I think my best friend is seeing my husband: Advice?

So, I am not for sure. But I have the weirdest feeling that my best friend and husband are seeing each other. Recently, she has been like every single photo he posts on facebook. And he has been doing the same to her. Not only that, but I have caught them on the phone a few times and he has told me they were discussing “birthday plans” for me. The thing is, my birthday isn’t until next summer so I don’t believe them. She has always been touchy feely with him but I have always trusted her so I never thought anything of it. That’s just her personality. I feel like I am making things up in my head and don’t want to accuse them but something truly does feel off to me and I just don’t know what to think. What would you do?

1 Like

I’m blunt so I would just straight up ask them are they messing around. Go with your gut on how they respond.

18 Likes

Always trust ur gut…:person_in_lotus_position::heavy_check_mark:

6 Likes

Go with your gut. I didn’t and regretted it later after finding out about a 2 year affair my husband had. We’d been married 23 years!

4 Likes

If you’re married there should be no reason you can’t pick up his phone and check🤷‍♀️ I would walk straight up to him, take the phone and tell him what im doing while im doing it…

32 Likes

Don’t ignore your gut. Also, if you need a shovel or anything hmu. I gotchu.

44 Likes

I’d be in both their faces asking what the hell is going on. There’s no reason for them to be that close.

7 Likes

Follow your insticts always the thruth come up​:milky_way::milky_way::milky_way:

2 Likes

Trust your gut. If you think something is t right then it probably isn’t.

2 Likes

I would follow them. So you know they’re doing something for sure. But it’s bizarre that they talk
On the phone and that’s she’s touchy on him.

Girl bye . Never trust no female around your man :tipping_hand_woman:t5: . Check his phone and see wth is going on

20 Likes

Trust your self girl. If you need that in your face proof get it and catch them in the act. Then end it. Theres your proof a f they cant deny it.

1 Like

I’m sorry to say this… but that exact scenario happened to me. Minus the phone conversations. They both told me they were only texting and messaging each other trying to figure out a birthday gift for me, meanwhile I got nothing for my birthday :joy: … they were talking behind my back. I always had a feeling, but never did anything cause I wanted proof. Well, I went through his phone and found the proof I needed. TRUST YOUR GUT.

11 Likes

Sounds like something is going on. Id sit them down at the same time when you question them. Dont give each a chance to lie then have time to text the other a heads up

3 Likes

Just go up to him one day and say, with a sweet sweet smile, “I know” and walk away. See what reaction is. That will tell u everything u need to know. And do the same to your friend. She will be the first to break the news I’m sure.

22 Likes

A woman’s intuition! You better check him now!

3 Likes

I’d be going through his phone :woman_shrugging:t2: but it sounds like to me you allow it to happen. Just bc someone is a touchy person or my best friend doesn’t mean they’re gunna call my husband unannounced or touch all over him. :woman_shrugging:t2: you need to make limits. She sounds like a horrible friend to have.

13 Likes

On the phone together that right there is a no …you to confront him of your suspicion and tell what he’s doing to make you feel this way so he can either stop it or get the fuck out

Just because they like stuff on Facebook don’t mean they screwing
The phone calls are sort of odd tho.

Tell them how it makes you feel. In person. Truat your gut feeling. Im sorry.

1 Like

Yep there’s something going on there. I would sit down with both of them face to face. Be prepared to hear what they have to say and stay calm. Your life is going to change either way. You could end up losing both of them, but you deserve better. :wink:

2 Likes

Always trust your gut instincts.

1 Like

She already has your husband… find proof and walk away… when you file for divorce slap the infidelity in his face and take all his money.

12 Likes

I would ask my husband first, because you know him better than anyone I’m sure. My husband can not lie to me he has tried for surprises, but I can always tell. As for the friend ask her face to face as well.

2 Likes

flat out ask them-but trust your instincts-I think they are

Follow your gut feeling unfortunately it’s usually always right. Ask them both in front of one another that way if somethings going on you’ll see it right away.

1 Like

Go with your gut!! Don’t second guess yourself for a minute.

Men and women can be just friends :woman_facepalming: speak to your husband about it, can tell him how you’re feeling about her without accusing him and take it from there. Got to have a bit of trust in your man.

4 Likes

Been there done that. Had a best friend of 19 years, left my husband (who knows if we would’ve worked things out like we always did). Within a couple days, they were banging, she kicked me out n left me homeless so she could keep seeing him, n then got knocked up by him within like a month

4 Likes

Go with your feelings. If they are strong, then there’s your answer. My ex husband was seeing his 21 year old co-worker behind my back but looking back, there were many subtle signs that I ignored.

This is a tricky one because if this is not true and you are making this up, you will do extreme harm to your friendship and relationship with your husband. Has your husband cheated before? Are you usually insanely jealous? I think that you need to investigate a bit further, and see what you can find out. For people to have affairs, they need the time to go and get dirty, so see if you can 100% account for his whereabouts. Also you should talk to your friend about her being touchy feely with him and see what she says. Good luck

2 Likes

Trust what you feel!! Been theee done that. Same exact story as yours word for word.

Trust your gut. Keep digging until u find the proof because if u just go to him and say what u suspect he will make u seem like your crazy

1 Like

Oh hell no I would be doing some undercover work and catching them first and if that didn’t work I would ask wtf is going on!! Because you know they will deny it! Try and get 10 steps ahead of them

7 Likes

Trust your vibe. Energy doesn’t lie.

1 Like

Trust your gut and investigate! When you confront him have proof in hand so he can’t manipulate you into thinking it’s all in your head

4 Likes

Go with your gut feeling . … Its usually never wrong

3 Likes

The only time my husband has ever contacted my best friend was to have her get my ring size. None of my friends would ever call or text him for anything. And touchy feely? Heck. No.

14 Likes

In my opinion if it was me, I would invite her over an sit them both down an flat out ask them both in front of one another. Surely if they lie you would be able to tell.

15 Likes

Take a breath and get the proof! It’ll help you in court if there is something going on. Like my momma always says, anything with a penis is a problem. But shame on your gf. Where tf is her girl code

Go with your gut! You"re having that feeling, for a reason

4 Likes

I wouldn’t allow him to talk to my female friends behind my back period lol take his phone right from him and check it.

6 Likes

If you feel it in your gut, ITS happening, (sorry) confront them both , separately!!!

5 Likes

Get them both at the table and lay it all out girl. Their faces will tell you. :100: dont be a fool. If this is happening :v: to both parties. You don’t deserve that shit at all

YES ! Confront them and have a witness with you.Go to a restaurant or local pub… Have a drink and relax as best you can then pop ithe questions.

3 Likes

Girl… Tell them about your suspicions. They will most likely lie and try to make you feel stupid or crazy for thinking that. But then say, “okay then let me read the text messages between the 2 of you.” and their reaction to that will tell you everything that you need to know.

6 Likes

Ur gut will tell u everything no don’t tell him how u feel catch him in the act inbox ill tell you how

go with your GUT feeling. I’m with you. something going on.

You know them both so you know what’s going on.

Trust your gut…it wont wrong you

Subconsciously something is telling you that the trust you should have, isnt there. Go with your gut. Even if nothing has physically happened, something is going on.

3 Likes

Set new boundaries and make it clear to both at ther same time. If they’re not respected then you are justified.

2 Likes

I wouldnt confront yet.theyd prob just deny and make u feel crazy. But I’d do some serious FBI work.

4 Likes

Do some investigating on the down low until you are more certain. Falsly accusing will cause long term consequences. I have a feeling you are right though.

1 Like

You’re are not. Coming from someone who just found out this same thing has been going on, for months, & I allowed them to make me feel crazy. Trust your instincts & cut a bitch off.

I mean. Just (calmly). Ask. Explain why you feel that way also.

I would confront him and her but you know that they will lie.
U need to catch them in the act some how or dig for proof.
That’s what i would do!!!

Usually you should always trust your gut.
My best friend is super flirtatious and my husband and her joke around a lot and there were/have been times she’s gone into the bedroom to say hi to him and ends up standing there talking to him for upwards of 20+ mins. When I become uncomfortable I speak to my husband about it. And remind him that I am a psycho and if he wants her he can have her but he needs to go. I always speak up when I’m feeling uncomfortable or a certain type of way. I trust both of them, and I’m pretty sure she knows I would not hold back on her if I ever found out something was up, but some days ya just need the reassurance and I’ve spoken to her about it too. And I will remind her she hasn’t even seen my crazy yet.
Talk to one or the other or both. If I caught my husband texting with my bff, there would be hell to pay and if I was uncomfortable with it he absolutely would back off from it.

If you cant talk to your best friend… then is she really that? And it’s very possible that they are planning something big for you since they are the 2 people you’re closest with. It’s also possible that she’s not even your friend… just ask her what’s up

1 Like

I had this happen n had the git feeling as well!!! Always trust ur gut…i promise it never lies!!

1 Like

Trust your gut, it happens more than you think.

Set them up in a situation and film/record and see for yourself

2 Likes

Trust your instinct. They don’t call it women’s intuition for nothing. Hoping the best for you.

3 Likes

Go thru the phone messenger any apps like that also text and pictures. There is also an app that records phone calls as they are made in Google play

Investigate until you have proof. Accusing without the proof will get you nowhere.

3 Likes

You can get wire taps online for a landline phone, cell phone records of the internet, your feelings are probably right, but have proof so there’s no denying it cause they will make you feel insane if you confront them with no proof

1 Like

Oh man from someone thats been there and had NO CLUE what so ever i would trust ur gut its noramlly never wrong.

3 Likes

Set up cameras. Get proof. Put a navagations device magnet under his car. Pay for the data and track him. Get hidden Cameras in your house and his car if you can. I would not tell them that you think they are having an affair until you have evidence. Make sure you Don’t use your debt card to buy the stuff. Use cash. Dont leave receipts around.

2 Likes

I’d be doing some digging into phone records or follow them around sometime. Or do what someone I know did and get hidden cameras that look like phone charger wall adapters and planted them around the house when away for work. The chargers worked and could be found on amazon.

3 Likes

Trust your gut mamas. Same thing happened to me with my “best friend”

2 Likes

Confront them both they may lie but trust your gut the same thing happened to me only it was happening in my house it was my ex and ex best friend he dated my ex best friend after we had broken up years later me and him got back together and my ex best friend was having problems with her dude so I told her she could stay with me but she couldn’t call the cops because my dude her ex was also living with me she said she wouldn’t and she never did with in an hour of her being at my house I noticed them flirting with eachother I would confront them they would deny it my ex and my ex best friend spent Valentines day together and left me at home I confronted them again and they denied it two days later they went to the food stamp office when they left my cat knocked over my ex best friends notebook I picked it up and put it back together when I did that I found two letters one from her to him and one from him to her had I not found those letters I would have never found out the truth they were trying to get together but she couldn’t because she had a girlfriend and he said he guessed he would stay with me but he wanted her I was pissed I blew up both there phones and confronted them they denied it but I knew the truth so trust your gut and confront them

3 Likes

Talk to your husband, tell him how you feel and see how he reacts.

2 Likes

Sounds dodgy, definitely look for proof and confront them.

2 Likes

Sounds like they are in the making of it, if they haven’t already. don’t confront yet. Do some more digging up and see what you can find.

3 Likes

If that is your gut feeling then it’s probably right. But calmly talk to your husband and ask him if there is anything going on. You married him so I hope he doesn’t lie

4 Likes

Talk to ur husband. If you get no Comfort after speaking with him, trust your gut. Been there.

2 Likes

Trust your gut! Set them up

Shes not your best friend! She should never even make u feel this way if she was. Neither one should!!! Ditch her as a friend totally. She manages to still find ways to see or talk to your husband… you’ll have your answer!

7 Likes

I mean I’d go as far to call him on it and see how he reacts. Its only gonna go one of 2 ways.

5 Likes

Kill them both💯 jk jk🤣 Sort of at least

1 Like

Girl hell no. Go with your gut.

Trust your gut! You’ll know something is up if your stomach drops when you think about it or if you ask & get a blank look followed by angry denial…

2 Likes

I would investigate before accusing but I would go with your gut.

5 Likes

Always trust your gut…if something seems off…it usually is…

1 Like

Trust your instinct!!!

1 Like

If something doesn’t feel right to you, I would confront them.

I would go as far as to ask your husband (when he least expects it) if you can look at his phone. If he over reacts and gets super defensive that would also be another reason to confront. He shouldn’t have anything to hide from you.

My husband and I have very clear boundaries when it comes to friends so in my opinion your best friend, or any friend, shouldn’t be touchy with your husband, even if that’s just her personality.

4 Likes

Trust your feelings girl

2 Likes

Girlllllll what??? Oh hell no.

1 Like

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS go with your gut. If something doesn’t settle well with you and you can’t shake the feeling of it, then most likely your gut feelings are spot on. Good luck

3 Likes

Your intuition is strong and telling you something, sounds very shady and the touchy-feely shit has to stop, it’s always the best friend so be careful. I would definitely end the friendship with her and see what happens.

In your gut do you feel something is going on? Please if so bring it up to both of them.at the same time this way there is no he said she said crap. If you let your feeling go unchecked then you start to resent them and yourself.

I would get the, together and just tell them you know there fooling around

Maybe plant a spy app into his phone and get some hidden cameras. I am not sure how much it would be to get a private investigator. But I bet your gut is right.

Observe then act. She’s a fucked up “best friend” if this is true smh.

Always trust your gut girl!!!

1 Like

Watch. Sneak into the phone to check messages( take pictures!)

She’s your bf and so why is she hanging around with him? Yeah, confront him and nicely ask. See where it goes. Only stupid question is one not asked.

1 Like

Trust the gut!!! I did! I was right…of course…

2 Likes

It’s always “birthday plans” girl you always keep your potential enemies closest to you. No one is ever above anything. Trust your gut

1 Like

Trust your gut, turn into inspector gadget get your evidence and then approach them both at the same time with your proof. Other wise they will deny it. Accuse you of being crazy and still be doing it behind your back. Trust me : I know

2 Likes