I married my sisters ex boyfriend and she won't forgive me: Advice?

Well I have heard of this happening on tv and seems the relationship is never able to mend my sister would never have to worry about me and her ex if my sister hates him I hate him one and two who sleeps behind their sister you should just go and and forget you had a sister and pray for forgiveness

I can see something like this happen… Don’t know why it’s so wrong either… She doesn’t want him so why can’t you be with him then?! It’s not too hard to explain the little special situation of the family :heart:

Don’t blame her goodness that just not somewhere you even go wtf! What an awkward situation what are you auntie/ stepmom? weird poor sister I’d never speak to you again either. Shame on you!!!

2 Likes

You deserve everything.
I hope she never speaks to you again. You are trashy

8 Likes

Those children are both your nieces/nephews AND step children… I’m sorry but I could never allow myself to fall for someone who was once married to my sister. I’m sure if it was flipped, you’d be upset too

2 Likes

So many judges on here. People go through alot. Life is already hard. What happened can’t be undone. Be good wife and good mother to your nieces. Nobody here is going to understand you coz nobody knows how it happened. What matters is that you’re happy and love each other. Move to a new town and start a new life with your family. You did not do incest or kill anybody. All will be well.

12 Likes

Are you serious tho,anybody my sister dealt with in any shape or form will always be off limits your bogus :unamused:

5 Likes

If u were my sister is go upside your head Everytime I seen u. Smh sister don’t do this

12 Likes

That’s awful to do to your sister and if the was turned you would feel the same way!
What happened to putting your family first??
So now your aunt/step mom??
And if you all have kids they will be sibling/ cousins to each other??
Did you even think of your sister at all? Do you love her?
That’s a nasty nasty thing to do, shame on you both for not thinking of her or those kids!
Besides he’s only with you to piss her off I bet!
Be a woman, sister, aunt, stepmother and get some class among yourself!
Both of you!

Is this the same wonderful man that would not change the kitty litter yesterday???

1 Like

Well I’d never forgive you ever if you were my sister either. That relationship could never be mended and I honestly wouldn’t even want it to if I were in your sisters shoes. The ONLY way you might could try to mend the relationship would be divorce at this point and lots of apologies but it’s really beyond that at this point because you married him. Kiss your sister goodbye hun she’s looking out for her best interest.

Girl bye you have no loyalty to even your own family :woman_shrugging:t2: your lucky she didn’t whoop that a** LBS

9 Likes

Family comes first!! Not keeping it in the family!! Hell I wouldn’t forgive you… what there isn’t any other men around you could have gotten with!!!

3 Likes

You know that fine line everyone talks about…yeah, I think you crossed it. Sorry, no remorse for the situation you’ve placed yourself into. It’s wrong on all levels imo. No matter how you put it…it’s wrong.

9 Likes

Not your sister, but your momma needs to put you in the ground!!!
God pity your skank ass

Well if they didn’t have kids together I see no problem but they have kids together dats wrong I hope you don’t have kids with him cuz them kids be half sibkings/cousins and they will get bullied wow I feel sorry for your sister I don’t blame her

1 Like

You knew who he was when you made the decision to date him. Now you kinda gotta live with the consequences of your decision.

If you were my sister I’d want nothing to do with you. They have kids together it doesn’t matter what their relationship was like. Wow girl you ain’t s**t

Personally if my sister did that with my ex baby daddy i would not be able to forgive her. I get that he made you feel some type of way but i am sure there was someone else out there that could have done the same but you did not choose that route.

Brooke Franks on another level :sweat_smile::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

You were dead wrong for that smh I wouldn’t want to be bothered with you either . It’s a respect thing or it shoulda been

4 Likes

Ew she shouldn’t forgive you. That’s disgusting snd you should be ashamed

You deserve it I wouldn’t talk to my sister either that’s a girl code you don’t go after sister or friends ex’s no matter what that is nasty find your spark elsewhere

I married a man who dated 2 of my sisters. But the thing is they were in elementary school when the one ‘dated’ him and the other was just a few days. We’ve been together 32 years now and married 24 years.

1 Like

I’m sorry but you need to divorce him! That was so wrong of you to do that to your sister especially when they have kids together!!!

18 Likes

What made you think some hoe ass shit like that would okay?

So his kids gotta call him uncle dad now… maybe that’s a problem :confused: :thinking: 🤷

16 Likes

You are NOT loyal, that’s your
SISTER’S ex and the father of her children​:woman_facepalming:t4:. I wouldn’t want anything to do with either of you :woman_shrugging:t4:

13 Likes

So you married the father of your sisters kids!?? Wow… I would have never even said yes to the date… you are wrong and I’d be pissed at you too. So if y’all have kids would ur husbands kids be their siblings or cousins? Smdh :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:

7 Likes

Eeeiiiwwww…
No self respect or respect for your sister or respect for your nieces n nephews…
You get and deserve everything crappy in your life…
If my sister did that to me,well let’s just say she’d be black n blue…

Broke the sister code.

3 Likes

You crossed the line sparks or not you will never be forgiven by your sister. I don’t know you n I dislike the situation you both created. Wrong

6 Likes

Wtf now your sister is forced to see you and her ex husband and father of her children at family gatherings etc. if you were my sister I would have whooped your ass. You clearly didn’t think about everyone involved when you went and pulled some shit like this. Where is the loyalty at?!

Out of all the vegetables out there , you had to pick that one :eyes:

Girl Go to hell Respectfully

15 Likes

You don’t deserve anything ! Wh*ore

4 Likes

I would move on without ya sister. She should be adult and civil. She treated him horribly.
He , your husband moved on and deserves happiness too. Sister should respect that. Sister or not . Enjoy ya marriage. In the end it will be ya and ya husband. Children move on to their own lives eventually. Has anyone in the family helped or support the two of ya? Blessings

5 Likes

U deserve an ass beating.

Nah you chose him, you threw that relationship with your sister away

21 Likes

You should have never went out with him to start with! You crossed a line of no return, it doesn’t matter how nice of a man he is , he was your sisters husband first!

2 Likes

Man these comments didn’t disappoint at all! :eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

Plenty of fish in the sea. You dont hook up with your sisters ex’s. Friends ex’s. Etc. especially when theres kids involved. You are trash. I wouldnt talk to you either. Biggest stab in the back ever. Wtf happened to GIRL CODE!

7 Likes

I mean, I don’t see a problem with it. It was years later after him and her sister split. And if the family liked him that much, then good chance her sister was the one who was the issue. I get that “family is family” thing, but there are times when you have to serve the bond. Especially if it means keeping yourself happy and healthy, regardless of how selfish that may sound. I’d say speak with her one on one, and give her the ultimatum of at least trying to come to terms with it, or just accept that they are no longer family.

They had kids together…and just no!

6 Likes

From one veiw you shouldnt have married him but from another your heart wants what it wants. She will prob never forgive you so I wouldnt worry about it. Its been 4yrs. To me she is being childish but at same time she is very hurt you crossed the line. I don’t believe in hating someone for ever but I do believe in forgive but not forgetting. In time she may come around but she may not. Everyone is gonna say shit because ppl can be so salty but all that really matters is what you think and do. When they kids are there tell them to call u aunt at all times not mom or step mom cause that will only piss her off more. Dont play a mom role only the aunt role let him be the parent unless they do something very bad then you help woth the parent part. Let him know that you support him but at same time bc of the situation your bot gonna be a step mom just aunt. In time she may forgive you but may not. Its drama let it go and move on. Your other family has no problem with it just let her be and you be happy. Fuck what she thinks let her see your happy with out taking to her. She’s gonna play into it and start shit bc she knows how to get under your skin. Ppl are gonna say ur in the wrong but are you really? Yes u married her ex but its not a crime and it happens more then ppl know about it.

Do the kids call you aunt or step mommy?

12 Likes

You should be lucky your sister didn’t put you in the ICU. Not only was that her husband that’s also the father of her children. The father of your nieces and nephews. So if you have kids with him that would make them what sister brother cousins… What kind of hillbilly ass s*** is that?!?

Yeah life happens. But you don’t just so HAPPEN to allow yourself to cross that kind of line. She’s been your SISTER SINCE DAY ONE, he was someone SHE chose along the way. You most definitely should have known better from jump. Regardless of what “spark” you thought you felt. That man was your SISTERS husband and the father to your nieces or nephews. Shame on you for not having boundaries. Just my opinion though. Oh and one more thing, just a curious question, how could you knowing he has been intimate with your sister not be the only reason you needed?

17 Likes

Ummm NO!!! :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

If they casually dated for a few months no kids than maybe I would say she should move on… but they have kids together WTF their your nieces/nephews and now your stepkids!! Yeah that’s not psychiatrist worthy at all! SMFH

Help me understand and make it make sense do you live in a state with no other men?!? I mean number wise there’s like 3 men to every woman in the world yet here we are! :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

You really are slow and not to mention trifling if you think nothing is wrong with this situation that your thirsty a** would go behind your sister and marry her ex-husband… Y’all h*es amaze me…

If you were my sister, you wouldn’t of been making this post. You are foul af and I hope she isn’t stupid like you and EVER talks to you again! Can’t stand someone who can’t find their own man, YOU are the exact reason why!

I dont have sisters, and even I KNOW BETTER…What did you expect to happen?? DUH!!!:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

& what are you Auntie Step Mom? Get real girl, just because it wasn’t planned doesn’t mean it isn’t wrong.

&&&&& you married him :joy::joy: grimy asf.

6 Likes

Here for the comments

5 Likes

There are too many other men in the world for u to be with ur nieces/nephew’s father u are fucking gross…n ur sister is completely right to disown u!! #nasty

You should be ashamed of urself
I wud pretend you are dead to me
The poor girl naw ya don’t do that lady its called morals !

Sooo you are Auntie Mom now ? Your sister has every right to not speak to you and has every right to give both of ya a good a** whooping too !

1 Like

she really thought us WOMEN would have her back and give her advice.

My only thing to say to you is love yourself. It’s clear you don’t.

Hahaha this post stirred the shit pot real quick :joy:

5 Likes

So your a step mom to your nieces and nephews? That’s not awkward :joy:

9 Likes

Don’t agree with you saying yes to the date in the first place. On the other hand your sister probably sees what she lost and it sounds like a hint of jealousy so just let it run it’s course naturally.

Personally… I wouldn’t forgive your ass, my leftovers are not yours for the taking…. Girl code… but that’s just me😒

These comments are wild as fk. All these dirty responses make u know better then the judgement u cast :rofl::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Your her sister, you should have not crossed that line, how do you feel he was married to your sister, and not only your a aunty,/ step mom, your children will be cousins has well step siblings, it’s all messed up, I don’t think it’s right to be honest, and I don’t think you’ll get maney positive comments, it’s not ok

1 Like

What ever happened to girl code? That’s your sister and your nieces or nephew. Sorry but I don’t blame your sister you were 100% in the wrong.

2 Likes

You married the father of your sister kids?? Blood is supposed to be thicker then water. Stop trying to justify your innocence you ain’t loyal. You should’ve put those sparks out real fast kept it moving from hello. I wouldn’t want anything to do with you either

Girl. Girl. Girl. That’s number 1. on the girls code of ethics, Do not date your friends ex man and more so NOT YOUR SISTERS!!! I know you can’t help who you fall in love with but you don’t do it with your sisters ex, especially when they have kids together! It doesn’t matter how their relationship was or how she treated him, that’s just a huge NO NO!!! Shame on the both of you but you mostly cuz you did it to your own sister!!! I wouldn’t forgive you either, damn she don’t need enemies when she has a sister like you!
Sad.

I’m confused. Yuh start off saying your sister’s boyfriend but reading lower yuh say while she was married to him. This messy as ever. Whew chile the gyeddo :woman_facepalming:t5:

4 Likes

Are you for real?? Him being the father of your sisters kids its like a huuuuge sign that he is not to be meddeld with like seriiuosly i mean i can totally imagine okay im your aunt bcuz ima your moms sister his your dad his not with your mom.his with me." like literally have you asked your self how your gonna go through that convo someday i think thats a line that nobody should cross if i were you id get a divorce and work on emmends with your sister

Tragic. Let the shoe be on the other foot. Would you be good? Naw

Did you have an actual conversation with your sister prior to you guys starting to date. Like a true heart to heart? If you didn’t this is on you. That is your sister, for life. If there weren’t kids involved…possibly but now it just seems messy…

Could of left it at being just friends with the guy. I don’t think she would of cared much if y’all hung out as friends but you’re sleeping behind your sibling & it’s down right nasty! Why would she want a relationship if she’s married? So you can get with her now husband? I’d keep you far away too.

My sons father recently left me for my best friend. I will never forgive her. When you started that relationship you knew that it would jeopardize your relationship with your sister, so you obviously felt that was more important.

What the trailer park I’m married to my bro n law going on here​:roll_eyes::unamused::rage:

7 Likes

Yeah girl I don’t feel bad for you :woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

That’s a line you don’t cross. I would want nothing to do with you either. Those are the consequences of your actions and now you need to live with it

4 Likes

Unfortunately this happens more then y’all think, yes it’s wierd that she has kids with her ex and now he married her sister, honestly it’s wierd but it does happen! Her sister is remarried and it has been 4 years now since this has happened. It sounds wrong to marry you’re sister ex with having kids with him. But she will eventually get over she kinda sounds like a drama queen and she was using her ex and now he found someone that was better and not using him and it happened to be her sister . I say move on with life and go on because your sister will eventually forgive you , or she won’t sorry. I wouldn’t date or marry any of my sister exs ! Girl code is like high school stuff ! Hell I have seen bffs date there friends ex’s . And they was still friends it’s called maturity all these negative comments . I say sit down and talk about it and if she still doesn’t wanna forgive you just go on with life

You would be dead to me! …witcho TRIFFLEN AZZ!!!

Just here for the comments……

5 Likes

:joy: imagine having your sister’s sloppy seconds :nauseated_face: good luck with that, every action has a consequence…you May have to live with yours.

All the men in the world and you chose your sisters ex-lover
And then have the audacity to ask why she won’t forgive you :joy::joy::joy:

Oh you’re a special type of stupid aren’t you.

7 Likes

At the end of the day love is love. As long as the kids are taken care of thats the most important thing.

1 Like

Girl code. There’s millions of other men in the world. You should have picked another one

3 Likes

Ur sister should be able to for give you guys and especially since she has move on.
In 1991 I married, my first sperm donor had two kids. We divorced in 95…
During those years We introduced my cousin to his cousin. They had a daughter. My cousin hubby passed away of cancer in 2008. ( I remarried in 2004)
Times goes on as I took care of my mom dieing of cancer and my cousin(girl) was there for me. So was my sermon donor cause of the kids. After I buried my mom. My ex and my cousin came to me and ask me if they could date. I looked at both of them and laughed for a min. I said sure but you know how he was many years ago.
To this day they are still together and we do things together, cook outs, vacation. All the kids we all have are close. Don’t let things get to you… sorry ur getting some rude comments. Life to short to worried about it. Good luck

How you marry your sister baby daddy tf

3 Likes

Of all the MILLIONS of men to feel a spark with. Like what?! Lol

Girl, ignore all the hateful people on here. They were never married, she dumped him. Key phrase “she dumped him” She is just pissed off that she let him go, she realizes he was a good catch and she lost out. Its hard, but hold your head high create a great life for your family, love his children like you always have, and let her live her miserable life away from you.

You can’t even tell the story without exposing yourself as Shady at best. You’re getting what you asked for.

2 Likes

Fuck why not have kids with him too…throw a wrench in things ya know…throw everyone off a little :neutral_face:

Ummmm… even if he was your friend’s ex, the answer is still NO! Where’s your loyalty? Whether your sister mistreated him or not, he should’ve still been off limits to you. I hope you’re just as understanding if you guys divorce and he starts dating your best friend or anyone you know. I’m sure the “there was a spark and it didn’t happen while they were together”.

21 Likes

How would you feel if she’d done it to you?

1 Like

Definitely would’ve beat yo ass :innocent::relaxed:

You made choices, now you gotta live with them.

Shame on you though. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

To me you don’t date your relatives exes or your friends exes. It’s just a golden rule.

1 Like

So your nieces/nephews are now your step kids. She should beat your ass

Enjoy your married life let your sister get on with it her decision xx

You don’t deserve your sisters forgiveness, ever. This is a whole nother level of trash. I can’t imagine how ur sister feels inside. I feel so bad for her. And when ur sisters kids grow up. They won’t like you either. Can’t believe you came here for advise…what did you think we would all make you feel better?? Lol hell naw.

Ex’s of family and friends are off limits period.

4 Likes

No turning back…you did the damage. There’s no forgiving that. Good job 🤦

2 Likes

U getting exactly what u deserve, all the men in the world u go to ur sisters BD! U nasty in every way shape and form! :nauseated_face:

Sorry but you are flat out scum for doing this! He was MARRIED to your SISTER and they had KIDS!! That’s all sorts of wrong! If you were my sister I’d be in jail!!