I think I saw my best friends boyfriend cheating: Advice?

If you’re not 100% sure then don’t stir the pot.

Go back to the same bar the next week. Try to get a picture

Don’t say anything unless you have proof

Don’t say a word if you’re not sure it was him because all your doing is starting something that can backfire on you

1 Like

If your not 100% certain dont say a word.

1 Like

Since your not 100% sure you would just be making accusations that might not even be true. Let them grow up and learn proper communication in their relationship. If hes not disclosing info he may be guilty but thats none of your business and she needs to handle it herself with her man. If you were 100% sure then i would tell her but you are not

1 Like

Mind you’re own business it could blow up in you’re face she will find out the truth sooner orclater and then be her friend

Hopefully she’s not one of those females who stop being friends with her friends because of a bum dude

1 Like

Tell her everything!

read this again to yourself …would you want to be told by a friend that she was 75% sure your boyfriend was cheating???..NO…if you don’t know for sure…leave it alone! :roll_eyes:

Me and my bff if this was us I know she would want me to say something even if he was not him. If it was my boyfriend I know my friend would tell me and I would be happy. Yes you are not 100% sure but i think that’s what friends are for to have each other backs and at that she already do not have a good feeling about him coming home that night… that’s just my opinion at the end of the day you will do what is best for you and your best friend.

Leave that shit alone and encourage her to communicate with her man! Do NOT get involved, if you want to continue to be her friend! It’s between them not you. Just support and listen.