I got pregnant by someone who lied about being single: Advice?

Ok I’m gonna just say it you sound like a freaking idiot “I wanna tell his gf so he’ll be involved and not keep us a secret” no your gonna tell her and he’s not gonna talk to you and chase her around to get back together and she’s then gonna tell him not to speak to you if she plans on even being with him sorry you we’re lied to but you think things are gonna be happily ever after once she knows? Like he’s gonna crawl back to you instead🥴

4 Likes

Send me the info and I’ll tell her :woman_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

Can someone not just tag her in this ? Failing that make a fake Facebook profile up ect she need to know he needs to learn a lesson an if he dont want to be apart of any of the children’s lifes atleast you can both laugh at him while he runs away x

Just don’t worry about him just after you and your beautiful daughter and get on with life

4 Likes

You have already been linked
Sadly one of you are going to have to her the truth he won’t do it

File for child support it will be sent to him in the mail she’ll wanna know what’s up

13 Likes

You made this mess. Deal with it without ruining her life. He needs to provide for that baby though.

5 Likes

id tell her. n if anger gets out of hand. call police. oh well be should have thought about this before he got u pregnant, also. take for cs. if u dont tell her she’ll find out that way. fuck him🤷🏻‍♀️

Go to his house and deal with him there!! I am sure you will get child support then

Just cause you tell the gf doesn’t mean he’ll be involved trust me. You’re going to open a huge can of worms n the outcome is not going to be pretty. Yeah she may break up with him but she’s probably so use to this type of behavior from him n I bet he has more kids besides the two out there. He don’t care about you sorry but u was the side chick and was only with u for the sex sorry. Just go file child support on him. And don’t try getting back with him cause it won’t end well for u being with him also.

10 Likes

Not sure where you live but where I live guy got some many kids around town. If your Saint John New Brunswick Canada.

Seriously? :roll_eyes: This is why you shouldn’t be having babies after 3 weeks of knowing a person.

15 Likes

You need to tell her.

Either file for child support or have him sign over his rights. Don’t leave it unsettled cause it could come back to haunt you. Not sure if I would tell her or just have him served. She would most likely find out if he was served and it wouldn’t be you directly telling…

7 Likes

Whats her facebook? Ill tell her for you. 💁👍 She deserves to know.

10 Likes

Write up a custody order giving you full custody with visits as agreed upon by both parties since he’s saying he’ll only be around when he can. Have him sign it. File it at the court house. You don’t even need a lawyer if it’s amicable. Just print custody papers online or call your local courthouse. They will help you. DO ALL THAT FIRST! If he has anger issues you want a custody order in place before you piss him off. Once you get the papers in the mail that the judge signed then girl to file child support! He needs to support that child! His other baby mom needs to know too. It’s sounds like you both deserve better. Maybe you can both kick him to the curb and become friend and the kids can get get to know each other and have a relationship through the two of you instead of him!

15 Likes

File for child support. It’s no longer about the 3 of you (you, him & his GF) coz there’s a child involved. If she finds out that’s for HIM to worry about, not you. You think about your kid. As for your daughter’s sister, they will get to know each other in time. You adults get your act together first so that they can hopefully grow up knowing they have each other. P.S. My husband had 2 “secret” kids outside of marriage. Once I found out I ensured he paid child support for both. We are adults and we have to handle our grown up decisions + consequences.

2 Likes

You don’t. The truth will come out. You do what you need to for her and yourself. Good luck.
I was in a similar situation. My child is 12 now.

1 Like

Why would you want someone like that in your life? Run girl!

3 Likes

If I was his girlfriend I would want to be told.

1 Like

Since when do you find out your pregnant within 3 weeks. If I was him I would get a DNA test! Also Child support would be the best way for you not to tell her and she would find out.

3 Likes

ID save all the messagesin case she does find out on her own.I then would take him to court(they may order a DNA test before they do child support)

1 Like

Definitely file for full custody first then child support. That way his GF gets told without you getting stuck in the middle. The other daughter ( depending how old she is ) will find out about her sister one way or another & can make up her own mind if she wants to meet her or not. Good luck !

4 Likes

So you wanna tell but dont want to be caught telling?

You need yo ass beat :joy:

You need to take some time and let the hurt heal and think about this with a sound mind before you do things with an angry mind and a hurt heart. Once you’ve had a chance to heal you can ask yourself and answer yourself honestly if you really want his gf to know about you and your child bc you want your daughter to be involved with her sister or because you want him to get caught. Because I think If you’re being honest with yourself you’d know that having a man in your daughters life who isn’t 100% committed to being there 100% of the time isn’t what’s best for her. And the anger issues is another issue all together. You have a little girl mama, these decisions that you make impact her and you don’t want her to see you accept a man that treats you like anything less than a queen

5 Likes

I guess I’d wonder what’s even true at this point…

2 Likes

Girl you need to tell her like asap his girlfriend deserves to know he cheated on her and she def needs to know he got you pregnant I mean wouldn’t you wanna know if you was her …she needs to be able to make the choice to how she wants to deal with the situation

3 Likes

Seriously, he’s not worth your time.

2 Likes

have an ancestry DNA test done on her, keep the file open. That sister is gonna turn up. That said, file for child support THROUGH the courts, and get it. Guys tend to forget their obligations …… and you have no reason to be worried about the GF, that’s his problem, and his alone. Be done — make sure your daughter gets her fair share via the courts with child support and established paternity…. should be become a wealthy dude at some point, she is fully entitled to her share…. and that happens more than you think.

7 Likes

Id just be happy with ya baby and sort what you can to support her at this point… wish I done different with finding out about my first as things would have been much more positive had I stayed away…

1 Like

Honestly if you think that just because you tell her about you guys and your daughter, that’ll make him be with you, you’re wrong. You were the side chick for a reason. Don’t forget that. He’s made it clear he doesn’t want any part of taking care of his child, so leave it at that. File for sole custody and move on with your life. He’s a cheater and bad news. A disgusting POS lowlife. It’s mind boggling as to why you’re still pursuing him even after finding out he was in a relationship the whole time. I know if I was in your shoes, I’d file for sole custody and cut him out of mine and my daughter’s life. Why would you want to continue a relationship with another woman’s man? It’s almost as if you actually did know.
In this day and age with social media, the chance of you REALLY not knowing about him being in a relationship is slim to none. Sorry, I’m not buying it. :woman_shrugging:t3: Also, let the girlfriend know that her boyfriend is a piece of shit cheater. It’s the least you can do.
The universe does NOT send another woman’s man as your soulmate. Move on from him.

Well you have the power now so if there’s anything you want I’d be asking for it or you will make sure she finds out the truth! Just sayin. If you can’t. File for child support she’ll find out. Good luck.

Figure out his address and file for child support. I’m assuming she’ll see the letter in the mail if they live together :woman_shrugging:t3: then he can explain why there is another baby.

You could show up at their house and have the baby wearing a shirt that says “best little sister”. Then hand her another shirt for her daughter that says “best big sister”… but on a serious note. He doesn’t sound like anyone you or ur child need in ur life. File for support… get the dna test and let him explain.

2 Likes

You also need to be careful you don’t know what type of person she is. Just cause she’ll leave him doesn’t mean she won’t come after you some women aren’t calm and in these situations they go to extreme lengths. Be careful and weight the situation very well. Evaluate the peace you have in your life. Put him on child support but as far as her think first

9 Likes

Girl I’ll tell her for you !

2 Likes

Girlfriend needs to know that he cannot be trusted and those girls deserve to know each other. You don’t owe this man anything.

Just file for child support and let the chips fall where they may. There’s no way he’s hiding that from her long term.

8 Likes

Just file for child support. He’ll be notified and there’s no way he’s hiding money disappearing.

7 Likes

Neither of you will end up with this man as a partner. I don’t think either of you really want him when he has been lying to both of you. Concentrate on you and bringing your daughter up - don’t waste time giving this man any more of you time. Lots of kids grow up without another parent and it doesn’t always end badly. He won’t be 100% involved if you tell his current partner. She will not like you and will not want the kids to know each other.

3 Likes

File for child support. It’s not your job or place to tell her that her bf is a POS. You telling her is kinda spiteful. If apply for child support, they’ll establish paternity and that can be way she finds out.

16 Likes

If YOU, an adult, are scared of his anger issues then why are you even bothering with him being in your daughter’s life?
Walk away. Anger issues=danger
Get ya custody; Get ya child support; and leave him alone.

22 Likes

Tell him to sign his rights over.

3 Likes

Shoot me a pm I’ll tell her for you :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Your fault to no way you new a guy in that short amount of time you are lucky you did not get aids or something

3 Likes

I personally feel like you should tell her (whether you tell her personally or by doing it the child support way) I would want to know if my boyfriend of that many years got someone else pregnant and tried hiding it from me. Although I do agree with some of the comments, you don’t know her or what she is capable of but looking at it in a more positive light, she might respect you for telling her and your daughter could have a relationship with her sister. Thats my opinion but my advice is to do what you think is right. If the tables were turned, what would you want the other woman to do?

1 Like

First, he’s not worth your time or his girlfriend’s. Tell her and let her make the decision as to how to handle her relationship. If he did this to you and his girl and you help him get away with it then he will do it to another girl and he’ll continuously cheat, have children and abandon them.

Don’t tell her to be petty, don’t tell her because you want his full involvement (if he wasnt trying during your pregnancy and even now postpartum, he most likely never will). Tell her because he’s likely to do it again and it isn’t fair to either of you or your kids. Put him on child support and if need be, a restraining order if you’re truly concerned with his anger cause honestly, the only anger from him that should worry you, is one that will harm you and your daughter. Not an argument.

6 Likes

You don’t tell her.
You go and file for a paternity test and then child support and full custody.
Also take out a restraining order, until he gets the rest of his life together.

10 Likes

I’m not going to say you knew because I dated someone a while and did not know he was with someone. You raised a couple of red flags and the main one is that you think his girl finding out will allow him to come see your daughter. He proved who he was when he ghosted you and you proved who you were when you took him back. If you are afraid of him, get a restraining order. My hunch is that you are hoping he comes back to you and your child. Take a step back and look at what he has done to the already mother of his child. He won’t change and will probably go between you and his girl. Your child definitely doesn’t deserve that. Good luck

12 Likes

If he really wanted to be involved with your child, he would. Please don’t go for that BS excuse about the girlfriend. I think you don’t have a realistic view of your situation and you’re going to be disappointed. You’re assuming that they’re going to break up if you tell her, and you’re hoping her breaking up with him will lead to him being around more. It’s totally possible neither of those things will happen. Or she’ll break up with him and he still won’t be around. You need to file for support and focus on caring for your child. He’s already told and shown you he has no interest in being involved. Getting rid of his girlfriend won’t change that.

3 Likes

Just put him on child support and go thru the courts. Hes already shown his colors.

8 Likes

You sound scared of his anger. I hope someone close to you has all these details whether it’s you that tells her which it should be , he’s still gonna come at you when she finds out. Be careful

The right thing would be to tell her she has a right to know especially to know what her partner has been getting up to

Dump him fast, you and your daughter move on

1 Like

Who cares if he get mad screw Him tell her! If he gonna be a dead beat it’ll come out sooner than later

That baby deserves better than him.

Would have told her as soon as you found out. Also take him to court.

1 Like

You don’t want that kind of negativity in your daughters life, straight up, he can stay gone. BUT his gf and his other daughter don’t deserve that shit either, you can open up and tell her or you can find someone willing. But don’t let her waste her time like that. & because of their dad, those girls will abso-fucking-lutely need each other. Go to court, get paternity to prove it. She is a whole person, not something you can sweep under the rug tho boo.

Girl, shake the dust off your feet and move on, far away from that POS. Raise that child, and give your baby a life worth living. He obviously doesn’t care about you, or the child you have together. No need to have that kind of negativity in your child’s life, period.

4 Likes

I would go through the courts, she will find out this way. Do your best to keep it civil. Also, make sure you document everything!!! This will help you when it comes to child support, custody and protection order (if needed). I’d stay out of his relationship because that was his bad not yours. If/when contact is made with his girlfriend be honest and patient. Hopefully, for the children’s sake, you can both work something out so they can have a healthy relationship. Keep in mind that may take time though.

7 Likes

I would let the girl friend know, because she deserve better than that lying pos. Then file child support and ghost him because your child deserve better. You can’t really make anyone be a parent so I’d just raise the baby myself and forget about him. You both deserve better.

2 Likes

Run, run for your life. Hes a psycho. Hes got a lot of stories. Cut ties.

2 Likes

You’re grown, you need to be grown and tell her yourself if you want both daughters to be around each other. Having someone else do is just going to make it seem like you’re ok with it because you know the truth. She doesn’t and it’s not fair to her. If you’re scared then get a no contact order and go through the courts for him.

1 Like

Same kinda thing happen to me. Was seeing this guy I thought was single had he’s own place etc. when I was 20 weeks pregnant he’s girlfriend of 6 years an the mother of he’s two daughter messaged me over Facebook! He stuck around throughout some of the pregnancy but was back an forth between us both. He ended up in jail twice for assaulting me. My daughter is now 2 and hasn’t seen him nor her sisters in over a year. It was such a toxic situation to have my girl in so I took full custody an raising my baby to have the best life she possibly can!

3 Likes

File for child support.

2 Likes

Girl surprise him with the court letters sent to the house. For DNA and child support.

7 Likes

I probably would have exercised my legal right to choose. But now that the child exists, I’d cut the jerk
out of our lives. He’s nothing but trouble, and you’ll be far better off without him.

1 Like

Take your baby and go. The end.

4 Likes

Be straight up with her. She needs to know! Tell her that you had no idea and you’d like your daughter to know her sister! If she isn’t ok with it then that’s her problem… You’ve done your part letting her know that her husband or boyfriend is a cheater. Hang in there and focus on you and your daughter. The man you’re having a baby with is no good for you. If he cheated once he’ll cheat again.

2 Likes

He probably ghosted you and then spent that time looking for a new fling. You deserve better. Your daughter deserves better. You telling his gf he cheated and has a child outside of their relationship is NOT going to fix the fact that he abandoned both you and your daughter. Nor is it gonna make what he did to his gf or you ok. The first person he will suspect when she finds out is going to automatically be you. It doesnt matter how she finds out. When someone shows you the piece of $h*t they are, believe it. And for fuck sakes, don’t chase it around thinking you need him. Why would you want this guy around making your daughter look up to and watch this atrocious behavior? He ain’t gonna leave his gf for you. If he was, he’d have done it by now. This is not your fairytale ending, sweetie, no matter how much you want it to be. Y’all deserve better. The best revenge you can get is to let karma take care of him while you do better. Find someone who wants to be with you and only you. Who treats you like you deserve, and isn’t afraid to commit and stay true to only you. In the meantime, enjoy all the extra time with your daughter. And be honest about her father when she gets old enough to ask. Move on and do better.

His relationship with his girlfriend is none of your business, walk away, hold your head up high and take care of your daughter. File for child support and start putting one foot in front of the other towards being the best parent you can be.

6 Likes

TELL HER AND DO NOOOOOT have a further relationship with him!! What an actual as*

3 Likes

You telling her is not going to make him be more involved. Either he is a good dad or he is not. File for cs if you need it and move on.

12 Likes

If anything he’s really gonna ghost you if you tell the GF! That’s a horrible situation to be in for you both. The courts can only make him be there financially so by all means if you need the support go ahead and file. But honestly I’d just move on with my life because if he wanted to be there he would.

4 Likes

You go to court. Plain and simple. His Gf leaving him is not your f’ing problem. Don’t listen to his BS, he’s just trying to have his cake and eat it too. Get a lawyer immediately. He will have to communicate through the lawyer only and will not be able to communicate with you until after things are resolved in court. If he has anger problem that will be dealt with by a judge. If you feel in danger at any point in time, file for a restraining order. It will all come out in the wash and overtime if it’s meant to be, you will become friends with this other woman and your children will be allowed to share a bond of sisterhood. Don’t force it, do the right thing and go to court. Establish your boundaries

8 Likes

Show up at their house with your child and explain the situation. Obviously take someone with you in case him or her would try something stupid. She deserves to know how much of a POS he really is. You didn’t know anything about her so it’s not like it was your fault. Either do it while he is there with her so you can see that look on his face when he sees what’s about to go down or do it while it’s just her home… Things may go smoother than you think.

1 Like

LEAVE HIM IN THE DUST. RUN. just take care of your baby. Your daughter doesn’t need a dad that wants to keep her secret. He’s just going to cost nothing but drama and pain for you.

14 Likes

I think, if I was the other girl I would want to know. File for child support and see if she reaches out? You didn’t know about her to begin with. You never know, you’s two might end up good friends. If he’s worried she’ll break up with him ‘for good this time’ he’s obviously done this before xx

Run. Block him and everyone he knows on social media. Literally block every friend. Don’t involve him at all- and do not file for Child Support. Make him legally fight tooth and nail.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say anything directly to her. You could go to court and let them serve him with papers for custody and child support. Let him be the one who has to tell her. OR…you could just leave and not involve him at all. Feel lucky that you dodged a bullet and move on with your baby.

10 Likes

She will figure it out when she sees his money going for child support lol. Id call the courthouse and tell them he would like a copy of the dna test mailed to his house

2 Likes

Iv been here before. And I would just take my baby n go if I were u…

10 Likes

You tell the girlfriend directly. She has to know that she’s with someone who is not just a liar but a cheater too. Your life will be more peaceful without them so let it be clear to them that you are not after anything… you just want her to know how irresponsible that man is. Every mama is brave enough for their child’s sake and so are you!:family_woman_girl:

File for child support. Hell get something in the mail, and hopefully she gets to it first.

4 Likes

Tell her if you want. But don’t expect him to be a part of you or your daughter’s life because of it. My son’s dad doesn’t want to be part of my son’s life. Get child support from him and then raise your daughter on your own. If he cheated on his GF, then he would cheat on you too. You can do this!!! You are ENOUGH!!!

4 Likes

Your assuming an awful lot will happen if you tell her when in all likelihood it will actually end up being the opposite of what you think. He may cut all contact altogether. She may ask him to do so. She may want her daughter to have nothing to do with yours.

7 Likes

Get him to pay child support, he will get served court papers and his gf will probably find out that way

3 Likes

Out him :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Sophia Poulos omg im dead

Even though you didn’t know you have no right interfering in that womans life leave her alone and mind your own business which is your child

4 Likes

He obviously doesn’t want you or the child. I’m sorry but this is blowing my mind. You only want to tell her because you want him to yourself, not because it’s the right thing to do for HER? I ain’t never in my life. I could never.

7 Likes

Let’s face it he can’t hide this forever, your child may grow up and want a relationship with her dad, id tell the his girlfriend now! Better now than a 18-year-old turning up at his house in the future! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What id do is focus on yourself and your daughter apply for child maintenance weather he likes it or not he helped make the child he should support the child. I would also look into sorting a child arrangement order see and see if he wants to be in the childs life i suspect when he gets bored he will fuck off which hes already done multiple times. Your child wont want a dad who keeps dissappearing in her life it will metally screw her up

I would sing like a canary.

2 Likes

He doesn’t want you or the baby so just move on. His girlfriend knowing is not going to make him want to be a parent. It’s not your job to tell the girlfriend. You think they’ll break up and you can get this loser back? Also, you have to be more careful about who you have a baby with and pushing men to parent that don’t want to be bothered. You may think that if he comes around that you’ll be able to supervise all the visits. However, if he goes to court eventually he’s going to get unsupervised visits so this loser will be taking your baby that even can’t talk yet off by himself. He might also be taking the baby around the girlfriend or whoever else he dates. Sometimes you need to be glad that the father doesn’t want to be bothered.

16 Likes

I was in a similar situation, even when the GF found out dad still had nothing to do with my son. Its been 11 years and my son now knows he has two dads, the man that bought him up and the man that helped make him, he does know he has two half siblings.

Honestly, yes the GF deserves to know the truth, but it won’t change his intentions with your daughter. If he was a good person he wouldn’t have been cheating in the first place.

You can do this without him, it might feel now like you and your daughter are entitled to be known about and acknowledged and your not wrong but it won’t make the disappointment and frustration you feel go away. Concentrate on being a mum to that baby girl of yours and being the only person she needs :heart: she’ll adore you for it x

13 Likes

Not sure what Id do.
Its clear he doesn’t want you or the gf or the baby. Who knows how many other women hes cheating with or has.

Girl just link her profile and let us tell her.
Fr though he sounds like a peice of work and I live by the policy of if u know someone is cheating don’t keep quiet bc I’d want someone to tell me

5 Likes

If I was his wife I would 100% want to know!! Regardless of what you want out of that. Tell him to tell the wife, or you will.

2 Likes

If it were done to me then I’d want to know. 5 years is a lot of time to invest in someone. People are saying its not the best thing for the girlfriend and to go away but if it were my boyfriend of 5 years I’d for damn sure wanna know. :woman_shrugging:

Girl code the other woman deserves to know her partner is a cheating scumbag, and no child should be a “secret” what about his family they might want to be involved in their grandchild ect, I would ask a friend to message her so that way it hasn’t come from you

6 Likes