I got drunk texts from my husbands ex and my mother-in-law

You say something and let her know if something like this ever happens again she will not have a place in your life or your future kids. I have a great relationship with my MIL and if this happened I would feel absolutely devastated and that relationship would never be the same.

10 Likes

That’s terrible. I am so sorry that happened to you.

2 Likes

Ohhhh I’d be confronting that b of a monster in law in front of hella family & friends; oh no no

6 Likes

Call her out. Once she knows you will not let it fly, she’ll start watching what she says

14 Likes

You do nothing. He can handle it. They are trying to cause trouble.

1 Like

You know how you do it. Tell them to go get f**ked. Throw them a big bird and don’t look back.

1 Like

That’s really shitty ! I would stay away from the two faced woman!

Still dont play into it. MIL drunk says a lot.

1 Like

I mean…I’m very abrasive as I’ve been called…really they mean I’m a b*tch. With that said I would be right there asking what the problem is.

1 Like

Damn. I’d definitely be throwing hands at them both. Wanna talk shit? Then back it up. Buuuuut if you’re trying to be right with God and not fight, see that they’re just JEALOUS!! so you have the upper hand regardless. Their words were mean, but in the end sweety, you’re the real MVP for not being such an ugly soul. Fuck those stupid ugly bitch whores.

Not that the answer to this next ? Justifies what “they” did; did you and your hubs relationship begin as an affair?? I cannot see why your MIL would be in on such horrible behavior. I am sorry you are dealing with that… but wouldn’t deal with it again.

1 Like

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 17513 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://jobsgalexy249.netlify.app/

2 Likes

Talk to husband and see what he’s comfortable with. If he says to handle do it. I would forget about it. I know my mil wouldn’t get any future presents from me.

2 Likes

Depending on ur husbands personality, you could have a very hard future with him.

2 Likes

You stay classy and live your happy life knowing his ex wife is a hot mess full of regrets.

6 Likes

Just shows that they are a-holes! Very immature! Don’t listen to them. Your husband should stick up for you! Sorry you have to go through this.

1 Like

Tell her what a nasty vile person she is.

Deny the drama. Talk to your hubby, let him know you’re uncomfortable. Then delete them both ( ex & MIL)

4 Likes

You confront your mother inlaw or your husband does because this will be like a festering sore that never heals if she’s not confronted 

6 Likes

Stay away from MIL as well.

2 Likes

That’s not your family anymore. Quit talking to them. Clearly the MIL aka head of the family doesn’t care too much for you otherwise she wouldn’t have allowed nor played part in those icky texts.

2 Likes

So your MIL thinks your children will be ugly if it was me she would never know.

They’re toxic… stay away from all involved and if hubby isn’t supporting you then he’s supporting them. Simple. Don’t put yourself through the drama, it’s never worth it!

4 Likes

I’d get a legal advise for psychological and harassment. I’m not playing.

Block the ex, and have a discussion with your mother in law.

My mother in law is toxic like this! My husbands ex wife is a certified crazy lady and my mother in law and her have become best friends. We finally had to cut them out. Too much drama and it was affecting our marriage.

2 Likes

You should both take a step back, and slowly cut her out of your lives. It will never get better.

1 Like

I’d never speak to the mil again

2 Likes

Very immature, I’d stay away from her

Join the Monster-In-Law Support group you’ll fit right in

2 Likes

Well if I was you I would be thinking if they had your back nothing would have come to light but apparently that wasn’t the case because things were said and if I was there I would have said I don’t believe in talking about anyone behind their back that I couldn’t say to their face it’s just isn’t right

2 Likes

You tell her she can have any opinion she wants but next time she disrespects you she will be cut out entirely from your life.That means that even if she had contact with your husband and kids your will not be present And just keep minimum contact until it is either resolved or forever. Whatever comes first… As far as the ex they (vile women) all think they are hot sh!t when in reality they are just the cold turd that got stepped on

Forget the ex, she’s a non factor. Your mother in law on the other hand you need to confront

11 Likes

I would call your MIL out on her behaviour!

5 Likes

I would ignore it, sounds like jealousy to me, and the sister in law had no business poring fuel on the flame.

Stay away from MIL, she’s trash

Speak up for yourself. Don’t let them bully you or bother you.

3 Likes

ahh, did you tell your husband and show him what was said - if he doesnt say anything to his mother, then you have 3 problems now.
grow a pair and stand up for yourself.
id never let someone talk to me or speak about me like that and get away with it period.
id scream my face off at my mother in law, and then proceed to never speak to her again til she says sorry
shed lose all my respect and i wouldnt even let my kids see her if shes going to act like that. what would she tell them? what would she say to them about me…
we do grown up shit now, and if someone disrespected you, you take control gf and either tell them to fuck off or be submissive and keep allowing it to happen

Why don’t you block her

Tell them both to eat :poop:

6 Likes

I would ask the husband what he thinks about all this. Maybe it’s time you give the mother-in-law a wide berth. Excuse yourself from visits with her and try to keep the drama to a minimum.

11 Likes

Just stay away from both. Generally I’d never advise someone to make a husband cut off their mother, but in this case I’d definitely suggest it. If he doesn’t support you, and show he is committed to you, he’s basically agreeing with them. He should actually be the one to say something, in my opinion.

17 Likes

Distance from all. And let your husband know. His reaction, will tell you to add him to the distance bunch too.

6 Likes

Show your hubby the texts🤷‍♀️if he doesn’t say something to them then you should definitely !

3 Likes

Girl I get it in laws and exs can cause issues but sadly that’s all they are trying to do you dnt need their Acceptance . You are living your life wit your husband and will have a beautiful family and sadly they got nothing better going on in their lives I wldnt say a word if anything your husband shld address his mother and tell her if she wants to be apart of your lives she needs to stop the bs and respect you as him wife . Cuz people that are only trying to tear you down are not worth being in your life . Good luck and remember you are a better person and you have happiness and will you dnt need anyone like that in your life.

I would not have nothing to do with neither one of them

Cut them off 100 percent. If your husband doesn’t stand up for you cut him off too.

3 Likes

Sounds like your husband needs to put his food down and deal with this. HE is the common denominator.

3 Likes

If you’re husband knows about it he should say something if he don’t then he has a hand in it it’s time to pack up and leave .

1 Like

Honestly the ultimate petty betty would emerge from the depths of my soul lol :laughing: :joy: :rofl: I would call her out. And not just call her out but CALL HER OUT in front of everyone! Post the screenshots! Tell every single family member who will listen. I learned the hard way that the person who tries to be the bigger person just ends up being the one abused. Set the tone and let her know what’s up! You are not about to disrespect me. Thankfully I have a wonderful mother in law who I love and respect whole heartedly. I can’t imagine what women go through dealing with in laws like this.

15 Likes

I would say my peace and then peace out…you are not married to his mother. You know how she feels about you…move on in happiness with your husband. Be cordial and keep her at arms length

1 Like

I’d distance myself from them but before I do I would say thinks for talking behind my back.

1 Like

Ignore it. If it happens again you’ll have to address it

Print those nasty texts and send a set to your mil and ask her if she knows anything about them. Even if you cannot confront mil keep those copies for future reference. PS you should also give a set to your husband and maybe let him confront his mother. But no matter what never trust that mil. She’s wicked. I would never do that to my dil.

6 Likes

Tell her how you feel respectfully. I did that with my mil on another matter believe it or not we are closer now because she learned I’m blunt and brutally honest even if feelings get hurt. This happened around Christmas when I made a comment about her actions. She wasn’t offended or mad.

3 Likes

Sounds like a mess. But one thing I learned in life. Unless you heard it from the horses mouth don’t believe anyone. If you confront your MIL this can blow up into a huge mess. Your sister in law can deny everything she said to you and you will come out looking like a drama starter.
Cool your head, pull your self together and just simply talk to your MIL alone.

2 Likes

I would tell my husband and cut ties with them

5 Likes

Jealousy is a toxic thing ! Let them be jealous and keep on smiling!

If he doesn’t step in and handle it then run!!!

9 Likes

Talk to your husband. Ignore the ex but talk to your MIL as well. You are going to be in his life forever so you might as well try to have a relationship with the mother even if it’s so you get enough peace to be able to smile thru your teeth around her.

2 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19884 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://jobsgalexy276.netlify.app/

What does your husband say…

Your husband needs to handle this. If he doesn’t, then you handle HIM. I’d not be going around my mother in law, personally. She could kiss my whole ass.

Any input/discussion with your husband? Life is too short to deal with worthless trash like this. If he agrees it is wrong, he should address the issue. He needs to put his foot down and stand up for you. I would not be around them for any reason, and let him make his own choice. Unless…he doesn’t stand up for you.

Don’t go back over. And your husband should speak up

3 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20736 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. ===> https://spontaneous-taiyaki-0dbec5.netlify.app/

Block their numbers!! Tell you MIL you did just that and to call her son if she needs to make contact for any reason. Don’t play their games. Don’t answer ever again! :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Talk to your husband about it and cut off the MIL. Any future kids you have I’d not allow around her either.

3 Likes

Block his ex wife numbers , and got your husband to talk to his mom and ex ( in case they have kids together ) and for now own treat your mil the less you can

Smile an hold your head up don’t let them destroy you or your mental being.act like it never happened .it will bother them more by you smiling at them .But do show your husband

7 Likes

Tell ur husband confront ur MIL and tell her to eff off

4 Likes

If you ever talk to the MIL again just assure here that if you do indeed have children she wont have to suffer seeing them because that will NEVER happen and that if the ex was crossing the street in front of you that you would be torn on whether to bother hitting the brakes to avoid the repairs your car would need after running her over

15 Likes

I would make ugly babies with him out of spite

Go with your husband to Mil. And confront her. If your husband is willing to go and tell her to be honest and if she is going to befriend ex who does such ugliness… the two of you must cut mil out of your lives… then he loves you. Otherwise he isn’t worth his salt and is condoning their behavior

4 Likes

I would not be no where or around anyone I’m uncomfortable with. My peace is more important. Make your husband aware and let him deal with his mother and jealous Ex. And if they have no children why are they even still friends, I know you can’t tell no one who to be friends with but that should’ve never happened. It just shows your mother in law never really cared for you. It’s just my opinion but there would be no family dinners for quite some time. I’m so sorry you have to deal with this childish behavior.

2 Likes

Don’t feed the snakes, they want your reaction don’t give them that satisfaction smile in their face and be the bigger person.

3 Likes

Husband needs to handle it. So unacceptable

3 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 23138 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://jobsgalexy302.netlify.app/

Gotta cut off toxic people, I haven’t spoken to my mother in law in three years.

2 Likes

leave you don’t need that!

1 Like

Don’t go there anymore haha and than when you have kids don’t let them meet the baby! Cause f that.

1 Like

You don’t need to do anything. This is your husband’s job to fix. Pay attention.

11 Likes

Husband should Handel it first, and if he doesn’t then stand up for yourself and never go back!

1 Like

Stay away for awhile she if she gets it

Tell your husband what happened if he doesn’t do anything
Just don’t go there anymore! Your mother in law owes you an apology

4 Likes

If that’s true then I would steer clear of the Mother in law! She’s an outlaw!

3 Likes

Yeah best to confront the mother in law and your husband.

3 Likes

I would not do anything but laugh … ur happiness will hurt them more than anything.

1 Like

Was you seeing him while he was still married, that could be the reason

1 Like

Bring it up to her when you see her. Ask her if she knows anything about the texts if she no ok. If she says yes let her explain herself. You can’t go off what the other woman said that she (might) have had something to do with it. She may (not) have. And obviously she knew her first so her loyalty may be to her.

I’m going to be completely honest with you. It took being married to my husband for 20 years to get to this point of cutting off toxic family members. In the beginning of our marriage my mother-in-law drank a lot. There were times that when she could not get in touch with us when she was drunk she would actually call my parents after midnight completely drunk. It hurt my feelings a lot because my mother-in-law never approved of me. I was actually told by somebody in the family that her exact words were I wish she was more like her other son’s wife. The best piece of advice I can give you is to cut her off whether it be your mother-in-law or your sister-in-law or both. I can tell you in the past 2 years how many times I’ve seen my mother-in-law and I have texted her twice in 2 years. You have to do what’s best for you and unfortunately the behavior is not going to stop if they’re drinking and drinking is just going to make it worse.
Now you can always ask her about it and find out her side of the story but be prepared to either be lied to or get your feelings hurt.

1 Like

And her mother in law doesn’t owe her a apology. If she did or not if that’s what she feels ok just don’t tell her anything personal and keep it about the kids. She’s not going anywhere. Everyone doesn’t like everyone for there own reasons. It is what it is.

2 Likes

Who cares abt the ex but I would matter of factly confront the mother and state that you dont appreciate her contribution and you dont plan on putting up with that sort of behavior, no matter if they were drunk or not . Then leave it there and , go be awesome.

4 Likes

Oh hell no!!! I’d have your husband say something. Can you imagine how uncomfortable that makes him feel😳

2 Likes

yikes on several fucking bikes confront!

I would confront MIL

2 Likes

i have the same problem with my mother in law i dont engage and my husband has seen her less maybe holidays its her loss not yours

I would not confront MIL, let husband defend you. If he does not, then maybe you should look closely at your relationship.

3 Likes

I wish there was a vomit react button. Fuck her. That’s a hard one to come back from. Her loss.

Not worth it. You’re the better person…let it go.

2 Likes