I think my best friend is seeing my husband: Advice?

Trust your gut. Had a guy gaslight the shit out of me. I accused him of sleeping with a friend and he made me think I was crazy for believing so.

Turns out I was fuckin right and he had been sleeping with her for months.

Confront her about it dont let it slide always Trust your gut feeling cause most of the time youā€™ll be right.
I always do with my partner if i feel like heā€™s doing something behind my back.

2 Likes

Always trust your gut instinct. If it doesnā€™t feel right then more than likely it isnā€™t

1 Like

If you suspect something chances are you are right on theres a caveat to confronting them you migjt be.left holding the bag .its a sticky situation

Confront both of them and move on. Shady ass people these days

Trust your feelings believe me. I know same thing happened to me

Look at his phone!!! Trust ur gut always right!! Learned over and over again when I said one Iā€™m crazy Iā€™ll trust himā€¦ nothing to trust but urself is all I learned over and over again

no one personality is simply touchy feely

She was doing that on purpose

They r

No they wont tell u. They will if they wanna be together and itā€™s more than a fling

Iā€™m sorry this is happening to u
U can never be her friend again
Fyi Friends dont do touchy feely

They have each others #'s

2 Likes

Trust your gut and confront!

Just ask your husband about it

Cut her off and confront him. Believe me shes not a best friend if shes just using you to get to your man. Best wishes

3 Likes

Trust your gut it is always rightā€¦

2 Likes

I would just talk to them both, and trust your gut feelings. Donā€™t dismiss it. For you to feel one way then now feel like somethings off now there is a reason.

I had a few friends who would always get overly flirty and touchy with guys I was seeing. If the guys gave me my place I let it go but if they enabled the behavior I put the guys in their place. Either way it never lasted after that because they proved themselves to have failed in the face of temptation.
Itā€™s not ok, itā€™s disrespectful and they do it on purpose. Now that she has your husbandā€™s attention itā€™s quite likely theyā€™ve crossed that line of infidelity. Thereā€™s no reason for them to be talking, itā€™s just unnecessary and if your birthday is the excuse it makes absolutely no sense. I would try to look into your phone line, see how often they communicate and confront them individually again. Tell them this needs to stop and take it from there. Their reactions will give you an answer.
However, my advice is that next time put an end to that behavior early on because once it escalates to this point itā€™s probably too late.
People like to pretend something is innocent to see how far they can take it and what you allow is what will continue.
Guys like to pretend theyā€™re being polite or oblivious but when itā€™s the other way around they donā€™t tolerate much less with men around their wife because they know exactly what is going on.

3 Likes

Speak to them. Most times when a woman feel there is something off is because it is off or on its way to being very off so talk to her first and then him.

1 Like

Look at his phone. Their will be some kind of evidence whether he has her number in weird code name, how long he has been on phone with her, messages on Facebook or text. I would spy on him. Just had ex cheat on me and all the evidence I needed was in his phone.

2 Likes

O hell keep her out of your house track his phone if you are feeling it itā€™s probably true

1 Like

Confront them. Trust your instinct

Trust your gut. Confront them sooner rather than later.

Thatā€™s messed up. Definitely confront them both. Knock a bitch out if you got to. Please give us an update

Keep your friends close and the enemy closer. Watch like a hawk

Absolutely confront and if itā€™s easier do it to her first since her life isnā€™t tied into yours so if you find what you fear you can get a lawyer and get what you need.

Your gut feeling is usually right! Iā€™d follow it

1 Like

Put a camera in ur house

2 Likes

Get on his fb and set her to a limited profile so she canā€™t see anything he posts unless he makes it public

2 Likes

Iā€™d say something is going on but u donā€™t have enough evidence. With the evidence u do have it can very easily make u look crazy. U need more. Investigate!

3 Likes

#staycationsetup #101.5 #morningmess #phoenix #arizona.

Get a detailed bill if ur all on the same phone plan

1 Like

Change his phone number.

1 Like

Orā€¦changer her number to YOURS in his phone. But keep the name the samešŸ˜

30 Likes

Best friends donā€™t touchy feely your husbandā€¦

16 Likes

Assuming you guys are on the same phone carrier. AT&T & Verizon have every single log of calls and texts if you login to your account, even if he deletes texts it still shows the messages. My mom use to go through our stuff growing up. Could always take his phone randomly and go through it. If you have a gut feeling, stick to your gut. If youā€™ve talked to him about it and heā€™s making weird excuses. All you can do now is snoop. But thatā€™s just my opinion :grimacing:

5 Likes

I would trust my gut. Come right out and ask them face to face

4 Likes

Always listen to your gut if itā€™s feeling that way itā€™s probably true I went through the same thing

3 Likes

Girl we need an update!

Let us know if you tried any of these suggestions (:

7 Likes

I would be very careful proceeding without actual evidence. If you accuse him and you are wrong he will not trust you anymore and your relationship will suffer immense damage. Sometimes our fear of something brings about the fear itself. If they are platonic then your digging could ultimately push him to her and away from you. Tread lightly and make sure you have unwavering proof before you confront either of them.

4 Likes

Oh for chrissakes! Just invite her out for drinks and ASK HER. You did say youā€™re friends right?
Screw asking him. Men lie when the truth works.

6 Likes

I had that gut for yearsā€¦needless to say my soon to be ex hubby is dating the woman i suspected all these yearsā€¦TRUST YOUR GUT!

8 Likes

Christ its your husband yā€™all put in all that actual work to make it to the married stage Iā€™d ask while they are both in the same room fuck uncomfortable YOU are uncomfortable if you think shed do that to you shes a hoe not a friend and if he tries getting mad well heā€™s the one that made you feel like there was an issue donā€™t let anyone guilt you stand your ground and get answers donā€™t settle. Donā€™t let yourself be easily persuaded because it feels better get the truth!

Go to best buy and buy a small hand held tape recorder the kind the collage kids use to record in classes, turn it on when you leave put it under the couch where it cant be seen.

7 Likes

Trust your gut! Iā€™m petty so Iā€™d probably beat her ass to prove a pointā€¦scare the shit out of her until she confesses. Then Iā€™d fuck my husband up and leave his ass!

Get together with both of them at the same time. Ask them flat out if they are having an affair. If they say no, then ask to see both their phones. If they refuse, then thatā€™s your answer. Innocent husbands and BFF wouldnā€™t have a problem letting you see it.

9 Likes

And maybe if you are feeling a little passive aggressive get him super drunk let him pass out and shave off an eyebrow so he can look all sorts of funky in the morning be all :astonished:, either way donā€™t think youā€™re a fool and donā€™t let a man make u feel foolish

4 Likes

Trust your instincts and do some digging. No wife should ever have to go through this with two of the most important people in her life. Iā€™d straight up confront my husband but not until I had some strong evidence and then Iā€™d promptly leave his ass!

Oh, and even if you donā€™t have any evidence of foul play, thereā€™s no reason you canā€™t tell them both (individually) that you are not comfortable with the touching and flirting and you would appreciate it if he/she would put an end to it. In fact, If your friend has any objections, end the friendship. It might just save your marriage.

11 Likes

My daughter has been through this same thing. They are divorced now, but trust your future not your friend. :hugs:

5 Likes

Tell them both you feel uncomfortable and insecure with how close the two have been recently. That it makes you feel like they are doing something they arenā€™t supposed to and youā€™d appreciate it if they stop flirting even if it is unintentional. Moreover, ask if there is something you should know and tell them if it doesnā€™t stop it might be the end for your relationships with them both.

Oh, and review your finances. Seriously, look close at that shit. Itā€™s a great tell-tell sign without actually going through his phone.

Gut baby! Ask sincere questions, watch body language and pay attention to answers and how they are given. Youā€™ll know. You shouldnā€™t feel this way. Even if your wrong, something is going on somewhere

3 Likes

I think his answer that they were planning your bā€™day proves that he is lying. There is no way. Iā€™ve been in your place and no matter how convincing he seems donā€™t believe him. Been there done that. You need to get ahold of his phone when he is in the shower or in the middle of the night when he is asleep and send her a message that says ā€œshe knowsā€ or ā€œshe found outā€ and see what she answers back. If you donā€™t think you can get to his phone when she answers back then hide his phone so he thinks heā€™s lost it.

11 Likes

Where thereā€™s smoke thereā€™s fire so trust your instincts. Youā€™ll have to find out the sneaky way because theyā€™ll never admit itā€¦ at least for now.

2 Likes

Trust ur gut. Try to find evidence.

2 Likes

Update us! We are nosey lol

23 Likes

This happened to me. I felt that there was something up and confronted them at a point, which made them angry at me (and, of course, they denied it). When I got confirmation from a reliable source (her mother), their reaction was, ā€œWe didnā€™t do anything until you accused us of it.ā€ Which was also bullshit. I am now married to a most wonderful man and donā€™t miss being in that mess at all.

Donā€™t bother confronting them because they will just lie, or you will be suspicious they are lying. You need to be a little wily and get proof. Instincts are usually right.

11 Likes

Go with your gut & just set them up then youā€™ll know for sure

5 Likes

investigate more you will find something.

1 Like

Gut is usually right, go with it.

4 Likes

If he has an Android you can download SPY 2 Mobile on his phone and read his text. I used it on my teens phone when she got into some trouble in her young years. It works great!

6 Likes

Im recently going thru thatā€¦ My ex husband and my ā€œbestie from high schoolā€ are now together.

3 Likes

Put a spy app on his phone

1 Like

First make sure he canā€™t take your money & run off with her. If you have any joint accounts, take your half out & open up a new one. Tell him you think someone may have hacked your account & tell him to keep an eye on his half of the money.

Call a womenā€™s center and get advice on what you need to do to prepare for any eventuality.

Can you support yourself if you divorce? Do you have (another) friend you can stay with? Can you afford the mortgage/rent where you are? Do you have a safe house if either one gets violent? Gather important papers & prepare a ā€œgoā€ bag. Hopefully you wonā€™t need any of this, but itā€™s best to be prepared.

Ask someone you know to follow hubs if he needs to ā€œgo somewhere,ā€ or spy on them. Great job for a retiree. If you can pay, get a professional PI, and/or use the phone & tracking apps to confirm your suspicions.

Iā€™d get proof/evidence and decide what you want to do in all situations and make plans before you confront them. Play dumb beforehand so they donā€™t have time to do anything more devious.

Good luck. Hope you donā€™t have kids, but if you do, I know youā€™ll manage. You are stronger than you think.

15 Likes

My ex best friend went with my spouse behind my back and while I didnā€™t want to believe it of either of them it was trueā€¦I cut her out of my life and it has been thirteen years I even {regretably now of course} named my youngest daughter after the bit@hā€¦I wish I had followed MY instincts when I first startred to suspect itā€¦Follow your heart if you suspect it then it is probably going down dump them BOTH!!!

5 Likes

Figure or whoā€™s the worst liar and go to them and tell them the other of confessed and you want to Save this relationship. And that you forgive them you just want to hear the truth from them. And if they tell you you will forgive them

2 Likes

Trust your gut instinct. If you think it, there is a problem. Ditch the bitch and give him an ultimatum. If he wont unfriend her, block her from all aspects of life etc and if he calls you crazy and doesnt get upset with your accusation such as honey noā€¦ but tries to turn it around on you then itā€™s TRUE.

Investigate, and even if you find out they are not having an affair cut her loose! She is not your best friend if she is touchy feely with your husband. Flirting with your husband shouldnā€™t even cross her mind. I would change your numbers, block her on Facebook, and simply tell her that you cannot trust her anymore, because she is way to handsy with your husband. Nothing good will come from having someone like that in your life. Good luck investigating, and I hope your husband hasnā€™t strayed. Kick him to the curb as well if you find out he has. If he is cheating on you he doesnā€™t love you, and it will happen again. :sob:

1 Like

Go with your gut feeling

2 Likes

Or switch yours and her name on his contacts so if he texts her heā€™s really texting you

13 Likes

Trust your gut feeling. Itā€™s always right.

1 Like

ALWAYS trust your gut.

1 Like

Your s/o should ideally hopefully like but defiantly, respect your bestfriendā€¦ Thatā€™s going both waysā€¦ You to his as well. But Iā€™ve always said, there is no rhyme nor reason for them to be THAT close. I donā€™t think youā€™d get a straight answer just askingā€¦ Since you got the whole ā€œbirthday planā€ excuse already. Iā€™d go with your gut.

Girl if u donā€™t ask for those phone ā€¦ thatā€™ll get u ya answer soon as they get defensive .

Sometimes itā€™s best if you get that feeling to go with it, just be careful and watch out .

1 Like

If you truly feel something is going on you are probably right. Cheating can be purely emotional without anything physical going on and if that is the case he may not see it as cheating. I would no longer consider her my friend. Explain your concerns to your husband and ask that he end it. By it I mean the pictures, posts and phone calls . If he refuses then it may be time to cut your losses.

1 Like

I m hoping you are doing better now

Kick him and her to the curb!!!

3 Likes

There is a way to verify your phone bill by checking the usage and there is a column for phone numbers and date and time of telephone call. At least you have written document on paper of the telephone history. You can check this on a daily basis but it will not show you the same date that you are checking on. It goes a few days behind,

3 Likes

go with your instincts

3 Likes

Yes please update!!!

Trust your intuition.

Iā€™d see if switching the IDs on his phone/phone numbers would work and then if not - ask for his phone. If he says NO - there you go. People who have nothing to hide donā€™t hideā€¦

1 Like

Trust your gut always!!! Happened to me once. It seemed odd to me that she randomly starting liking pics of him. She liked one where I was tagged in but it seemed weird that she would randomly like an old picture. He denied anything was going on and had no clue why she would do that. But I still couldnā€™t get rid of the feeling until I found some messages he forgot to delete. Always trust your instincts

1 Like

Always follow your gut instinct

1 Like

Trust your instincts they are always right

2 Likes

Your instincts are always right. Ask her. Not him
Ask her straight up

1 Like

Ask her straight up. Not him. Ask her!

1 Like

trust your gut instant, been there done that

Honestly? If you think thereā€™s something going on enough to ask, then there probably is. Talk to them.

I went through a similar situation forty years ago. I had a feeling that something wasnā€™t right. I bought a phone recorder, installed and hid it. The next day my suspicions were confirmed. Nothing has hurt me more. The person I loved and trusted was cheating on me. I got a divorce. Even though I eventually remarried, Iā€™ve never gotten over this and Iā€™m taking a medication for depression.

Go thru his phone and see what theyā€™ve been talking about via text. Better yet, go thru hers. She wonā€™t suspect anything. He might.

1st off, I HATE IT when people say ā€œharmless flirtingā€œā€¦harmless to who? It is extremely harmful & disrespectful to the persons partner or ā€œfriendā€! I say friend in ā€œā€ because a real friend would NOT flirt with your husband & would be in your face telling you the second your husband flirted with her! That girl is NOT your friend & if your husband is flirting with other women (regardless of if itā€™s your friends, regardless of if he takes it as far as having an affair) he is NOT your person! Call them out, kick him out, change the locks & change your number regardless of their answer or response they have already shown disregard for your feelings, disrespect to you by flirting in front of you (or not in front of you), talking to each other behind your back & SERIOUSLY posting photos of them together on social media! Yeah, kick both of their assā€˜ to the curb! Bye Felicia! :v:t2: then go out, find you a hottie & post some pictures of your own girl! Life is too short to waste time on fools doing foolish $h!+

Oh, and screw waiting ā€œto catch themā€ like some of these comments advise! You already know enough & they have disrespected you enough to your face that neither of them deserve to be in your life! Donā€™t expect honesty from dishonest people & donā€™t wait until he brings home an std because heā€™s gotten comfortable cheating on you or you find out by his baby mama knocking on your door! The blunt disrespect is enoug! they care so little about your opinion that they are flaunting in your face! Tell them BOTH goodbye & move on to a BETTER man! You deserve better! Everyone deserves to be with a loyal, honest, respectful person!

I suspected the exact same thing. I was right. They are now married to each other. Iā€™d been quite vocal about what his cheating would entail (divorce, full stop) in the past so they knew exactly what to do to get me out of the picture. For me, the best thing I did was cut all contact. Our children are adults so that made it easy for me but you are entitled to your feelings. The second best thing I did was to forgive him. I did this for my mental health. Itā€™s been years and I couldnā€™t tell you exactly when it happened but it no longer hurts to hear their names.

Go through their phone. Wasnā€™t possible because he had it locked up tight. Only he could use it. Ask to see his phone? If what my gut was yelling at me was wrong or heā€™d been clever enough to delete logs and texts and ensure there were no contact numbers then heā€™d use it to portray himself as the victim of his crazy wife. Hide his phone. He used this phone for his company and had to be available for emergency calls, meaning if he couldnā€™t take them his company would go belly up meaning no source of income. I couldnā€™t afford to hire a private investigator. Never could get concrete proof. He was pretty much waving his affairs under my nose. Heā€™s now my ex. Iā€™m just as glad to be rid of him as he, quite obviously, is glad to be rid of me.

Itā€™s bad enough for you to be thinking your husband may be cheating, but the ultimate betrayal is you said Sheā€™s your best friendā€¦Honestly that has to be the worst. Once they cheat, it really doesnā€™t matter anymore (who it is) because it will just continue to happen. Pull up you pants, & get on with your life, without either of themā€¦God Bless & Good Luck