I have a friend dating a married man: Thoughts?

I would not be having some chick I’ve known for 3months that admittedly sleeps with MARRIED MEN around my HUSBAND!!! I’m the nights she’s trying to f#$k her MARRIED lover!!! Good luck

4 Likes

Mind your business. Unless you know the wife it has nothing to do with you. But keep an eye on your man if you plan on staying friends with her

I got news she is not the only one that is wrong so is he she is just dumb enough to believe he will leave his wife it hardly ever happens

“Tend to your knitting “ , not your place or your problem love. For all you know they have an open marriage and the woman sees others too

2 Likes

Hmmm this really isnt your business. No its not nice and its not pleasant but you are way too over involved for someone whom you dont really know that well. Take a step back amd consider this friendship. It takes two to tango. Karma has a way of catching up with people.

3 Likes

Life has quite enough problems without inviting them! Until she has a change of heart, nothing will change.

SHE isn’t breaking anything up. And neither is he as long as wife doesn’t know about it. When wife hopefully finds out, also hopefully she’ll be demanding a divorce and breaking up the family.
Mind your business.

You’ve known her three months…not your business.

It has nothing to do with you. You have told her what think. Let her get on with it. Maybe don’t invite her around your husband though

5 Likes

Not your business, for all you know they may have an open relationship.

1 Like

I have to ask, what would you suggest? Why do you feel emotionally involved in their decision? Do you understand that getting involved in something like this could cause you emotional harm.

If this is morally reprehensible to you, avoid this friendship. You should not be vested in this dilemma.

1 Like

You can anonymously tell the wife but other than that there isn’t anything you can do but to not he her friend anymore because if shes willing to destroy a family she is willing to destroy you too, what kind of friend is she? Just leave her alone and eventually she will get caught or he will get sick of her and leave her on his own

3 Likes

How would you like to be told whom to love, how, and when ?

3 Likes

Who cares as long as he ain’t yours.

Your friend is not the reason that family is broken. If it wasn’t her that man would find someone else. No what she is doing isn’t right but she isn’t the only reason that family is broken. My dad cheated on my mom when I was a kid and isn’t wasn’t just the woman who was doing wrong it was my dad to.

4 Likes

She chose the wrong friend to confess her feelings. I don’t understand ppl who can fk with married ppl but that shouldn’t make it easy for a “friend” to judge when you’re reaching out.

3 Likes

I would of said you’re a disgusting human and not be friends with her hows disrespectful and trashy not knowing he is married is one thing but knowing and continuing for 3 years wow

5 Likes

If there’s anything I know, men who cheat can lie their way through anything to cover their tracks. The problems start when they can no longer keep their lies straight. If they’ve been doing this for 3 years, and his wife still doesn’t know, chances are he’s a master manipulator. He’s not just lying to his wife, he’s lying to your friend. It’s what they DO. After 3 years, he has no intention of leaving his wife and child, but rather lives for the thrill this fling provides. I imagine that leads to the allure of it. He wants his cake and to eat it too, and he has a WILLING participant. People like this dont think about consequences. And certainly not long term. They are only worried about the now and what makes them feel good. Therein lies the problem. Since this is weighing so heavy on your heart, if I were you, I suggest you have a conversation with this friend. Tell your friend you find her actions morally reprehensible and despicable and you cannot continue to be her friend. So,oner or later, she will be kicking herself for wasting so much time giving herself to someone who doesn’t deserve it. This won’t last like this forever. Eventually it will unravel. It’s then she’s gonna need a friend the most.

2 Likes

Just leave them to it if he ends it with your friend then be there to pick up the peices. She must have felt comfortable to tell you as she obviously didnt think you would be judgemental. Im not saying dating a married man is right because it is wrong. Shes been dating him for three years which is long enough for her to be in love with him and thats why she cant let him going even though she knows he married and has a child but he cant be that happy with his wife if hes cheating. In all honesty you are best just leaving it all alone she will only blame you if its gone sour because you was begging her to stop dating him

She isnt the breaking the family in pieces… HE IS.

Stay out of it.

You have no idea what the married situation is like.

It has no affect on you.

3 Likes

Just because someone is married doesnt mean the marriage is good. So many marriages are a farce… full of tension and unhappiness.

Your friend is wrong being with a
Married man

1 Like

the family is being wrecked by the husband shes justthe toolhes using… if its not her it will be another woman… let her get burned and sje will learn if u really like her then stand aside ready to catch her when she falls if not… then cut ties…

1 Like

Two to tango leave it alone just be there to pick up your friends pieces when it all crashes

You’re right. What she’s doing is wrong and everyone is going to end up hurting in that situation.
But!
She already knows its wrong. She already knows that eventually the wife and daughter are going to get hurt. She doesn’t care about that. She obviously wasn’t reaching out to you for help or advice.

Continue a professional “friendship” but otherwise all you can do for your sake is back off.

2 Likes

Leave it alone. How she met him is how he’s going to be with the next one and hopefully she isn’t the wife…

I would just ignore the topic when she brings him up. Your husband is right not to comment. This is her problem, not yours.

If you want to stay friends with her, just ask her not to bring the married guy up, that it makes you uncomfortable for you are a married woman…

2 Likes

I was in this exact situation! I was her supervisor though.
One friday night our whole department went out for cocktails and about 2 drinks in, she starts bitching about not seeing her boyfriend that weekend because “its was his asshole kids birthday and his wife wanted him home”. She actually called his 3 year old an asshole!
10 women chewed her a new ass! We tolerated her the rest of the time she worked there but she had zero friends.
In the 3 years she worked for me they never broke up. He paid her rent and bought her a new car and she bragged she was spending “his kids” college fund!
Basically, she was a prostitute. I dont hang with whores. Nobody else did either.
You should do the same. If your coworker has been boofing him for years, the wife knows. Stay out of it. You could be fired for contacting his wife. You’re just not allowed to get in a coworker’s business. But you can choose who your friends with.

You obviously feel this is wrong. Cut the friendship with her. It’s not your business but she has involved you by telling you. If you don’t like it. Cut her off

She’s not breaking up the marriage. I think she’s silly to invest so much time with this man. If he truly loved his wife, he wouldn’t be messing around with her. But after 3 years, doesn’t seem like he’s going to be with her. I would leave it alone. You can’t stop it. If your uncomfortable with her telling you about him and the relationship, just tell her you don’t want to talk about it.

1 Like

Just be her friend or move on. You can’t change what she’s doing.

She’s probably going to do more damage to herself then him. She is probably hoping he will leave his family for her. if he hasn’t done it in the first year he’s not going to do it at all. o feel his wife has a right to know, maybe instead of trying to get her to stop find out more information about him, find his wife and let her know.

Just out of curiosity… do you happen to have a daughter? This sounds like a lifetime movie in the making.

5 Likes

Stay out of it not your business . You tried she’s not listening it’s her life and now what happens is on her and him

2 Likes

Her life…her disaster.

1 Like

If she wants to tare a family up let her, she has to live with it at the end of the day and so does he. Both of them are at the wrong, if he isnt happy married he needs to get divorced and just be single and go fuck whoever. Simple. Ppl make shit so complicated

Mind your business. Try that

4 Likes

It is her business. Leave it alone. If you want to keep her as a friend you have top realize nothing you say going to break up a three year relationship. She knows its immoral for many people. She doesn’t care.

He is most likely cheating on her too.

1 Like

It’s none of your business. You aren’t a part of either relationship. She has been seeing this man for 3 yrs. You have known her for 3 months. There is nothing you are going to say that is going to change her mind.

4 Likes

She is a horrible human being… I wouldn’t want anything to do with her. She’s ruining someone’s life period. 3 years that poor wife… if she finds out I hope homewrecker gets what’s coming to her

6 Likes

I agree is wrong, you’ve stated your opinion, now drop it, it’s none of your business.

1 Like

It’s not your business nor are you her Saviour or judge. Pray for her and stay in your lane.
And, for goodness sake don’t bring her to your house and be having her around YOUR husband (I’m sure your husband is great and would never do that but, she would. Js)

2 Likes

I wouldnt even be associated with people like that.

5 Likes

That’s what’s wrong with the world today everyone is to busy minding their business and turning a blind eye. If you see evil being done and not doing anything about it is just as bad. We should be empowering other women and looking out for each other. Tell your friends your not down with what she’s doing and she better tell the wife or you will. If she can’t respect another women and child she won’t respect you either. Walk away from the friendship and don’t look back.

2 Likes

Lol … you said shes a religious person … that’s funny … she needs to go back a read the bible again starting with the 10 commandments… I know this and I’m not a religious person … lmao

1 Like

Dump her immediately as a friend. She is a terrible person and she obviously doesn’t care about the damage she is causing. She isn’t going to be a good friend to you, so let her go. And pray for that family.

1 Like

It’s up to you to keep her as a friend or not. Sounds like she’s not going to change and why would she when she sees no harm in what she’s doing. I hate this scenario but let it go.

1 Like

If you wanna stop being friends with her, then stop. But it’s honestly none of your business. She is breaking up a family. The man in this situation is. That’s his family that he’s supposed to care about. His wife that he made vows to! Stop saying “She’s breaking up a family.”. She is definitely participating in the family’s demise, but she isn’t doing it herself! Mind your business!

2 Likes

Let it go, she’ll need a friend at the end of it anyways.

You can’t force or “save” anyone. Not your job. Sooner or later you will affect your own world worrying about somebody else’s problems. You can do great things without saving every misfit. Trust me hunny. Step away . And don’t bring her to your house near your husband . Surround yourself with people who have the same values

4 Likes

My father was cheating on my mother with some hoe named Vickie.
My mother knew for 2 years- kept saving and printing all messages and etc.
it gave her a damn bible of reasons to leave him and give to a lawyer so he had a case.
Hopefully his wife knows and is just preparing herself.

If she doesn’t, then I feel really sorry for them especially the child. This will not end up good.

I don’t think I would want someone like her as a friend. She’s sleeping with a married man with a child, this is wrong on so many levels. I think you come from a good place trying to pull her from the situation, but this is her mess to fix. She clearly doesn’t care that what she’s doing is wrong by clearly being a homewrecker. You’re also a married woman, so I would be careful calling her your friend. Their’s no way she’s “religious” I would just mind your business and see how this situation plays out. Eventually karma will get her.

2 Likes

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink… It’s your choice if you want to remain friends with her.

1 Like

Honestly fuck her. I would tell the wife. And have proof. That poor woman thinks that her husband is being faithful all this time. She deserves better. He can really fuck up his wifes life and give her stds because he wants to be a ass and put his dick in everybody. I’m sure the “gf” isn’t the only gf. Wouldn’t you want someone to tell you if you were in the wife’s shoes??? Honestly is sad af to see so many people say “mind ya business” or “just let it be” y’all are wrong for that. For all we know it could be one of y’all’s husband’s😂🤷 The wife deserves to know so she can focus on herself and her daughter without being fucked over by some lowlife POS. Please find a way to get tell his wife and have some kind of proof. Do the RIGHT thing. Please be her hero.

Not your business, not your rodeo… stay out of it…

4 Likes

Don’t get involved. Let her do what she’s gonna do. I mean it doesn’t hurt that you’re trying to get her to do that right thing but ultimately it’s on her. You can’t force her to let him go unfortunately

I wouldn’t be friends with anyone willing to date a married person

2 Likes

Just love her anyway. She’s not like you.
I would just stay out of it. When she’s ready, shell end it, otherwise he probably will end it and move on to another side chick, if he doesn’t have a harem now. Just teach through example.

I’d not be friends with her I couldnt be friends with someone who could do that…

I’d say sorry I cant be friends with someone who hurts other people like that

2 Likes

If she’s been seeing him for 3 years, the wife probably knows and chooses to not leave her husband.

1 Like

Honestly I’ve been the wife in the situation and if I were you I’d drop the friend and tell the wife. She deserves to know especially if it’s been going on so long.

5 Likes

Not really ur business!

2 Likes

Leave her be. Her life her choices. She obviously has different values than you, and that’s that. Dont force your opinion. It seems like you’re high and mighty about this. You told her once, she doesn’t want to listen. Surround yourself with like minded folk.

1 Like

I would stay out of it but tell her you dont want to hear anything about her relationship with this man. If she was “religious” she wouldn’t be dating a married man!

1 Like

First off its really not your business at all…second she didn’t take vows the pos husband did… hes the one breaking up the family…and if her choices are effecting you then dont be friends with her…its not complicated especially since its not your situation…drop her or be friend’s n mind your own business…

2 Likes
  1. Its none of your business as it doesnt hurt you.
  2. She isnt breaking a family. That pos husband is breaking his family.
  3. If her morals do not align with yours… Then stop hanging out with her.

Drop her. Nothing good comes from a “friendship” with a harlot.

Lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Personally, I would let the wife know. I’ve seen alot of women and men do this crap with the spouse completely in the dark. If it was you, would you want to know? I would.

4 Likes

Why are you so involved? The less you know the better.

5 Likes

How do we know she didn’t start this mess, knowing he was married? Yes, a married man should know better. But a woman, who knowingly goes after or along with a married man is just as bad. Whoever initiated it, is irrelevant. It’s bad on both parties, equally.

How do we know she really is? Maybe she’s seeking attention and just claiming this ‘hoe status’ for attention? Proof?

If you have hardcore proof, tell the wife. :woman_shrugging:t2: don’t protect him and your “friend”. They’re both shit. If I was the wife, I’d be grateful for someone telling me.

Yep I would stop being friends with her. Her character screams that she is willing to hurt people for her own pleasure, and doesn’t care.

4 Likes

You need to tell the wife before that “friend” of yours ends up pregnant. But don’t go doing anything without proof and confirmation. She won’t believe you without it.

2 Likes

I would get proof and tell the wife, tbh. And let them deal with it after that. You may lose this friend, but you’ll probably lose her anyway if you disagree so strongly with her choices. BUT I would clarify whether the wife is aware or not. It could be a poly couple who have agreed to see multiple people. But if wife doesn’t know and there isn’t a consensual agreement, it is wrong. But you’re not gonna convince your friend of that because she probably loves him and is thoroughly convinced that he’ll leave his wife someday, even though chances are slim to none of that. If you don’t do anything, she’ll just have to deal with the heartbreaking aftermath that will eventually come no matter what.

1 Like

Is it your husband she’s ducking lol

1 Like

Just because she sins different from most of us doesn’t mean she’s not a religious person. It does however, speak volumes about her morals, or the lack there of. I don’t think I’d continue being friends with her and would distance myself as much as possible. I’d probably tell the wife too.

4 Likes

As her friend you have a right to be honest and tell her how you feel—-period. As your friend she has a right to take your opinion under advisement, but she has no obligation to do what you say she should do, you have known her three months, so not sure the friendship is more than just a work place friendship anyway, and you should probably keep your judgements to yourself, if you truly care for her, judgement and continuing to force your beliefs on her is not caring for her it is you trying to control her life which is not a friendship!

2 Likes

There is not anything you can do. She has to make her own decisions. And if she is a Christian then she has to be the one to answer for her sins. But doesn’t mean you have to keep being friends with her.

2 Likes

Let her know if he cheats on his wife, he is cheating on her

None of your business !!!

1 Like

It’s not your business, stay out of it. If you don’t wanna be friends with her that’s up to you, but her relationship with him has nothing to do with you.

2 Likes

All of you saying mind your own business, I hope you are NEVER the wife in this situation! Put yourself in other ppls shoes before you speak then think of the right reaction…I would go a step further and make sure the wife knows and drop my friend!! This whole situation is wrong!! There comes a time when ppl need to mind their own business,but this isnt one of them! Hopefully all of you are never the wife!!

6 Likes

Her personal life is none of your business first off and just because you consider her a friend doesn’t mean that she feels the same way towards you or that she values your opinion. Secondly, even if she is dating a married man and has been for 3 years do you know the in’s and out’s of that relationship? Are they Mormons who practice polygamy and all the other wives know about her? (BTW this is part of their religion) Is he in an open marriage with his wife(s) and they are ok with one another dating other people? NO? then stay out of it. Their relationship, their business period.

1 Like

Id choose to just mind my business on this one.

2 Likes

I would just be acquaintances, and not actually her friend. Only because I do not agree with her, or the lifestyle she is living. If it’s been going on 3 years you aren’t going to convince her or the married man to end the affair. I would just remove myself from the situation because I think they are both disgusting

6 Likes

Not your business. You cant control what others do. Speak your opinion then find a new friend… preferably one who doesn’t have a thing for married men

4 Likes

You can advise her, but ultimately it’s her decision. She’s never going to be more than a side piece. If she’s ok with that, there’s not much you can do.

1 Like

Not your business. Not your job to make people make good choices.

1 Like

Stay out if it, mind your own business. It’s a very unfortunate situation but your sticking your nose somewhere it doesn’t belong.

3 Likes

shes not breaking up his family… he is. he is the married one. granted… she is just as bad… because she knows he is married… but if his family breaks up its because of HIS ACTIONS.

7 Likes

You can be friends with someone and disagree with their choices. Obviously what she is doing is wrong and you don’t have to support her in this choice. If you ask me she sounds like a complete fool. 3 years!? That man is probably unhappy in his marriage, but does she really think after 3 years of screwing around that he has any plans on leaving his wife! 3 years is a long time and he would have left this marriage a long time ago if he truly wanted to be with her. They are both pieces of shit!

Tell the wife. Lose the friend! Your husband may be next. No joke! I had a "friend " like this. Run girl!

10 Likes

I’d find out who is he and tell.his wife. That’s such a disgusting thing to do. And his wife deserves to know

7 Likes

It’s not your business really. And she isn’t the one breaking up the family, that’s on him. If it really bothers you don’t be friends with her. Otherwise just tell her that you don’t agree with it so please don’t talk about it with you.

1 Like

She must not be religious. Or read her bible. She is committing fornication and abomination. And she is also a home wrecker.

1 Like

I would stop hanging out with her. Any female that thinks it’s ‘funny’ to see a man who is in a relationship is straight up stupid.

2 Likes

I couldn’t be friends with someone that was perfectly ok with ruining someone else’s life. Does she not think about his child and what that will do to her?

4 Likes

I couldn’t be friends with a person like that. What’s to say she starts falling for your husband? She isn’t going to care for you or your feelings.

8 Likes

I’d message his wife and let her know. I would.be pissed to know my husband was cheating and for that long and noone had the decency to tell me

3 Likes