I found out my husband is cheating

Wait you just had his child and this is how he treats you? Throw the whole man out. You said it yourself you’re smart and educated and the breadwinner, he will be nothing without you. Teach the sack of crap a lesson

6 Likes

I’m easily generating more than $500 per day these days doing things online. Last month, I received my third payment of $18650. I was surprised to learn that one of my close friends earns $18654 every month, but now I understand how it works.

https://cutt.ly/nShc72i

Once an old dog strays away from home and finds a new dog dish, down the road… full of yummy food…with bells and whistles… he’ll come home to sleep…but make damn sure of it…that old dog will be down the road again to that yummy dog dish with the bells and whistles.

Ahh man I’m sorry this is happening to you. If I were in your shoes I’d confront him then let him know how I feel. If you want to continue being married I’d get some marriage councelling. If you don’t and feel the marriage is over then kick him out.

Share it on Facebook

1 Like

My children and I would stay, he would go immediately!
He won’t stop!

2 Likes

I was in this situation. It took me 2 years to get enough cash to get away. Once I had everything done I got a new place a new job and took myself and my son 150 miles away. In 14 years he saw his son one time. I met someone else when I moved I sure wasn’t looking after what happened, but we have been happy since and bought a home

1 Like

I’m easily generating more than $500 per day these days doing things online. Last month, I received my third payment of $18650. I was surprised to learn that one of my close friends earns $18654 every month, but now I understand how it works.

https://cashnow780.neocities.org/

Well, you dont want an STD. Sometimes those never go away. Especially with being pregnant with your miracle baby. Its time to have a heat-to-heart talk with him. Ask if he is still invested in your marriage working. If so, get him into counseling with you but dont allow any sex go on with him, if he us cheating. It outs you and your unborn baby at risk. You dont know about this other lady or who all she has been with. So as hard as it may be, sex should be refrained from until he can be trusted again. ( Even then, Id take precaution ). Pray. Tell God your heart. He does hear.

Move on there is a wonderful guy out there that will love and appreciate you if he cheated once he’ll do it again with her or someone else you deserve better

4 Likes

You kick his ass to the curb! It’s as simple as that.

You’ll confront him.

He will apologize and beg for forgiveness.

Keep this in mind though, he is not sorry that he cheated. He will be sorry that he got caught. If you forgive him and stay with him, especially after what you suspect to be multiple affairs, all you’re doing is reassuring him that he can do whatever he wants and all he has to do is apologize for you to forgive him and stay.

You’re the breadwinner. You’re smart, you’re educated. You can do better. You deserve better. Your kids deserve a happy mom. You should leave. Cheating shouldn’t be forgiven. He knew what he was doing and he would do it again.

10 Likes

Don’t ever stay home and let your man walk to a bar without you. They are hookup spots.

2 Likes

l get paid over $150 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18490 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://cashdollars955.surge.sh/

I wouldn’t tell him you know anything at this point. Get all of your ducks in a row first. U will never regret planning this out.

9 Likes

Get the evidence that you found on his phone if you can again. Send a friend to perhaps get photos of his ‘friend and him’ out. Get a good lawyer and do what a smart women would do. God bless you!

3 Likes

Sorry you’re having to go through this. You know what you gotta do. It’s not easy but it’s even harder living a life day to day never fully trusting someone and constantly on edge that he will do it again. You know that you deserve more ans you know that he doesn’t deserve you…. If you forgive him, it will set a line that he knows he can cross cos he will be forgiven. You and your children will be just fine, he on the other hand will live a life full of guilt and regret and it’s all he will deserve x

1 Like

All I can say is whatever road you choose it’s never easy. Give it some time you’ll figure it out mabey get away for a while. You dont have to make a decision right away.

1 Like

Tell him to go live with her.

l get paid over $150 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18490 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://cashdollars959.surge.sh/

https://cashdollars962.surge.sh/

1 Like

Make him leave. You will be heartbroken for a while, but thankfully you’re situation isn’t as bad as it could be. You are financially stable and can take care of you and your babies. In the end, you’ll be happier and you’ll find someone who deserves you and your love. Good luck x

3 Likes

You know what to do you just don’t want to do it

4 Likes

Dollars earning in your part time just by doing work on-line. Getting paid more than $13k every month from home. in 3 months i got total $42854 just by working on-line from home. Details here.

https://cashdollars964.surge.sh/

Get yourself together and childcare set up if you need it. Then boot him tf out. DO NOT let him have the house. If you have family that will have your back or if he has any kind of anger issues have another adult there with you. He did wrong, so he goes. It’s ok to go from 0 to GTFO because you aren’t just suspecting and going off of a feeling, but you have the proof. And also, you don’t owe him proof or any of that… It’s happening and you know it for a fact, you don’t owe him an explanation.
Also if you’re married get his phone when you can and take screen shots of proof for court, send them to yourself. There is absolutely no excuse for cheating and in my opinion once they cheat, they aren’t going to stop. From experience you will never fully trust him again, and things will be suspicious even if they aren’t suspicious.

9 Likes

sounds like you’re the prize here and as painful as it will be, you should let him go

Dollars earning in your part time just by doing work on-line. Getting paid more than $13k every month from home. in 3 months i got total $42854 just by working on-line from home. Details here.

https://cashdollars965.surge.sh/

All I ask, do you feel like you and your children are worth more than a liar and a cheater. Especially with children, they grow up and mimicking what they learned as children. I left bc I didn’t want my daughter to think it was ok for a man to hit a woman and if it had happened after I had my son I would have left bc I taught him it’s never ok to hit a woman. If you can’t decide for you make the right choice on what you want your children to believe is acceptable.

I would kick him out, it seems you have a support system with your mom. Get a lawyer and file for divorce. Follow the lawyer’s advice on how to get him out of your house!

2 Likes

End it quickly. Rip it off like a band aid and just do it. He will never change more than likely. It’s better to know now rather than 5-10 years. Just start over and make sure he gets a job and pays child support because the split is on him! Best wishes

10 Likes

Believe me he won’t change… You have to do you and ultimately a small amount of confusion (living without them ect) is worth the happiness on the other side… Trust is gone now and u deserve all the love you give out xxx

1 Like

Just get out of a hopeless situation and move on.

2 Likes

Throw him out , you will be fine you will get through it and you will be happier

4 Likes

I know your heart must be hurting and feel super confused about whether to do but you need to be honest with yourself about what you and your kids deserve. Your kids deserve to see their mommy being loved and respected and right now your husband is risking your health, aside from disrespecting your vows. As you mentioned, you don’t believe this is the first time. You are educated and have the means to provide for your family. pray about what you and your kids DESERVE :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join. Go to this web now for more details.

https://cashdollars968.surge.sh/

I went through this for 6 years we have two kids together. Reading this brought back all those horrible feelings! I left and went back multiple times hoping he would change and that he really wanted to make things better. But it was all lies. I was a SAHM but with help from my family me and my babies left for the last time July 2018 with nothing but what little we could fit in a suit case for the plane. We lived with my aunt where we shared a room. It was the hardest but greatest thing I ever did! I’m so sorry you are going through this momma! You deserve so much better! You and those babies! And you are so much stronger then you know!

3 Likes

Maximize your daily earnings by doing an easy work on-line from home. I have got my 4th paycheck of $17596 last month and seriously i only do this for 2 hrs a day. Its just amazing work and earning from this are Awesomeeee. This is what i do.

https://cashdollars970.surge.sh/

You already know what you need to do. I think you just need some encouragement. So here it all is…please know your worth and that the environment for your children should be nothing but positive. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Easy money making method to start earning more than $15k every month. I simply doing this for 2 hours from my whle day and i received a payment of $16842 last month direct in my bank acc. Easiest work for even beginners. Follow this now.

https://cashdollars971.surge.sh/

Young one - sorry - you don’t deserve to be disrespected and lied to. I’d say kick him out. Your relationship- your trust has been broken. :heart::rose:

2 Likes

https://cashdollars972.surge.sh/

End it. He broke his vows, not once but continuously. It’s bad enough when someone cheats, but a full-fledged affair is a whole other ball game. It sounds like you’re already financially able to leave(I’d actually make him leave, but you know what I mean). I’m so sorry; I know this hurts severely. Good luck.

6 Likes

You’re a gem, boss up and let his ungrateful and undeserving ass go

I would end it personally. I would contact the girl first and ask her if she knows she’s messing with a married man. Ruin his whole day because if she doesn’t I’m sure she will be having some strong words with him if she has any kind of respect in her.

1 Like

I’m sorry your going through this .
You are stronger then you think .
It just sucks …you give your heart to someone …then they just stomp on it .
Sending prayers and hugs .

I have honestly learned in my last marriage that no amount of accepting and “moving past” works if it was not his first time and he isn’t putting in the effort to do so. And even then, we are not obligated to keep a cheating partner around, so that much is up to you. I will say though if he has been cheating your entire pregnancy, it isn’t likely that he will stop. You should start thinking what out looks like and how you will support yourself.

2 Likes

Walk away hun for you and your kids because it will slowly ruin you the trust is gone no matter how much he tells you he would change or it was a mistake it wasn’t he did it once with out thinking of you and your kids he will do it again its gonna hurt a lot but over time you will get over it and trust me you will find someone worthy of you just let him know he fucked shit up with you but he can at least make it right with your kids and be there as co parents for them and help you on there needs just make it clear when he see your kids its for him to spend time with them not to bring that bitch around them unless your OK with that

Please leave don’t put up with it you are worth more, he won’t change I have been there.

4 Likes

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join. Go to this web now for more details.

https://cashdollars977.surge.sh/

“To know she knew he was married with kids” somehow y’all always go and blame them for this. Like she is stealing your man. Who tf cares if she knew. It’s not her fault your husband didn’t care about you or the kids. Or the fact that he was out looking or entertaining others.
But ohmg “she” knew. Just forget your husband was willing going to others.
It takes two to tango. She wasn’t forcing this on him

2 Likes

https://cashdollars978.surge.sh/

Send every bit of evidence you have to your phone, change the locks, ice him out, and leave him. I’m so sad when Women know they’re amazing and Men hold no value in them. You literally brought his children I to this world. If you’re the bread winner you’ll be more than ok. I promise you that. I really hope you come to a healthy conclusion for your health, and heart Momma💞. Sending a lot of love.

4 Likes

Been through the cheating thing, tried to work it out but realized it was not something I could personally move past. You need to first decide if you think it’s something you will be able to forgive and move past, if that’s a yes then I’d suggest asking him if he’s willing to stay and work on things and if not he needs to leave.

Simplest way in this world to makes extra 15k dollars on-line from home. I joined this on-line work 3 months ago and from my very first day i made $700 without having any kind of on-line working experience before. Go here fo details.

https://cashdollars979.surge.sh/

Oh honey I don’t have advice, but I am genuinely so sorry. Cyber hug from me to you. Stay strong for those babies.

1 Like

You know what the answer is here. If you don’t decide you’re worth more and create a life where you matter, then this scenario is destined to repeat. But I think you know that. Own your power.

5 Likes

You decide what to do. His cheating has to do with his insecurities. Do you want to continue this relationship? If so what does he need to do to earn back your trust? Or do you know you are done ,if so talk to a lawyer. Those are your two options. You know in your heart what was up and chose to stay. What did you want from him? Try marriage counseling but there are only 2 options and you can’t make anyone do anything that they don’t want to do. Stay strong.

2 Likes

Start an easy on-line home based job and makes more than $15,000 per month. Simple and easy work to do and regular earning from this are just pretty awesome. I got $15740 last month directly deposit in my bank. This is what i follow.

https://cashdollars980.surge.sh/

Would be funny to make some changes on his phone… write down her #, change the # under her name… and block the # u wrote down… then she can’t call/text him… and he can’t text her back. Maybe that is karma in a sense. lol

5 Likes

Start an easy on-line home based job and makes more than $15,000 per month. Simple and easy work to do and regular earning from this are just pretty awesome. I got $15740 last month directly deposit in my bank. This is what i follow.

https://cashdollars981.surge.sh/

It seems that you already know the answer. No one deserves to be cheated on. For me personally, I’d be gone. Been there, done that. They don’t stop doing it.

3 Likes

Honestly. I would send all the screenshots to your phone for evidence and Confront him, ask him to move out. You are worth so much more than that!

7 Likes

https://cashdollars982.surge.sh/

Just pick up your kids and leave. File for contested divorce and go from there. You are you. You can do better for yourself and your children.

4 Likes

Talk to him. Either marriage counseling or divorce. You deserve better. Especially if you’re the breadwinner taking care of him & the kids. Cheaters usually don’t change their ways unfortunately. Just know your worth & don’t forget it. Personally, I’d leave.

6 Likes

Personally, I feel like you could not trust him again. I would divorce him. Your kids will grow up to respect the strong, smart, educated woman you are!

3 Likes

If it’s a deal breaker for you, leave him and don’t look back. Cheating is a deal breaker for me as it goes to trust. If you can’t trust him about this, how can you trust him about anything? Follow your gut.

1 Like

Everyone can tell you to leave but only you can make that decision. Been through it multiple times and then there was the last time when I finally realized My worth and said no more. It seems overwhelming, feel ashamed, like a failure but once you do realize your worth the change is amazing. Life is way too short to be unhappy and accept someone else’s insecurities, inadequacy, or someone that puts another woman over you and his children. You have to decide what is right for you and your children. Think of them and how they will view you for staying, will they think it’s ok to cheat because dad did and mom kept staying. Let your kids see a happy, strong mom that stood up for herself.

6 Likes

You know all this and still don’t know what to do?? You’re the bread winner, it’s not he’s helping financially, so why are you still there?

5 Likes

Sweety. You need to let him know. And u need to divorce him. I know it’s hard. And not easy. But you have to

Sending you love

You are being used , thats not love , you dont deserve that he dont deserve you

4 Likes

Talk to a divorce lawyer and make a decision. Then ask yourself if you really want to stay with someone that doesn’t respect your marriage vows or you as a person. What might he bring home to you in the way of diseases? Be careful with your body. You don’t want to become ill with children to take care of. If you now feel confident get the divorce and take what is yours and his so he understands that you understand.

Confront. Keep in mind that YOU are the only person you can change. If he is unwilling to change, then you have to decide if you will accept the situation or leave the situation. Sounds like you’re financially capable of doing it without him. Js.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You said you’re smart… if you stay, that contradicts smart

2 Likes

Send him packing I Don’t think you need that problem!

Confront him and find out when, why and what are his reasons for doing this to you and the kids.

If you are the breadwinner …send him packing to her

2 Likes

Girl leave him for real. You deserve better

https://cashdollars984.surge.sh/

As much as it hurts and as painful and chaotic as it is right now, LEAVE. LIFE is very hard and unpredictable but you know what? If you love someone, you would NEVER put yourself in a position to lose you. No counseling and crap!! You should not have to have another person try to teach someone how to act right!! You will never feel the same as you did with him before. You will age quickly wondering where he is and what he’s doing! Pull the bandaid off

4 Likes

Be smart and educated about your decision to move on.

Extra money making by working from home in part time. Start receiving every month extra $15k or more simply doing work on-line from home. Last month i got paid $16842 and i gave this only 2 hours from my day life. This is what i do.

https://cashdollars985.surge.sh/

I know your heart is broken, but if you leave him and focus on just you and your kids. A greater love will come.

If your truly smart like you say you will make the right decision

https://cashdollars986.surge.sh/

Leave him. You deserve better. The other woman is a tramp for messing with a married man. He’s a tramp for cheating. Let her have your sloppy seconds.

6 Likes

https://cashdollars987.surge.sh/

So sorry you are going through this. Kick him out and file for divorce.

Considering that you are broken hearted, it is safe to assume you are not ok with is. However you also mentioned you don’t think it’s the first time, so possibly you’ve tolerated the behavior. You have several options, and you can change your mind at any time. Out way the options and consider what is best for you and your little one(s).

I wouldnt be winning bread for a man getting a sandwich from here there and everywhere

2 Likes

Take screenshots for proof and throw his ass out. You’re better off without someone who doesn’t love and respect you!

Don’t prolong the inevitable. Get a lawyer then ask him to leave.

3 Likes

Talk to him… include the evidence. Then … if you want to continue to be with this possible CHEATER… both of you go to counseling. Also, let him know that he is still responsible for child support.

1 Like

You are worth SOO MUCH more than what he is giving you and you do NOT want your little ones to see you going through something like this and then thinking that its okay to treat someone they love like this. YOU ARE ENOUGH!!!

3 Likes

Sit down with him and talk just don’t rush for divorce …I know it’s hurt when your husband is unfaithful but talk with him first

1 Like

Get all your eggs in a basket with your lawyer and then serve him. Screen shot the messages and send them to yourself and give them to your attorney as proof. I would do all of that before you confront him. You are worth so much more than you are being treated.

12 Likes

My heart goes out to you and I’m hesitant to offer you any advice some can forgive unfaithfulness and some can’t . I can forgive but I can’t forget so my marriage ended because I did not want to become bitter and distrustful which I know without a doubt I would have but I wish you the very best of luck and I will say a prayer for you

2 Likes

I can totally understand if you were a SAHM with no income of your own… but I can’t believe you’re asking for “help!!!” Help for what exactly?!?! YOU ARE the breadwinner so you DON’T need his cheating ass! I don’t mean to add insult to injury but you do know “he’s” (YOU) paying when he sees her or worse, what if he invites her over when you are slaving away at work?!?!! RUN or kick his ass out! I hope you took pics of the text messages. Btw he owes you loyalty not her

I would leave. Once a cheater always. Friends or no friends you can do it yourself. Don’t settle to be treated this way

1 Like

You do know what to do. Leave or live a lifetime of this.

2 Likes