I think my husband is a narcissist: Advice?

Praying for you & your situation. It sounds to me like, unfortunately, he has no intentions of changing. You need to leave now while you can hunny. I truly do wish you the best of luck!! :pray::kissing_heart::pray:

3 Likes

Strength and love to you mama :two_hearts:

I was with someone for 20yr loved him but he wouldn’t get help very much like what you described it damaged my children and broke me please leave I did in the end but I wasted a lot of emotions on someone who could not see past himself so much happier now and I just feel sorry for him cos he lost it all his choice as he would not get help meds are only a small part of treatment good luck

This is narcissism that will get you killed. Been there. Seen it. I left in January.

5 Likes

I’m in a very similar situation, only mine was physically abusing. I got a final restraining order and left. Any form of degrading, or putting down and aggressive behavior can be considered domestic violence please feel free to give this person my fb name to chat, id be happy to listen.

Protect yourself before you have irreparable damage.

You can’t help him, he has to want the help himself. I was in a relationship with a narcissist for years and this all sounds so familiar. Save yourself and show your LO that you both deserve better and make an exit, it left me feeling absolutely worthless and now due to all of it I have major anxiety issues. Self love first. Always.

3 Likes

Been there done that for 20 yrs and 3 kids. He will NEVER change. It only gets worse first u then the kids. Trust me this is God’s honest truth.

GET OUT NOW.

4 Likes

Sounds like he an alcoholic at the very least you defiantly need to get help for you both.

1 Like

There is no cure for narcissism and I hope that this is already been said. Adhd does not happen like that does not cause outbursts that way or make people put people downThere is some kind of self control of that.If he knows all of the things from your past relationships should be doing the exact same thing you shouldn’t have to hurt yourself to love somebody and it’s not your job to fix anybody. Period. 

2 Likes

Walk out the door…NOW!!

1 Like

It sounds like Bi polar not good. Go. HUNNY DON’T LET HIM TELL YOU DIFFERENT

One person can only handle so much. It’s not healthy for you or. Kids. Be safe w what ever you choose

There is no cure for narcissism, he would have to seek therapy and want to change even then it wouldn’t be easy. It is best you leave tbh he won’t change you won’t be happy and you will show your child it is ok to be abused or abuse others.

2 Likes

Get the HELL out Now. If you have children in the home he Will start abusing them too if he hasn’t already. Do not wait and do not think that he will change or that things will get better. THEY WILL NOT. GET OUT RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND NEVER LOOK BACK. EVER…

1 Like

narcissism is a learned trait, not a mental illness. it stems from being brought up in a household of high praise and little emotional affection. my ex husband was one, and that was the exact environment he grew up in and he was cookie cutter. even my therapist said that he should have got help long ago and that’s how i learned there are no meds for it. there is types of therapy he can do but it can take years for a break-through and even then, it’s a slim chance. I wouldn’t risk it anymore. it will drain you, body, mind, and soul. i hope this helps and i’m sorry.

3 Likes

If his an alcoholic you can’t help anyone there unless they want the help. It’s a disease. And if I was you I’d leave. I left my sons father because he was everything u mentioned above and I always thought things were going to get better and they never did. It’s always going to be a repeating cycle. Or maybe take a break for a little while make him choose his family or his habits. It’s not fair for him to drag u down in all his bullshit when your just trying to help. Plus there is only so much helping u can do.

1 Like

This isn’t caused by so called under demons — he is an abusive man, plain and simple. I know you love him, but it’s never wise to excuse this kind of behaviour. There’s no illness or condition that could ever justify abuse and believe me, he’s not going to change for you. He’s already shown you the type of human being he is at his core. Your best option right now is to leave, in whatever way is quickest and possible for you. If that means seeking help from a women’s shelter, DO IT. My biggest regret is staying in an abusive relationship for two years and subjecting my infant daughter to something so vile and wrong. My biggest accomplishment was eventually gathering my strength and leaving, giving myself the opportunity to live the beautiful life I now have. Imagine your dream life… Your dream marriage. That dream life and marriage is possible UNLESS you stay where you currently are.

Wishing you endless courage :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Leave in a hurry don’t look back just keep going

Omg. Get out now. That’s a narcissistic man. I just got out of a 5 year prison sentence with mine. He beat the shit out of me the night I left. It’s called the”halo effect” he looks perfect in front of everyone else but you see the real him. They build you up to tear you down. Make you think you can’t survive with out him. They take away everything you found happy. It’s real. Leave.

That’s NPD (Narcissistic Personaily Disorder). Get out while you can. I spent 14 years in a marriage with a man who was close to the same and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. They dont change, they dont see the error of their ways, they only get worse.

4 Likes

Salvador N Lisa please read it

1 Like

My advice would be leave, but it’s really hard, I know.

Well it’s not your job to figure out his diagnosis. Anger and frustration is often a symptom of depression in men so I’m sure that’s it. You don’t have to endure and hope it gets better you need to try to get yourselves some counseling and try to fix the problem as a couple. You can wait Forever for him to change or get better life is happening now and you both deserve to be happy. Good luck

I was married to a narcissist… best thing I ever did was to end the marriage and moved the hell on… Took me a couple of years to end it… but the moment I did… My heart felt whole again…because I instantly got rid of the negativity in my life the moment I told him it was over…

2 Likes

Record his outbursts, go to the doctor with him and play the recording and mention all the things he didn’t say to the doctor so he can diagnose his problems correctly.

3 Likes

Hate to wake you up…but something you learn in Al- Anon is…if once you learn that the one you love…whether you are a spouse or friend…is Sick…a disease…that they are even powerless over…and you continue to " enable" the bad behavior…you are Sicker then they are. Meaning…you’ve reached out bc you know something is not right and you’ve been told…but you continue to accept the abuse. The biggest red flag you put up was when you said…" He doesn’t really abuse me. He just pushes me and throws stuff at me". Well lady…if that isn’t abuse in your eyes…you are on your way to getting REALLY hurt!! In front of the kids too. Because he won’t stop till the rage in HIM is satisfied. And for your information…i don’t know what some commentators think…but a couple were right on. He IS a Narcissist…and you better run! Not walk or polk around! Get the hell away! FAST! A narcissist does not care about anyone…least of all…you.

1 Like

This is my EXACT situation. Except mine refuses to go to the doctor for any issue because he says “there’s nothing wrong and doctors don’t know what they’re talking about.” I’m currently dealing with him not talking to me to “teach me a lesson” and because he knows I think communication is important. It’s breaking me physically and emotionally. I have a 1 & 2 year old with him. I don’t have advice- I’m kind of here to read the comments myself… but I really wish you the best!

He’s not going to change and you are gonna waste alot of time trying to save him. If u explain his faults and he doesn’t see it, then he is too far gone. Maybe dr.phil could help him.

Oh honey!!! Go back and read what you wrote. What would you tell your best friend to do? Or your daughter? Now do it !!! RUN, he is making you doubt you self worth.He can control himself he just prefers to control you. RUN. Honestly when someone shows you who they are BELIEVE them. Just go

2 Likes

I’m in a similar boat. My husband is diagnosed with PTSD, and borderline personality disorder. Mental health is really hard to deal with when you don’t have the proper tools to do so.my suggestion is to leave. If I didn’t have a kid with mine I probably wouldn’t be with my husband still but then again things with him probably would have been different since he didn’t want kids 🤷. Either way, the choice is yours. I’m here in solidarity. Feel free to message me if you want.

The one thing the narcissist fears more than anything is being exposed. No need to tell him anymore for your own safety.

1 Like

Please read this article. Anyone who finds themselves living with someone who is “difficult”

1 Like

I would definitely leave. And if he truly loves you like he says he does, then he would go get the help he truly needs. I don’t believe it’s ADHD thou. I have a son and he doesn’t act like this. Yes Anger is a symptom but what you are discribing is worse than just anger…He needs to get to the root of the problem before he can get better. I know love makes us want to do abnormal things but I would leave but if he shows that he is trying to get better then that is when yall sit down in a neutral place and talk. Set boundaries. Like you can offer to go to the dr with him in the beginning. If you see that he is trying and actually getting better then you can talk about maybe moving back in on a trial basis. It takes 2 people to make a marriage work thou. I’m married and it took time for us to get where we are at today and we are stronger for it too.

NARCISSIST!!! Get out now before he kills you, cut all ties, communication, texts, phone calls. Never go back to him because he will make you pay like you have never paid before. When you leave, you need to be dead to him and him dead to you if you want to ever have a peaceful life again. God Bless :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Try couples counseling? This sounds too advanced for an anonymous Facebook post, unfortunately. You’re going to get a lot of “just leave him” or “talk it through” but you really need a professional to diagnose what is and isn’t going on with your relationship.

1 Like

Sounds like a narcissist to me leave the psychotic prick now

2 Likes

They never change… just move from victim to victim

1 Like

He needs help and you can’t help him it’s best if you leave before it’s to late the violence will only escalate over time if you keep letting him get away with it. Leave and don’t look back because that is not love

I was married to Mr. Eggshells for 8 yrs and NOTHING is worth living like that.
Healthy relationships do not included punishing one another. Silent treatment is a power battle, especially when they know you need to talk through it.
Couples counseling, and your husband needs help. Neither are debatable.

1 Like

You can’t help someone can’t help them self! Run girl run

1 Like

You only have one life my dear. You already know what to do. :heart:

1 Like

Wow reading that scares the shit out of me… time to save your sanity and move out with your little family while it’s safe …why take it from him he needs treatment and your not the one that can help him. Move out please

Okay, this is not ADHD. If you went to a primary care doctor, they aren’t always qualified or experienced in psychiatric care and often misdiagnose. Please have him see a therapist and a psychiatrist if he is willing.

Narcissism in the clinical sense is a personality disorder. It is the core of who this person is. They can make improvements and lead a peaceful life but it will take therapy, medication, and will most likely be a lifelong road.

That being said, you seem to be minimizing the physical abuse he is subjecting you to (throwing things at you and pushing you). Make plans to get out as soon as possible. It isn’t safe and is a toxic environment for you and your babies.

1 Like

Leave…you have a codependent situation…you serving in him when he treats you badly…not good…you can’t control what he does but you can take a hard look and fix you…

3 Likes

God is the only answer. We are all monsters, until and unless God intervenes and gives your husband a new heart. Speak to him about Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

He needs to fix himself before he ever can love you correctly

1 Like

I’m in the same situation at the moment except my partner doesn’t drink and isn’t physically violent but winds me up to the point I physically attack him. He says he doesn’t want to be here yet hes doing nothing about moving. He says nasty things to me and laughs in my face about it. I’ve have given him till next Friday but I know he wont go quietly.

2 Likes

Sounds like my soon to be ex husband. Everything was my fault. I couldn’t have a problem with something he had done without him throwing something in my face from my past.

Leave him. Do not look back. I do not think it will get any better. Just gets worse. I am so sorry you have to deal with someone like that. It breaks my heart for you.

4 Likes

I have dealt with Narcissistic personality disorders from both parents. My advice, leave. It will help you and your kids. Unfortunately, they are extremely good at manipulation, lying and emotional abuse (even physical and sexual). My advice is just to leave. Seek counseling to heal and you’ll be better off.

3 Likes

Narcissism for sure. He will never change. It’s ingrained. I personally can’t do eggshells. I will stomp all over them just to hear them crunch. It’s time to leave. You ran down the list of red flags yourself.

2 Likes

I have ADHD and that is defiantly not it. he’s try to manipulating you and won’t stop. pray and leave. he’s tearing you down. My heart ache reading thus, cause I’ve been threw it. he won’t change. so you have to save yourself. I’ll pray for you.

1 Like

Girl our lives sound the same. Im sorry i know its hell. Get out if you can

I don’t think ADHD medications would work if he is abusing alcohol.

He is a self centered, miserable soul, and wants to make sure you are more miserable than he is.

This sounded so much like my story. I didn’t see it until 4 years. I stuck it out for the kids until 7 years. Then I realized he is an abusive jerk and divorced him. And I am still walking on eggshells. I’m afraid to send my kids with him. He constantly talks down to me, or puts me down. His favorite thing to do is tell the kids I am a piece of sh*# for trying to keep him away from them. But he has not made any effort to see them in 6 months now. He goes thru the phase of sober and good dad. And then high and drunk and trying to pick the kids up like that. Then when I tell him he isn’t taking them and he needs to leave, he goes home and sends me a text about why it’s my fault that he is drunk and high and abusive. My life has went to shit since meeting this man.

This is abusive behaviour- for your own safety you need to get help to leave him. Contact your local women’s refuge for advice about keeping yourself safe.

So why are you still with him? Get out!

Praying for u both!!!

Once again you weak ass women, stand the fuck up for yourself, questioning if he’s a asshole, by god you know he is

U need to think and take care of yourself, t o be honest I dint are who it was I would be scared to g to sleep around someone like that,I know he’s your husband and you love him but no one needs to stay in a relationship like that. If I was you I would leave before it gets worse,and I now you want to be there for him and help him but I’ll tell you right now he’s not going to change unless he wants to. Praying for you both.

Keep yourself and any children safe above all else. No blame, just focus on that. Think of any mental damage that could be occurring. It’s invasive and takes some time to overcome

We found out my husband was bipolar and thats where all this was coming from. He got put on medicine and it did wonders for us. To answer your question yes that is nassarsism thats being done to you. You finally have to just stop and decide your not gonna put up with it. You dont deserve to be treated that way. You cant give in. You have to stand your ground.

2 Likes

You think? You should know.

1 Like

What he is is abusive smh…straight up! Leave him.

Sounds like my sons dad, gaslighting , narcissistic behaviors all around, Jekyll and Hyde Personality, he is always on the defense which makes me think he is up to no good, he has addiction issues, he is very manipulative, if it doesn’t benefit him he isnt interested, he constantly attacks which makes you walk on eggshells. FyI it will NEVER get better unless he goes for ongoing counseling and this counseling will only get worse before it gets better because he will blame you for making him go and bring up old memories/feelings , he will attempt to manipulate the psychologist, counselor etc to make you look bad , he will go through withdrawals from addiction ontop of this and make you feel bad for him so he is the victim and make your feel sorry for him so he doeant have to go anymore or as often or allow him go have a drink to "calm his nerves ". They do whatever they can to get what they want and use people to the extent. I would seriously think about separating for awhile to save you. That "push " you say he seldom does could be the wrong push one day and send your head at the corner of a table, desk, counter corner and even tho he didnt mean to hurt you so badly you could possibly die! These are the things I went through after so many fights and arguements with my ex and I wasn’t going to jeopardize my future as a healthy parent for my sons sake and give my son a healthier environment. I did not want him growing up thinking this behavior is ok and feeling the tension from it and seeing mommy crying , running away , arguing…it had to stop. The cycle needed to end and I wasnt going to be kept wondering what if? What if one of us went to jail because someone snapped ? What if someone got seriously hurt ? What if I went crazy from the abuse? What if his behaviors drove me deep into addictions I couldnt escape from ? I already felt like I was trapped but I knew if I didn’t leave as soon as possible then I would be taking daily chances. I hope you know that there are people out there to talk to that are in similar situations and looking at this from the outside in, you will see that its unacceptable and very toxic environment. Move out and try to move on.

3 Likes

Sounds like a mixture of narcissism and alcohol abuse. I’m not saying you should leave him permanently, but you definitely need to separate yourself from the situation until he can seek and get the help that he needs to make your relationship and family healthy again. Prayers! :pray:

2 Likes

He’s a full blown narcissist and you can’t help him. He’s never going to change. Go watch some Meredith Miller YouTube videos and you’ll learn all about narccisists.
Cut your losses, leave him. If he tries to stop you, don’t believe anything he says, because the abuse will be far worse.
This isn’t your fault, either. You’re a beautiful person with a huge heart. That’s why he chose you. Get out, get some counseling. Yes, it will be very hard at first, because you’re trauma bonded to him, but once you leave the first thing you’ll notice that first night is peace. You’ll finally not be walking around on eggshells, your stomach won’t be in knots, your thinking will slow down a bit.

5 Likes

Sounds like he needs help… and be careful if you stay with him… keep yourself and any kid(s) you have safe!!

1 Like

Get out, NOW!!! It will never stop and he will never change!!!

2 Likes

First of all he has to stop drinking before they can even diagnose him it may be just the alcohol I know this myself from going as I bet he didn’t tell the doctor he has a alcohol problem he has to get clean first he still may need med but maybe not the ADHD he may have something else going on but he is really going to end up hurting u if he quits drinking maybe he will change but it will take a good while for his mind to get right he may have to go in patient for with drawls also wow how I would love to talk to you I have had a couple relationship just like that thank God I haven’t drank in about 15 yrs but I was usually a happy drunk but the boyfriend’s wasn’t it’s terrible honey!!! How I would love to talk to u what area r u if u don’t mind

U may have to end it for you and your child

My ex was a narcissist and sociopath going by information I received , I was with him for 27 years , still loved him but I had to leave to toxic

You said he hasn’t done anything but push you and smash things… yeah I used to be there too. It WILL get worse. I allowed it too, made excuses, told myself and everyone he just needed help, that he was struggling, wanted to help him through it, pushed him to seek treatment. Once I even told medical professionals behind his back I thought he was depressed and they gave him medication and he was great until he told me one day how great he felt taking it and read the back of the pack which clearly stated it was for depression and he immediately stopped taking it because He “wasn’t depressed”. It won’t ever get better unless he starts taking full accountability of his actions and I mean full! (Mine once apologised for his behaviour and told me how sorry he was that he had treated me badly and that I deserved more, then told me he forgave me for my part in all of it… as an example This is not what full accountability looks like btw). Honestly I can’t say you should leave, everyone’s situation is unique, what I can say is I wanted out after we had been together about 4 years, it took me another 4 for it to actually happen, and in that time the abuse actually turned to the children too, plus I fell pregnant again and by the time I did get out I was barely more than a hollow she’ll of myself. Two years after I left, i have found the magic in life again and he is in jail, and has an even more abusive relationship with his girlfriend after me, and has done things even worse than I ever thought he could be capable of.

1 Like

He will never change it is too late. That person u see is the real him and he will never accept help because he doesnt see it as a problem . He is mentally abusing you and it will affect you you’re children and every aspect of your life. You need to end it whatever he says is bullshit I.e I’ll get help I’ll change I’m sorry etc it is all part of the game they play to keep you where you are. Noone on this earth has a right or reason to treat anyone this way especially someone they claim to love. It is not love it is control it is a place for them to be king and dominate. The pushing and throwing will most likely turn into more physical abuse. I promise you it wont change. Get out while you can. Xxxxxx

Even if u love him guess u love urself more
Stand for urself and take the right move
Goodluck

I have recommended women talking to their man about therapy in the past before leaving him because none of those posts have indicated their SO refuses to acknowledge their mistakes and faults. That being said, you should get out, now. The fact that I’m saying that since I am a very impartial person should tell you how badly you need to get out. This post reeks of a complete lack of accountability and desire to fix himself because he refuses to acknowledge his problem. Your man is a time bomb. Tick, tick, ticking. The question now is whether you will be around for the boom. Needless to say, it would be in your best interest to not be around for the boom.

On a related note, how can you keep yourself from falling from these lies and promises? Should you take things slow so you can know whether it’s who your SO really is or if it’s a mask?

Your described my ex boyfriend and he is a narcissist. Get out of the relationship, he will break you down till you feel nothing and you cannot change him. He could convince a doctor that nothing is wrong with him if he wanted to. Don’t let him tell you you’re the problem if you know you aren’t.

3 Likes

Definitely a narc. Sounds exactly like my soon to be ex husband. There’s no cure, there’s no anything getting better, it only gets worse until finally they discard you. And there will be no closure. Leave now before he starts beating on you… Because it WILL happen. Join some of the narcissist Facebook groups. They are super helpful. Good luck to you.

4 Likes

You will end up with ptsd get out now…too many red flags here…save yourself n your life 4 better things better memories n better people…u r worth so so much more than this, trust the advice…you’ll b so thankful you did, in time

3 Likes

This is called alcoholism not ADHD. He’s probably drinking way more than he will ever tell you/let you see. And pushing and throwing things at you is domestic violence. It’s only going to continuously get worse the longer you stay. You need to take your kids leave, get an order of protection, and divorce him.

1 Like

I was married to that person. Get. Out. Now. You can’t change him, he won’t get better, and you’ll continue to lose yourself. There is no cure. It will be very difficult at times to coparent but best advise is “grey rock method.”

5 Likes

This is NOT ADHD…lack of remorse, silent treatments, verbal assaults, all narcissistic traits. And as much as you want to help, you won’t be able to because it isn’t something that can be fixed with medication… it’s a personality dosorder

1 Like

I lived with this for 24 years and then I divorced him…I had no other choice for my own sanity and health.

You did marry a narcissist. You just described my best friends ex to a T. He almost killed her. Held guns to her head. Leave now!!! It will only get worse. Please be careful. Hugs & prayers coming your way

1 Like

All of this sounds like my 2nd ex husband. I had to leave him for my sanity. People like this are toxic and never happy. Get out now before his abuse (verbal or physical) becomes worse.

1 Like

Time for you to get out

1 Like

Excuse me sure your not the sick one…to stay in a relationship like that YOU need help to make that move to get out. Speaking from experience!!

2 Likes

Fan adds

We both have children from previous relationships and then we have one toddler together. So a blended family. That definitely makes it harder to leave and part of the reason I guess I keep giving so much grace. I don’t want my toddler to have the issues he has from a broken home if that’s where narcissism comes from. That terrifies me. I pray NONE of my kids are ever anything like him.

He threatens to leave me all the time. And I even catch myself hoping and praying he really does it but when I say ok, I understand he always does a 180 that hour/night. Then right back to his monster self the next day.

I don’t know the name of the medication he was prescribed because he told me he was none of my business. He always says, “what’s it matter at least I got help and fixed myself, you never got help. You need medicine.” I ask him for what and he just says, everything. He says I’ve made him half the man he was before me. He says he never had any problems before he met me and that I’ve caused him to hate his life. But, the only thing is his friends and family say way otherwise. He says he was on top of the world before he met me. He tells me he doesn’t love me all the time then says it’s a joke when he needs money, or something else from me.

I know the Scorpio comment was a joke but he actually he a Scorpio.

You’re being abused… he does not need to punch you in the face to abuse you. But he is pushing you and throwing stuff at you that is still physical abuse. And he is emotionally abusing you as well. These things tend to escalate so I’d say get out ASAP… I’m so sorry you’re going through this…

1 Like

narcissits dont change, you will drive yourself crazy trying to think you can fix them but you cant. they dont want to be fixed, because they are perfect in their own eyes. Everything will always be your fault.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but move out divorce him or you may end up hurt

4 Likes

Honey, you need to seek help to find out why you are putting up with this. You can’t fix him. Run very fast to the nearest exit.

4 Likes

Why are u still there??? You need more horrible behavior from him? When someone shows you who they are, believe it, they are not changing or getting better, you leave, for you. When a woman leaves a man for herself, she never goes back!!!

2 Likes

L.E.A.V.E LIKE, N.O.W
You’ll be recovering from this shit mentally and emotionally for YEARS. Don’t let it go any further. And DO NOT TELL HIM that you’re leaving or planning to leave. Just do it.

I almost could have written this myself. Except for me it was literally the moment we left for our honeymoon that the switch flipped and his true colors were shown. Mine also isolated me from family and friends and was addicted to drugs as well as alcohol. I was even blamed for his behavior bc I became depressed. I spent a few years on antidepressants but they didn’t help bc my depression was environmentally based. Medicine couldn’t fix that. I struggled with divorcing him for a long time bc as you said “for better or for worse” but eventually with the help of my youth minister (who had become a family friend) and a therapist I realized that while I had kept up my end of the “deal”, he hadn’t kept up with his. I can tell you from experience, it will get better. But it won’t last. You might get a few good weeks. Maybe a month and then you’ll be right back where you are now. So the choice is yours. How much are you willing to put up with? Everyone has their breaking point. I even slept with a knife behind my clock but even fear for my own life wasn’t enough. There was one blow up that will forever be etched in my mind and it was when I found my two and a half year old son hiding behind a door, shaking as his father was in “one of his moods”. And when my ex came in for round two, he stood in front of me and yelled “leave mommy alone”. That was my breaking point. My son not only saw what was going on but it was obviously effecting him. There was no way I was going to let him see that behavior anymore and God forbid he ever emulate it. So my advice is, think about your kid(s) and what they are learning

2 Likes

Leave him now. The potential for him to get violent is there, believe me. I survived two relationships with narcissistic men. It’s so not worth it. Life is so beautiful outside an abuser’s grasp.

1 Like

My husband and daughter have ADHD and are nothing like that. He sounds like an abusive asshole. You deserve better for you and for your kids.

Love? How? Run fast and a long ways away from him now before he does throw you out a window or worse! You will be very sorry if you don’t. You are NOT intended to stay with an abusive person.

Run away now it’ll get worse never better