I’m really hurting right now

Do you stay because you think so “highly” of him; or so little of yourself?

8 Likes

Kick that sick to the curb hun you can do way better than a narcissist Asshole

If he is one that turns everything back on you, he’s a narcissist. Unfortunately they never change. Do you and your baby a favor and start planning a way to get out. You will feel the biggest weight off your shoulders once you make it out.

4 Likes

Dealt with that all the time with my kids dad. Best thing I did was walk away.

Leaveeee!!! That is narcissistic and disrespectful. This type of relationship will have you always feeling like you are not enough and doing something wrong because they don’t know how to treat you right and be loyal.

Tell him to pack his shit! and do you until you find a man who will give you what you deserve. It’s gonna be hard and it’s gonna hurt but it’s for the best!

If he makes you feel “less than”, move on quickly. Some mens brains can never be satisfied. Single 28 years, raised 2 children on my own, worked hard all my life….this relationship is YOUR CHOICE‼️

3 Likes

He’s an asshole. It’s not you.

Nope.Nope.Nope. Move on. If he hasn’t physically cheated already, he will. Talking to other women online is NOT being faithful.

2 Likes

It is not you! HE isn’t good enough for you! He is the problem and he is the one that will never be enough for you!!! Never let him make you think you’re an issue when you’ve never given him a reason to think so! Believe me when I say the only way that will change is if they really want to and most of the time, they don’t. Start working on yourself and getting things for you and that baby together! You and your baby deserve more! Your baby deserves a happy mama and to see a good relationship!!

1 Like

It’s usually the people accusing & not trusting their partner that are the ones cheating. Whatever comes out of his mouth about you you can bet is only true about himself. It’s his issue and you’re not doing anything wrong.

He’s done it a few times so he is not going to change. He will just turn it on you every time. I know it will be hard for you because obviously you love this man but you deserve better and should move on. You will find someone that loves and treats you right. Hope your ok :pensive:

There’s no easy answer for this. Unfortunately looking in their phone only hurts you. They don’t care how hurtful it is, or the boundaries crossed as long as they get their jollies. If he tells you he won’t do it again, that likely isn’t true, he will only get sneakier. It’s like fighting a losing battle and eventually you just end up resentful and losing all feelings for them. You have to decide what you’ll put up with and go from there.

It’s NOT you… it’s HIM.

If you have to check his phone then you should leave

1 Like

Dnt ever feel like ur not enough! His actions have nothing to do w you. Run now!! Fix ur crown and move on!! U deserve better!!

He is a jerk and he’s playing you tell him knock it off or you’re done

It’s so hard to believe what everyone is telling you… it’s going to continue no matter what… leave as soon as you can. No matter how many times he tells you he loves you and wants you he will continue on messing with other women … they say emotional affairs are worse than physical… And he won’t quit… especially if he knows you know and won’t leave. I’m sorry you are going through this… this was also me at one point :confused:

4 Likes

This is classic narcissistic gaslighting. Please, do yourself and your child a favor and leave. If he tries to tell you he wants you back do not. He will not change.

2 Likes

You have a Right to go threw his phone. Why get mad ? When they Yell at you its because he’s Guilty. Tell him you can ck mine I have nothing to hide.

1 Like

Leave. It won’t stop. Meeting in person is next if it hasn’t happened already. I was dumb and stayed way to long when it happened to me. Don’t waste yrs of your life like I did. Find someone you don’t have to worry about constantly.

1 Like

The dude doesn’t respect you. Leave him, because it’s just going to keep getting worse

Cheater alert. He will cheat given the chance

Leave him. He’s not going to change.

Been Married for over 26 years. & He starts running with this one in Moncton & @ Christmas he tells me he he leaving, His Words Not Mine( Sorry That I’m Leaving You while your Sick!) Poor Excuse for a man that is.

2 Likes

Time to leave. He’s going to continue cheating and gaslighting you. He wants you to believe that you’re the problem and that you’re the reason why he does what he does. But in reality HE is the problem. Let him go. Move on. Or else you’re just going to continue to be miserable.

2 Likes

Leave…it never changes

Not all, but some men are pigs & can’t help themselves. Those ones like the thrill, but hate getting caught. If you leave, make sure to stay away & don’t take it out on the next guy.

Girl, dump him. He probably won’t change unless u sit him down & give him an ultimatum: either he confesses everything (and maybe go to counseling) and recommits to u or he leaves & continues talking to all them other females! If he’s not ready to admit anything, he’s not ready to stop taking to these other females!

It’s not you that’s not good enough……

6 Likes

Get. Out. Now. Hes making you feel this way, what do you think he will do to your child?

Narcissist, gaslighting you to the T
He’s a player.
Run for your life!!

You are good enough. That’s a him problem!

Stop right there with thinking its you, ITS NOT, this is about him, he is choosing to disrespect you and the relationship, he clearly does not appreciate what he has, you deserve better.

1 Like

You are more than good enough the problem is him. He does not deserve you. He probably feels you got pregnant to trap him into the relationship he probably also takes no responsibility for the pregnancy happening. File a parenting plan and leave. There are better men out there.

If you have to worry about him talking to other women all the time then it’s time to end the relationship.

Save you and your child. This is bs abusive behavior! You are worthy or love respect and someone who can keep his mitts/ conversations/ body parts to himself. You shouldnt have to worry about him stepping out and acting this way.

He has you thinking it’s you! Obviously, it’s working, but it’s not you, it’s him. He’s the loser with low self-esteem/worth. Stop letting him convince you of his BS! He’s a cheater and he’s gaslighting you. Don’t stick around for a long life of misery for you and your child. :running_woman:t4::dash:

1 Like

Get out while you can! Nothings gonna change!

1 Like

That sounds like a him problem . You need to keep him away from you while your still in control before he breaks you down completely xx

If he yells at your for going through his phone he has more to hide. Take your baby and go. It will only get worse. yea its not easy but if you stay he will cheat you will stay and forgive him and it will be your new life cycle,

1 Like

Because he’s disgusting and can’t be satisfied with just one female. I’d leave girl. It’s never gonna change

I love the quote, “You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.”

It has NOTHING to do with you and everything to do with him.

You can be the most perfect woman for a man, but if a man doesn’t want to be faithful, he’s not going to be.

Bluntly put, you will never trust him. Ever. You have to decide if you want this life for yourself or if you want to decide to find someone you can trust. You have the power to make that decision.

4 Likes

It’s not you, it’s him. Some men can not be with just one person.

1 Like

Very similar story to mine, I left and poured the energy that it took to worry and obsess over what he was upto into me and my child. This kinda shit never gets better, its always only a matter of time before you find something else out the suspicion won’t go away either it’s awful, it’s not easy to leave but you’ll be so much happier a year from now than you will be if you stay,

Obviously you’re letting him think it’s you and that gots to stop hunny
You need to tell him go be with one of the other women if you can’t trust my intentions.
Don’t ever let a man make you feel less specially bearing that little snits beautiful baby

2 Likes

Been there, done that. I’d leave to save yourself the heartbreak in the end. You and your babies should be a priority. Not the other women. Best of wishes. :pleading_face:

If you feel you have to go through his phone, then that’s your clue right there that you are not with the right person.

2 Likes

He has a problem not you sounds like you are to good for him .

Best advice and easier said than done is to leave with no explanation. He sounds like a narcissist since he will turn it back on you. With that acknowledgment, nothing that is said will go anywhere. He has shown you his true colors and sometimes love likes to cloud that. Put your glasses in and see the relationship for what it is. He isn’t happy if he’s entertaining other females on multiple occasions and you are clearly unhappy. You get what you allow and missy you deserve better. Stand up for you, set your boundaries in concrete and escape this toxic relationship regardless of how hard it will be. It’s the toughest moments that make us stronger and we later appreciate them, I promise!

1 Like

If you have to go thru his phone, you already have your doubts. Why be with him?

Girl, just go! Leave. If he loved you he wouldn’t entertain any other female, let alone basically trash talk you and your intentions. I know you just had a baby but I’d leave while the baby is young and won’t be wrapped up emotionally in the mess just yet. You guys can co parent your child, but I wouldn’t put up with the BS by staying around, because if this is how it is now, I only imagine it getting worse and becoming a bigger mess later down the road.

Run girl, run!

See if my husband did some BS like that, I’d just act like it didn’t bother me and I’d start chatting up some dudes. 2 can play that stupid game. If he loved & respected you if wouldn’t be entertaining no female nothing. So I suggest playing him and see if he likes it and then you could be like welllllll you doing it.

7 Likes

Some of tha shot yaw put out their don’t even deserve a response, MOVE ON DO BETTER ONE MANS JUNK IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE

You can’t keep someone from cheating. You are enough, HE IS NOT.

Tell him to go cheat his heart out, find someone else who will love you and build a home with you and your baby. I found someone less than a year after leaving my ex - I have been in a relationship for 7 years and now have a child with him… Best decision I ever made was to leave!

4 Likes

Together all this time, even had his child? Move on? He isn’t intending on being yours exclusively. Dont wast your time.

He craves more attention. Whatever his lovely mother did to him growing up. Saying that, he will never stop. I’m sure you will find sexting, explicit pics, and more.

If you have to go through your man’s phone leave, the relationship is already dead.

1 Like

Sounds like a narcissist who is gaslighting you .

3 Likes

Trust is a foundation of a relationship. No trust , no relationship. You are not the one who’s in the wrong. He is. Your better than that. Go find someone worthy of you. Get out now before it’s too late.

3 Likes

sounds like he loves the attention --but who knows if he will act on it --maybe he will . sounds not a stable situation .

My ex was like this and honestly I found that one big heart break from leaving him was better than having my heart broken every time I stumbled upon something…

6 Likes

Just tell him deuces and get out; you should never feel that way

He is a narcissist, and gaslighting you.

4 Likes

He don’t really love you if he did he wouldn’t entertaining other woman trust me been through it

2 Likes

The problem isn’t you the problem is him messaging other women. I can tell you from experience, if he is not taking responsibility for his actions it will never stop. It becomes a cycle. I ran in that hamster wheel for eight years. Get out while you can it doesn’t get better.

2 Likes

You’re asking the wrong question. This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with him. Ask him why is HE like this? Why can’t he be faithful?

2 Likes

You’re just a sure thing, bed partner, housekeeper, etc. Till he finds something else he wants.

7 Likes

Are these women friends he’s had for a while or random new ones? You can’t ask him to only have guy friends but if they’re just friends he should introduce them to you. How DOES he introduce you to people when you’re out together? His significant other, the mother of his child, his woman/lady/BAE or are you introduced as “name” or ignored?

Might you have post-partum depression and/or are hyper-vigilant, paranoid and suspicious?

Is this new behavior or has this been going on for three years.

Also, what do you mean by “entertaining other women”? Does he have them over or is it all on the phone? Casual or sex talk/nudes?

I’d go to marriage counseling to get things out in the open with a professional third party to mediate & call out any BS. If he won’t go, see a therapist yourself to help you evaluate the situation rationally and work out a plan for what you want for your and your child’s future.

Is BF nervous about the responsibilities that come with having a child? Was your pregnancy planned or a surprise? How old are you both? Does he feel like his single life and fun is over & he’s trying to recapture that? Is he worried about the expense of having a child? Is there a way you can calmly talk budget without having a fight? These might be subjects to broach with a counselor.

If you do decide to leave, quietly write down/record behaviors and statements he makes with dates and times and make copies to store elsewhere, like with a responsible, discreet friend. Even if you decide to work it out and stay, this might be a good idea in case you change your mind later.

Get financial statements for the past several months, check mail for statements from any unknown banks or other financial institutions. Talk to a women’s center about safety and strategy and consult with lawyers. I found it helpful to rent a P.O. Box by my office to get and store separation and divorce info. If you don’t work outside the home, get one away from your neighborhood or by a store you frequent so as not to arouse suspicion. If you have your own car, you could keep things hidden in the trunk. If you don’t have a separate bank account you may want to start one.

Anyone who uses sneaky chat and social media to do these sorts of things is up to no good. Virtual cheating is still cheating regardless. You have to out weigh how you feel and tell yourself is it really worth it in the end, and if they can change before it goes further. If it doesn’t change than leave, move on and never look back…as others have mentioned its not worth the heart break instead of reliving it over and over again. you deserve much better and someone that will love you unconditionally while remaining faithful even after marriage, kids, or a long term commitment. Especially in this technological age where everyone is connected through social media and there smart phones

1 Like

Hes a player , let him go youll be a lot happier , He wont change unless he wont to …Take Care of you an your child …xxx :thinking::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just remember if u have nothing to hide u hide nothing , u should be able to look at his phone anytime

3 Likes

He has 1 option - delete all social media because he can’t be trusted. Period. If he can’t do that to keep you, he’s not worth any more of your time. Move on.

3 Likes

Sorry but red flag…dump his lying sneaky ass now…thats not love and that’s how cheating starts.

Because he’s an asshole and assholes don’t get the name for nothing. Begin to plan your escape. Dump him and never look back. Remember you are TOO good for him.

He is looking for a way out so just give it to him. Most men want a woman to get mad and break up with them so they can have a reason to leave or cheat.

Time 2 🏃‍♂ :running_woman: run

Sounds like he ain’t enough not you sis. :heart:

2 Likes

It’s not you, he’s a Whoredog.

3 Likes

I have one word NARCISSIST!!! you are good enough hes the one thats no good

4 Likes

Are you serious
Be self caring

It’s not you…he has the problem and unfortunately it’s not gonna get better.

3 Likes

Him telling another woman that he doesn’t know your true intentions is his way of getting women to feel sorry for him and justify having a relationship with him…I mean, come on the poor guy is so pitiful. Cheaters don’t come right out and tell people “I’m a jerk who can’t stay faithful to one person”. Please don’t stick around to keep bing hurt by him

10 Likes

You’re absolutely enough, it’s not you, it’s him! He lacks respect for his partner because he is immature. Keep growing and leave him behind.

2 Likes

That is cheating. Don’t put up with it. You check his phone because he has broken your trust. You have already given him a chance to never do it again, and he chose to continue doing it. Just be done with him. He’s obviously not going to change.

3 Likes

Leave before you get knocked up again

4 Likes

Peep those actions are from guilty consciences he either knows you know about the messages OR he’s done more than just those messages :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Girl, you are good enough. Your baby is good enough; more than enough…

But TRASH doesn’t know when it’s looking at VALUE.
Move on, sis. :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

GRRH! Don’t stick around with him!

i find some can be jealous after you have a baby because they arent the number 1 focus anymore, the relationship does change. but it should change for the good. to be a team together. ‘true intentions’ what does that even mean? smh smh

1 Like

You are dating a narcissist, this is how your relationship is going to be and nothing you do will change anything. He is the problem, not you! You are best to get out while you can, I spent 20 years with mine. Good luck :heart:

7 Likes

You are enough. He’s not. Big difference. He is not worthy of the love you have to offer.

He sounds like he’s a Narcissist,
Don’t walk run as fast as you can!
He’s going to get worse!:astonished:

2 Likes

It’s not you. You’re describing a classic textbook narcissist. Get yourself some resources from Tina Swithin to help you educate yourself on this subject and make the best exit plan as safely As possible.

Because you are far more than enough and he is an immature, selfish, manipulative a$$h@!3, who needs a reality check and a come to Jesus meeting about how he is supposed to treat a woman and what being a MAN actually means. Because he is doing it WRONG.

Let him cheat in peace if you aren’t going to leave

He is no good! Make a plan and get out.

you are enough and going through his phone isn’t great but that doesn’t make what he did lesser. honestly decided if this is ok with you or leave. imo men rarely ever change from that shit.

Your true intentions? What is he talking about? It sounds like he’s the one with other intentions. You two need a sit down talk stat. Communicate before it’s too late.

I was in a similar situation. I was with a guy who was all about me, called me beautiful every single day but on the computer he was acting up. It didn’t mean as much when he’s paying me compliments but telling every other girl the same thing, telling me I’m looking for fights when I would see it on his computer. He knew my boundaries and if he didn’t want a fight he knew he shouldn’t have been trying to hide stuff on his computer. I cut him loose cause if he wants to act like he’s for the streets then that’s where I left him.

1 Like

You answered yourself.