I love my husband but am not satisfied: Advice?

Time for some more foreplay or toys.

3 Likes

Practice helps. Horny goat weed also does wonders for men. Talk to him and help him feel wanted, and loved still. Damania helps too if you take it as a woman.

Have him to get ultrasound wave therapy.

1 Like

Amazing, best friend, great dad, and???

3 Likes

You’re not horrible at all!!! Women need sex and should be able to enjoy it too! Maybe you should try sex therapy. Sounds like he is open to different ideas to make it better for both of you. In the meantime get a toy and have him use it one you.

Sex shops have a solution you can put on him to delay him finishing fast

Get creative and adventurous in the bedroom. Foreplay is so very important for a woman to reach climax, so add that. Communicate because you both need to work on this together. Hell, add some toys. But I can promise you, cheating is never the answer. Besides, you really can’t be sure that you’ll get off with someone else, either. You also need to adjust your frame of mind, because you won’t find satisfaction if you don’t believe you’ll get it.

10 Likes

Take control, find a position he last longer in.

4 Likes

Has he seen a doctor? There may be more going on. Also, doing it more often will increase his duration. Or should. So frustrating. I was dating a guy briefly that couldn’t get hard but could still orgasm with oral. Twice in a row! But what about me?? I wanted the whole package. I had to say goodbye.

1 Like

There’s therapy. Talk to your doctor

1 Like

#1 stop feeling bad about it. Sex is basic human instinct. Good sex is something everyone desires. Talk to him about it. He may be feeling the same way. Communication is key in any relationship. You may not like what you hear, but it needs to happen in order to fix any situation.

#2 there are all kinds of therapy. Speak with your doctor’s. If you don’t like what they have to say get a second, third, how many ever opinions you need. There is help out there.

Lots and lots of foreplay. That way you are ready to go when it comes time for the D. This is very common. I promise you the grass isn’t greener any where else! Just keep working on it with your man.

11 Likes

Take sesame black n roasted black gram
Take both in equal wait and grand them n mix them take 1 or 2 spoon day n night
Increase the time …

You’re not horrible at all. Keep trying tho. Bcuz sex is important. One of the most important things in a relationship.

Seek a sex therapist. They will work with you as a couple to teach one another how to please one another.

To me (I’m not an expert), he was never properly taught how to please his partner. Instead it appears that he only associate sex with him ejaculating. And sex is soooooo much more than that. Seek an expert so you can experience that mind blowing experience that makes you want more and more and MORE!!! 

Try toys most woman don’t get off strictly from intercorse

4 Likes

Sex isn’t everything there are more important things to focus on. The fact he is your best friend and an amazing dad is waaaay more important than good sex . You can always work on your intimacy issues i wouldn’t throw away a marriage especially to my best friend over weak sex lol that’s a bit extreme

Give him a kangaroo pill, Jesus I literally RAN out the house after HOURS to get away from my husband :sweat_smile: never again.

11 Likes

Honey what you have now in a husband, you may not get that with anyone else. Sex is not everything.

Why don’t u play with toys to satisfy ur urges?

1 Like

have him take the blue pill hell stay hard for hours

Try looking up Kama sutra classes for you two to do. Those are the real sex doctors.

Maybe let him “get off” quick, then go for 2nd round. Men last longer the 2nd time.

3 Likes

Because it (frowned upon)
Maybe if you give it up more often

I have experience with experimenting with various herbs for the bedroom. I recommend catuaba bark. He’ll still be able to go after busting a nut. Also, he can try edging techniques. Basically, practicing to delay his orgasm. Edging does wonders.

2 Likes

Since I am a male let me tell you how I fixed that problem. First thing is patience, don’t get into a hurry. Extended foreplay . . . then extend it even longer. Bought an 8 inch vibrator and used it in her while going down on her. Fantasize/role play. If I came to quick I would orally get her off and then go at it a second time . . . . both of us came at least once more doing this, besides the intimacy created, we had 3 hours of loving fun. . . Hot and sweaty. I guess what I am saying is most important is to extend the foreplay. Fight the urge to just go for it and keep on with foreplay. Eventually I learned to relax and then go for it. We both learned to love sex by using that method. Unfortunately and for me a broken heart my wife passed away this past February. So young and she was the love of my life. Not once did either of us ever consider stepping out. We had a beautiful marriage for 16 years. RIP my Forever Girl, Kimmie.

I feel you I ended an engagement to a very prominent man seven years ago due to this problem & have never quite had the caliber of man again like him. I have had some of the best intimacy of my life but let me tell you the quality of person has been much much different meaning that man was a good man. And he literally gave me the world. We did have our problems but I will always be grateful looking back that I had someone love me like that. He gave unconditionally & yet that one thing was not at where I wanted it to be so I didn’t marry him. Please know from my perspective that sometimes a great solid man who loves you & your family that is gorgeous and health is ten times better then running out for a romp. Have you if your can work that out and stay together that is not a bad idea. I truly believe sometimes we regret deeply leaving a good man for something else. I’m glad we didn’t get married but I know I wrecked a good man’s heart.

Trading is extremely profitable when using the right channel with a good manager that has good techniques, today I’m earning huge amount worth of Crypto’s direct to my wallet with the minimum investment under a reliable legitimate trading platform. Interested members can also start making money from this platform too, just connect to her on how to get started with through her link :paperclips: below :arrow_double_down::point_down:

I must say Mrs Elizabeth James trading skill is awesome and highly effective. Her Investment platform is accuracy and she have the best signal for mining your investment hit her dm :point_down::-1: up

hello my friends stay at home and start making huge profit online i,m very very happy for joining this great platform is really really helpful this is an opportunity friend Don’t miss this real tested and trusted click on the name below and joined the company platform for more info and details

Hey👋 are you a newbie on cryptocurrency investment, do you want to trade without much loses? I highly recommend that you message MRS Elizabeth James, I make money trading with her, click on his name and ask to join…
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Investing in Cryptocurrency is quite challenging when you don’t know how to start, what to invest on and how to make profits on every of your investment. For better understanding you can contact