I stepped out of my marriage and don't know how to feel now: Advice?

You should’ve left your husband so he could find a loyal wife years ago instead of backstabbing him. Yuck

4 Likes

Now I finally believe this system works, I’m very excited at this moment for making me earn my profit just as you promise, I’ve successfully made my withdrawal and you’ve earned my trust just as you said before I invested in your platform.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

It doesn’t matter if it meant some thing. You cheated on your husband and even if you’re going through divorce this guy is never going to trust you. I highly recommend focusing on you and your children and getting an education. Focus on English and grammar specifically. 

5 Likes

Think about your child’s feelings in this with the revolving door of men.

1 Like

I have been seeing posts everywhere and keep saying to contact her, and I finally did it turns out to be legit, I switched with her and got my benefits from :point_right:

I bet this is not for the way you thought it would :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I want to say thank you for all your support, advice and continuous encouragement even when I was too weak to take actions, I lost hope entirely thinking I can get paid but just to my biggest surprise my Bitcoin wallet )was over flooded. What a Kind Woman you are ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I honestly don’t understand how a person can have a sexual relationship with someone you don’t feel anything for … This whole FB thing is sickening actually … it’s a soul tie no matter what you call it

3 Likes

I feel sorry for your husband and your child. Grow up already.

3 Likes

Honestly you’re TA. How the hell can you sit there an act like your marriage was absolutely nothing. You stayed with him for several years. Clearly not as bad as you want ppl to think. An the oh it was forced bc I was with child is a BS excuse seriously. I think you need to just leave these men alone until you can grow up. Your whole story is just ridiculous.

3 Likes

A child should have not been a cause for marriage. You can coparent, if you were not in love you should not have been married. Before cheating the first time you should have decided if your marriage was over and left. There is literally no excuse for cheating I am sorry this is just my opinion. No good comes out of it what so ever.

3 Likes

I’ve known people who were forced to get married because they were young and pregnant and it didn’t turn out well. Maybe he has feelings for you but I would be careful only because I don’t think I could ever let a man around my babies that isn’t their own dad.

You’re getting divorced and have a child. I know you’re excited, just be careful.

2 Likes

Yes I don’t want to bore anyone there are so many worse off than I am , God Bless them :heart::pray:

I saw recommendations about her and gave her a try. I’m proud to tell the world that Mrs Olgusya Gribova and
her trading platform are all so real and

1 Like

It’s called CHEATING. You step out for lunch or you step out for a cigarette break. Cheaters that blame their spouse for the fact they cheated are the worst kind of cheaters.

7 Likes

If your mature enough to get married then your mature enough to get divorced, Before you start looking elsewhere or go out and have an affair.Time to grow up and stop using your child as an excuse.Just leave,but remember Karma’s a Bioche’, jmo.

1 Like

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I want to thank you so much for your honesty and transparency in all our business dealings you’ve never cheated me or anyone else, that makes me so proud to advertise how professional you are with business generally. Thank you so much for being the best trading coach on this platform

Facebook contact: Redirecting...

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Cheating is not the answer. Get divorced and then figure yourself out. You got everything backwards as hell.

2 Likes

Either be faithful in your marriage or get a divorce. This is not right for you to do this to your husband.

1 Like