for an annulment. Fuck him and her :roll_eyes: id take that baby and disappear, unless you don’t want to be tied to him in any way, there’s other options.

Focus on your baby :baby: f him f her take the garbage to the curb

2 Likes

By putting yourself first and think of your child. One step at a time. You are better off without them and wait till karma hits them which it will cause commitment means noithing to them and they will both play up on each other sooner or later and if hubby comes crawling back I would just laugh in his face and slam the door in his face

1 Like

That “best friend” was truly never your friend. And he has zero respect for you. Focus and do what is best for you. So sorry your heart is hurting at this level. :blue_heart:

Dig a hole in the back yard…

1 Like

Kick them both to the curb and don’t look back

2 Likes

You kick his ass to the curb immediately and you tell that “friend” of yours what a p.o.s she is and you move on. You get DNA test and you take him to court and get every penny you can from his ass… fuck them both.

Get a divorce, and move on be strong for your baby. What horrible friend to do that to you but he is trash too and they deserve each other

Leave those garbage behind and focus on the little life that is growing in you. You may feel depressed right now but the day you hold that baby you would be the happiest person on earth. You baby needs all the love and happiness right now to grow healthy :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Sorry but he’s a pig & so is she. So sorry you were in the middle. Get an annulment & restart your life for the better. If they will do this to you they will do it again. What goes around comes around. Best wishes for you & YOUR baby.

1 Like

mix a lot of cayenne with water, make sure it is all dissolved. If he still has shoes at your house, spray the insides really good (sneakers are the best). Then when his feet start to sweat…:volcano:fire

9 Likes

First off, I’m sorry this happened to you. I understand your pain and I’m gonna be real. Have a tattoo that means “you must face setbacks in order to move forward toward better things.” This sucks, no doubt about it, but don’t forget to move forward. Leave him and her behind and concentrate on taking care of yourself and the baby. This will damage you, not going to lie. Anyone you are going to be with from now on is going to have to deal with your struggles. You will be anxious and suspicious of everything. But take your time and find someone that understands that you were hurt and can’t really help it; someone that will love your child like their own. They are out there. And remember, there are always people out there that have gone through it - reach out to them

2 Likes

Kick them both to the curb, it hurts now but it will get better

1 Like

Hire a hit man… they both deserve it!!! :rage:
U poor soul… to do that to someone is beyond low…
They deserve each other… both are gutter rats that don’t deserve decent human beings… one day I sm sure u will look back and realise u are better off without that kind of toxic poison in ur life … I wish I could wave a magic wand and take away the pain of people like u that don’t deserve it… and put it on the scum that have done the damage… I hope and pray u get the love u deserve. I hope his next BJ is by a shark… and her next :poop: is a pineapple … please take care of urself x

2 Likes

Tell them you hope they’re happy together … get a paternity test, sue him for divorce & take half of your joint assets, hopefully get alimony, & definitely get child support. He needs to learn that if you play, you pay. It’s not about revenge. It’s about him taking responsibility for his actions. He has altered your life, and that baby’s life, forever. It’s a tough thing to go through emotionally, but you need to look out for you and your baby’s future. He promised to be your partner through life when he married you. Marriage is a contract. He knowingly broke that contract before he ever signed it, and he still signed it. Your responsibility is to take care of you so that you can take care of your baby.

12 Likes

Please dontake them backt

1 Like

That’s not a friend. Get an annulment. And go after him when that baby is born.

5 Likes

Shit man . What a disgusting piece of poop. Get divorced . And I hope you have proof of his infidelity.

You’ve only been married a week, you can get it annulled

3 Likes

Take his ass to court and make him pay !!!

This actually happened to my daughter. Her maid of honor did not show up for the wedding. When my daughter found out a week later, she left her husband.

2 Likes

Shit get an annulment you have all the proof too

Time to pack up walk away and never look back

3 Likes

First of all, I would write both of them off, forever. Any friend that would ever do that to you especially the night before your wedding, was never a friend at all. Second, as far as him Saying the baby isn’t his, prove him wrong when the baby is born. And then take him for every penny you can get from him. I’m so sorry for the way he and you’re supposed best friend have done you. Sending you a prayer.

6 Likes

And Child Support Enforcement.

1 Like

Get rid of both of them and go on with your life and find real friends

Get a marriage annulment

Strength :pray:
Get ouT now
And don’t look back
You got thiS :+1:
Move forward
Don’t let these losers bring you down or hold you back
Positive energy

2 Likes

Get an annulment, kick him out and change the locks, once the baby is born file for full custody and child support. Get away from them asap. You do not need that in your life. I’m so sorry you are going through this.

5 Likes

Wtf !!! I’m speechless

3 Likes

My daughter’s best friend did not attend her wedding. They made up a couple of years later. Fast forward 18 years, come to find out her best friend has been her husband’s side piece for 17 years.

2 Likes

Trust me when I say this is a blessing, you will be happy with your baby and to the two idiots who are completely the worst humans on earth, toss them aside and say you don’t need them; hell you are way better then them. If you need a new best friend I’m here :heart: it’s going to suck, hurt and sting like hell right now but you can not change cheaters or lying best friends anyone who does that to you is not husband material or your best friend. So trust me when I say move, move on even no it will hurt, move forward, get an enullment for your marriage, and if he doesn’t want to be the father then let him walk away but show him you can do this on your own without him, that he’s a coward and your so called best friend is just a Wh*re. You are so loved and you didn’t do anything wrong or deserve this at all! If you need someone to talk to I am here

5 Likes

You get a new husband and a new best friend. Cause those sorry excuses for humans clearly do not care about you.

4 Likes

Have the marriage annulled.

1 Like

Annulment for SURE. I’m so sorry that this is happening to you :blue_heart: this makes me so so sad and first, I’m sending you all the hugs. If he could lie and do that to you, he doesn’t deserve you OR your precious baby. File for custody and child support and NEVER look back

1 Like

Through away the whole husband, POS #1, and so called best friend, POS #2

Get an annulment ASAP!!

What a freaking scumbag. I’m so sorry you are going through this :slightly_frowning_face:get and stay tf away from both of them. Literally drop off the face of the earth when it comes to these two. They deserve your absence. He WILL come crawling back. Leave now and block his disgusting ass girl

Just keep swimming. You will move on because you can not stay still.
Your people suck. Get new ones.

1 Like

Girl cut your losses and run there is no recovering this

5 Likes

File for divorce and move on. There’s no turning back on this.

4 Likes

Time to stop calling her your “best friend”
She’s no friend… And your husband is not worth it… He sounds like a real dick… I know this is really painful and hard ( I’ve been through heartbreak and divorce) but it is time to think about yourself and your kid… Don’t say anything else to him… Don’t confront him or anything… Lawyer up and look for family support in the meantime… Also look into therapy trust me it makes a world of difference…

5 Likes

I’m so sorry. She’s was never your friend in the 1st place. And he’s a coward and a cynic for even marrying you while his mistress stood next to you. Both of them are pieces of shit. Go ahead and grieve that loss, but after you’re doing hurting send them to F*** themselves. You are too good for them. They definitely do not deserve you in their lives. In years to come they’ll be blowing up your phone with “I’m sorry’s,” F them!

Get an annulment. Put your baby first.

3 Likes

Wow. Run. They are both toxic for you and you need to run far away from them.

1 Like

So sorry. Karma will catch up with them!

1 Like

First I would like to say I am sssssooooo sorry this has happened to you.! Honey the best thing you can do is file for an annulment/ divorce. I know that is very hard to hear and not what you expected at all but if he cheated before his wedding he will again and again… as for you and baby it’s best to get out now. He made his choice now it’s time for you to make a choice. As for the “best friend” karma is a bitch and she will get hers.

They are just plain rotten human beings! File for divorce and make sure you get child support and half of his assets. This was so not right!

3 Likes

Hunny I don’t know you but what I do know is that YOU are definitely the better person in this messed up deal and I have complete faith in you that you can, AND WILL, pick up the pieces and recover from this. You and your baby are so much better off without BOTH of them. I obviously don’t know them either but I’d be willing to bet good money that they are super selfish, childish losers with a capital L. I know it’s horribly difficult to see this now but once you do pick up the pieces of your broken heart, you will realize that you and your baby are so much better off without either of them lurking in your lives. I am so sorry that this happened to you and I truly wish you the best of luck.
To your husband and the poor excuse of a “friend”…may their crotch be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels and may their arms be too short to scratch.

First of all I’m so sorry to hear this but it reality there’s no true friends in this cold world you have to be very alert :rotating_light: nowadays you can’t trust anyone my personal advice to you is to move on and remember what goes around comes around sometimes you have to be strong and say to yourself I can do this i guarantee to you his going to regret everything he has done to you but soon it will be to late,hang in there and I wish nothing but the best and good luck to you :pray:

Don’t put his name on the birth certificate, I agree with the annulment. At least you found out now and not after two more kids…sorry, just trying to find a positive side, I’m so sorry for what you are going through.

1 Like

File an annulment and leave. You got something better than any man to live for now!

1 Like

I believe when you break an empaths heart, karma is worse. They will get theirs, meanwhile, do what you love doing, pamper yourself, and show love to yourself and baby.

Put them both on blast on your local social media groups. The only thing that’ll work for revenge. And in fact you’re just stating facts of a situation they put you in. You didn’t do this. I’d definitely pull out ALLLL the pettiness and blast what they’ve done all over the internet. Yep. Do NOT be a pushover any longer. They will hate you but also secretly respect you for being your own defender.

4 Likes