I think I saw my best friends boyfriend cheating: Advice?

I think I saw my best friend’s boyfriend out in a bar one night with another girl. But I am not entirely sure if it was him. It looked like him, and my best friend told me he came home late that night and she had a bad feeling. He didn’t tell her where he was or what he was doing and was being incredibly suspicious. How should I handle this? I am 75 percent sure that this guy I saw was him with another woman.

16 Likes

Stay out of it unless you’re 100% sure

8 Likes

You aren’t 100% and no proof.

4 Likes

I’m gonna agree with the first comment I would say what you saw but be sure to be clear you’re not 100%. If they have suspicions already then their gut is telling them something and I bet you did see him

5 Likes

I realize you want to protect your bestie but you need to leave it alone & stay out of it until you have undeniable proof (videos, pics, etc) that it was him with this other woman.

5 Likes

Get proof. Don’t ruin your friendship

7 Likes

You need to make absolutely sure it was him before you do or say anything, it really might not have been him. It could cause a lot of damage for nothing if you are mistaken. If you do say something to her tell her you arent completely sure it was him.

3 Likes

Stay out of it. Snitches get stitches. If you tell her anything she will accuse you of trying to break them out. You will never convince her otherwise.

She will figure out the rest

Nope wouldn’t say anything unless I was absolutely sure. He would probably deny it and you would loose a friend.

3 Likes

If you have any doubt keep your mouth shut. Keep your eyes and ears open.

4 Likes

Just think vice versa… If your friend saw your man with another woman as your bestfriend you would hope someone reports this to you… If theres the slightest chance that his cheating on her, you wouldnt want your best friend to be with a man like that…

6 Likes

Id tell her. My friends kept something like that from me for yrs. When I found out that they knew and never told me I felt betrayed and extremely stupid.

8 Likes

Talk to him or stay outta it

I would tell her exactly what you just posted. Tell her not to freak out because you are not 100% sure. Maybe she needs to start watching carefully what he is up to.

4 Likes

Honestly, I wouldn’t get involved! You THINK it was him is a whole lot different than It was DEFINITELY him! She needs to be the one to catch him in the act! She can assume he is being unfaithful but she needs to be the one to find out! Getting involved is like opening a can of worms … jmo

3 Likes

If you arent 150% then dont say anything

4 Likes

Fk that TELL HER !!! I dk what kind of ““best friends”” yall got but my girls and I got each others back my ass would have walked right the hell up to him and whoever at the bar like HI WHERE’S SO & SO. Would u want her to tell you ??? I know i would want u to tell me

See, I’m that best friend that always has my phone ready. Take the pics to zoom in to make sure. If it’s nothing and not him delete BUT if it is him, I just hand my phone over and be like, “what’s the plan”?

5 Likes

Call that mother fucker out!!

Why didn’t you go up and say hello to him?

10 Likes

First of all you should hv called your friend to come to the bar! But since you didn’t TELL her now

2 Likes

Okay when you tell your friend what’s happened usually the guy denies it hates you and your friend chooses him over you and you don’t have that friend anymore. It’s happened to me more than once. Choose Wisely!! :v::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

75% ??? Nah…you dont say anything unless you are 100% sure.

9 Likes

If you aren’t :100: don’t say it. You could say something to both of them together like “I didn’t know you went to (bar name)” and if he owns up to it being him, say well who was the girl with you? T

1 Like

I’d tell her exactly what you posted here. You’re not 100% but it was a good possibility. I feel it’s more of a betrayal to keep that from someone especially if she’s already suspicious. I’d want to know.

4 Likes

Say nothing, you will be screwed either way

1 Like

Unless you are 100% sure I wouldn’t say anything.

4 Likes

Heck snap a pic then text ur friend to call his phone and then walk right up and listen for a ring, with Snapchat on the low ready, if u hear a ring record it and send it to your friend and then look him dead in the eye next time to be for sure

Get home alone and tell him that you saw him at the bar with another chick or (in front of both of them) say hey I was at … (bar name) bar and I swear I saw you. If he admits he was there say, what was the name of the chick you were with. Or say I swear it was you, you left around (say time).

1 Like

Don’t get involved cause it could have been only someone he was talking to at the bar

3 Likes

Mind your own business… you are not 100 percent sure

4 Likes

If you aren’t 1000% sure MIND YOUR BUSINESS

2 Likes

Always take pics … I would just be honest with her tell her exactly what you told us.

Tell her! You wouldn’t be hurting her and if it wasn’t him then do be it. You could tell her exactly what’s posted her and then confirm clothing! Men are shady and women are too most of the time they also know all about you! Don’t be careless with tour friendship if it were you and you had that guy feeling and she knew something and didn’t tell you til years down the road when it became too much and just exploded then told you… how would you value your friendship.

I definitely would of taken a picture and sent it to her. She would of known if it was him or not

1 Like

I’m more confused why if you thought that was Him at the bar why you didn’t confront him and blow his shit up or at least be like “heyyyyyy Jim long time no see!” So he knew his cheating ass was caught.

That’s what I would do.

But since you’re not totally sure. Don’t say anything. Just wrong. Would only hurt your friend especially with no definitive proof and could hurt your friendship with her if he says you’re just trying to break them up because so and so.

Take the 25 % & mind your FUCKING business :clown_face:

Not unless you are sure. He might have just been talking with this gal. If you do say anything make sure you tell her you aren’t sure if it was him or not. All of my husband’s friends knew, I knew something wasn’t right but then found out on my own. I wish I would have known sooner.

You should have taken a picture

Not ur place
Ur not 100% sure anyway
Truth gonna come out one day

Your assuming it was him, and not sure so why would you say anything to him?

Keep out of it it’s not your business you have no proof

I wpuld say something.

Hello, I am from the United States, I want to share this great testimony of how Dr. Madini helped me to restore her former lover. During my search for a solution I came into contact with Dr. Madini and through his help my lover came back within 48 hours. So with this I am so brave to advise anyone looking for a way to get a lover back to contact Dr. Madini on WhatsApp: {+2349026948490 } or via email at {spiritualmadiniopa@gmail. com } i am so happy at least i and my lover are coming back to each other and going together together a new year together Thank you again Dr. Madini …

1 Like

Not your monkey not your zoo stay out of it​:monkey_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No you shouldn’t say anything not based off anything you have so far. If you were :100: sure it was him then YES say something!!! But you are only 75% sure it was him… what if you are wrong? I would however try to find out more about where he was and if he was at the bar then you know it was him and i would then say something.

If you’re not sure…

Get into ur girls shoes… would U want to know… If U wait to long… U will end up looking bad. Just tell her exactly what U said here. It’s the shits of being a great friend. Hold on to ur bra though. She ain’t goin to be happy to hear it. Might just bite ur face off… but stay strong truth teller!! Stay strong!! I would totally want my friend to tell me. For reals. Get to it! Be brave!

If you aren’t 100% sure it’s him then I would leave it alone🤷 as a best friend I definitely would of 100% confirmed if I thought it was, but that’s me.

1 Like

Not your business… especially if you aren’t even sure it was him.

6 Likes

Definitely mind your business.

1 Like

Find out for sure before you start anything because if you are wrong you will go from best friend to ex real quick so careful

2 Likes

Unless you had actual proof I would not say anything

Mind your business. Keep your nose out of a house you don’t pay bills in.

3 Likes

None of your business. Believe nothing you hear & only half of what you see. Probably wasn’t even him.

2 Likes

I’d say not worry her when there’s not 100% reason to worry but just be there and listen and if she asks then tell her what you saw but be clear you weren’t sure

1 Like

Ask him to his face if it was him at the bar

4 Likes

If you’re anything less than 100% certain, then leave it alone.

1 Like

Say nothing unless you are 100% sure it was him. It will ruin their relationship if you do and you’d hate yourself for it and always have doubts. Follow him another time if you feel you must but say nothing if you don’t have absolute proof.

2 Likes

If I saw my best friends boyfriend at a bar with another woman who wasn’t my best friend, I would have confronted him there, took pictures & everything of what went down, that’s the kind of friend I am. That way, I have evidence & whatever my best friend does with said evidence is in her hands

14 Likes

Just keep your mouth shut!!!

Keep your mouth shut

Since you are unsure you say nothing. Don’t stir the pot if you aren’t 100%.

2 Likes

Get him alone and call him out on it… but don’t tell her unless you’re absolutely sure.

5 Likes

How do you not know if it was your best friends boyfriend. I would recognize my best friends bf enough to know if it’s him and I’d have made it a point to get a closer look for such an accusation. I’d have been on ft with her so she could have looked with me that’s the way I am with my best friend :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Shut your mouth unless you have solid factual evidence

1 Like

Yeah you might not want to stir the pot. She will be upset with you because you didn’t make sure it was him. She will find out. Women always find out. Then when she does, be the shoulder she can cry on. She will need you.

Keep an eye open but unless you’re 100% with proof, don’t bring it up. All that ever does is cause problems and especially if you’re wrong you can easily loose a friend because of it.

I would have confronted him and got proof.
Other than that , I will keep my mouth shut till I’m sure.

1 Like

Don’t stir the pot if you’re not 100% sure it was him. Stay out of it!!

5 Likes

It’s crazy that most of y’all can’t even answer without being rude. What miserable lives you must lead to be rude to someone you don’t even know. Especially when they’re seeking advice. Learn to be polite for fucks sake.

6 Likes

If it was my boyfriend I’d want to know. I’d confront him first and then tell him that if he doesn’t confess you’ll tell her

1 Like

Message him and tell him your sorry for not saying hi in the bar the other day :rofl::rofl: see what he says back then show your friend when youve got EVIDENCE.
Kind of a shitty friend though, if i saw any of my friends SO’s out with another person like that im causing a scene with my phone out for my friend but :frog::coffee: we arent all the protective got your back type :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

If you’re not 100% sure keep your mouth shut

3 Likes

I’m amazed by the amount of people saying for you to “keep your mouth shut”! Bad enough we live in a world full of cheaters but now we aren’t expected to be a friend either? If I was 100% certain I would be telling my friend! I would hope they would do the same for me!

1 Like

You could just say that you thought you saw him someone who resembled him. Then let her do the rest

If you’re not 100% don’t say a word. You could possibly stir up problems that aren’t there .

2 Likes

You cannot say anything if you are not absolutely sure, you might end up loosing a dear friend as she might turn around and think you just want to stir.
However…you might wanna visit the bar again and bump into him.

Cheaters eventually gets caught no matter long it takes:-)

1 Like

With how females think today… with how gullible we are at times with men… nah that ain’t my man blah blah blah PROOF is what you needed I would’ve walked my happy ass right up to him and taken a picture either of him or with him to show her words are hard to trust for us sometimes bc well idk why but pictures? Nah it’s in our faces you wanna stay after I’ve shown you facts? Welp that’s on you boo boo

What I’ve always done with my partners is make a Facebook in another name put a women’s pic on there and chat them up see if they respond haha

I mean if you’re not 100% sure don’t say anything. She will only be angry with you if you do. Also if she is your BEST friend and you seen her man out with another girl and didn’t go right up to him and call him… are you really her best friend? Cause I promise if it was MY girls man I would have walked right up to him… and I’d be a little upset if my BEST friend didn’t have my back the same way!

Best friend’s boyfriend??? I’d have walked up to him and been like hey where is (friend’s name). Or called her immediately and asked where her man was if I wasn’t positive, and told her to get her ass down there to confront him when she said she didn’t know where he was.

4 Likes

Not a word unless you have proof and are :100: percent sure it was him :zipper_mouth_face:

Stay out of it… no proof you could mess up a relationship and your friendship.

I saw my friends man with Another woman and told her… well last time I’ll do that she just ended up staying with him and being mad at me :joy: I mind my own business now!

2 Likes

What was he wearing that night? Ask if he owns those clothes.

I would stay out of it. Some women won’t believe it unless they see it themselves. You don’t want to lose a friend.

1 Like

If you’re not 100 percent sure, keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Not your buisness especially if your not 1000 percent sure you should have taken a picture

1 Like

I agree with the comments that say to find out for sure.

But personally if it was MY best friend, I’d bring it up to him the next time I saw them together. Like, “Hey >name<, i saw you at >bar name< the other night. They were playing good music!” Or some dumb shit, and see how he reacts​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

If it was me I’d confront my partner… you can tell if they’re telling the truth.
And it’s not court if your guts say they are . Leave

Nothing, do nothing, you’re not sure so keep very quiet

I wouldnt say anything at only 75 percent sure

How would YOU react to such news about you
s-o?

Its not your business to handle

If you don’t know for sure I wouldn’t say anything. She’ll learn the truth eventually IMHO.

5 Likes

If your not 100% sure it was him, let it go. Don’t mess with someone’s relationship, it always comes out if it was really him.

7 Likes

If you aren’t positive you shouldn’t say anything.

4 Likes

This happened to me. I told my friend, she said I was lying, and I lost her friendship. If you didn’t confront him at the bar, I would leave it alone.

6 Likes