I found out my husband has been cheating with my best friend: Advice?

Wait let me stop you right there. SHE IS NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND!!

Take him for everything he has :hugs: Get as much proof as you can! Save it all!

And Blast the cheating shit bags all over social media so they can be publicly shamed.

If you need help girl DM me!! Also congratulations on your bundle of joy! If you ever need a friend Iā€™m here for you girl! :purple_heart:

File for divorce and yet her out of your life

Whatever you do, donā€™t get back with him when he comes crawling back

3 Likes

Im sending u a hug! First of all, if u have any family u can call on, call them now. U need to have family surround u right now and love u, because u need a safe place to stay in until u get back on your feet. File for a divorce, child support, food stamps, the whole thing and put them in your rear view mirror
Hes a loser. He did u and your baby an emmense favor by showing u his real true self in such a short time!! He could have brought u so much more heartache! Imagine if u had not discovered who he really was so soon! He has blessed u. U have been spared a lot of pain. Possibly years and years worth. Theres a good guy out there for u. Keep on going!

1 Like

Cut your losses with both of them and get a divorce you can make a new life for you and the baby

3 Likes

Run as fast as you can away from this trash both of them,their days together are short and donā€™t you dare take his nasty ass back.

Leave them both aloneā€¦ that is so messed up neither one of them respected you

1 Like

I donā€™t even know what to say to this except Iā€™m so sorry!! Literally reading this and my heart is breaking for you. All I do know is his ass needs to go and that girl was never your best friendā€¦ Iā€™m so sorry!

You get over it with dignity and grace. Get the marriage annulled and take him to the cleaners. Hire a lawyer and get child support and take away his income the judge will give you at least half keep the house and vehicle for you and your child and move on. He is definitely not worth your tears.

4 Likes

Not my business but seems he is a real playboy what is the sense of trying to make it work if he is already having affairs??

2 Likes

One day at a time my dear! Pick up the pieces and go on without him. He is attacking you because he feels guilty.

2 Likes

Depending on your state, paternity tests donā€™t matter. In my state, heā€™s your husband, that makes the baby his. :woman_shrugging: Crazy but true!

Either way, I would take him to the cleaners honey! Take your half of everything and forget them both. You AND your baby deserve better!!!

5 Likes

Get your marriage annulled

4 Likes

All I can say is Iā€™m so sorry this happened to you

3 Likes

With a good attorney!! Get out now, cut both from your life, and never look back! If possible have your attorney insist on him relinquishing all paternal rights as part of your divorce agreement! It will be better for you and your child not to have to deal with himā€¦EVER!!

5 Likes

Get out of the problem and get rid of him your better off alone with your child

1 Like

Get rid of both of themšŸ˜­

1 Like

He has become a bully towards you because he knows that he is in the wrong and like most people caught doing the wrong thing doā€¦ his best method of defence is to attack you verbally so that you will go on the defensive and stop attacking him.
Donā€™t let them get away with it. They are both SCUM!!!. You deserve so much more than this and I am so sorry that you had to find out like this and that this has happened to you. You are a far superior person than either of those two put together.
When your now ā€œex-husband to beā€ starts in on you just tell him to his face that ā€œyouā€™ll discuss that issue later, for now your issue is his cheating on you, before and obviously afterā€¦!?ā€ And just keep repeating that until he stops changing the subject and finally either answers your questions or walks out because he doesnā€™t have an answer that he is prepared to talk about yet.
Please donā€™t even think of taking him back because when you caught him out and confronted him he didnā€™t even apologise to you. He became defensive, put you and your baby down and verbally abused you. That man is definitely going to continue cheating on you with other ladies throughout your married life if you stay with him. You and your child deserve so much more. Tell your family and friends what they both didā€¦ itā€™s their shame, not yours. Life will work out for you. Big hugs

Hold on to God. Heā€™s all that can help. My husband and best friend done me one step bigger than that and I made it. You can pm me if you need to talk. I made it so can you. We are strong women.

Can you file for an annulment

1 Like

Take all the door knobs in the house and leave :rofl: bye you deserve better.

You deserve better, your baby deserves betterā€¦ Leave them both behind and donā€™t look back

2 Likes

Get rid of him and be happy u found so soon. Make him pay child support see a lawyer before he does. Sorry Sweetie but best advice I can give you especially the see a Lawyer before he does so you are filing first!

5 Likes

Sorry and cry for 30 seconds. Good no pity party is supposed to last longer than 30 seconds. Get a lawyer take him to the cleaners. The baby is yours. Take care of yourself and the baby. Bye. Love you. Youā€™ll be alright by 6 oā€™clock this evening.

I hate to be this person but i been through something similar. all i Can say is BEAT HER ASS. youā€™ll feel much better after :joy:

Did u ever think for a second your best friend could have lied to him and said its not his child to get him! Maybe she saw how good he looks after you! And thought maybe she could have him for her self! Just prove to him the baby is his!

2 Likes

I donā€™t know who this is or who are you ! But my love :heart::pray: it took all this to prove to you that they wore fake the whole time and the most closest to you are the ones that will hurt you ! Plz take that as a good thing to get rid of them now then later on wen you would have kids and battle over them in court ā€¦ leave him and leave her i know there is someone out there for everyone just because one is the love of your life doesnā€™t meant someone else can give you the same !!! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: sweetheart you got this !!!

1 Like

Put a poster up in the street telling every one about the two of them and put them to shame . Then take him to the cleaners and get everything you can for you and the baby off him . Then cut the legs off all his trousers . It should make you feel better

9 Likes

Get him out of your life make a home for you and your child your friend sheā€™s not your friend

4 Likes

First off stop calling her your bestfriend :triumph: she was never your friend

8 Likes

Walk away nail him with all the child support in the world! As for her expose her for what she is nothing :raised_hands:t2::pray: give it to God get a divorce because he is cheating and live happily ever after because he is now her problem!

1 Like

Cry your tears, mourn your losses. Ditch the dude and the bestie. Pick yourself up, dust your self off. Take half of everything (you are married after all) and do exactly what is best for you and that baby. As long as it is FAR away from those awful people.

5 Likes

Get rid of him you and your baby deserve better.

I would burn everything he owns!

If you are married to him, he is legally bound to pay alimony and child support, if not the state will get him for you.

2 Likes

Put him outā€¦ file for a divorce if he wants nothing to do with your baby have him give up rights you have the poof you can cancel your marriage like it never even happened because you have very little married and the evidence of infidelity you can also wait until you give birth he will be automatically on the birth certificate and then you can seek child support maybe your friend had something to do with him thinking itā€™s not his

1 Like

How dare they! So sorry to hear this. Sending you positive vibes :yellow_heart:āš˜

Leave the both of them and never look back!!

Be happy to be rid of them both!! Focus on you and your little one

Omg my heart is broken :broken_heart: keep your head up and move on. It will be the hardest thing youā€™ll ever have to do but you have to for your baby. Get out and donā€™t give in to him heā€™s not worth it