I think my husband is cheating

He is definitely cheating, and deep down you know all that you need to know!

Do for him whatever it is he wants. At least you know then if it’s your fault

1 Like

You’re not being crazy.

You know what to do.

1 Like

RUN. He’s not only being deceitful but he is also gaslighting you!

Leave him and b happy

RUN GIRL RUN! He is definitely cheating!

100% cheating…and gaslighting you. End it and find your happiness.

3 Likes

So it maybe that he is not physically cheating but he is having conversations and sexting to get what he feels he is not at home. Most still see this has a form of cheating even though no physical contact.

1 Like

He sounds like a manipulative man. Run

You know deep down I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this x

He’s gaslighting you AND your parents. Trying to make y’all feel crazy for knowing he’s a cheater. You need to get an STD test now.

2 Likes

This is almost exactly how I found out my ex was cheating. He never had the stupidity to go to my family though. They would have eaten him alive. Cut the loss and go. I’m not saying every situation is like mine, but if you keep ignoring it, it will get worse. Mine kept calling me crazy when I skirted too close to the truth. I stuck around long enough to almost believe him when he said I was being paranoid but deep down something didn’t sit right. I got my evidence and kicked him back to his momma. Get your things in order and go. I promise you he’s not worth it.

6 Likes

You asked “Who sleeps with a cell phone in there pocket?” the answer is a man whose wife has been invading his privacy on his phone. You need to just pack this marriage in. Regardless of whether he has been cheating on you or not, you obviously don’t trust him. Get out and call it a lesson learned.

5 Likes

Yes, he is lying and cheating.
Get out now!

1 Like

You already know what he’s doing. Even if he isn’t physically cheating, He’s sexting which is a form of cheating and when your married you don’t do that. I hate snapchat because its one of the easiest places to cheat on. Also bitches who say they’re only asking how a marriage is going is trying to be nosey because their going thru crap and trying to find someone to fall back on.

He is cheating, run like hell, find someone who respects you and does not tell lies

1 Like

Always trust your gut!

Definitely doing something he shouldn’t be doing. The only way it will get better if he’s transparent and ready to give it all up

Speaking from experience… that’s how I caught my ex cheating! Not necessarily Snapchat, but being weird with his phone. All of the sudden I noticed he was carrying it with him every step he took, and texting “friends” I had never heard of, or working “jobs” and never getting paid. So, I would definitely say you’re not crazy. Also, if he wasn’t cheating he would do everything in his power to prove he wasn’t. I left my ex 7 years ago today, on New Years Day! It was the best fresh start ever! You don’t deserve to be miserable, and just know it would be hard to ever trust him again. You’ll question his every move and drive yourself crazy!

1 Like

All the red flags… I would leave. He’s definitely up to no good. Either cheating or looking to cheat.

Why do people ask for justification to stay? Run fast ans far.

2 Likes

Trust your gut. It sounds like you have your answer already :confused:

1 Like

Your gut knows best… if it’s telling you something is up then it’s probably right…

1 Like

If she’s asking if you guys are ok in your marriage he’d opened the door to her … do not blame her for anything , he’s given her the green light by discussing your private life

2 Likes

He’s cheating and if you’re not sure, put a tracker on his car. Get all the proof you need.

Trust your gut! Those are huge red flags!

You are NOT being crazy at all and I have no doubts based on all Liz behavior, hiding things, lying, and his words that he is cheating. :disappointed: He totally is gaslighting you by making you think you are crazy. You did the right thing going to your parents. If you think he can change then I would tell him he needs to start being honest with you and when he is start therapy.

2 Likes

Also he’s a grown ass married man. Why does he have Snapchat :thinking:

Follow your gut feeling! I believe he is cheating. No one should stay out all night!

The fact he even said he would look outside of your marriage is the red flag I would need to leave

Hes gaslighting you. Get out now.

4 Likes

Trust yourself not him. He will deny until the bitter end.

2 Likes

I would have kicked him out when he said the part about going outside the marriage when you don’t want to have sex with him. There is really nowhere else to go from there. :woman_shrugging:

Yep. He’s been checked out of this relationship for a while. The only relationship left is the one you imagine in your head. It only gets worse and you can NEVER trust him again. It’s been over, you just didn’t know it. Been there and done that. It sucks and it hurts but you have to get it over with so you can get on with your life and be happy.

3 Likes

You cannot control the actions of your husband. Making him delete girls off snapchat or social media? Good luck with that. Your husband is not a child. You do not give him rules. You do not ask where or what they are doing because if you have to ask…well then they are up to no good. Do not go through a man’s phone or wallet. You will not like what you find.
So I am sure most will disagree with me but I let a man be a man…on the other hand…if you feel you have to do any of these things I said not to do…well then you do not trust him. Trust is everything. If you do not trust him, making him prove trust is childish with no end result. Therefore, in your situation, your relationship is over. I am not saying he is a bad guy or judging. I am just letting you know it will never be good and you will never trust him. So you know what you got to do …and men do not change. Good luck.

You are your own victim…run!

1 Like

He already opened the door a long time ago to blame you for his indiscretion, he’s just a victim after all because since you wouldn’t give it to him he obviously had to find it somewhere else.

That means he planned it. No man is entitled to your body, and it doesn’t make cheating ok if you don’t want to give him your body.

1 Like

You’re not crazy. Trust your gut

2 Likes

Run!! My ex did that when he was cheating! And don’t trust snap that much either because you can change how their names appear “Cher” you could change to “Charlie” etc. Please go! And the parents he’s testing the waters to see if he could make you look crazy on the way out

2 Likes

Oh he’s cheating for sure

3 Likes

Yea love, he’s just gaslighting you unfortunately. you already know what he’s doing.

6 Likes

Girl come on now. You know as well as any of us that he is messing around. Quit letting him gaslight you and make you feel like the crazy one and drop his ass.

How much more proof do you need. Say Goodbye

6 Likes

Leave!! This happened to me in 2013 and I lived with my parents for 3 months before he confessed to cheating… I was an idiot and tried to make it work for our daughter but I filed for divorce feb 2014! I couldn’t do it anymore. I was miserable and couldn’t trust him ever again. Crazy thing is we’re still friends and get along better now since we’re not married.

1 Like

:v::v::v::v::v::v: it’s time. If he doesn’t respect you enough to delete these other women off of Snapchat… Nope. If that made you uncomfortable and he is gaslighting you bc of it. Hard no for me. There is no trust or respect, stay with your parents and find a place of your own. You’ll be much happier in a few years.

11 Likes

When they call you crazy… it’s because you know something they don’t want you to. May be time to let him go. Hope it all works out

7 Likes

Red flags all over the place. You just want to believe him. He is cheating.

7 Likes

He’s cheating your gut is dead on

2 Likes

You have all the proof you need. He’s cheating and you’re not crazy. Don’t let him gaslight you! So sorry you’re going through that

3 Likes

He’s gaslighting, just move with your family and find some peace and happiness…

2 Likes

From experience yes. He is

1 Like

Nope… I would put his shit outside! He went to your parents to convince them to convince you. Hugeee red flag. He’s minimizing the situation by manipulation. If he’s talking to another girl about your marriage there’s more issues than you think. He can talk to her about the problems YOU TWO are having but can’t talk to you?! F***ckk no! I have been through this and left him. Years later he confirmed everything I felt in my gut was true. Put his shit out side and change the locks girl, your better than that :heart:

Leave! Went through this!

Hes very obviously cheating.

He’s cheating and then making you feel crazy. Not cool!! Pack up and head on out. I sure would!!

Girl sounds like my ex-husband who is now my ex-husband for this very reason. Honey go with your gut and doing doubt yourself. I did for too long and that’s my biggest regret.

4 Likes

Red flags of cheating are hiding phone, staying out late and not answering phone, being distant, buying new clothes, shaving and looking nice all the time out of no where, not having sex. Your marriage doesn’t have to end due to infidelity it can be saved as long as you find the deep root of it and both are willing to work on it and change what caused the infidelity. Staying is hard and leaving is also hard. Both choices you have to learn to work through your trauma from the betrayal. Good luck.

Oh yeah, he’s cheating…
Also, your instincts don’t lie to you.

Phone records don’t lie. Go on your phone account and look up calls and texts. Do a reverse cell phone look up. Or plug the number into your phone and then click the find friends through contacts in fb or Instagram to find more info. Or if your gutsy just call the number. Honestly this sounds all to familiar. I helped 2 friends figure out they were being cheated on doing this. It sucked but they deserved so much better. :pensive:

1 Like

Ultimatum time.
Phone is on the counter unlocked and he comes clean or else he can get out.

3 Likes

First of all, keep your parents out of it. Second of all, he’s lying. You have to decide here whether you want a cheater & a liar. I would have already left.

3 Likes

Been through it, Hes cheating and looking elsewhere, Obviously not being too selective about which ones which is even more disrespectful and reckless, But thats his problem now not yours, Leave his dumb ass

My husband was sleeping with his too and when I would come in the room when he was supposed to be sleeping, he would immediately throw it under the pillow… We are now filing for dissolution and no longer live together.

Yep definitely cheating girl

If he’s not cheating yet then he’s looking to do it based off his actions.

Sounds similar to what I went through. And yes, he was cheating.

If a man has you doing all these out of character stuff to yourself, isn’t the answer obvious what you should do for yourself. Show him the door.

4 Likes

I would say he is cheating for sure

If you have to play detective, the relationship is over.

1 Like

If he was a good husband then you wouldn’t be questioning it. He is sneaky and he won’t change. You deserve better.

1 Like

Your gut feelings are hardly ever wrong.

He is cheating. Whether physical or emotional. What makes me angry is that people who do these things think those who know are ignorant and try to tell them they are crazy. It’s so highly disrespectful.

No trust no relationship

1 Like

You’re not crazy. Trust your gut. Set boundaries and let him know the consequences of disrespecting your boundaries. If he doesn’t respect simple wishes then he doesn’t respect you and you should get out.

1 Like

If he isn’t actually cheating, He’s flirting hard. He is obviously toying with the idea.

Even if he’s not cheating, you clearly aren’t happy. Just leave… There’s nothing crazy about wanting peace and love xx

1 Like

Leave, better to regret it then wasting time together.

You are not crazy, and he’s lying. Been there. If he refuses to take the steps to show you he isn’t cheating and lying, then it’s time for you to make your decision. I know it’s likely not what you want, but you really need to think through the life you want for yourself. Do you want to play this game over and over? Never trusting him? It sucks. I’m sorry this is happening to you. No one (man or woman) deserves this.

My thoughts are if he isn’t cheating then he’s definitely thinking about doing it. Work on your marriage a little more and find ways to communicate better before you call it quits if you want it to work. Other just leave…

1 Like

He’s gaslighting you. He’s trying to make you think you’re crazy cause he’s cheating

4 Likes

Is a person that you’re denying sex, having sex somewhere else…

Sounds like my EX husband. Leave now! You’re not crazy.

1 Like

It’s over, time to move on

Run run as fast as you can

1 Like

You know the answer already. Sorry hun, you deserve better than this.

3 Likes

He’s cheating. You’re not crazy. He’s gaslighting you

4 Likes

Him calling you crazy for giving you all of these reasons for suspicion is gaslighting. Tell him you will not play games with a little boy and to get the fuck out so you can find a man who will treat you right. Marriage is no place for shit like this girl, let the trash take itself out. Goodbyeee

I think you know what you should do.

Sounds over. Leave why stay.

The act of hiding messages from you tells you all you need to know. Cheating is not defined only by physical contact! He’s already cheating on you mentally and/or emotionally. Best course of action is to move out and if you’re dead set on this man, go into counseling or make a plan for him to prove himself and work on it together.
I’m sorry this is happening, but don’t let it continue. It will be vicious cycle the rest of your life. Best of luck

7 Likes

If you have to ask anything…BYE…

End it or put up with it with no complaints

1 Like

Your not crazy, go with your gut.
From experience of having a partner cheat on me with another woman, men act like that when they know they are guilty and caught out and are trying to get out of being caught by turning it back on to you.
He is definitely cheating and if he wasn’t what the hell is he doing hiding his phone and not letting u touch it and hiding conversation with other women?. There is no reason to have that in an honest relationship.

You know the answer… and after typing everything out I’m almost certain you know what to do… much love beautiful you got this. :sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kiss:

1 Like

He’s cheating… time to go girl and don’t take him back! I’ve been there and made that mistake and he destroyed me even worse the second time around!!! Love yourself and move on!!!

2 Likes

Honest open people don’t hide their phone. They dont 'go to a friends house ’ and stay 2 days because they’ve had an argument …they sleep on the sofa if they’re that mad…they dont leave their partner hurt and confused .
This man is your husband. He should be repecting your boundaries and your marriage not chatting up inappropriately dressed women on the Internet and discussing your private business with strangers
Pack his bags and send him to stay with his gf .

3 Likes

Be happy you have a parent. Some women have no one and they have to get on with their lives. Apparently he’s not afraid to lose you. So Sorry

1 Like

Trust your gut I was in your position a few years ago n my gut was right. I m now single co parenting our son. What nearly broke me was the lies cos eventually the truth came out. Dump him and find your inner peace. You deserve better xx

3 Likes

Red flag. Honey im not gonna be like all these other people and go “leave” im aware its not always that easy. But you also deserve to feel secure in your relationship. Maybe take a step back give yourself room to reevaluate how YOU feel. You might decide walking away is whats best or decide maybe you are overreacting. This is YOUR marriage dont let a bunch of people you dont know on Facebook intervene and damage it.

4 Likes